You ready for Sore-ass?

Thinks aka will do

Attached: 1529382825890.png (1146x704, 863K)

anyone with a lick of common sense has known this for awhile

>he thinks soros is his own person still

This white billionaire knows what's up

Attached: 1529378085480.png (1094x701, 434K)

He makes his money through short selling.

Soros' eyebags are honestly the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on a person. They genuinely frighten me.

Attached: agatha.jpg (1084x995, 109K)

Sucking satans cum out of his syphallitic dick does seem to have an effect of people

Yes, (((white)))

>Trust me goy, I'm hungarian!

Attached: download.jpg (1160x629, 217K)

Good.
We genuinely need one, in the early 20th century a financial crisis led to a massive push towards fascism worldwide after a brief sway to the left resulting in the third reich. This time it won't stop at Germany.

She is so cute. Source?

Attached: wow.png (1332x1700, 1.3M)

>that old hag
>cute

Attached: fhf.jpg (1080x448, 110K)

I'm very proud of this brave compatriot of mine, who had to flee our country because of the vile nazis. He's a philanthropist and a gentleman.

Attached: plakat_gyuri_bacsival.jpg (700x393, 155K)

He's probably gonna try to profit off it again lmao

He's probably gonna try to CAUSE it

>Zhang Sanfeng was a legendary Chinese Taoist purported to have achieved immortality.
Sorry, I don't take the advice of chink lunatics.

>not taking the Taoistpill

Attached: based.jpg (1080x469, 120K)

ooh, he has a surprise for us?

No, I'm not taking the "advice" of loonies.

>Just wait and see, user :)

Attached: george-soros-billionaire-and-founder-of-soros-fund-management-llc-at-picture-id910309810.jpg (800x450, 53K)

I am waiting for the next crash to buy a house. Anyone else?

>George Sorrow finds an opportunity to profit bigly by sabotaging a market with his vast money swaying power

Things will always go bad eventually, goyim. It's not my fault I'm so often there to profit from him...

he's not sure if he's doing it? clear sign of dementia

Be me, Hope Liberal Billionaires bankrupt themselves trying to crash the economy.

Attached: Donald_Trump_Middlefinger.jpg (574x575, 31K)

he is a national hero back home, he proved unmatched bravery during the holocaust, he was almost as great as Raoul Wallenberg.