Describe how this picture makes you feel

Describe how this picture makes you feel.

Attached: 1529386180701.jpg (2001x1125, 268K)

fucking heartbreaking

it would help if i knew what the fuck i was looking at

well i have no idea what this is so

A big man playing on his Nintendo labo

We're at peak onions

I use to be a huge video game addict faggot throughout my entire life since my parents bought us a NES in early 90s (NES got released really late here). Then onto the SNES and N64 fairly quickly after that.

After N64 I moved onto PC games in 1997+ with Age of Empires when we first got a computer + internet. Then got cable internet in 2000 and went HAM on online gaming with it.

I remember always thinking how nerdy and faggoty it all was. I'd be playing video games and my sister would come over with all her stacey friends to go out and it made me rethink my life that I was playing video games all this time while other guys my own age were out fucking these stacy's.

That a lone made me lose interest in games. Maybe if I never had my sister with her stacey friends come over all dressed up and hot and sexy slutty looking that I would had never known any better....maybe its what these guys didn't see until it was too late...

All I know is at 18-20 I started seeing all the sweet pussy I was missing out on because of staying at home all the time playing video games and I stopped with it before it was 2 late.

I can't imagine being 30+ still doing that shit.

men will like games until the day they die. stuff like rts are like wargames and actual wargames, played on a board, will always be interesting because men are competitive. girls like your sister don't get it because they aren't competitive like men are.

that being said, playing nintendo with cartoon characters is pretty gay if youre 30+ but i'd rather people do that then drink beer and play scratch offs like most wage slave "adults"

"Canada tries tapking to the US once more."

BASED

Attached: 1522161427418.gif (960x616, 382K)

No idea what that is.
But it looks like that woman is talking to him like a little boy.

>that being said, playing nintendo with cartoon characters is pretty gay if youre 30+ but i'd rather people do that then drink beer and play scratch offs like most wage slave "adults"

He looks like he is that kind of person as well though?

>men will like games until the day they die. stuff like rts are like wargames and actual wargames, played on a board, will always be interesting because men are competitive. girls like your sister don't get it because they aren't competitive like men are.

Cunts compete in other ways, like who has the sexiest body, the most expensive shoes/bags, the most aesthetic partner. Not much different to how modern guys compete really, even the alpha ones.

Completely sums up white race

but it's completely different...

Makes me Feel sad

Reminds me of when I was a kid and i was so poor i used to play with cardboard boxes. This said, this whole Labo thingy is massively retarded.

Attached: 1491665662918.jpg (520x600, 96K)

Attached: 1527810314755.jpg (640x480, 20K)

All I see is more money, more pussy, more land, more cars....more everything and my children will benefit like this as well

All thanks to pathetic men who prioritize playing games.

At first I thought it was a guy in special ed.

Then I realized it was a special needs guy playing with shitty cardboard cut out crap.

Indeed. It’s a porta-potty

>Build your own console made out of chipboard
I thought this was a joke when someone first told me.