An issue that a whopping 30% of Americans support?

An issue that a whopping 30% of Americans support?

This will get Trump re-elected for sure.

Attached: A5752916-D3A9-4E75-B343-1D32B0378888.jpg (960x645, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2018/06/18/fact-check-no-law-requires-family-separation-border-despite-trump-administrations-claims
bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27874901
nbcnews.com/news/latino/surge-migrant-children-government-shelters-trump-admin-pushes-zero-tolerance-n878601
youtu.be/dlYBoc6O2Ik
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/07/AR2007090702066.html?noredirect=on
archive.is/G8te9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody cares

I know, huh?!
Clinton passed this law to stop child trafficking?
Why are the Democrats supporting child trafficking and child rape of little brown children who were kidnapped by drug cartels and smuggled into the US to sell?
That's fucking savage, Democrats. Selling out Mexican children as a way to attack Trump.

An army of tattooed skinheads will just conduct a Rwanda-style massacre of everybody darker than skim milk if the midterms are lost. The Alt-Right Gran wizard told me so himself.

Attached: pepe-fire-dehumanize-yourself-and-face-to-bloodshed.jpg (837x673, 112K)

>Clinton passed this law to stop child trafficking?

Why didn’t Bush or Obama have to separate families?

Trump using children to apply pressure to the senate is disgusting, but nobody of his supporters cares. They just make up stuff to justify it, and the maga crowd will eat all of this shit, like with the other crap he pulled.

This policy was active during Obama terms, no one gave a shit

meanwhile, popularity at all time high. nice bait. sage

I want to squeeze that man's butt

They did! The whole meme started with a picture of some mexican children in a fucking cage...
but the picture was taken while Obama was president.
Fucked up Democrat don't actually give a shit about the Mexican children; the law was passed to curb child trafficking.
The whole meme is about smearing Trump.
Retards gotta retard. it takes more than a couple of minutes to explain so it works on a LOT of retards (aka, the DNC)

He will be reelected regardless of all the browns getting upset. Rarely has a president not been reelected. Stop with the implied-pseudo arguments please.

>Why didn’t Bush or Obama have to separate families?

Because they didn't have the balls to do the right thing and remove children from their dangerous, criminal parents who care so little about their kids that they illegally cross an international border with them in tow.

gibs money for dat wall

Attached: 420.jpg (1480x833, 123K)

Big if true

>The whole meme started with a picture of some mexican children in a fucking cage
>Obama did it

No one believes that horseshit.

You know Trump is fucked on this issue when even his dumbass supporters feel the need to deflect

Whiny lil bitch. No fucks given.

>parents cross a border to give a better life and opportunities to their children
>"well obviously they don't care about their children"

Attached: 1294865866166.gif (508x270, 472K)

Google it faggot

no need to deflect

we are literally gassing children

this is the Holocaust 2.0 and you democrats are doing nothing to stop it

the right wing death squads are here

Attached: 1527087502627.jpg (608x395, 98K)

THEY DONT HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO BE HERE

0 sympathy for this scum. 0. Invaders. Enemies of the state. Future welfare recipients and wage slaves so Shlomo wont have to pay a decent American what he's worth. Go cross the border to Mexico if you love diversity and PoC so much.

if people don't want to be separated from their children ... they should not bring them with them

Attached: Jeff-Sessions.jpg (789x460, 56K)

Every bean goblin that jumps the border is money and opportunity taken from an American.

It is rather odd all the lib medias started running these stories right after the NK talks.

They did. This policy has been around for 30+ years.

dallasnews.com/news/politics/2018/06/18/fact-check-no-law-requires-family-separation-border-despite-trump-administrations-claims

Is google broken all I found was this

>pic related

Attached: TELLING_THE_TRUTH.png (700x1111, 482K)

Wrong, propaganda fag, watch Fox News much? It started under bush and was never utilized cause it's unjust. Tons of unjust laws on the books throughout and you fags argue that law is law and people need to adhere to it at all times. Reality is that some laws are unjust How many of you fags smoke weed? Or had a beer before you were 21? Or better yet, there's goofy laws on the books which were never repealed, we don't follow all laws when they are unjust.

They have a right to try to seek asylum.

>People voted Drumpf in because he said You Have To Go Back to all the beaner scum
>now Drumpf fulfills his promise
>somehow, being the one politician who actually does what he says he is going to do will hurt Drumpf on election day.
What are his chances, would you say? 1%?

