Is it illegal to raise a Reichskriegflagge on the flagpole in the local elementary school...

Is it illegal to raise a Reichskriegflagge on the flagpole in the local elementary school? Because I currently have a Reichskriegflagge and want to do prank.

Attached: 6C6AE1D3-90FB-43BB-A951-FB67A5142B77.jpg (400x378, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I/L4pf9O3rY27Gq0QmALwwhLJ4MISm6rnWxB7hCIvllMW39pNvqdWXaueR0sT1piw3mxEboSRG5eo6Ah/5tvKXS&bit=1
youtube.com/watch?v=EG1ejiNjRm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably get damaging public property as long as you dont steal the other flags, probably just a small fine i say do it

They could probably charge you with something related to being on school grounds or vandalism.

It would cause a massive shitshow and wouldn't be worth the headache, unless you are black or something.

Okay so don’t get caught, Mkay

Remember, pics or it didn't happen

do it at night and don't get caught stupid faggot

Pfff, if it actually happened, it would be national news.

Honestly I’m probably not going to do it tonight. I’ll plan ahead and do it at sometime in the future.

Go for it.

Attached: 6m9z8m-spnszhqctm8z.png (640x703, 328K)

Vandalism with hate crime enhancement. Plus whatever else they can think of. Don't be stupid

Sing along with me for OP Jow Forums

DIE FAHNE HOCH

Attached: ss nuremberg rally.jpg (1280x853, 144K)

What would be the point? You would just further the commie narrative that America is a nation of white supremacy and hate crimes are happening everywhere all the time. Stop being an idiot!!! Where did you get the flag? If it was real why would you want to lose it? It would be WW2 memorabilia and worth something and has historic value. If you bought it from some cheap skinhead mail order website then whatever.

whatcha doin rabbi?

Fly it proudly

Attached: 1512658145748.jpg (720x967, 65K)

Honor that flag, don't do anything to jeopardize losing it.

Attached: 1517377129483.gif (239x270, 594K)

DIE REIHEN FEST GESCHLOSSEN! S.A. MARSCHIERT, MIT RUHIG FESTEM SCHRIT!.

Attached: 7bqq3h-qb33e2njcvwz.png (369x540, 103K)

Please do it, record it, and post it.

Go for it

Are you a Jew? Even if you're not, you should say you are so we can screencap it later when the SJWs start blaming us.

Attached: 1526187223586.gif (124x128, 3K)

Dude do it and record it

No one who supported that flag would take you seriously seeing all scrunched up in that pic.

What are you? a lefty shill trying to pin shit on a supporter of Hitler's Germany?

You'll make the news if that's what you're asking

/thread

someone should raise this flag in front of his house or in a week in front of his jail

Attached: 1501394710601.png (640x360, 365K)

This. Don't waste that banner on a prank.

I've been thinking about this sort of action for awhile.
I wouldn't hang it on a public flagpole. Find some park somewhere, or some roadside with what's basically a small mountain or somewhere that is highly visible but takes a bit of a hike to get to and place it there. High up, easily visible, and difficult to access. The idea is to place many thousands of highly visible swastikas made out of materials that can survive basically indefinitely if they aren't taken down. If you don't do any damage when you place the symbol it isn't vandalism, it's just littering. These would be placed all over the whitest areas to discourage nonwhites from moving there.

Wooden swastikas in a variety of sizes, painted white, could be left in conspicuous places and would be visible for miles. From a few feet in size, to just a foot in size, a bright white object on a dark background is visible from a huge distance. They could fit in backpacks and you would be virtually impossible to catch, and you would never be pursued by law enforcement for basically dropping a piece of highly controversial litter. Just don't drill into anything, carve, or leave any sort of damage. Damaging things unnecessarily is nigger behavior.
Just an idea.

Attached: 1505668683491.jpg (4288x2848, 2.43M)

It's a banner of a long defunct political party. It's not like they are hard to get.

trespassing is what they'll get you for probably

This sounds devious..

Great idea.

I'm not sure if it considered vandalism or not tbqh. Just don't get caught.

Whoa, is that real? If so, where and when?

>Get a bottle of Helium
>Fill some ballons
>Attach them on a lightweight stick
>Test if it flies
>Put a flag you like on the stick

You know what to do

Attached: 1518747655031.jpg (923x895, 90K)

KAMRADEN DIE ROTFRONT UND REAKTION ERSCHOSSEN, MARSCHIERIEN EIM GEIST IN UNSER REIHEN MIT!

