/x/ needs help, progs have infested the

>a QRD
youtube.com/watch?v=L-UBfkUVGk4

basically, /x/'s beloved and long-running scp project has been laid low. HARD. however we have an opportunity to cause some massive butthurt here.

proceed to
for detailed rundown and for instructions on how to help.
is the basic idea. and we have been asked to assist.
what say you? we saved Jow Forums from their trap problem. shall we show once more that we are a board of peace?

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=V0J3u3_800c

previous thread:

Attached: XPOL shall march.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rpcauthority.wikidot.com/
scp-wiki.net/sexycontainmentprocedures/p/1
scp-wiki.net/
scp-wiki.net/forum/t-6071208/happy-pride-month-from-a-very-proud-and-public-foundation
scp-wiki.net/scp-2721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's better to hit them on the wiki itself with oldschool /b/ tactics

that's why I put a new thread here...
I propose a two pronged attack.
while /x/ does their thing and makes a new site we make use of a more...direct...approach.essentially providing a metaphorical smokescreen.
plus these faggots are PRIME fucking targets. A plus salt material from this.

Two other wikies have sprung up. One to preserve the good SCPs and continue with a standard of quality.
And other that to anti SCP and that has entries dedicated to undermining the website and foundation in a canonical fashion.

Still I'm not entirely comfortable with just letting them have the original site.

if there's going to be a new site I think thats fine. after all a refresh is nice every once in a while.
but they cannot be allowed to win this.
the original must burn if we cannot have it.

bump

Attached: black_eyed_girl.jpg (350x200, 14K)

Can I get links to these? I might contribute to chaos insurgency shit, and maybe design some stuff for Operational Teams.

There's also an effort to reclaim the old feeling of SCP back when it was a creativly driven /x/ project:
rpcauthority.wikidot.com/

The focus is o n producing in-depth quality content with some legitimate unnerving things that made SCP so great and popular to start with. It will be a long and slow burn, but it's there.

These are real images being promoted on their site.

Attached: tumblr_p9rx702IoS1uc7jxqo3_r1_1280.png (1280x1739, 2.96M)

Whoa. SPOOKY.

>that slampiggy
>asexual

oh-ho-ho
these fags need to die

Say a miracle happens and RPC becomes fucking huge. How will the folks at SCP react to that shit? All we need is one fucking Youtube personality to read an original RPC article and boom. Done.

anybody happen to have, or know where to get the format for federal docs?
not real ones of course but for the purposes of:
>>/x/20961119
it would be handy to provide them. I figured that probably Jow Forumss area of expertise

Stop being so homophobic you fucking faggots!!!!

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 4K)

Incorrect. Source:
scp-wiki.net/sexycontainmentprocedures/p/1

Actual SCP wiki:
scp-wiki.net/

if talking about your to avoid re-infiltration, this is a pretty good proposal:
>>/x/20961260
if legal issues, nothing is copyrighted so far as i know, so they should be fine.

Wasn't the whole wiki under a creative commons license?

just duplicate all the articles before they were sjwified, and tell the admins to kill themselves

to clarify, I am about 90% sure this is on a parody or joke portion of the site.

Jow Forums is where all the old /b/tards are, after all.

honest to God, I thought Jim made those up for the stream when I first saw them

It's only okay if you are on the right side of Creative Commons License.

They are real. This is like one of the first results searching google for scp pride month.
scp-wiki.net/forum/t-6071208/happy-pride-month-from-a-very-proud-and-public-foundation

Attached: tumblr_p9rx702IoS1uc7jxqo4_r1_1280.png (1280x1738, 1.62M)

Bump

bamp

its been so long since we've had a proper raid...
I'm hyped, how do we wanna do this lads?

>we saved Jow Forums from their trap problem
No we fucking didn't

Why are they using the LGBTP+ flag with the brown and black stripes? Did Jim mention that part?

I actually have a good idea for one

>Bisexual and nonbinary
What.

Bumperino!

Fuck all this AYYYLMAO crap,,get in this tread and do something that matters

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE care about this commie subversion anons...we need patriots to take action against Soros and his massive cash infusion into his private commie revolutionary army ...IE antifa cunts and SJWs in general...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. read the OP..I tell the truth

Attached: 1473847884372.jpg (1195x1500, 207K)

it's for those who identify as niggersexual, you fucking nazi

Ok, well since you're here begging, I decided to not bump your thread.

/x/thread/20960693 this is where most of the disccision is happening

>>/x/thread/20960693# phoneposter here

Bump

Attached: jesus_christ.png (887x1097, 860K)

I have a feeling this thread will either die or be the "organization" for a raid on the old site.
/x/ will be build in the new stuff I imagine

I compiled them all together.

Attached: montage.jpg (1005x2048, 700K)

the minute i saw this

Attached: 1505603183658.gif (350x350, 881K)

There is no real tranny/SJW subversion of the SCP wiki.

There is just a loose collection of SJW useful idiots associated with this OP.

The "Foundation", the originator of the SCP-173 material, started undermining the credibility of the "SCP community" to maintain OPSEC, which began some 3 years ago.

That is all.

Attached: 1523465750722.jpg (600x600, 44K)

This. I’m working on some autistic shit that cannot expressly be called hate speech.

Someone give me the run down, what happened with the SCP site?

Jim's influence is spreading.

I'm ok with this.

Attached: 1521841253460.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

>playing SCP secret laboratory
>everyone is complaining about all the gay shit
>one guy defends it
>drowned out by the yelling of 10 people
Vidya may be infiltrated, but it isn't dead yet

bump. I support this because it's another part of a cultural war being waged by the left. But Gen Z will have to take this battle on because I'm a millenial and I always thought SCP sucked. E one with the stairs going down was good but that was years ago

cant argue with this desu

Attached: hyperdrive.gif (275x172, 1.92M)

Oh no, oh my god. I loved SCP. I had no idea this shit was going on and it makes me deeply sad.

Attached: 0724 - WwFtyWv.jpg (200x195, 7K)

well buckle up, we're taking it back from the fags.

I get the feeling that people who say they are asexual or pansexual are just insecure uggos/whales/ autists

We should also vote-bomb beloved and classic articles, if they want to fuck with our shit, we're taking it down.

It's just creative fiction. Lots of cool stories and articles to find if you dig around a bit.

Guys, this is one of the main things we should attack/votebomb. The mods ban people who criticize it for "muh transphobia". Take a look, it is fucking godawful.
scp-wiki.net/scp-2721

Attached: snap.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Every fucking board always hates on Jow Forums for shitting up other boards, but as soon as one of their pet projects gets hijacked by (((SJWs))) they all come running here to beg for help. Fuck them. Fuck /x/, /v/, /tg/ and all those degenerate „fandoms“, either they help themselves for once or they deserve to fall to commie influence.

Damn, that’s really poor writing

Look at this shit

Attached: disgust.png (387x525, 388K)

please don't do this. show the other boards that Jow Forums is a board of peace. the only way forward is to lend a helping hand

/tg/ will always be on board to be against the SJW shitters coming to MTG and 40k help us Poll.

Bump. Raiding Party!

Why can't we just write fun articles about spooky scary skeleton shit instead of shoving everyone their views down their throat

Just let it be apolitical

An org dedicated to undermining the POZZED SCP Foundation is actually pretty clever