Europeans can't own guns but still think they are "free"

>Europeans can't own guns but still think they are "free"

Attached: IMG_054476.jpg (3024x4032, 833K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ukpreppersguide.co.uk/uk-weapons-and-firearms-law-2018/
tradingeconomics.com/country-list/home-ownership-rate
connexionfrance.com/Archive/What-is-the-law-on-self-defence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the point of this thread you retard? sage

>americans can buy guns before they can buy beer

Attached: 239487241123.jpg (300x195, 15K)

I don't think europeans think that they are free.

well...yes? its america, we can buy guns as with our beer

>more people are killed in auto accidents than by murder
>can buy a car before you can buy a gun

Wowww Amerikkka amirite my fellow homosexual?

This is to prevent drunk-shooting.

If we need guns i'll go to the army Base that's 20 minutes away

But we can.

we can buy them in Norway, but we get our loicence revoked if the intelligence police (PST) deems you a "right wing extremist", they are scared shitless of an armed revolution lol.

Bought my first gun which was an AR at 18. My friends and I would find some homeless man and give him $5 to buy us our beer for the night. Miss those times

Burgers have only solved the problem of drunk shooting. Based bongs have solved the problem of drunk potato peeling. Checkmate

Freedom is a meme, grow up lolbergtardian.

europeans know they arent free. what is the point of your post? they love being cuckolded. being subjugated is in their blood. they are literally genetically engineered to be drones. all the liberty minded independent people in europe moved to america

This is quite rich from the country that is and has been for decades the puppet of Israel, liberally minded my ass.

They don't think they are free, they just don't mind being subjects. There are benefits of living and dying as a sheep. More security and more handouts. Not all people want freedom. Not all people are fully human. Euros are livestock. They have always been that way, and they will always remain that way until they are replaced.

plenty of euro countries have better laws than us burgerbro in Czech repub you can own what we own +conceal carry and they don't give a shit about barrel lengths

>wardrobe
>banned in Europe

Attached: 20180610_123350.jpg (2560x1440, 2.34M)

i guess if that helps you rationalize your jihadist neighborhoods belgium. israel is a small middle east ally, nothing more and nothing less. basically the decoy for ire and angst of muslims. what are your income taxes up to this year? have you noticed literally every muslim terror attack in europe is orchestrated by muslims living in belgium. whos paying for their welfare?

thats literally only been the case for the last year. they didnt have constitutional right to weapons before 2017

>graphic/text shirts

Attached: 1471289044356.jpg (249x258, 27K)

You call yourself a Jow Forumsack, yet you don't CC a Luger/Mauser/Walther? Pfft, you go full larp or no larp faggot.

>pic related to what is arriving from JewBroker soon, not exact but is a P1 and will be used shoulder carry cc.

Attached: Walther P1.jpg (1000x665, 221K)

Not everyone on Jow Forums is a nazi larper, most people here are here because they are sick of leftist trash thinking they can censor everyone from saying the truth.

>europeans cant own guns
but thats wrong

Post your guns to prove him wrong.

Well, they are free of guns
Freedom is a meme, what does it even mean?
Pro gun btw

All you need is a license and you can own rifles, shotguns and pistols

So nu-pol.

>It's 2030
>A European journo visits an American jail
>"It was like an orchestra of wailing, all that was missing was a conductor."
>They thought their tiny guns would mean anything against earnest repression

>Amerilards can't drink a beer at the age of 20 or pay a whore to blow them but still think they are "free"

>euros can’t bring their RPGs to breakfast

That AR in the back is super gay
>no fence lower (80% poly?)
>long barrel, short handguard
>piston
>tiny dot
The others are nice

Attached: BF37854B-D44D-44E7-836A-0615210A423C.jpg (1536x2048, 682K)

we are free and can own guns.

inform your self before shitposting.

Attached: Merica.jpg (4160x2340, 3.01M)

Attached: 1527403315715.jpg (800x450, 93K)

>
what shoulder holster are you gonna use:?

>I'm not a racist, I hate everyone equally
*tips fedora* bet you're an upstanding member of the society

>cant bring RPG to breakfast
what are you talking about? this is a standard kitchen in france or belgium

I can and do. I still don't think of myself as free.
fuck off

I like that they have her gripping it correctly. Most people instinctively grab the trigger grip with their left hand because it feels a little more natural.

