Muh childrenz

So is this Mexican children shit actually going to be an issue?

Or is it going to blow over in two weeks

Attached: BC471BC6-3D29-4077-9154-03D83530BD37.jpg (750x743, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/radleybalko/status/1008327961764876289
twitter.com/briantashman/status/1008899577309814785
texastribune.org/2018/06/18/ted-cruz-immigrant-families-together-border-texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like "WE NEED CHILDREN FOR OUT MATZO BALLS"

We'll have to see how far we've come in the last ten years, and especially since Trump's election. Whether it resonates or not, the media will not stop talking about it, since it's the only successful blow they've landed on Trump this year, and they're desperate to keep the votes they're bleeding locked on the Democrat plantation. But I don't think it'll move Trump's 40-45% base. I think we're locked in for the full show.

They've all blown over in two weeks. That's how the news cycle works in the internet era.

The Dems have been effective into turning this into a full blown scandal to distract from the IG report.

Attached: minority deport.jpg (460x655, 73K)

It's such a dumb reason and pretty disgusting to hear pedos like Hillary talk about caring about the children

its not going to do shit. Its the same method we've been using for years. The kike news is just trying to use it to pin on Trump because this method wasnt widely known.

> successful
Really? Why don't they just send them all back?

I too remember when the audio recording of Trump grabbing them by the pussy was the end of everything. Or when the Sandy Hook was the end of firearms. People always fucking forget.

I hope you're both right. But it feels a lot like the emotional manipulation they've always used to destroy the right. People have seen through it in every other story they've tried since Trump came on the scene, but this feels different. Audio of crying children? I mean, come the fuck on. For a normie, that's a brutal propaganda cudgel to endure.

Just like that kid in the cage which was actually in Obama's term.....

Then whoops it's gone. Never heard about it again.

it will be no problem some weak emotional pussies will cry river and thats all

Attached: 1527349688516.jpg (1000x1000, 161K)

The left will, in fact, start a civil war over it.

It's going to be horrifying. I hope me and all of my friends survive. All of us don't even agree on the issue itself, but at least we're Americans who don't want to fight in the streets over it. That can't be said for the violent, murderous Communist masses who have nothing to live for.

Globalism and collectivism is literal cancer.

The only people this sways either haven’t thought about the legal ramifications of deportation, or who have a bleeding heart, still believe the media, or who know it all yet still want open borders for cheaper vacation.

There’s still people who cry “they just want these economic opportunities to pick fruits!” the more reasonable of which want something like a visa program that isn’t for skilled labor.

Attached: 6C763DD3-16FA-4213-A5F7-B419CA1933A0.jpg (809x470, 76K)

I wish they could, too. I think they've put Trump in a position where he must solve the issue and alleviate people's collective hysteria. Their big mistake might be in assuming Trump can't do it, I think he can.

Very true!

they'll probably try to milk it for another week, maybe two if any stories develop out of it.

Weird isn't it? Trump can secure a historic meeting, and secure the first steps to peace with North Korea, and that's counteracted by the left just showing what happens when criminal parents commit a crime. Somehow the normies can't figure out that this has been standard procedure forever, and is the only thing that makes sense.

The only alternatives to "separating kids from their parents" is to either 1. Not arrest the parents, and have complete open borders, or 2. Arrest the children, and throw them into the same cell as the adults.

its just shows how evil these fucks are. you cant allow yourself to fall for it.

Why do you guys always talk about the things the left wants you to talk about?

The hysteria is all to the ignorant left. Conservatives have been asked these questions before and this is one of the solutions.

“A Mexican migrant worker come to America and have their child, they are illegal immigrants. They are discovered and sent home, but the child is a natural born American citizen by law. Do you deport the citizen or break up a family?”

Legally the child has committed no crimes. Often is it inferred that the parents wish to leave their child behind to lead a better life. An appeal to emotion is made around this point if a liberal is trying to use this to convince a conservative to ignore the immigration issue.

Trump is letting this all sit on the fire until it boils over, then he's going to bring up the law that allows him to detain children, which is going to be from far before his presidency. He's then going to ask the democrats why they didn't get it changed during the 8 years Obama was in office, and how many children did Border Patrol detain during Obama's term, and why it was never reported on.

Attached: 1bgvov.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Twice as many children were detained under Obama, this is another hit campaign, plain and simple.

They're going to pimp it all the way to the mid-terms.

Fun fact: Democrat voters have a track record for not voting during midterms.

>dont have a pre-build housing facility to put kids in because you dont think that it's going to be such a massive issue that you have to detain children because their parents are too dumb to think to leave them behind or enter legally
>have to put them in what facilities you do have until you have purpose built facilities to deal with it
>the left gets mad

it's all just a really fucking dumb subversion/slide tactic that the (((left))) is trying to use to slander Trump and pull on the heartstrings of the border-living states

why the fuck would you just let these people through
or keep their kids with them
they're being CRIMINALLY detained for ILLEGALLY CROSSING A BORDER - an international offense
the kids dont understand that their parents are in trouble, so separate them rather than scarring them for their fucking lives

sure, the right havent come out and said "yeah it looks bad BUT"
but why should they have to explain to the nation that "we dont have border facilities set up across the south to take in 2000 children to be in temporary fostercare while we process their parents"

>thinking the left can win a civil war
They dont even have fully semi automatic weapons of war.

