Audio recording emerges of 'orchestra' of crying children in migrant detention center

WTF Jow Forums

>Young migrant children, fighting through tears, can be heard crying "Mami" and "Papa" in an eight-minute audio clip first obtained by ProPublica.

This is going too far boys.

>'orchestra' of crying children in migrant detention center

Attached: orchestra.jpg (997x780, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/audio-recording-emerges-orchestra-crying-children-migrant-detention/story?id=55986000
youtu.be/GZMRG_8mUs0
justice.gov/file/1071991/download
youtube.com/watch?v=JLeqfr-GFIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to audio:

abcnews.go.com/US/audio-recording-emerges-orchestra-crying-children-migrant-detention/story?id=55986000

This is unironically heartbreaking

There must be another way to do this Jow Forums
I cannot support this any longer

Honestly this whole situation wasn't real to me until I heard this audio. Obviously I disagreed with the policy vehemently as I do with most of the policies of this administration but it didn't really click for me until I heard this.

This is genuinely soul crushing. I don't get emotional about much but it was excruciatingly hard for me to listen to. These are little children that are absolutely terrified and inconsolable over this. I don't know how someone can hear this and be anything but furious and heartbroken over how these people are being treated.

If we become ok with things like this or brush this off I don't know where we as a nation end up. But it's certainly not anywhere good. There are real issues with illegal immigration and I know we can't just let anyone and everyone in, I acknowledge that, but this is not how we handle it. This is one of the most disgusting routes we could have taken.

You can hear recording of crying at 1:35
This is America.

This is why I spit on every white customer order they deserve worse.

Yeah. They, and their parents, Stay in their own shitholes or enter the USA LEGALLY. FAGGOT

Good post, I see some Americans still have a heart in them and the light of Christ

Wow! We've truly gone too far! Open borders for America!

Attached: 1497151561940.jpg (480x360, 8K)

You have to go back!

I too believe we should base our domestic policy on your petty emotional state.

Attached: 1522297452412.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Good. The parents should be incarcerated both for breaking the law by entry and child endangerment.

>abcnews.go.com/US/audio-recording-emerges-orchestra-crying-children-migrant-detention/story?id=55986000
I live next to beaners and they sound like this all the time. kids always crying
>>mammiiiiiiiii
same cry they use when at mcdonalds/toysrus all the time

Kill them all and let God sort it out desu.

we should just let in 3 billion asians/africans/south americans

FUCk borders and shit, borders r racist

imagine all the kids obama ignored for 8 years

GET FUCKED

Attached: 14 heartbreaking photos.jpg (850x850, 133K)

I can't believe you mean this seriously
These are children we're talking about here user

Shit! Using kids is what these evil fucks do!

Fuck you satan

Nice astroturfing, leftist neocon shitter.

Can't we just toss them some video games?

Appeal to emotion. I don't care about your feelings. I care about what's good for the American people.

No one that matters cares.

Oh please my dick can’t get any harder

Attached: F808AC5C-8CE9-478F-82E5-7C11089211FB.gif (300x167, 894K)

>FUCK LAWS N BORDERS N SHIEET HEAR DA CRYIN KEEDS

Fuck off. Stay in Mexico.

Nah we here to stay bitch nigga I have been avoiding taxes for years and we continue to do so while I give all you white fucks a taste of my spit on your food everytime you order

Mmmm this is like a lullaby that will carry me off to sleep and sweet dreams tonite

Dont take your kids on a mission to break into the US?

>children crying

Fuck the constitution and laws

at this point i just automatically read all shillposts in bitter sarcasm, like one is mocking them.
they're much more fun to read as sarcasm

Am I the only one who thinks this video is a fake?
Why are the foreigner children speaking perfect English but the border patrol agent speak to them in Spanish with a rough Mexican accent?

7.4/10

>break the law
>get punished
Whoa

This is why you don't eat fast food, kids. It's just carbs, fat, sugar, and nigger spit.

ICE is coming, Miguel.

Attached: ka0nKty.jpg (852x852, 83K)

Yep, this whole thing is a push by the deep state to supress and literally slide the IG report

>This is unironically heartbreaking
Spread it to latin America, perhaps they'll stop trying to sneak in.

DIOS MIO EL GOBLINO DRUMPO HITLARIO!

That makes my dick sooooo..... hard.

Seriously, I kind of want to keep them here now so there would be a constant source for that.

