Today is the day I learned Jow Forums has truly fallen

Today is the day I learned Jow Forums has truly fallen.
Today, the kike mods purged a MurdochMurdoch appreciation thread.

I hope they all get testicular cancer from their fucking (((mackbooks))).

Attached: MurdochMurdoch.jpg (900x900, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/AMA 1 LAY ON THE SPIKES.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LtHNmV-Wtbs&index=5&t=883s&list=LLXckicDPtMOO2ZYcCWEqkGA
cheekyvideos.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We were having a fucking discussion about the most influential Alt-Right creators in the fucking world, and you shoah'd it because why?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

They removed my IG report thread a few days ago
That's literally 100% about politics and yet apparently that's off topic....

You're a leaf, be grateful you have ANY platform.

We've infiltrated the mods. Soon you nazis will be banned on sight

Fuck the mods

Attached: GLR wallpaper.jpg (580x326, 49K)

>Today, the kike mods purged a MurdochMurdoch appreciation thread.
They've been doing it for months now. Only nigger dick threads are allowed on Jow Forums

Ayy i was in that thread. I asked for the link to the ama remember? Yall remember?

holy shit the kikes are everywhere

Attached: r1.jpg (540x360, 35K)

the mods are going to make me take the black pill if they keep this shit up. MM is offering a white pill and a direction to go as the redpills take hold of you. they are obviously trying to push us to become SEIGE pilled.

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/AMA 1 LAY ON THE SPIKES.html

I torrented for my Kikepod., It's a 5 hr session.

it was really good, and worth the time.

Yeah, holy shit, it was phenomenal.
Literally fundable media.

Ok so I dont get it. Why delete murdoch threads but not pewdiepie? I mean mm is more about politics than pewdiepie. Now say they are deleting mm threads because they arnt funded by likes, then what does that mean about every eceleb thread that doesn't get deleted? How many of these celebrities are skilled here specifically to derail the truth?

Funded by Kikes*

The mods here also delete threads about the importance of making more White babies to save our race.

Attached: High-Alert_edit.png (453x354, 151K)

No one can kill an idea.

Attached: screen_shot.png (632x304, 402K)

you know this site is dead anyway right. i dont know why you kikes still bother. everyone moved to otherchan

Yeah the purges the Murdock Murdock dank ama thread a few days ago

I listend to that. It's pretty cancerous and cringy to listen to actually. But it gives a good insight into what kind of humans they are (if anyone cares about that) (spoilers: they're degenerate and cucky and surprisingly bluepilled in some regards) (don't misunderstand me though; their videos are totally amazing and I highly recommend them)

I appreciate MurdochMurdoch, something about hearing real people talk like we do is extremely comforting

Attached: 1529240823385.jpg (540x540, 100K)

Nastya Zhidkova is owned by the Jew now. Pic related. It's from her "body positivity" shoot.
>Is a weeaboo
>Dates a nip
>Preaches "love is love" and the like

Attached: 8-1.jpg (1020x746, 594K)

Also the same threads get made everyday over and over, not like continuation bread either, but exact same pic and op. the "ted talk pedo" thread, and the "mgtow for 10 years and couldnt be happier" to name just two on the first fucking couple pages. Why does this happen? How does no one else see this??

>she's married IRL
MC was the perfect trad wife all along

Attached: fair_use_murdoch_murdoch_cover_STFU.png (1202x504, 683K)

The board has gone to shit...

I knew it was really over as soon as I saw a flood of nigger dick threads up the other day. Some user made a thread about why there were so many nigger dick threads, then that thread got deleted after about 10 replies.
Shits fucked I bet this thread will get deleted. I've been banned for making purely political based threads. Then I see shit on pol like Im going to prison or I work for nintendo ama.
Its ogre.

Recent IG post

Attached: 33062093_168875367293846_2222204074516807680_n.jpg (640x673, 47K)

Hahhaha at least there is another user who saw what im talking about.

