Young women are not baby vessels

Educated women aren't that intimidating.

Attached: 1509836503287-pol.jpg (600x526, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R4xpp10Cm7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanna fuck her feet so bad

More importantly, what is your Cephalic Index?

Attached: Cephalic Index.png (1217x784, 67K)

Probably because women aren’t that smart to begin with

You are wrong, young women are more fertile than young women.

Attached: 1527868957410.jpg (414x550, 91K)

>Young women are not baby vessels
well obv since natality rates are rock bottom
also thats a pretty cringy simplification and insulting to say that all women did before modern age is just bring babies

>Educated women aren't that intimidating.
all women are educated
most of them high college education
there are also more women in college than men

do you live in the 19th century or what?

Mmmm, I'd respectfully enjoy her enthusiastic consent any day.

>these khazar milkers

>not adjusting for total body size
That shit is omly useful for forensics

you are objectively wrong and thats a sad thing.

Attached: 1526667396807.jpg (242x317, 26K)

Yes they are you fucking muslim.

Attached: 1529319995127.jpg (830x668, 368K)

>Mmmm, I'd respectfully enjoy her enthusiastic consent any day.
All sex is rape, though.

they beat her with an ugly stick every day, didnt they?

Is this real

> you’ll never catch Laci during one of her lactaction periods and have her ask you matter-of-factly whether you’ll help milk her before her so she can relax after her latest vlog

It's Apefrica, so yes

Attached: 1529319910808.jpg (786x485, 268K)

She looks so fertile.

Well whatever she'd consent to.
Facesitting, cuddling, holding my chastity key. Whatev.

Yeh she looks like one of my friend if wore a wig and his mom’s bra

oh yes they are
they lie to themselves but once they hit a certain age they want babies inside them

Attached: a handful.jpg (1536x2048, 468K)

>Well whatever she'd consent to
>Facesitting, cuddling, holding my chastity key.

Enjoy eating BBC cum from her gaping, unshaved double wide.

>"Educated" women think guys don't want to commit to them because they're "intimidating"
Jesus christ, how fucking delusional are these thots?
Young men avoid "educated" women for serious relationships because they're annoying, brainwashed sluts whose only redeeming values are the holes between their legs.

>Muh baby drive

First, let's clear one thing up: humans don't have (((instincts or drives))).

That is, one's disposition towards sexuality
is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that /b/ skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Jow Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, our sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

You are a man, be rational.

women are literally baby vessels

I'm way past giving one American shit over your Canadian brain prolapse.

>Enjoy eating BBC cum from her gaping, unshaved double wide.

Attached: 6gRCnAr.gif (500x281, 936K)

A year ago I would've immediately laughed at your obvious joke, but now... it just makes me sad

this but unironically desu

Attached: 1507051725073.gif (379x387, 83K)

Any rational being knows that man and woman have dynamic drives for survival, of the self, sex and offspring, groups, the species as a whole, conservation of animals and nature, the conquering of physics and the material universe, spiritual salvation. We all have those drives unless you are in loser denial.

I mean, you're not wrong as much as hardcore feminists would have you believe otherwise

what did rabbi mean by this?

Laci is a SexGoddess. It's a terrible thing that she isn't a full time mum to 5 kids already.

Attached: 15064561485724.png (1366x768, 1.46M)

but their $250,000 loan debt, 5+ sexual partners and infertility issues should factor in right?!

I was not even being a little bit ironic. I'm into femdom and think Laci is a Q.T.

that is a very punchable face

Face looks like a circle even more than those toothpick things behind her.

>Muh drives
Check your premises

Attached: aynRandSerious (1).jpg (266x190, 6K)

Is she wearing corrective lenses for her eyes? She looks cross-eyed.

And, why should she care if she has a gut? She isn't in the same league to be a sex object to worry about her weight.She is just cute. Cute girls just have to be walk, talk, and dress cute.

i bet she never got laid

Who is this jew?

>Young women are not baby vessels.
Literally, they are.
You're doing it wrong.. very retarded wrong.. Ask your mom.
Literally no, pic related.

Attached: Men v women iq.png (644x362, 61K)

>young women are not baby vessels.
Then I have no use for them

>educated women
Pfffffft hahahahahaha. 9 times out of 10 that will mean major in marxist bullshit and schoolteacher.

She studied psychology of some type. She is damaged goods.

>But mature women are not perfect
I think you're nit picking. Imo it is more important to CONSERVE young female figures than to prevent others other men from enjoying them.

>men are intimidated by me
is the
>women only want jerks!
of females.