Attached: FUCK_NAZIS.png (1200x800, 294K)

Ahh that's music to my ears.

Attached: 1527975963812.jpg (225x225, 9K)

How about you take off the meme flag and go back to posting on reddit

Attached: who could be behind this post.png (298x315, 212K)

So what's dropping soon? The shootings have dropped off and it seems like this is one of the last things they had up their sleeves. Considering the constant propaganda I can only assume shit is about to hit the fan.

The crying sounds as if they are getting anal raped by their massa that traffiked them

>migrant
No
The correct term is illegal immigrants. This kind of wording is misleading and the journalists know this. People are too dumb to realize this unfortunately

The aliens cant go home because of the violence. What are you saying all beaners are violent? They cry just like that when theyre moms beating them.

>This is going too far boys.
You mean this has going on since Bush father? Why do people act like if this was new?

Attached: 1143350.jpg (786x719, 58K)

2018 and there's no video?
gtfo with this fake bullshit.
ProPublica is owned by the Mercers (((jews))) but all of a sudden Jow Forums loves them.

It's also heart breaking when parents don't put seatbelts on their kids and they die in car wrecks or when parents don't evacuate their children from hurricanes. Don't be bad parents and put your kids in this situation by being a criminal while they depend on you.

Attached: 1529196061074.png (500x557, 203K)

Kill them all with fire

Holy shit children crying is literally the worst problem in the world oh my god.

But it's ok to wave around a Mexican flag and be proud of being a Mexican

>Wow the kikes are really pulling out all the heartstrings to keep their slaves and future voters in country. King Twitter must be doing something right.

Attached: 1457934046716.jpg (915x338, 73K)

>obligatory celebration music
youtu.be/GZMRG_8mUs0

Attached: 1518533560716.jpg (266x389, 41K)

No sympathy.

are shills really here thinking they are gonna make us feel bad???? LOL.

this headline was right, it was 'orchestrated' fake as shit, we dont feel bad. cant wait for day of rope.

Nobody cares except to laugh at these dumb bitches for crying after breaking the law.

You've been astroturfing all night under that Templar flag, kike, when the Templars would have beheaded these invaders.

There are kikes working for various kike organization who come in to (((counsel))) these kids and instruct them to cry for the cameras and microphones.

You forgot to mention nuclear codes

Hahahaha this is fucking amazing. What an awful attempt at an Astro turf. At least try next time faggot

That's pretty tough to hear.

Why do they spend all these resources detaining them? Why not just ship them back to mexico, hell send them anywhere.

This is inhumane.

Pretty sure they meant to say 'orchestration'

Are we getting raided?

FUCK THE DORTY LITTLE “ILLEGAL” wetbacks. AMERICAN FOSTER CHILDREN ARE BEING HURT BY THE PEOPLE SUPPOSEDLY “INCHARGE”

I wonder if this is the reason attention was diverted to ILLEGAL WETBACK KIDS. THE FOSTER CARE ABUSE AND CPS ABUSE problem in this country is needs to have an end put to it. These kids that the CLINTON foundation “HARM” have to come from somewhere, and I’m almost convinced that “PROLIFE” is a scheme to get people to have their kids who wouldn’t otherwise want them so they can be thrown away into the Foster system and sold over and over to the highest bidder. AGAIN. FUCK THE MEXICAN KIDS. THIS ISSUE NEEDS TO BE FORCED DOWN EVERONES THROAT. Why does everyone care more about dirty little foreign kids than THEIR OWN?
What sickens me more is a bunch of PEE ONS will be jailed instead of the few Cunt Traitors that should be HUNG let alone jailed.
JUST fuck my shit up, I’m so pissed. I want war against these fucking scum now.
justice.gov/file/1071991/download

It's democrat policy that makes the US keep the children of Illegal parents. So it's pretty much required by law to put the kids there because democrats voted for it.

Attached: shrug.jpg (75x54, 3K)

Show your flag jew.

Attached: 1528431138016.png (400x620, 550K)

Trump will have to ANSWER TO GOD for this

Attached: answertogod.jpg (604x334, 44K)

I'd have these little shitskins sent to the ovens tbqh.

Attached: A95CEB46-7D07-486C-81EB-67A39FC7CED8.png (1136x640, 152K)

lol so they got a conductor in there telling which kids to scream and in which pitch?

