The Finders Case and The Franklin Scandal: Elite Pedophilia

Read image posted for a summary of the finders case.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi-1p7u_d7bAhVMIDQIHXrQBysQtwIIKTAA&url=https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/conspiracy-of-silence/&usg=AOvVaw17hG1x9ADHsCN0cuJo9SN0

Important documentary that summarizes the franklin scandal. This is the first place to start.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjGyN-L_t7bAhX-FzQIHTjTBl4QFggpMAA&url=https://dutroux-x-dossiers.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair-censored&usg=AOvVaw1QxLVPsb5Hn-HueA6gcKBb

Extremely valuabe resource for the Dutroux affair. In some ways worse than the franklin scandal in it's implications.

This shit is even worse than pizzagate. With these cases there is actual evidence, enough to prove that some extremely, extremely dark and evil shit happened, and that it is a systemic problem.

Attached: 1529385501617.jpg (1276x3412, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk
dutroux-x-dossiers.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair-censored
youtube.com/TlldKrX1pdI
youtube.com/amkkK-_o9vA
youtu.be/TlldKrX1pdI
youtu.be/amkkK-_o9vA
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/13010819/finders-keeper
youtu.be/AztjLFw39JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk

Conspiracu of silence

dutroux-x-dossiers.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair-censored

Beyond the dutroux affair.

Sorry the other links dont work. New web browser

Bump. What browser are you using?

Bump for finders thread
I always get chils

Firefox, went to Opera. I think that is the reason, although I just got a new computer that has windows 10. I am pretty dumb with computers. I havent been somewhat knowledgeable with them since Pentium IIIs, Cyrix's and AMD k66 processors. Fuck who knew time would fly. I am 33 and already feel like a grandpa haha

bump

Attached: 1527393028563.png (650x2148, 1008K)

((((((((SILVERSTONE)))))))))))

OYYYYYY DELETE THIS ANTI SEMETIC POST GOY

Renteria anyone?

youtube.com/TlldKrX1pdI

youtube.com/amkkK-_o9vA

This is a documentary on snuff films. Warning it is pretty difficult at times to watch.

The second video is one of Brian Gerrish interviewing a uk police whistleblower. The detective worked in many areas trying to save kids from trafficking.

The reason why I pair these two together is there is an extremely interesting link between the two. The documentary describes a community living in boats living on a river, and that this community harbored pedophiles which made some of the snuff films.

Disturbingly, the whistleblower describes a community living in boats on a river in the uk that was a pedophile haven. I thought it was a good lead.

youtu.be/TlldKrX1pdI

youtu.be/amkkK-_o9vA

Sorry I tried posting the links in how I thought they should be laid out. This is the format they came out as when I tried copying the url link directly from the videos. hope it works this time

bump

bump

Attached: therussians.gif (450x253, 1.67M)

bump

Attached: vic-hobart-9-7-04.jpg (934x921, 443K)

bump

The sweetest feeling in this life is fragmenting purity

Dissolving innocence is such a rush that floods the mind with the most intense high

Attached: pillars of purity.jpg (600x338, 31K)

(You)

Bump for more

There is a rather lengthy interview with the founder of the Finders cult that is quite enlightening.

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/13010819/finders-keeper

Attached: finders darkly.jpg (1728x2202, 1.51M)

Ahh a larper pretending to be clowncuck

bump

Bump

Bump
youtu.be/AztjLFw39JM

The Jews and Catholics have been practicing pedophilia since creation of the ever
>Jewish scholars and rabbis strongly discouraged marriages before the onset of puberty,[26] but at the same time, in exceptional cases, girls ages 3 through 12 (the legal age of consent according to halakha) might be given in marriage by her father.[35][36] By Judaism, the minimal girl age, for marriage, was 12 years and one day, "na'arah", as metioned in the ancient Talmud Mishnah books,(copiled between 536 BCE – 70 CE, redacted in the 3rd century CE), Order Nashim Masechet Kiddushin 41 a & b. [37]
>Historically within the Catholic Church, prior to the 1917 Code of Canon Law, the minimum age for a dissoluble betrothal (sponsalia de futuro) was 7 years in the contractees. The minimum age for a valid marriage was puberty, or nominally 14 for males and 12 for females

Women were not brought to the marriage bed till they bled. These were older times bud. No doubt the church has been infiltrated by the elites, and has corrupted over time and have allowed in deviants into the church.

No doubt elite pedophilia can be tied to churches and Christian institutions. This has been done for a reason, to blend in and subvert. You are pushing an agenda, though, and are using this as a pretext to attack the faith of Jesus Christ. Please do not do this, as Christians have also been the loudest voices in discussing elite pedophilia long before the internet age.