Why have whites been expelled from so many countries?

Why have whites been expelled from so many countries?

Attached: white expulsions.jpg (1357x617, 190K)

no source listed

no need for a source retard, all of those numbers are obvious
low iq ameritard

You spelled Jews wrong dicknose

Citation needed. SAGE

>Slavs are not white.

They came from the same tribe that the Romans came from. How do you figure that they're not white?

Reminder that threads like these connect to a Squid pro quo operation that is glowing brighter than ever

Read about the Latin American revolutions and it's pretty clear that whites were in charge of the "Independence" movements just like in the US.

Slavs have more Yamna/steppe/Indo-European genetics than Italians do.

Attached: 3.jpg (951x1291, 207K)

see Americans are REALLY retarded, most of those dates are independance date from colonial powers and expulsion of white settlers

Kill yourself, really

For the same reason as Jews.

But we give aid to most of those """countries""" filled with subhumans.

Based. Also sage.

How do you figure Latinos are not white? Latino is a made up ethnicity. Why do you think Central and South America speak Spanish? Spaniards (caucasian) conquered the land and bred with the natives. The made up "Latino" is literally a mix of Spanish and Native American but they have convinced themselves they are their own race. Their entire continent speaks a language of caucasian decent.

sorry *descent

wh*Tes are subhumans

All the European nations where whites have been expelled from. Judging by the year I assume it refers to the ethnic cleansing of Germans. But what happened in 1913 in Bulgaria?

That's actually great bait. Well done.

Mestizos in "Latin America" want to deny the fact that they are ruled by an upper caste of whites.

really makes me think

If the whites had never came and conquered their land they would all still be running around naked and sacrificing each other. Same with Africa. They should all be thankful for fucks sake.

>el goblino de lost americanos
Spics are mongrels.

>Why have kikes been expelled from so many countries?

ftfy

>counting peaceful decolonization efforts as "expulsions"
>counting Latin American independence as expulsions (hint: many of the independence movements were led by the white elites)
>claiming slavs aren't white
>counting the expulsions of Germans and Soviet resettlement programs post WW2
Holy shit, gave me a good laugh. You niggers are retarded.

Attached: 1464884650687.png (395x401, 58K)

>niggers
Implying

Attached: 3474743.jpg (501x504, 74K)

made me ponder

Attached: thinking.png (660x710, 5K)

Also it was a terrible mistake...

Look at that map. It just highlights that without white guidance things turn to shit. Sad.

Romania is not a Slav nation. They are Latin like Spanish, Italians, and French.

>Belarus and ukraine white

Attached: 1524045427881.jpg (265x265, 12K)

Mexico is literally governed by a white elite you absolute spastic. I literally know someone called Vincent Fox who looks the absolute head off your former president.

Oh, but it's okay for someone to post "redpilled" images with no source? Fuck off.

Attached: Real quote.png (1022x437, 217K)

1790 immigration act proves that in a manner of speaking that's basically what the american founders believed. I think your image is just paraphrasing him.

I meant naturalization, I'm a retard.

The founding fathers were civic nationalists

>Mutt having the gall to judge whiteness of other people
Top fucking kek, sage.

Lol. Absolutely SEETHING. Is it hard being a nigger?

Attached: 1529283719389.jpg (768x768, 81K)

T*urks are literal insects.

why are you lying. they literally created a law to only allow white men to become naturalised citizens. now there was plenty meritocracy involved because they also say "of good character". But it's pretty clear.

>Czechs aren't white
True

>x is not white

Attached: 1498781779536 (1).jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

They weren’t expelled, they left because they were kind enough to. Colonialism would still be around today if it weren’t for Jewish anti-white propaganda and influence.

>ur not whyte!!
Says an amerimutt

>be a slav
>white skin
>blue eyes
>blond hair
haha lol ur not white ur a nigger

>Czechs aren't white
It's true

Attached: 359TimesAndCounting.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

Good night rabbi, don't you have work in the morning?

in most of latin america whites were not expelled
get your sources right
this