If white peoples are so racist, why does the whole world want into white countries?

If white peoples are so racist, why does the whole world want into white countries?

Attached: IMG_9373.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSx6SHVTsXQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they are not coming to be around white people. They want our money and land etc. It is not immigration. It is an invasion and they want us off the land and out of the nations we built.

skin color is determined by a single gene which can be mixed. skin color does not determine intelligence or what not. this basic tribalism is tearing our country apart. bias from police causes tribalism within the black community. white communities have reactionary movements.

this girl is pleased with herself.

>niggers have lower IQ on average
>Skin colour doesn't determine your intelligence
That's why when white men were creating civilization they were dancing around bonfires and living in huts

Entitlement

Is this a bot

>wide germanic manjaw
Ew, no thanks.

because they know jews and white women will hold the gates open for them while they flood in
and because their mission is to destroy eurocentric nations and loot them while they can

they still dance around and live in huts

Attached: 1511052955174.jpg (661x642, 170K)

Attached: 1527802996969.gif (2970x2483, 859K)

Attached: 1527802973262.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

South americans dont even try to hide their RECONQUISTA

LA RAZA LA RAZA

listen up you subhuman piece of garbage. you better take your antisemitic bullshit back to redit before we report you to racist watchdog.

Israel #1. faggot.

hilarious

Kys ponyfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=tSx6SHVTsXQ

relevant to what you just said

ಠ_ಠ

Because you give away free stuff and even offer your daughters for them to rape.

Doesn't sound very racist to me

I always though nignogs are worse for America than latinos, but I changed my opinion because the nigger population always stayed the same more or less but the spics breed like rabbits
makes me sad to see ethnic maps of the southwest

ever race is currently more racist than whity which is why whity should start defending himself and his homes.

Your memes wrong black peoples won't enslaved by white peoples white peoples would actually buy them off black war lord that ensllaved other black peoples often saving them from death or rape

Send all the white women to China. Banging a white woman as a Changoro is based.

Attached: 850_1000.jpg (960x960, 252K)

they're all white supremacists

>Wants to go into White countries
>mostly goes to mutt land unless (((They))) Force them to Europe

Attached: 1519448855702.jpg (263x192, 12K)

Our species thrived, fought, and culture is based off race and tribalism. You could argue that White Western Civilization in the Modern Era has been attempting to move away from Tribalism

But the current immigration status is importing very Tribalistic cultures and people, which in turn will regress any and all progress we will make and draw Western Civilization back into Tribalism.

a few examples, Chinese immigrants are buying up real-estate to sell to Chinese immigrants. My last neighbors before moving were Mexican immigrants who converted their home into a safe-house for illegal Mexican immigrants.

Do you honestly think these people will be hiring Mary or Tom from highschool who are white and looking for a job? Western culture is and will be completely divided and split in soon time by invading cultures and people.

>If white peoples are so racist, why does the whole world want into white countries?
The non-white trash want gibs. White people are known worldwide as being stupid enough to give non-whites free money and support.

Just as much as the non-white trash is rushing to the white countries the non-white countries are not fighting to keep their people from fleeing. The non-white countries are shitholes and not even the people who were born there want to stay.

Attached: 1524890760268.jpg (900x1200, 329K)

I don't give a fuck about the human species. I only care about Chinese (Asian) dominance.

My point exactly.

This is why letting Chinks, or any other invasive species into Western Countries only invites an inevitable conflict.

This is not related to what op asked, why don't you try thinking about it?

And genes evolve in packs, a black person has many other characteristics besides skin color. The same goes for every race, it's not just one Gene, it's many.

how do you think immigration works?

This guy is right.

White ethnocentrism works differently than for other races, due to their high affinity for non-violence and empathy. Until they are flooded with a lot of non-whites they do not feel threatened, BUT as soon as they are, hell breaks loose. I'm not even joking, if this shit continues people will be starting a race war themselves.

There is a correlation between intelligence, skin colour. Whiter blacks have a higher IQ and a higher EU dna admixture.

Who is this girl and why does she have 9001 attires???

according to the reverse img search she is "cute barista Eleni"

She is greek too,fucking nice

Attached: 1511372823624.jpg (519x412, 51K)