Being poor isn't an excuse to seek asylum. What they should do is stay the fuck in their shithole "countries" and do something to fix them instead of being parasites.

You guys need to think outside of the box.. backpage.com and sex traffic. Those places are full of social workers. Although it sucks it is what it is.

>No one believes that horseshit.

There were twice as many children in detention centers in 2013 than there are now.

>bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27874901
>nbcnews.com/news/latino/surge-migrant-children-government-shelters-trump-admin-pushes-zero-tolerance-n878601

Someplace to find that? I too have heard Obama similarities with current practices, just don't know where to look.

W H A T A B O U T I S M
Obama is not president.

I'm for putting the little fuckers in slingshots and shooting them over in to Mexico to be with their parents.

30% of the voter base in an election that only 60% of the populace takes part of is pretty fucking huge thata like 1\2

Those were unaccompanied minors not kids with families.

classic republican playbook right here

this has nothing to do with the current situation.
Everything the trump scum does is to distract from the matters at hand or to spread lies.

Find a western country that does not do it. Sex traffic is real. We need to make sure that kid and that parent match on some sort of dna level

I nice big fat WAR will guarantee re-election.

I think we should stop sending criminals to jail if they have children. We should just give them a pass. I don't care what crime they committed, you can't just break up a family like that!

>the law was passed to curb child trafficking
is this true

Sneaking in at places that are not ports of entry is not "seeking asylum" therefore, off to jail you go.

(((Asylum))) is just another meme anyway.

they were all voting democrat regardless. but ok, shithead, now drumpf is finished THIS time.

this

>Obama is not president.
I was responding to someone who replied to someone who asked why Obama didn't have detained children when in fact he did.

Yes. Being cruel does not help the president.

>this has nothing to do with the current situation.
Illegal immigration is the current situation, same as it was in 2013.

yep

Good thing this isn't cruel. They're house, fed and taken care of, best as possible given the circumstances. Libshits are just using this to score cheap political points.

No argument here but playing audio of children screaming forces us to respond don't it.

who is us, leaf?

This is not about illegal immigration as a whole.
This is about the trump administration giving the standing order that children have to be separated from their parents.

It is not about however thousands of illegal immigrants you have at your borders.

It is not a law. It is not about the thousands of unrelated cases. It is not about border security. It is about your president being cruel. Plain and simple.

I'm not a true Leaf I married one.

it's awwwww-riiiiight

youtu.be/dlYBoc6O2Ik

Pediatricians agree that this is very harmful to these children. Literally child abuse.

How come they only show pictures of the boys in the photos of the jails.

Where are the girls being taken? Rape rooms? For real, where?

Attached: 2AB87352-748C-4218-9C34-C525A2C9B835.jpg (750x559, 111K)

>30%
Goblina has more cousins than I thought...

Squatemalan parents sent their kids here without them, they clearly do not give a shit
>Si, si, you take care of my problems, America

to bad science and doctors says stealing kids from their parents causes irreparable psychological harm and is child abuse. Donald Trump is a child abuser now and should be prosecuted like a common pedophile.

Attached: 1221a0f198f7408796246b1b845312b5.jpg (770x770, 73K)

The procedures in place at our southern border predate the current administration.

Is that a carp?

If anyone honestly eats this shit up without realizing that this is just a Democrat talking point to try to get them relected. Letting these immigrants into what small healthcare system we have will only collapse it.

My challenge is still open.. Find a western country that does not separate criminals from minors.

ofc it was for smearing trump
normies are easy to bait
dumbasses

Just add it to the other charges against him for actually breaking the law.

No. This is just downright wrong.

so you really expect people to believe that Donald abusing kids for political gain is not wrong because the democrats are calling him out on it? LMAO

The Cabal is basking in the collective sorrow and browsing the new stock for choice picks

Attached: baphomet.gif (445x714, 200K)

Yeah, we're treating these kids so badly. Right.

Attached: AR-180618322.jpg (1484x989, 192K)

Illegal immigration is not a crime.

Source is Rudy: washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/07/AR2007090702066.html?noredirect=on

Bush separated many kids from their parents in the War on Terror. Obama separated many as well in Libya and Syria.

Even if he's not re-elected, he isn't going to leave office.

Who's going to make him leave?

