Man goes on racist rant in Seattle

and it is all caught on camera. Is this what happens when Jow Forums goes outside? Do you think he lurks here? youtube.com/watch?v=HdQ00ugZX0o

Attached: Watts.png (768x670, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nD31tQ7un24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This black nationalist kid who gets really angry all the time posted this on facebook. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it's really shitty to pick on an obviously drunk dude and use him as an example of racism because I knew he'd just flip out and get all emotional.

Like, for real. This Seattle Man is just some dumb jock who was probably in a bad way that day and now he has to deal with people just as dumb and poor as him flipping out about his drunken rant.

It proves nothing and is just mean spirited.

Attached: 1524977030360.jpg (580x580, 85K)

False flag.

Attached: nazi masturbation machines.png (632x463, 56K)

That guy looks like an albonigger.

Why do all Americans have such a swarthy look?

Black hair as dark as coal, brown mutt eyes.

Attached: 09642468.jpg (1000x1000, 263K)

there a version of this not edited by jew york time?

Look at the bugmen in the comment section.. They really hate anything that isn't brown, black or yellow huh?

Attached: 1526876638690.jpg (2048x1536, 790K)

Thats brown hair. Being a snownigger has clearly blinded you.

post times all the same shit. point is i want it unedited

because they are literal amerimutts lel

thats black, m8

Attached: 1494110699553.png (1027x731, 28K)

I thought the fact he looked like a mutt made it even funnier.

The original is on FB.

>he was charged with misdemeanor harassment
Well, it seems free speech is dead.

Attached: tumblr_nqp5ovzbFd1teiltbo1_1280.jpg (1014x679, 124K)

he was literally yelling u bigot

>Le white people!!1
AMERICANS built those streets.

>Thats brown hair. Being a snownigger has clearly blinded you.

Attached: 8p7mkrv.png (731x709, 59K)

dat beaner is unhinged!

based beaner

I wonder who instigated him. Of course the poor man will snap at these mongrel rats.

this shit looks fake as FUCK

THIS SHIT VIDEO IS FUCKING FAKE

Remember public shaming only has any effect while the social contract remains in tact.
Once society breaks down people who have used manipulation like shaming will be completely defenceless as manipulation only works if there is power and authority above to manipulate.

The drunk guy in this video could've physically overpowered and beaten all others in the video, the only reason that didn't happen is because in his heart he still believes in the rule of law and the social contract. Once this is gone do gooders will be at everyone else's mercy.

>there is no post-nucular shaming

ain't pol gonna ask how this all started? pol/acks, do your magic, poor man, this guy wasn't just sitting on the corner smoking a cig and then suddenly started to go apeshit. Fucking usa, just fuckinh end this filthy rathole, can't believe I would feel sick reading something on my fucking computer, NK do something dude.

He has 4 previous assault charges, so he might have stopped believing in the social contract.

this is bait. Kys

There's a reason the video starts when it did.

What's with the music? Am I being incepted?

Yeah Nah he just needs a good girlfriend and a job that doesn't involve speaking mexican

I find the fact that he's going off about niggers while having the Michael Jordan logo on his shirt ironic.

THIS is the disgusting putrid underbelly of our America. The fetid swamp that Trump mires in while the defenseless are thrown in cages and ripped from their mothers

ouch

oops this was for

Fuck shariablue I hope y'all get raped by mexicans

that music in the video was 2sp00ky for me

Imagine that, India trying to give people shit. No surprise there. Now fuck off, poo.

Can we not spread this around? It fits the leberals narrative.

it's going to be a long hot summer

I wonder if there will be a Charlottesville redux

why contain it? A C C E L E R A T E

this guy looks like he is serb or albanian or some shit.

That's what I think too. Or possibly slav.

This

Kikery?

>Dis bad optic, dis must be fake, dis has be fake, whipipo good, not bad
Shut the fuck up, you delusional faggots

Attached: 1526667442549.png (211x239, 4K)

>rare happening: amerimutt is defending what belongs to him
>amerimutts on Jow Forums think it's fake because they know wh*te pipo are pussies
hmmmmm...

Attached: 1525364402128.png (128x128, 29K)

That's why he was arrested and booked? And this was witnessed by dozens of people at a busy transit tunnel? Wow, that's quite the dedication to pull of some elaborate hoax.

Attached: Tinfoil.gif (300x169, 526K)

Still more relevant than your tiny pig farm village

>amerimutt is defending what belongs to him
>Anything belonging to a Amerimutt white that doesnt involve a prescription bottle of meds

Attached: 3324.png (499x396, 125K)

you have to understand that jidf and cia subversion tactics runs deep in these parts of internet

that man is a hero

based and redpilled

Attached: finnlandYES.jpg (2784x1706, 340K)

When you have open borders, the whole world become American overnight.
Today it doesn't mean much to be American.

>arresting people because they hurt your feelings
Welcome to Seattle, I guess the 6 gorillion junkies littering the city with AIDS needles isn't that big of a deal

>He has interracial pictures saved on his computer

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 12K)

....He's not wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=nD31tQ7un24

I love based seattle. When it’s colors come out.... holy shit it’s a man or a women yelling at 10+ people in public and it’s from the heart.

made by Nike with the nigger name on it

Being American stop meaning anything when they started letting in the Irish, Germans & Italians in. The murder rate was literally twice as high as it is now than it was in the 70-90s when this country was 90% white.....let that sink in

Attached: vcfdgrfgf.png (773x595, 37K)

It was particularly lost when they started letting you kikes here in mass.

Attached: 1498682994678.jpg (903x788, 196K)

I'd rather be Celtic and Germanic than a fooken Anglo. Italians basically just keep to themselves on the East coast

There's a difference between being paranoid and being cautious about what's happening around you.

Attached: k1.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

Its funny because without kikes this country would never have existed. A kike funded the Revolution, funded George Washington.

not much different, you're walking on a thin piece of thread

Attached: US_incarceration_timeline-clean.svg.png (350x234, 16K)

Yea the war on "drugs"

But power was not concentrated until the federal reserve act became law.

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

seems like a perfect correlation with your graph

GJ also kill all the fake australians itt.

kek, you didn't build shit though.
Make your ancestors come and say who is allowed where.

Technically, he's right, there were no slaves in the state of Seattle back then, correct? Which means that white ppl built those streets. I could be wrong

poor optics.

Seattle is a leftist shithole. I hope NK drops a big nuke on it.

Why are we not getting in there and taking over the comment section?

Fuck you. I hope your kids are crying in a cage somewhere.

Jow Forums is already outside you poor naive imbecile. This is basically what most normal people think but are smart enough to not say in front of mentally weak people.

fucking armenians