Attached: IMG_0652.jpg (750x1112, 192K)

brooofs? Did she say in an AMA? Is she married to one of the guys?

They shoahd tons of patrick little threads until they started making (((generals)))

Holohoax threads have been getting the gas too.

The mods are undeniably compromised.

It's because they think it's more e-celeb faggotry
>news,politics,current events
>youtubers who have edgy views who just repeat slogans and arguments from neo nazis.
but they don't know that there is a youtube to /poI/ pipeline.
I came here around the time when kraut got btfo'd.
youtube.com/watch?v=LtHNmV-Wtbs&index=5&t=883s&list=LLXckicDPtMOO2ZYcCWEqkGA

Attached: 1528494544308.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Attached: 31CED292-86CB-4A38-8ECC-7AE90C07B9EF.jpg (266x190, 22K)

But this was home before any of the other chans eight chan is shit anyway. I want to stand my ground and fight for pol.

Who could be behind these recent thread purgings?

Attached: 1529039034736.png (1346x1044, 1.71M)

Well its either an influx of good goys.
Feminists
Basedboys
and lefties all trying to infiltrate pol and flood the board with shit tier threads. We need to keep staying away from obvious shill threads. Think before you bump.

Trust me I see it.

Actually it was over the day they actually censored our freedom of speech.
Cant even type the words S-o-Y boy any more. Abandon ship yall.

I think it's something different this time, not just influx of good goys/ summerfags/ or raids. shill(bots) to keep certain threads going continuously to make sure any "new"ish fags don't get insta red pilled, they at least have to sift through some of this heavy amount of shit, If anything it almost would seem like /pol is becoming /b-tier but silver lining, insufferable newfags that eventually would become Jow Forumsacks won't be scared off right away with the sight of natsoc gen threads, Hitler appreciation threads, and other BIG red pills but on the other hand they might just think this place is trash. And they wouldn't be wrong as of late. As for infinitychan, it has been just as much of a home to me as here, but over the past year some really fucked up changes have been made to the board and especially very recently and most (true) anons are still trying to figure out if the most recent change of global mods only is actually what has happened. Many have been speculating on some theories of what is happening there but really I'm seeing things on 4 and 8 like I haven't seen before exactly. I'm thinking /pol has truly become too powerful and way too many normalfags are becoming more open to swallowing red pills and (((they))) know this. These memes really do have power and influence on society, and fuck anyone that doesn't think so. Yeah, some of this shit is satire, but a good amount of shit here is legit and when we're not shitposting or being subverted, 4pol and 8 can truly be a cornerstone for actual revolutionary thought and discussion that can bring about irl change. This scares certain people and I do believe it might be too late to stop it.

Attached: 293cb2b2aaa8c4e0382880f969c95fdd0ed5e3ac581c37548ce3a60522266fa9.png.jpg (228x255, 15K)

Based mods dabbing on these Murdoch shills. Get over it, it's a shit series.

day of the rope and month of the guillotine is now going to include Jow Forums mods

I think your right user. You have hit the nail on the head. With how quickly we can exchange information now and sometimes I do see normies actually posting red pills on jewbook and hell I thibk after hwndu Jow Forums got more than it bargained for with an influx of newfags. But the chan still stands and hopefully still stands for many years to come. The oldfags will just have to help the rest of the anons short through the sea of bullshit.

either way, why delete the first thread on it. and if you want to argue because it's broken a rule, why is that the thread that gets deleted and not some other clear rule breaker threads? at least it could end up being a decent thread with actual political discussion relating to the series. This doesn't bother you? You're ok with some of the blatant non-political nigger dick threads? Or the obvious d&c threads that do nothing but promote infighting. Trap threads cool too?? How does this not bother you?? Is it because you choose to cover up your geographic locale? Not going to ad-hom "meme-flag" shame you because half of this infighting shit is (shill) bashing or shitposting at others for their country of origin "mutt" "whiter than you" "rich coming from a" etc ad-homs...