Then why do they have bobs and vagine

Yeah they are. Her job prior to the 20th century was exclusively to make and raise the next generation. Only recently has this bedrock foundation been upset and the results will negatively impact men and women for the next 5 generations. If anything stay at home moms and housewives have even more demand than ever, educated or not.

Attached: 1528257914148.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

white women should be paid well to produce white babies.

Still goods user. Some of us have shitty standards

this is a prime example of how dumb they are.

stupid apes just go kys

These dynamic drives are self evident. Any basic understanding of the stages of child development into adulthood would be enough to have some sort of understanding over your own biology. What's it like having no sense of self awareness?

>he doesn't partake in the glorious footpussy
more for me fag

Attached: 1527784515194.png (1000x1412, 829K)

s-same, would marry even just to be allowed to lick her feet

Attached: 1505625344445.jpg (813x551, 163K)

Young women are also baby vessels ... at least the ones worth anything.

Attached: lineup.jpg (1860x1831, 399K)

But, user, she likes hiking and outdoor activities. Her feet would probably be sweaty all the time. You don't want that do you?

>I'm fucking retarded
good job idiot, we may be litterally worthless as anything other than fucksleeves and baby makers but that does not mean something is in demand, when something is in demand, the price goes up, but men wont pay that price anymore. its worth less to them. and why shouldnt it be? all there is is uppity women who dont know how to shut up and erase their opinions. regardless, you cant claim something is valuable and desired and yet make excuses for why the price isnt worth the cost of entry. from the coal burning thots to divorce rape to simple virginity, you need to min max your potential home maker for her to even be worth the carbon she's printed on. your welcome.

Attached: acd1ed636cfdd00b71be3f8f1339cc1c88724e0e.jpg (640x904, 406K)

1. Any Educated women knows she is not as smart as men and Hitler did nothing wrong, smart woman know that as well

Attached: hitler and the jews.jpg (960x960, 284K)

>We can't explain how people decide
>Therefore instinct
How is this different from "can't explain how we got here, therefore God?"

>9 times out of 10 that will mean major in marxist bullshit and schoolteacher.
What about the 1/10 who has a Diplom in engineering?
And yes, they exist.
For example in my course (Verfahrenstechnik, which is like mechanical, chemical and process engineering at the same time), one semester prior to graduation, I'm the only man left out of ~350. Meanwhile, out of ~15 women, two made the cut. Everybody else either dropped out or switched to an easier course like mechatronics or mechanical engineering.

>Some women are smart
If they are, they're best in the work force

Just kill yourself. It's easier than you think

The problem is lack of market transparency.

What we need is for google to develop an AI to predict based on their profile of a woman whether she'd be faithful in marriage and unlikely to find bullshit reasons for divorce.

Mostly they're just annoying. It's like an excuse for them to never shut up about themselves.

FACTS:
You're not a real woman unless you have a baby.
You are a whore if you have a child out of wedlock, also your kids IS a bastard.

Get Your Act Together White Women!

It's easily explained. At different stages of development new parts of the brain and nervous system activate. Stage one is biological survival, stage two emotional territorial, stage three tool making, stage four socio-sexual, and so on and so forth. We can and do know a lot about all the dynamic stages of consciousness, evolutionary change and natural selection. Evolution only explains transformation however and creation remains somewhat a mystery. Deal with the mystery, I'm certain it will all be revealed.

Agreed. If you think the genes of a roastie feminist and
>this
should be passed down another generation, you are retarded.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>It's easily explained. At different stages of development new parts of the brain and nervous system activate.

I don't deny reflexes. What I refuse is the brain acting automatically on consciousness.
>Stages
Stages of what people seek.
>DW, all will be revealed
This is not a Q thread

god....just look at those tits!

Ur an retard

Each developmental stage has to be realized, actualized, unlocked and achieved. For example, on the bio-survival stage if one does not become an active go getter, that person will remain a passive introverted autist for life. On the emotional territorial stage one must learn to hold one's own, or will be forever dominated and fucked in the ass by the Man. Life is a game, this is known for sure.

I'd make her my baby vessel.

>Arguments from analogies

Attached: draperAmused.jpg (125x119, 2K)

>I'd make her my baby vessel.
We can let our boys fight to the finish line.