Fear not Pierre. The tactic with with the crying children is hardening moderates against all immigration, from all nations, both illegal and legal.

1) They have been using this crying children tactic for decades while they invade our countries. However, they kept the volume low and a majority of people were able to ignore it. However, right as the welfare state and job markets start buckling under the burdens of 150 million immigrants, and right as the people start to make efforts to stabilize their nations, the left cranks up the volume on the crying children. Shrieking, crying, wailing children at rock-concert volume, all over the western world, all at once. That is what the left is doing. And it is pissing moderates off.
2) The left is exposing themselves as callous towards the cries of American children and families who have been crying for decades under the burdens of high taxes, low wages, unaffordable housing, medical care, education, high crime, etc.
3) The left is exposing immigration as a dangerous criminal issue that threatens the the safety of children, rather than sticking to their usual script of law abiding foreigners doing the jobs that lazy natives don't want to do. They are showing that illegal immigrants are disregarding the safety of their own children and other people's children. People are finding out that illegal immigrants will bring children who are not their own and will lie about being the parents of the children in order to falsely gain asylum. They are causing moderates to wonder if illegal immigrants are a risk to the safety of American children.
4) The left is exposing the inability of our nations' border patrol and police to handle any immigration at all. They are causing people to wonder if we are better off with 0 immigration while we focus on sorting out our many internal problems.

The left has successfully shifted the overton window from open borders to zero immigration.

Attached: 1518811375708.png (642x722, 371K)

So many tryhards. The children are being detained because of anti-trafficking laws. If someone shows up with a child and reasonable proof that the child is theirs then a misdemeanor is all that used to happen.

Enter 2018 where our brothers were engaged by marketing campaigns and converted to blue pills for godkings that dangle children as a carrot and stick to get the ball rolling on the income for construction companies to delay actual construction but still rake in government cash.

>but the child is a natural born American citizen by law.
Wrong. Anchor babies are not American citizens and should be treated as an invading force.

The democrats can't win on foreign affairs, the economy, gun control, etc. because they're being utterly trounced on them, so they're banking on the feels of the "think of the children!" angle.

Unlucky for them that all the policies in place right now are from Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama. Once that gets pushed back into their asses (it already has pretty hard in just the last couple days) then they're utterly fucked. They have no platform.

Nice to its. K

>but the child is a natural born American citizen by law

WRONG.

>A Mexican migrant worker
how fucking retarded are you exactly?

Friends, please tell your liberals to stop getting offended of behalf of us mexicans. First they invent a fucking genderless word for us (latinx) and now this shit, just tell them to fuck off please.

It will blow back in their faces like everything else they've tried
Needs more exposure that Obama admin did the same combined with border security preventing it from happening

It's the hill shitlibs seem content to die on. As long as we don't cuck, they'll be more demoralized than ever and we'll come out ahead.

Good talking points here:

twitter.com/briantashman/status/1008899577309814785

USE THESE

Especially Jeff Sessions' "Jews were not climbing over barbed wire to get INTO Nazi Germany". This is an excellent distillation of why shitlibs hysteria is all wrong. No one has a RIGHT to enter our country, especially illegally.

most people just ignore it

Attached: aus no.jpg (1146x1563, 431K)

They don't ignore it, they rightfully claim that they're saving lives by locking up boat people
Yanks should be using the same argument, it's not just good for US citizens to control immigration, it's good for wannabe immigrants because they won't get raped/murdered en route if they're not incentivized to leave in the first place

Only thing that won't blow over is X death. Drake will be killed.

Now that the Russiagate collusion BS has been proven FALSE, the ((MSM))) is using this to attack Trump.

It's much harder for mutts to do it like us - we're girt by sea.
Still, niggers landed via airlines then claim rapefugee.

mass school shooting in 3... 2... 1...

It will drive up the voting enthusiasm of *existing shitlibs*, they absolutely love this stuff, pic related.

Beyond that I don't see it as being very persuasive. Mostly it just shines a light on how fucked up the border is and has been for decades, the daily torrent of beaners that enter illegally etc and Trump has reframed it as he wants to solve this problem that Dem law created but Dems won't let him. Cruz just introduced the "Protect Kids and Parents Act" which is a concrete implementation of this, either Trump gets a bunch of immigration stuff that he wants (way more judges, expedited hearings etc) in engage for muh children being able to stay with their alleged parents / traffickers, or the Dems are exposed as cynically voting down something they claim to be hysterically in favour of.

texastribune.org/2018/06/18/ted-cruz-immigrant-families-together-border-texas

Never forget that immigration restriction is POPULAR and in fact a significant % of voters want it reduced to zero, that's why Trump won, don't let the left gaslight you.