>WAAAAAHHHH
>no juanita thats an A we need you to drop it down to a g
>WWWUUUUAAAAAGH
thats better! Ok from the top!

youtube.com/watch?v=JLeqfr-GFIQ

Why are they pushing migrant sob stories so hard today? Dozens of them popping up every hour on reddit, cnn, even fox and Jow Forums all day long.

Pussy

Hey kids, lets illegally cross into another country and hope they give us free shit for no reas- omg! We've been seperated! This is Trumps fault!!

Holy fuck these kids are basically being holocausted. They have to sleep on sleeping bags and shit just like the shaoh.

>abcnews.go.com/US/audio-recording-emerges-orchestra-crying-children-migrant-detention/story?id=55986000

Somewhere a chittlin cries and I wish for tighter boarders.....

PEDOPHASTRY
CHILD EXPLORATION FOR POLITICAL GAINS

GIVE IT A NAME AND SEE IT DIE
PEDOPHASTRY

Attached: 1514032569410.jpg (1518x1786, 528K)

A smart user will splice this with a surprise introduction to the fatherhood video and post under liberal sockpuppet account.

>Born too early to explore the Universe
>Born too late to explore the Earth
>Born just in time to listen to the cries of subhumanlets during Trumps presidency

I regret nothing.

Attached: 1270946956753.gif (480x270, 376K)

hello satan, your "light" is unwanted and nothing but lies and darkness

>Americans commit crimes, get arrested, sent to jail, separated from their children who go into foster care.
This is fine.
>Foreigners commit crimes, get arrested, sent to jail, separated from their children who go into foster care.
Oh no think of the children you monsters!

Why do illegal immigrants have more rights in america than american citizens?

Because they vote Democrat.

Cant do shit if u cant find me in the mean time ill keep fucking with you faggot white nerds. You white people love your tacos and burritos hope you love my spit and boogers in your next super burrito love watching you white fuck eat it not knowing what happen.

Everyday I hate Democrats just a little bit more

brazen lugenpresse fakery by kiddie torturers

We should turn our embassies into child detention centers and send them back to their own country. Then the parents can go pick them up after they have served their sentence.

You're right, the children must stay with the parents as they return to their home in mexico.

this

That's why human trafficking isn't a victimless crime. Charged the parents with human trafficking and send the child back to their home country.

Well, the russia thing fizzled and the stormy case turned into a shitshow, they can’t really spin the NK thing too much since they know Trump can easily point towards the media as main catalyst to breakdown of peace.
Yea, they’ve gone back to illegal immigrants. This time they’re using the children. But if kids in schools being shot up didn’t do much, illegal immigrants’ children are only going to appeal to already anti-bumpers, so this won’t go anywhere until they can think up something else.

>Policies in place well before Trump
>Kike media doesn't raise a stink about it until its another thing they can use to bash current POTUS
>Now with video & heartbreaking audio
>Shills come outta the woodwork. Twatter in a tizzy
>Rinse repeat

Its the same story over & over again. I swear I can't wait until they try something really dumb & push us into a civil war. I've got blue balls.

Attached: 1523793730657.png (634x566, 30K)

>Kids are crying so we should just allow their criminal parents to invade the US and live off the tax payer.

FFS this is the kid who washed up on a Turkish beach all over again. Everyone is falling for this shit.

You should be sensitive to things like this, friend, you should then take it out on illegal immigrants for allowing it to happen, not give in to them.

All this audio should achieve is harsher and immediate remedies to this problem. These parents obviously don't give a fuck allowing their children to get into these situations, so treat the parents accordingly.

psssh, honestly underwhelming.

Factually accurate sources now, but either way you can go fuck yourself. Kids bawl their fucking eyes out when you don't give them the candy/toy/attention they want. Nobody cares.
You want to place blame on somebody for children going through a very temporary minor hardship? How's about to put that where it firmly belongs, on the parents of these high-risk no-reward HPV-grade STDs that insist of breaking federal law to leach off our country WITHIN OUR OWN FUCKING BORDERS.
The public are finally waking up to your obvious horseshit in their regular, normie lives now thanks to all of this free oppositional optics, clownshoes, so at the very least thanks for that I guess.

Far as I have seen nobody cares except the media...again.

Fucking lel, they think crying goblins will make us stop loving our nation.

er. I.. um.. what?

Attached: um.gif (220x258, 195K)

The most heartbreaking part is that these vermin are eating our food and drinking our water while they shit up our cages.

Attached: 1502580333923.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Quick burn the constitution.

women shouldnt vote