Attached: 28B7E33B-7916-43CF-89DD-A2745448C0B9.jpg (1536x2048, 601K)

IS that a fucking unicorn?

Attached: 1525727297772.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Why own 3 of the same gun though

Americans buy guns because they think they are free! If they are truly free they wouldn't need guns in the first place.

Attached: 1526133370587.jpg (352x360, 18K)

Still don't know yet honestly. If I can't make it work I'll switch to IWB, but rip sitting down with that thing. Probably going to have to go with a custom made leather rig since P1/P38s tend to not be very common conceal carry.

Attached: F2C7E222-9DEB-43F1-8660-AA5DC56F6ADA.png (211x239, 4K)

Its the spikes tactical snowflake lower.

Attached: Colorful_Snowflake_2048x2048.jpg (1999x1333, 133K)

We don't all think we're free m8

Pic related: after we overthrow the government

Attached: e084fc01-54ba-4246-b9f7-d8e72fbe5d5e.jpg (570x444, 54K)

Inb4 reddit spacing: it's called a typo faggots

>do you have any particular reason for needing to own a gun?
>I am concerned about my safety
>lol rejeceted

>American's can't own affordable welfare but still think they are free

>Americans only have two real parties but still think they have a democracy

The drinking age should be lowered to 18 tbqh

Attached: 1527181332601.jpg (699x919, 214K)

>Amerimutt cannot sleep tight with their "dragunov"

>38 spl
Why user didn't you buy a 357 ?

Is that a .22 magnum on the top right ?
price of ammo are rididculousry expensive for us for a .22 magnum , expensiver than 9mm para , or expensive as .38 wad cutter / spl.

Attached: IMG_0086.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

>ponyshit
Honestly kill yourself.

do the police come to your hosue for penis inspection day to make sure the weapon is locked properly?

Oh no no no... BB plz use ur noggin....

Attached: they cute.jpg (1024x577, 81K)

Why do you insist on copying Nazi Germany aesthetics instead of making your own original one? Americans have stars and stripes, the Old Glory, etc. Not to mention new, better handgun designs. If you want to use German then maybe use a HK pistol or something.

i've never needed a gun

...more than I need it now"

i remember you, you have more graphic tees, and they are all bad

>Implying the cops know which guns I have & where.
Yes.. Be a good goy and tell (((them))) all about your guns.

Then you should raise the burger eating age to 30 because more people die of heart disease than car accidents am i rite

Europeans don't have free speech either.

So what your saying is that Israel is our greatest ally?

>tfw I want to buy that lower but the full auto joke is kinda gay, they should have gone with safe space, then triggered, then fully semi-auto

>tfw just bought a flintlock pistol to LARP as a colonist
Anyone know where I can buy a powdered wig and a confederate uniform for a good price?

>Americans will lose healthcare if they change jobs or start own business so they are good slaves but still think they are "free"

Never happened to me.

They could want to control that you have a vault , but since a picture or a bills of the said vault is required to get a semi automatic or handgun to get the right to own it is completetely retarded.

> You don't have to open the vault if they don't have a mandate , if they are douanes or bailiff.
> but most of people dunno about this and cooperate to not get them pissed.

all of them are registred already.

I didn't have the chance to be a boomer and to buy them without registration back in 93's or something while fully automatic was legal there.

I don't get the irrational fear of guns by Europeans. They're just a tool to protect yourself or get a job done.
Much like a knife or a hatchet.

OP, only westerners.

>American can start a business because they don't pay 9000% income tax for healthcare
>Is totally reliant on his "government" and calls others slaves

>Eurofags thing healthcare is good

The cost of a MRI energy and material wise is about 25 bucks. The cost of it to tax payers or the patient is in the thousands. Medical facilities can charge super high amounts because insurance will pay 10% of it behind closed doors and it forces patients to be sucked into healthcare or die.

If you get rid of healthcare medical support needs to drop price by over 90% on average or just stop working. You faggots don't understand that healthcare is the worst thing that ever happened to medicine. I wish for genocide every day because of faggots like you.

Attached: 0B773066-25F1-4759-B303-18D9FBE1EB82.jpg (542x542, 106K)

What did you say? I can't hear you over the sound of you gulping down on gallons of cum.
UK Legal Weapons and Firearms Law 2018 ukpreppersguide.co.uk/uk-weapons-and-firearms-law-2018/

Attached: BzYr9RJCMAAMRmw.jpg (600x900, 78K)

You still can't use them to defend your house tho...