Attached: 1529064266662.jpg (414x508, 113K)

Where can one stay current on MM? last one I can recall watching was NRA / Parkland episode but hopefully that's not the latest, that was a months ago.

Is there any place they upload regularly that isn't jootube? Also, thanks anons for keeping them on youtube. One of my guilty pleasures. We should do a patreon / crowdsource if possible. I'd donate.

No I would definitely support banning all the oother shit threads too, all the other obvious rulebreaker threads. I just think, don't discriminate, Murdoch shit is spam too so sweep it under the rug with the rest.

I don't believe any thread should be deleted before any other, they should all be deleted and banned together.

cheekyvideos.net should have the whole list

She said "seat's taken" in the AMA. Could mean anything from boyfriend to husband. It isn't either of the Murdochs though.

Thanks I mainly just watch youtube out of habit and the channels that reupload keep getting deleted. Wish they could just have their own channel. Dindu nuffin

today?
since the kikepuppet trump election. shills took over pol.

Attached: nu pol.jpg (250x250, 83K)

>/pol
>/b

yeah to be honest I came to this thread to discuss moderation not mm, since it was also in the OP

Oh well that's fair. I do think the moderation needs to be better, but I also think MM along with eceleb shit in general should be banned.

But then, I think threads with 1 post by this ID OPs, should be auto-deleted within like 5 minutes. Mark my words; Jow Forums gets 50% better overnight.

T. Murdoch Murdoch

however they said anyways that pol is not about politics but political incorrect so we should demand a politics board.

Attached: 4D draining.jpg (800x416, 63K)

There's also www.polarise.co/murdoch-murdoch if Cheeky gets blocked by your ISP or overloaded after a new video is released.

Seats taken=married
>>To one of the Murdochs?
Yes. The creator. The blond one. I've been on the show since the first episode.
MC

Attached: 5a839fe9b61763963438c23cd080407f--pretty-girls--s.jpg (400x533, 65K)

can someone explain to me what murdoch murdoch is

Attached: 0564430D-DC19-4B36-879B-3274F7CDC80B.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Reddit tier gawbahagegg. Pure trash, go-guy. Don't watch it!

....unless ya wanna...

Attached: 1526010284857m.jpg (682x1024, 86K)

SEATS TAKEN

Attached: 1529264268573.jpg (1200x676, 345K)

you know why user... you know why.

Attached: MoonMan.jpg (512x512, 24K)

thanks for not helping

Jow Forums: The Cartoon
It's breddy gud

more info or a link pls

cheekyvideos.net
Their youtube stuff keeps getting shoah'd.
The first few videos are all kinda standalone stuff, but the later ones have the recurring Murdoch characters.

Based traditional-styled flash cartoon with heavy layers of Natsoc and WN humor. Some earlier episodes are a bit cringey plot-wise, but certain eps have some pretty emotionally white pilling themes.

Attached: 1519866359281.jpg (1004x1004, 250K)

Attached: MurdochMurdochCritics.jpg (460x877, 140K)

Metamorphosis is absolute kino.

because REEEEEEEEEEEEE ECELEBS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

ecelebs are not politics
good stuff though

How is this the first ive heard of this, I recognize the first episode but didnt know there was a whole series

all their vids are mirrored on kiketube. murdoch murdoch is fucking based. unironically.

The mods here are compromised. They are the total assholes who have no respect for our community. They leave the board full of spam and black dick but fiercely moderate things they know the board actually likes and considers Jow Forums related like western art threads.

Attached: 1529097697557.jpg (765x510, 114K)

>How is this the first ive heard of this
Because their content keeps getting holocausted, and whenever you try to post about it on Jow Forums you usually get shut down by cuck mods and MUH ECELEB GARBAGE cretins fresh off the boat from reddit.

do more AMAs

based mods

when you mix aut right with rick and morty you get the monstrosity that is murdoch murdoch

Attached: 46742443.png (1023x683, 582K)

We need a new platform. A new imageboard that can somehow keep the positives but make it easier to filter/identify kikes and shills.