Reminder that in the 1930s there were some cities in america that proudly displayed the colors.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (661x529, 114K)

I'm not sure how to push the idea really. Where I live we have no elevation change, so I wouldn't be able to participate very much myself to provide examples. They could be tied/zip tied to trees just a few feet above where people can reach with a ladder that puts you a few feet up, or an improvised ladder made of a few foot of fallen log you can lean on the tree to create a step if you're in the middle of nowhere. So long as they're a decent distance from the road it would take months for the state to bother responding. If they were on a road that's mostly tourists and people passing through nobody would be committed enough to go and take them down. Especially if there are many of them and they're placed and/or replaced regularly.
The hopeful effect is implanting in the minds of any nonwhites passing through that they aren't desired there, it would also get shitlib whites to say 'I was in x state and there were these swastikas everywhere, can you believe that! What a terrible state' to all the shitlib and nonwhite friends, also pushing them away.

Yeah but won't this just fly away into the atmosphere and be gone? Or, if it's too heavy, it'll just come down after a short time and be gone.

Attached: 14882.jpg (640x640, 55K)

But he did betray the white race, that's why his grandson is a mutt.

DIE STRASSE FREI DEN BRUNEN DTALLIONEN

careful of any serial numbers or identifying marks on the flag that could be traced back to your purchase.

he could've been disabled and unable to honourkill a racemixing child

Don't get you DNA on the flag, they might charge you with a hate crime. I hate pigs.

You have no right to fly that flag and let it get torn down by clipp-haired Marxist cunts. Save it for when you can use it for good.

Attached: A77C2E16-16FC-4D57-A313-CB60B467CCA5.jpg (736x527, 273K)

You are a coward and everyone will know it. Stand by your flag or don’t fly it at all.

>You are a coward
edgy my dude, tough guy
In this case it isn't a question just of what the symbol stands for but of what can be accomplished using it. We're fighting a guerilla information and propaganda campaign through a wide variety of means. Whether you would view me as a coward or not is irrelevant to me, if it were to have a useful impact it would be worth it. The enemy would try to play it off as a cowardly act, but nonwhites and shitlibs would avoid the area and that's the entire point. Mark out several states in which this would be useful, identify their largest road networks, and place hundreds along them. Would be a fun exercise in ourdoorsmanship as well and a great photo opportunity.
This sort of highly impractical mentality you're putting forward is like telling someone not to vote unless Hitler rises from the grave and runs, otherwise they're a cuck for participating in the system. Fighting from a realistic point of view is smart, the enemy can stamp his feet and call me a coward all he wants, but if he loses then he loses. People called guns cowardly, until they started losing, then it suddenly wasn't so cowardly anymore.

Attached: www.zermatt.ch_.jpg (700x467, 56K)

imagine marching to that song with hundreds of your comrades, the unity they must have felt singing it together

It's not illegal in and of itself. It might be considered misdemeanor vandalism.

I'm going to guess that's Estonia on their official SS war veteran holiday.

Attached: estoniangirl.jpg (3456x5184, 1.88M)

You can do whatever you want. This is America! Do it crossdressed or naked in case you get caught.

Do it faggot.

Attached: do it.jpg (600x600, 44K)

And in return for your prank, the entire school full of students will get an extra week of holocaust programming perhaps followed up with an assembly filled with survivors. Sure beats the fun and games kids usually get for end of year!

Pussy

This exactly. If you do it you better cover every inch of your body head-to-toe. And you could never tell anyone, ever. EVER.

Do it, faggot.

DIE STRA?E FREI~
DEM STURBMABTEILUNGSMANN~
nl.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I/L4pf9O3rY27Gq0QmALwwhLJ4MISm6rnWxB7hCIvllMW39pNvqdWXaueR0sT1piw3mxEboSRG5eo6Ah/5tvKXS&bit=1

Probably a petty DP at most! This falls under free speech and it's public property though, so I say nothing.

Follow the Aussies lead even if it is illegal fuckem

Damn now I want to learn german

That was before people knew of the horrors of the Nazi regime. More than 7 million Jews were executed.

Well my friend, welcome to America where people are free to express their opinions

THINK OF THE CHILDRENS!!!!

Attached: PennySaver.jpg (740x493, 47K)

Mfw Jow Forums picks a town and released millions of swastikas attached to balloons into the air space above it and as the balloons pop from reaching x altitude the swastikas rain down on the town.

They'll probably charge you with a hate crime and vandalism. Which is completely deserved if you do it

Do it, youll prob get news coverage knowing the kike media.

Go for it. Post a pic with a timestamp if you go hrough with it.

Attached: 1529399924790.jpg (404x500, 35K)

As long as its not flying at half mass or Full mass youre a-o-k

Attached: Howdy NIgger.png (275x183, 7K)

Raising the symbols of hostile nations or groups tends to be severely frowned upon to the point of illegality.
It's a bit like raising the black IS flag.

BLM flags have done the same

buy hewillnotdivideus.whatever webadress... you should know the rest

dumb frogposters

this, but sure to post results

kek

It’s just the lines to Horst Wessel Lied.

“Raise the flag, the ranks are tightly closed, SA Marches, with quiet steadfast steps” or something close to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=EG1ejiNjRm4

Why not put star of David stickers on all trashcans