Stage 4 of the 10 Stages to Genocide

Stage 4 of the 10 Stages to Genocide

genocidewatch.net/genocide-2/8-stages-of-genocide/

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-133255~01.png (1440x1379, 243K)

what stage is white america on faggot

Attached: You (1).gif (640x360, 1.85M)

Go back to Mexico with him

Why do you support child trafficing, Op?
Why do you hate Clinton for passing this law?

Yes, because that one officer represents the mindset of the entire United States nation. You sure showed us!

>the rule of law = genocide

ok

Wonder if our grandkids will forgive what we did on this day.

Then vote to end this mess. YOU MATTER

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-133735~01.png (1440x1856, 189K)

can we send this bitch back to france now?

Attached: SOL.jpg (540x720, 39K)

Obama did the same thing. Literally the same exact thing. But because Trump is who he is people are flipping out about it. "Trump is Hitler" is the new battle cry for liberals. Still, the policy was always bullshit. If our border security was so pathetic that they couldn't even prevent children from coming through then their family should be let in.

Wow. Someone actually animated their comment. How do you do this?

Fag.

He represents me. Throw the goblins back.

Attached: Goblin.png (817x590, 530K)

Nope he didn't and you know he didn't. Your conservative (Russian funded) media is distorting reality again. Stop watching that shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-134751~01.png (1440x1843, 254K)

>will our grandchildren forgive us for this?

Bitch your grandchildren, assuming you don’t abort their parents, will be raped by packs of niggers and spics as you throw away your country’s demographics for your useless fucking feels. God I hate these fucking traitors.

Attached: A2BB4F3A-0F72-4784-8BBF-CBB0A30F2ACD.jpg (600x584, 32K)

lurk more summerfag

But we want our enemies and their kids in camps/dead.

fpbp

I literally don't care what happens to non-citizens

Actually, you're right. At least under Trump children have beds. This is a picture of a containment facility for children that crossed the border illegally, circa 2014. Obama. This particular photo has been used by news outlets and angry Twitter users to defame Trump, however this image was taken during Obama's administration.

Attached: obama-administration-officials-are-rushing-to-explain-photos-from-2014-that-went-viral-this-weekend- (1190x595, 201K)

I've decided to take matters into my own hands. We can't allow white supremacists terrorists to dictate the lives of innocent children. We have to show them love and affection. Luckily, I have a plan

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-135408~01.png (1434x1870, 317K)

Entering a border illegally and expecting the natives to not retalliate is anti-democratic, as you are undermining that population's ability to vote on whether or not they wish to have open borders.

If they were irresponsible enough to have children, and have their possession of these children dependent on their not being persecuted for being a criminal, they shouldn't:

>A, be a citizen of any first world country
>B, have had children to begin with, but now we have to suffer because of their idiocy, aye?

Attached: Niggerius Tyonicus.png (1324x745, 780K)

I don't either. In fact I think we should gas all of them.

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 22K)

They're all talk, OP. They talk shit all day and bitch and whine but they won't do anything.

>Don't violate my borders, you savages! Who would do something like this!
>When I violate someone else's borders, that's different - it's might makes right
Wow, it's almost like faggots who've never experienced want are just entitled niggers.

Our grandkids will exist because we do this.

Attached: back to reddit.png (680x697, 516K)

VOTE, YOU MATTER

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-085734~01.png (1429x1473, 197K)

These leftist are something else ain't they? They must take us all a fool to believe they lies. That's all they know how to do. They lie so much they have to make up a lie to cover up the lie they told 5 minutes earlier.

I agree.

Attached: 1481964000080.jpg (717x880, 88K)

Our grandkids will be brown

Attached: SHUT IT DOWN.jpg (750x699, 148K)

The Aboriginals didn't have borders, they had vague territories which they used for subsistence. Whether or not you want to say this was their property is a vague question.

Ultimately, this is a diversion and is not related to the actual topic at hand; virtually everyone on the planet as of this point in time has some land that wasn't originally theirs.

>The Aboriginals didn't have borders
Yes they did. They all do.

>they had vague territories which they used for subsistence
So they didn't wreck everything, which means their territories were "invalid" lol.

>blah blah blah
Gee, I wonder if you live off of mommy and daddy?

americans fought nazis to let shitskins i-

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-020154_Chrome.jpg (1076x819, 150K)

Damn, that guy has HUGE morals. Too bad he has no balls, and is therefore useless and dangerous.

Vote what, exactly OP? Vote for someone other than Trump? Because Trump is Hitler, is that what you're saying?