>Feetfag
Found the degenerate

Attached: 1529319783887.png (512x490, 60K)

i agree with not having children before a reasonable level of stability is achieved (education, reliable transportation, very good insurance, financial stability, etc.) for anyone. I think the issue with the idea of "Educated women aren't that intimidating." Has to do with the term "educated" being self-identified. I hate to be the one to say it, but I've come across a lot of women that would rather chew their own arm off then fact check their own cited sources. I've also been debated on the wage gap and when i asked if they had fact checked their claim with the latest available stats on the bureau of labor statistics website they didn't know what that was (and one of those women was one semester away from finishing her Bachelor's degree). I am sorry, but the amount of women that absolutely refuse to fact check or even cite credible sources is staggering. Don't get me wrong, men do that too. The volume of women that will still call themselves educated despite being presented with overwhelming mathematical evidence proving their opinion incorrect and fall back on gender card/identity politics is very dangerous considering how many laws have been passed despite the level of short sighted concepts passed due to radical groups that believe facts are an afterthought to the almighty feelings. I don't find educated women intimidating at all. i find it dangerous when women can get the level of legal privilege, far beyond equality, and not even close to the same level of accountability. That is how tyrants are created. For example, women are given the right to vote. Men cannot vote until they've signed up for conscription. there are over 150 federal laws that exclusively protect and privilege women. there are zero for men. I am not saying that men are not equally arrogant, at all. But equality without accountability is supremacy. If you ever want to find out who has supremacy in your country, just look at who you are not allowed to criticize.

Why not? They worked for Jesus.
Truth is definitely self evident.

>Ayn Rand never got laid

She had a fling with Alan Greenspan.

>mechanical, chemical and process engineering at the same time

Anything like that in the US?

Women can't be educated, only programmed. They don't understand the concept of objective reality.

Did Laci Green ever admit to liking BBC?

I'm pro Bible and science. But not proving science with the Bible.
Christianity as Survival Mechanism GENERAL (CSMG)
>but the Bible really means X
Don't care what it was intended to mean.

The truth is that just as our genetic instructions have enabled us to survive, Christianity has demonstrated the same.

Thus I intend to grow Christianity through discourse, in the General (CSMG).

>Women can't be educated, only programmed. This

>They don't understand the concept of objective reality.
It's not that... It's that they will always justify what they do and say.

>Not desiring the best
Just accept that BBC is sought by all, but they they'll be fine with White cock.

who's that moon faced slag?

>Young women are not baby vessels.

They literally are though.

Imagine being this fucking stupid. It boggles the mind.

Let me describe to you in simple terms why that's false. Setting aside savants and infertile women, who can't or shouldn't be mothers, women in general stand to impact the world orders of magnitudes greater by having children than by doing anything else, no matter how good they think they are or might actually be.

Let's look at a good stock woman with great genes for intelligence and complex problem solving skills, a rather rare specimen, since the distribution for women is very concentrated around the mean and the range areas are quite small. If she focused on some subject, yet and still it's unlikely that she'd be able to compete with the highest echelon of men, and it's unlikely that she'd output something significant.

If she has children the likelyhood that she would have a greater more significant impact will increase for every child she has, and the more the higher the probability. If she uses her skills and abilities and high intellect to be a great mother and actually care for her children at home and educate them, especially if she takes advantage of her younger high genetic quality eggs to produce the best possible offspring, let's say she ends up with 5 boys and 5 girls. Considering her genes, it's likely that one or two of those boys will be much more intelligent than her, if she's lucky more than half her children might be greater than her. So now instead of herself trying to impact the world, she has fostered 2+ superior copies of herself that cna now impact the world.

Woman have been totally fooled even on a material level by feminism.

No, smart women aren't best in the workforce actually, that is a waste of genetic potential. Every very smart woman that wastes herself in the workforce is a potential loss of possible multiple smarter men.

Try stop fapping for a month

>Thinking is bad
>Be sexually frustrated instead

self-abuse IS sexual frustration, do you think you're thinking clearly while you're on the hardcore dopamine drip that is masturbation?

"Humans don't have instincts."
Can't tell of bait or just retarded.
>Leaf
Right, retarded it is.

Yes they are Satan.

Attached: 1496277216997.gif (1027x731, 111K)

She's more of an abortion vessel, to be fair.

how can baby vessels be intimidating ?

Attached: 1494974203402.gif (1200x832, 925K)

youtu.be/R4xpp10Cm7Y

Attached: 1528861415234.jpg (923x713, 62K)

>Agree with (((psychology))) orthodoxy, or you're stupid
>Btw you have no choice, so feel free to fail
Really makes you think

You never saw a woman becoming more family oriented when her friends started building their own families?
And just because humans are capable of rational thought it doesn't mean we will always behave in a rational manner .

what does that index mean?

I hate her face. Even before she became an sjw I hated her face