Attached: 1529368032743.jpg (553x767, 123K)

watching their show is the only thing that gives me hope these days and I'm not even german or white
they're archved by a fan here too cheekyvideos.net/

Attached: 1520479693981.png (400x400, 129K)

8/pol/ is always available, or I guess you can create a new board on 8ch but it'd probably get flooded with leftypol faggots.

It's a shitposting, redpill, pol humor, pro white nationalist cartoon show that explores different story arc avenues. Some of the episodes are great for beginners who are getting into politics, red pills, pol culture, etc or to show your normie buddies. Some of the other episodes deals with the blackpill blues and try to give you hope and assurance that it's not all lost (white pills) and then you get anime ova type episodes that thrusts you into space or a 80s buddy cop scenario with a taco bell drug dealer. All in all, it's 3 people going through the red, black and white pills and trying to find humor to keep going forward and sharing it with others so they don't have to feel so alone on this journey.
Cheekyvideos is the best place to find the episodes as our youtube constantly gets flagged and videos deleted. We just release an announcement when cheeky has the new ep up and live.
MC

Attached: Lum-urusei-yatsura-lumforever-33648115-500-363.jpg (500x363, 34K)

>I'm not even german or white
flag checks out

Tell me what mystery science theatre ya want us to do, ya nigger faggot!

Attached: urusei-yatsura-movie-2-beautiful-dreamer-outdoor-movie-theater-seats-mother-moroboshi-shinobu-miyake (640x480, 35K)

>80s buddy cop scenario
That one was great, please tell me you're doing another

>4pol and 8 can truly be a cornerstone for actual revolutionary thought and discussion that can bring about irl change. This scares certain people
That's why gookmoot and his SJW mods killed /mlpol/ - because the real, serious political discussion that happened in /mlpol/ when the shills and bots were left behind in Jow Forums proved how gookmoot and the mods are intentionally *preventing* free and open political discussion by drowning Jow Forums with shills and bots.

Attached: mlpol.jpg (1624x791, 74K)

its an anonymous imageboard where people can post whatever they please, there is no community you gay nazi faggot, fuck off to 8ch*n or gab if you want low IQ skinhead shit

I feel like a more accurate comparison would be South Park...

Attached: 1527985372707.jpg (1280x6827, 1.06M)

Cmonnnnn, ya don't realize who ya talking to? Cmonnnn, it's a me! Donkey Kong!

are you married to doctor murdoch?

I suppose ill give it a watch then

What should really get you going is all the attempts to bring back UK CIVIL WAR Generals. Basically they're either mostly ignored or shills come in being all "TOMMAH TOMMAH TOMMAH ROBINSAWN"

It's why I made the /sei/ board over on Eightchan but how the hell am I gonna get the word out on it when there's no UK CIVIL WAR threads.

Attached: MEGA.png (225x225, 11K)

The blatant amount of bots that were left behind when /mlpol/ was created was honestly astounding. And the sad thing is that Jow Forums is even worse now than it was back then. If hiroshimoot splits Jow Forums again for a halloween prank it'll be interesting to see the bot board moving at 100 times the pace of the prank board.

Ok cool, like I said Ill give it a look, thanks

MM talked about doing another one, he's really into cyberpunk..hm..i want to do a western type. think clint eastwood.

If I didn't have your show I'd definently be a serial killer.

Attached: 1529312299842.png (399x629, 133K)

inglourious basterds
12 years a slave
any movie about trannies or fags

ETA next episode ?

Attached: 911_WTC.jpg (678x381, 219K)

Unironically Schindlers List.

Attached: 1529205355951.jpg (1920x1200, 1.08M)

Attached: 1496277216997.gif (1027x731, 111K)

you going on trs anytime soon?