>Raped by packs of

You're a white male right? You're projecting right now, your sick rape fantasies. YOU, an incel, want to rape people, not minorities.

> that pic
If only

Daily Reminder: White amerilards pushed to intern Japanese Americans because they wanted to steal their land because the japs were out-performing the whites in the market. Once they were interned, they took all the land they owned and the japs returned to nothing when they were finally released.

>YOU, an incel, want to rape people, not minorities.
Minorities aren't people?

Who the fuck do you think? The NON-NAZI party

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-140622~01.png (1436x1186, 134K)

According to that list you could say that we're at stage 6-7 when it comes to genocide of the white race; Stfu and kys

Mfw a burger tells someone from New Zealand they don't know about aboriginals

>genocide
don't get my hopes up

>blah blah blah

The blah blah blah aspect was the most important part of what I said.

You implicitly argued that occupying any land that wasn't originally yours invalidates protecting that land against anyone else, but by this reason, virtually no one on the planet has the right to not have open borders by your standards.

Never mind that we've poured trillions and centuries of work into building these countries.

We know both parties are not the same. The racist Democrat party of the Klan just wants to bring the Mexicans here so they can use them for votes just like they do the black community. All while swearing up and down they care about them and are gonna make life better for them when in fact they know they are never gonna do a damn thing for them. That's your beloved Democrat party.

There was so few japanes during that time you larper

We're really at stage 7

Probably shouldn't have invaded a nation. They would have been executed as an example in the past.

i thought trump was literally hitler, why are spics still coming here? Didn't they hear they will be shot on sight?? Deporting them is a godsend, they won't be killed by racist white americans if they're deported!

underrated

I think it’s a good thing these children have been separated from bad influences who teach them that it’s ok to cross boundaries. I’m sure we could find a way to offset the slavery being done on farms close to the border. Meanwhile these children are still American citizens, their parents are not. There’s nothing really wrong about this. These camps are only there because there’s so many illegals, it’ll be hard to send these children to the proper homes all at once.
This is Child Protective Services at work.

Attached: 50582B30-3FE3-451D-9E00-3624336C6617.jpg (736x850, 109K)

Nobody cares

>0% Republicans
Gee that's really funny because I'm a conservative and I support not separating families at the border. People are using children to push an agenda that is anti-conservative and lumps us in with actual racists. Funny how The Hill, a liberal news outlet, says that no conservatives support this bill. The job of congress is to make laws, yes, but it is the presidents job to enforce it. Who will enforce this new bill? Who? Who will I vote for? You're a sheep OP. The screenshots of trending reddit pages shows it.

2020 will come and these trumptards will get what is coming

Why do these retards from Reddit come here knowing they are gonna be made a fool out of?

Unironically this, democrats claim that they will do anything in (((their))) power to protect Mexicans when in reality all they want from them is their vote in order to get more power.

Oh, yes. Represent all americans as evil, that works-

> ---against normies.

Attached: 3A8453DB-A3C9-47C5-8F54-F376EDC13102.png (649x839, 750K)

Yeah it's called 4 more years of prosperity and the nazi party keft will continue to be a huge joke and isolated from the rest of the country more and more.

Yeah, I mean, I really should have called you out on the ad-hominem, because what Australians have done is irrelevant to the USA. It could be that the Amerindians had a valid claim to the US territory and Aborigines did not or vice versa.

As it is, you still have not accepted that what you support is anti-democratic.

Really? We're at the stage where the authoritarian dictator preaches about the mass murder of citizens and how they will be cleansed off of the earth? Huh. I must have missed that rally.

That's exactly what they want. My god the Democrats have single handedly destroyed the black community by making them dependent on them and now they are doing the Hispanic community the same way. All so they can get them to vote for them. How can these goofballs not see what is going on? I mean isn't it obvious?

>non-nazi
Nigger, I’d bet 100$ that this bill has a few other things within its pages that have little to do with these children. I’ve seen Dems use a crisis to push wonky legislation thru before, and I can tell you there’s a reason the Democrats are losing ground. They’re all slimy.

Also, the Republican Party is simply upholding the same ideals it’s always held. They’re pretty consistent, and much less subversive.

Kanye 2020

oh shit, are we supposed to be killing spics now? fuck man, I'm always late for shit.

Who gives a shit about niggers, fuck em

Your father's sitting on his ass in Nicaragua, kid.
Couldn't even bother to take the arduous trip with you.

Stay the fuck in Mexico and fix that shit hole if you hate if so much, it's not America's fault Mexico is shit. The *good* Mexicans should arm themselves and kill all the gang bangers.