Crossing the US border illegally is not a crime. It is a misdemeanor. After crossing the split families have a right to seek asylum. If they do, border security does not care and still splits them apart, effectively ignoring their rights.

Your challenge is not open. It's whole premise is wrong.

>libshit thinks we're killing kids
They're playing pool and watching tv on a flat screen. People are segregated to make sure no one gets raped. Dumb fuck.

normies and leftist cant see the truth without media or some fags in twitter blue check mark telling them

>0 sympathy for this scum. 0. Invaders. Enemies of the state. Future welfare recipients and wage slaves so Shlomo wont have to pay a decent American what he's worth. Go cross the border to Mexico if you love diversity and PoC so much.
This. We're not Europe. If Mexico is so worried about these people, they should go militant against these cartels and Make Mexico Great. Not great again since Mexico has always been shit.

I know, would you look at these absolutely squalid living conditions.

Attached: migrants_bedding_180614_.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

ITS OVER, MEXICO WON

Is this the same logic by which illegal aliens are bathing in welfare dollars, or vote for democrats?
both of which is actually illegal in the real world?

Or Kim Kardashian telling them what to think. Now that fat assed bitch wants to run for office after sucking Trump off for a pardon

The liberals will, with all their guns and support amongst the police and military forces.

Attached: 1506970058353.jpg (625x1021, 210K)

I lived worse than that in a psych hospital as a kid. But goddamn the chicks were hot.

Anyone who supports tRUMP is supporting GENOCIDE

Attached: eb1.png (634x566, 241K)

>Wrong, propaganda fag, watch Fox News much? It started under bush and was never utilized cause it's unjust. Tons of unjust laws on the books throughout and you fags argue that law is law and people need to adhere to it at all times. Reality is that some laws are unjust How many of you fags smoke weed? Or had a beer before you were 21? Or better yet, there's goofy laws on the books which were never repealed, we don't follow all laws when they are unjust.

Are you stupid? There's literally pictures of children in these camps from when Obama was in office.

find one that separates families over j-walikng offences.

funny that the rapes aren't carried out by whites. always spic names

aside from the high warehouse roof, looks as good as my old dorm room

>loses election
>posts on twitter that it was rigged
>doesn't leave office

Seriously, what then? Nothing.

He's going to be America's first Dictator. Jared will take over when he dies.

>That moment when I learned I support genocide.
I need to have one of those coming out events.

Look at this sickly bitch. She can't even walk up OR down the stairs! SAD!

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x604, 31K)

Whats next? Two hours of free time to play games is all that children need anyways?
They should be working for their toilet paper? (Their parents already do.)
Two phonecalls a week for these children is too much? Why would the taxpayer have to pay for their phone bills?

Your are disgusting.

>Crossing the US border illegally is not a crime. It is a misdemeanor.
lol okay, what is your point.

>After crossing the split families have a right to seek asylum
70% of asylum seekers do not show up for their appointed court date, they just disappear into the US. By detaining the asylum seekers, the US is guaranteeing that the asylum seekers do not sneak away and are present for their court date.

This is just the latest virtue signal circlejerk. Everyone wants a safe country but no one wants to have to be the one to make the difficult decisions. Everyone who has a problem with this policy, please confirm that everyone is welcome in your house at any time.

Yes, it is, and it is established as an easily prosecutable crime. Millions have been deported under the law you claim doesn't exist. Stop trying to blur the lines between fantasy and reality, shill.

People die every day. Right now, someone is dying somewhere in the world. Should I start crying because of that reality? No.

archive.is/G8te9

>young Mexicans are being held for months without charge in shelters across the United States, sometimes without their parents’ knowledge. Since the program began in May, 536 juveniles have been held — 248 of whom have been deported to Mexico after an average stay of 75 days, according to Border Patrol statistics. Mexican authorities say some of these repeat border-crossers have spent as much as six months in U.S. custody while they await an appearance before an immigration judge.

under obama, the parents didn't even know lol

>Illegal immigration is not a crime.
>Illegal
>Not a crime

That's quite a oxymoron.

>Crossing illegally
>not a crime

You contradict yourself just a few words apart.

Dumbfuck.

Attached: 23453643.png (697x208, 64K)

Don't separate children from their parents.
DEPORT THEM ALL TOGETHER!

Attached: stllstyut.png (766x480, 619K)