Stay jelly

Attached: C55D2B58-2346-4CCA-BB11-3A95A13DBE2C.jpg (2048x1536, 1.44M)

>American can start a business because they don't pay 9000% income tax for healthcare

The american rich meme.
They paid a little 5% taxes less than me on average.
Thoses 5% are much less than the price of their health inssurance.
In average their land/ owning taxes are much more expensive.

Why are american are taking so much loan if they make so much money ?

To be honest this is just a meme. American average are just as poor as the average french.

tradingeconomics.com/country-list/home-ownership-rate

I think he can as long the fucker who broke in his house have knife or something.
If not well just showing you own a gun will get them piss on themself and runaway.

>you need a license to own freedom
Sad how europoors governments fear their citizens like this

Attached: C71BB541-D0FE-4341-B398-CAC9FB5ACA9B.jpg (284x256, 29K)

>he needs his little licence paper from big daddy goverment to be able to "rent" a gun until big daddy decides he no longer can
>he thinks he has the God given right to keep and bear arms

Pretty sad actually.

>I think he can as long the fucker who broke in his house have knife or something.
Well that's good.
You can't even do that where I'm from.
Law says you can only defend yourself with "equivalent force".

This only basedboys are against guns

its the magic of brainwashing

Same here , but a knife is a lethal weapon , so is a firearms.

connexionfrance.com/Archive/What-is-the-law-on-self-defence

We have kind of " castle doctrine " the night " in france.

I will let you translate the original the original laws text :

>Cependant, certains actes sont présumés relever de la légitime défense, même s'ils ne remplissent pas toutes toutes ces conditions :

repousser, de nuit, l'entrée d'une personne dans son domicile par effraction, violence ou ruse,
ou se défendre contre les auteurs de vols ou de pillages exécutés avec violence.

Pour ces derniers actes, la riposte doit quand même être proportionnelle à l'infraction commise.

Dans tous les cas, la justice reste donc libre de déterminer si un acte relève ou non de la légitime défense.

Une personne poursuivie peut invoquer la légitime défense pendant l'enquête ou devant le tribunal. Si la justice reconnaît que la légitime défense s'applique, la personne ne peut pas être condamnée.

While the las hurricane hit carrbiean french island , they spoke about disarm people who own them legally to let the nig nog looter in peace with their illegals guns.

a license is like 80$ , a basic club entry is arround the same price for me.
so i'm paying a bit less than 150€ a year + the doctor stamp.

could be worse. could be better. it's not sooo expensive to shoot in all safety.

i could shoot in my yard with my .22 or my shootgun as they are not semi automatic / handguns it's not prohibited.

Would it be safe ? not really. i'd rather paid a bit and shot in a ground wall.

>Paying taxes
>Free
heh kiddo

>Americans can't go round in a gang with your best friends, raping women but still think they are "free"

Thankfully the UK and Romania isn't swamped full of niggers that come to your house. Unlike the land of the free and the home of the mutt.

There's freedom and and freedom from

Wow someone paid attention to me posting this, finally.

We can own guns dom Retardo della Blabla.

Attached: 1484645996454.jpg (703x703, 35K)

>bought my own long guns once I hit 18
>had my dad gift me handguns until I hit 21
>made my own liquor
I fail to see the problem. Should be lowered though

Easy 2 reasons:
Hunting (you have to get a hunting license)
Sport (you have to join a shooting-club)
Yes there are a lot of rules and there is a lot of money you have to spend, but its not that hard to own a gun.

Europe allowed this goddamn hideous whore flood Europe with niggers and Muslims. Europe is a goddamn joke.

Attached: 7986656435354.jpg (1522x1024, 260K)

But da democrazy! Da elections! Gibs! we so free n shit our big daddy gov takes half our shit

Deus neuking vult broeder.

You're literally allowed to kill a person to defend your honor & integrity if the situation requires it in germany.

>I can own a gun
>just can't use it to defend myself in public against hordes of niggers
You might as well just not allow guns at all.

This. Would unironically move to usa to load up and smuggle tons of ammo back home by boat over the atlantic

>defending yourself against a horde
burger gun dreams

How many American revolts were there recently? Is America doing fine? Do you like your politicians? These toys are there only to make you think that you have any power. Enjoy your slavery.

Attached: 1528581841072.png (824x620, 33K)