Ww3 soon

syria will start their operation to liberate its southern regions in a few hours, which is a de-escalation zone and the US vows to take firm measures against them.

Attached: BOMB[1].png (970x545, 1.02M)

No. We'll just look the other way. Nuke Israel when you get the chance.

nope, us said they will legitimately take strong measures against them if they violate the de-escalation.

i doubt they will just let it pass.

GO DRUMPF!!!!

i dont support trump.

I'm guessing this is the south middle part. If they try to liberate the Golan Heights things will get really interesting.

nah, not golan heights. but spetznatz are confirmed to be with the syrian troops down there and the us VOWED to strike them if they launch the offensive. so it WILL get interesting for sure soon.

Israel is ok with this operation, on the already agreed upon precondition that no Iranian troops take part in it.

ill bite, who are you, who do you work for.

just a /sg/ poster, friend.

this doesnt have ANYTHING todo with israel. this is about the de-escalation agreement with the US. the us already promised to take retaliatory measures if they go ahead with the invasion.

and they will.

can I come live with you if ww3 breaks out?
ps you got a sister?

ill take the hook anyway, anythings possible with Israel and the deep state runnin around fucking shit up.

We could use some hard times to snap whomever lives out of this nightmare, and put civilization back on track to it's original purpose.

Attached: 1529152388905.jpg (216x233, 9K)

I just saw 33 black airplanes fly over my house, it's definitely not happening.

Attached: ww3r.jpg (1061x668, 116K)

bump for WW3

op here, 2-6 days starting from 19/6.

2-4 days*

That is when the operation is set to begin? Any sources?

It will never happen.

>wiped 300 Russians with syrian pro Gov

Nothing happened

>Israel and us launched air strike

1 jet got grounded but no casualties yet nothing happens.

>us build even more bases where oil is

Nothing happens

>Military source states Daraa/Quneitra op could start in next 3-5 days, Tiger Forces arrived Sunday, all other units ready to begin

bump for ww3

thanks.