Convert to Catholicism until it's too late. Previously unimaginable things are now becoming normal. Raceless...

Convert to Catholicism until it's too late. Previously unimaginable things are now becoming normal. Raceless, genderless creatures shown to the people as examples.
Remember how the Book of Revelations doesn't make sense? Neither does our age. It's clear that the End Times are near.

Attached: notre-dame.jpg (2209x2209, 3.16M)

>Remember how the Book of Revelations doesn't make sense?
>Remember how
>doesn't make sense?
No I dont, OP
Revelations is very sound and BASED book

I mean that it's very symbolical and strange compared to the other books of the Bible.

also
>fascist
Don't let yourself fooled by such ideas. Fascism and liberal extremism are the two sides of the same coin.

This.

It's an instruction manual to overthrow the Roman empire.

>hated by leftists
>hated by rightists
>hated by nationalists
>hated by globalists
>hated by Jews
>hated by Muslims
>hated by every other Christian denomination

The Truth will be hated by all. There are 1.3 billion of our brothers and sisters in Christ. We are a people, a race, a nation unto ourselves, and we're all we need. The Christian religion is the one true religion, and the Catholic Church is the one true Church. There are no others. When Christ comes in glory it is to Rome that he will go, and from there he will declare his mission to all the world.

Attached: 3d37be4fe20cf05ed8bfbe540d6c8d7b.jpg (975x1024, 252K)

I totally agree. We are under siege because it is the age of Deceiver and the truth is unbearable for it's minions and the masses that were fooled by him.

Confirmed Catholic here. Private Catholic education my entire life.

Our religion is a sham. It is a cult that has advocated genocide, war, and the destruction of spiritual culture around the world for generations. We are hearded like sheep by selfish patriarchs who claim to enact "God's Will," while desecrating natural law. Ask yourself if true "Stewards of the Earth" would act as Catholics have throughout history.

There are some good aspects of Catholicism. However, most of it is lie after bastardized lie.

Love God, live like Jesus, avoid the 7 sins, and you will find the Spirit. You don't need (((their))) cult to do it.

Who's going to give you the Eucharist, fucker?

"Amen, Amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man, and drink his blood, you shall not have life within you."

>Raceless
You don't know much about Catholicism do you?
It's about culture. not race.

Unfortunately, the Catholic Church is run by heretic Jesuits and Hospitallers who invite literal beasts of the field into our places of worship.

When the church expels all Hispanic goblins then they will have the favor of Christ once again.

Attached: 1528850022723.jpg (795x759, 136K)

Free yourself from liberation theology, wich is just weaponized marxism in christian disguise

Listen to what you say. You believe that salvation lies within ritual.

The blessed Mary never received the Eucharist. Nor has anyone before her time. Are all of these people condemned to hell? No.

Salvation lies within. I don't need Eucharist in order to enter the Kingdom, it is already inside of me

...or as a prequel to Genesis...

>The Truth will be hated by all.
>There are 1.3 billion of our brothers and sisters
So you are saying that you DON'T have the truth.

Indeed. However it is unnatural if it's forced.

>Free yourself from Liberation...

Would God not want you to be free to be your own spirit? Why would he tie you down to earthly dogma that has proven time and time again to be corrupt and hypocritical.

The truth (of spirituality) isn't complicated, it's very simple. We've been programmed to believe that we must seek out the truth in this world, but a wise man will know that the truth lies within.

I was speaking about those outside the faith. There are still more non-Catholics than Catholics. And it seems to have become the disproportionate position of the modern West to despise the Church.

How do you know Holy Mother Mary didn't receive the Eucharist? She lived for several years on earth after the Ascension. It would be strange if she didn't receive the Eucharist during that time.

You skinny liar, you dont even is nearly catholic,
with all this new age gibberishing you just said,
pretending having no knowledge what (((liberation theology))) is, or its context and links to the third-worldism...dishonest and misleadingly liar

What am I lying about exactly? This sounds like gibberish to you because you've never taken a minute to try and find God for yourself. I would know because I was once similar. You simply blindly follow an earthly dogma.

And to be candid with you, I've never heard of your liberation theory. I've been a Catholic for most of my life and many evils in the Church caused me to question what God and what the Holy Spirit actually are. Ever since I've done this my life has changed completely. I am more loving, understanding, and more connected to my creator than ever before.

You bring up a valid point about Mary, but I feel like you're missing my point. Many very good men have lived before Jesus. To say that we depend on the Eucharist to achieve salvation essentially condemns everyone before Christ's time, as well as many good men after Christ's time who have never heard of Catholicism or Eucharist.

There is no Salvation outside the true Catholic Church founded by St. Peter.

Attached: 1529245893894.jpg (800x629, 160K)

Cripplechan.net/Christian/

This is a politics board.

Wouldn't do that for any price.

>trust me! i'm right unlike the millions of wrong predictions
The end of times will happen during the heat death of the universe

Convert to Christianity*

The Catholic church is headed by a heretic.

all religions came from drug consuming tribal cultures