Attached: PMAN on muh children in cages.png (1052x105, 17K)

They really haven't, they're just talking about it a lot in their legacy judenpresse media which the public increasingly distrusts and doesn't watch anymore.

Attached: media trust republicans, democrats, independents.jpg (634x274, 22K)

Politicians will do some hand wringing and act affronted. Trump's base will either say it's fake news or they'll like what's happening. Most Americans will forget about it in a few weeks and get back to Amazon, Netflix, their iPhones, or whatever other distractions their keepers have prepared for them.

>But it feels a lot like the emotional manipulation they've always used to destroy the right.

Against cuckservatives (and RINOs that secretly want cheap labour too) it would probably have worked, against Trump it won't.
And amazingly he appears to have "taught them how to win", so far normie conservatives and their talking heads are holding the line on this.

Attached: trump I will teach cuckservatives how to win.png (618x362, 42K)

The more the left compares it to hitler and the holocaust the faster these things blow over I’ve noticed

These kids need to separated from their parents for child endangerment.

Attached: Sam_dog.jpg (220x277, 18K)

>mexicans
>mass shooting.
Lol no. These fucking cowards will just get drunk and plow into a car and kill someone. These fucking cowards will drive down random streets in the middle of the night shooting houses. Killdoze the ghettos.

For the time being this is a big deal. It will push the fence-sitters against Trump. Those who already hated Trump will be vindicated. Normie Trump supporters will be swayed.

It makes me wonder what his advisers are telling him. The place must be full of moles.

A bomb has gone off in DC as the biggest political crime and it's attempted cover up have been laid bare. It involves 2 presidents, a presidential nominee, an AG, the FBI, Justice, the dept of state, etc. It's so big that people are having trouble wrapping their minds around it. This crazy freak out by the jewish press and the democrats is a coping mechanism and way to avoid Armageddon for them.

It's nothing, this issue will help Trump by exposing the hypocrisy of the media and the left. The Trump voters will be even more entrenched, this will blow up in the left's face yet again.

This, the shitstorm after the Pussy Tape on here was unreal and a lot of anons were convinced he was 100% finished. Even the weeks after Charlottesville were worse and yet nothing came out of that

Ig report distraction this shits been going on forever but now is suddenly an issue for these faggot ass liberals who will abort babies but preach the Bible to the people who are paying. I can't wait for the revolution

I dont see how its even an issue the other option is to put the kids in the adult detention centers and thats gonna go over great with MS13 drug smugglers.

the fact that you have to ask this just shows how twisted your worldview/perception is. wake up to yourself.

It'll blow over as soon as the next school shooting happens, which should be soon, because the Dems really need to push gun control more

Unfortunately, this is true for a lot of normies still.

I kind of hope you're right, I've always wanted to shoot a few commies

Also IG report, North Korea meeting going quite well, so on and so forth. This is Alinsky Tactics 101.

This and Gun Control are what these dumb shits are running on.
'Think of muh children goyim!'

All of these little kids live in spic ghettos in tiny little government housing apartments with cockroaches on the walls and gang bangers outside shooting each other and selling drugs. Their living conditions have improved considerably. They should be writing thank you letters to Trump.

You STILL think pizzagate is real?

Holy shit. The state of this fucking cesspool.

“...successful blow...”. Bullshit. All the kike media has succeeded at here is I now want to curb stomp every beaner 2 year old.

This doesn´t make the plan a lot less effective, it might still put off a lot of republicans (women) who don´t read the facts but only the outrage.

All the kike media has done is show us just why they ended up in ovens all those years ago.

You've spent too much time in your echo chamber. Normies generally care about little until something manages to grab their attention. Stories of crying children being pulled from the arms of their parents and thrown into cages will do just that. They are notoriously bad at putting things in context.

I think the vast majority of white Americans have been past the point of caring for a while now. People will still scream about it but it just be SJWs crying to themselves in their usual emotional circlejerk.

It depends on how much outrage the (((Media))) can conjure up. At this point it's still growing.

Attached: MEXI ENRICHMENT 1522840893040.jpg (736x985, 140K)

>civil war in America
I will literally catch the first flight over there if this happens. If one of you Ameribros can loan me a rifle I'll be right there with you slaughtering Godless communists.

Also ignore flag, at a hotel and not my choice. I hate the fucking EU. I'm Spanish so still mostly white, and I'll be sure to speak no Mexican during the war to help avoid Blue on Blue incidences, you have my word. Also I can help to translate enemy communications for you.

It will blow over because liberals don't have any values or care about anything, they just repeat what their phone tells them to say.

Wow, a non troll euro flag, never see that these days. Sounds like a good plan bro.

Attached: American Culture woman with gun.jpg (591x541, 53K)

Front row seats right here in Texas my man.
I'm taking the jew rifle, so you can have the shotgun.

How noble of you, user. Most of us Amerimutts have plenty of weapons and ammo for you to choose from. However, do you think you can translate from beanspeak into Spanish?

Bless you Spain bro