I can’t believe I fell for the trump meme...

I can’t believe I fell for the trump meme. His callous disregard for innocent children being punished simply because their parents wanted a better life for them has changed my view of him completely. Nobody with even a shred of compassion or human decency could look at these horrifying images and not feel moved. I am considering voting a straight democratic ticket in November and many fellow trump supporters that I have spoken with feel the same.

Attached: 86A227B2-67D4-45C2-893C-008EA4DAA681.png (882x758, 224K)

You have a heart op

stinky poopie on a sandwich xd

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

fuck off schlomo fight your own wars

Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trump's blunders, the countless broken promises, the way he bent the knee to the murderous north korean regime, and the internment of desperate unaccompanied children trying to find a better life in America were just some of the latest. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as a weak and ineffective president, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he would make america great again, well he's NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night over the past year trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! There's going to be a big, blue beautiful wave this year, and we may as well grab our surfboards and ride it into 2020. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Finally, peace.

Attached: trashhat.jpg (1024x379, 67K)

> ordered every season of The Apprentice

Kek

sage.

fucking kikes.

I agree taking children away from their parents is fucked up.

However, with Trump and office and his strict anti-immigration policies why in the mother of fuck would you risk losing your children to travel there illegally (asking for assylum is bullshit, most people just want to make more money, which is understandable).

Even when you go there legally border patrols and border officials are kind of dicks, I dunno what these people are thinking risking everything including their children just to make 8 bucks an hour cleaning dishes and barely managing to survive, and living in a place that doesn't like them, and even worse, in which they refuse to assimilate. Like wow, you're so much better off because your dumbass kid can afford nike shoes and an xbox but you gotta hide for the rest of your life and gotta work your ass off in shit jobs to get paid under the table.

Do fuck off

Attached: f5f.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Sage

thank you

(((many fellow trump supporters))) sure thing, Rabbi.

Many fellow Trump supporters? sounds a lot like FAKE NEWS!

Attached: gay_fishing_lures.jpg (1000x666, 98K)

SAGE ya fuckin fag

Can you please try harder ? Are really trying that the idea that the same people that agree vith the idea that the inhabitant of a third world shithole have to pay for a fucking wall that will separate them of the richest country in the world give a single shit about this ?

Lmao kys.

Sage in all fields.

this has been posted multiple times today

Correct the Record has funding again?

Is this copypasta?

try this yank:
Go to Mexico, don’t tell them your coming dont ask, just rock up and say ‘I’m going to live here now and I dont need your permission’.
I’m sure it will end well.

im with you fellow magapeder i too fell for it and now all i do is pray to my bernie shrine and beg for forgiveness for all the transgressions of that horrible mean man in the wh*te house how could ive been so blind