What a shock, white people using minorities to get brownie points on social media. I love how they pretend to care about these kids.

Fuck, I know. Just looked at CNN and learned that Trump has now installed a complete fascist dictatorship. It's embarrassing how unprepared I am for the government mandated mass killing of citizens!

WHITE FOSTER KIDS IN WEINER AN CLINTONS EMAILS TRUMP ANY FOREIGN BEANER WETBACK .SAGE

Fuck man, I just found some mexicans hiding in my attic. Is it ok to just shoot them or do I have to call ICE and CPS?

There is 1 "stage" of genocide.
Actual fucking genocide.

Don't get me wrong. Dehumanizing people isn't a good thing. But it's not genocide.

Most of us here in the south do. Those people are southerners just like the rest of us. When they are doing good it makes the south stronger. And besides nobody wants to see people in the gutter like that. But again you can blame the Democrats for it.

Meme flag

Fuck off

always remember that genocide is ONLY possible in shared-borders scenarios
if you try to introduce two distinct populations to one another, you are literally exposing them to genocide

Always the kids hey.
Sure, let them in, stay in Mexico. Let them be adopted if their parents really want a better life for them.
What? Oh...it's not just the kids? it's you as well?
Juan? Reformed cartel courier but have sworn off your life of crime, promise?
Maria? With your 16 year old eldest son you swear isn't running with gangs anymore? Just a new life will give you the chance you need?
Where does it stop?

FUCK OFF, here's a Mexican they should be showing to represent immigration. Say hello to your new neighbors!

Attached: 1_3zwpQs-0wCk7qIC4SCfpUg.jpg (2000x1344, 793K)

No the UN wrote up measure of what constitutes as genocide. Taking kids is one of them.

But technically if they try to acctually push it. We can say they are trying to ethnically remove those of european descent.

Well, since Trump is an absolute dictator we kind of have to turn them into the authorities but seeing as how we're at stage 7 of the genocide scale I'd say shooting them would get you some major respect

Attached: 1528693261452.jpg (2194x1678, 434K)

REDDITIRS HAVE INVADED AND ARE PUSHING THESE “ Muh poor wetback kid” threads. THE FBI CONFIRMED WEINER AND CLINTINS EMAILS CONTAIN 411 ABOUT AMERICAN KIDS BEING ABUSED .... SAGE

just kill all these weak pussies there are things that need to be done fuck these traitors

shut up before I call the Emus

DIAF kike

someone remind him that over 90% of American whites polled preferring to lose the war to Nazi Germany than grant full citizenship to black Americans
sorry leftists, the traitor is you

Please be ironic

>Hong Kong
lol shut up, chink

Attached: DSC05808.jpg (640x480, 57K)

10 pics that will make you suicide and shit

>With any hope this will be remembered as a dark moment in American history for a long time
He's literally saying he hopes they control the future narrative. Their won't be a future narrative fag because the internet will document everything. People will be able to make up their own minds about what happened and will know how it happened. This guy must think he's so much smarter than people if he knows that their is a narrative and that most people aren't at least skeptical to what has been written in the history books.

If you can't spot how this is ironic you might have brain problems

goblins need to be slain not left to rape and kill

Their sticks weren't enough to holocaust the animals, but they tried.
Tried to bash anything that move's head in to eat it.

Generation Z is the most libertarian and conservative generation since the 2nd world war. They are well aware of what's going on. So history has already been written and the left will be remembered as a bunch of morons.

So how do we get to 10?

Not even to eat it. Just because they like that kind of thing. Power trip.

It’s getting easier to take these stories apart.

We need to hit stage 10 by the end of the year

I think that the top is from a libshit source whereas the bottom (below 'indifference') is satire that was made in response.

Also, I don't see how Whites can be both supreme over other people, while those other people also cease to exist. However this is a semantic grope.

Yes it is. The biggest mistake the left made is they have pushed all these lies during the information age. These kids are not stupid. They can look up anything that's being said and find out right off the bat if it's the truth or not. And that right there is EXACTLY why the next generation belongs to the right. The attempt to assimilate the next generation into they collective has failed.

Attached: failtrophy.jpg (400x400, 57K)

>If a person invades your land it's genocide to nonviolently expel those same people
Having a country is illegal now

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. It’s people like you that I want swinging next to every degenerate and nigger, spic, Jew, Muslim we can chase down. Your day will come and you can hold hands with the nigger you spoke so positively about while we kick the chair out from underneath y’all. Fuck out of my Dixie, don’t ever fucking come back.