Why do white people hate their own race?

Why do white people hate their own race?

Attached: whitepeople.png (928x771, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livingston_(surname)
youtube.com/watch?v=0pWnZFrdQFE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbWGhxKQW0Q
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't

have you met people in general? there's not a lot to like

Attached: 1310686067516.jpg (572x285, 37K)

Shapeshifters.

Same, white power

And as usual, not a single Amerimutt in this thread points out that guy is actually just a kike, and not white.

Attached: 160012585656.png (728x824, 806K)

Pretty much exclusively virtue signaling. White people loooooove climbing the socially moral ladder.

His mind was corrupted by (((them)))

Attached: DEA55540-A53F-4B2B-AC2A-C2DD8FD6FB83.jpg (225x225, 14K)

I think I vaguely remember saying "I hate white people" when I was 15 or something.
Basically, we watch tv where people say it over and over again and they get a huge round of applause from the live audience and get paid millions of dollars, so when a retard wants to feel like he's smart and important he'll just repeat what he heard on tv.
We've been conditioned by media to repeat Jewish ideas.

been wondering this for a while

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livingston_(surname)
>Livingston is a surname with several different origins.
>English... Scottish...
>Livingston can also be an Americanized form of Lowenstein, a Jewish surname.

Attached: 1524185783661.jpg (427x594, 65K)

It's like you live in a different world.

I hate white people for all the opposite reasons libshits do. White women are whores, white men are dense Zionists and Jew-lovers.

Are they wearing masks?

>the nose

Because (((they))) socially engineer us to

Every Time

Attached: Every Time.png (380x649, 311K)

>Why do (((white))) people hate their own race?

FTFY

Attached: 1515010486967.jpg (570x806, 53K)

Propoganda and rewarding for doing so on social media.

Attached: 9b3a6cff77928672c73fde5363cc93d9.png (108x88, 11K)

>(((White professor)))
Deport that (((professor))) to your local oven.

>Marxist professor
>Tough guy
>Friends with Commie Jew who wants to get rid of the white race

Color me surprised these irony tower assholes hate whites

Attached: IMG_5757.png (1127x778, 379K)

Jews are not white

>white professor

Attached: f7e0a2caa094f2b5e84924a097fe3544.png (420x420, 282K)

because other whites dont knock their teeth in.

>Why do white people hate their own race?

It's actually just onions sucking left wingers who have as much intelligence as a dead slug crushed by the boots of a competent man.

Left wingers are just extremely retarded. That's what happens to your brain on onions milk. You can see this when they try to post on Jow Forums thinking they are going to change minds, but in reality they are just proving how fucking retarded they really are.

Plus it's great to laugh at those losers. They are still so damn butt hurt that Trump won. It's so fucking funny.

i do not understand this mentality as i do not watch television anymore

>Why do white people hate their own race?

Attached: The Jew Face of America.png (914x1208, 136K)

Because they’re evil.

Why do black peoples hate there own race
I've actually never heard a black persons say something good about another black persons

Remember, kill the traitor before the enemy.

I say “I hate white people” every time someone says we shouldn’t be shooting people who cross the border. Fucking weaklings

>Plus it's great to laugh at those losers. They are still so damn butt hurt that Trump won. It's so fucking funny.
This, they haven't quit spastically kvetching and it's already been almost 2 years.

because nonwhites are poor innocent babies who can do no wrong

>I think I vaguely remember saying "I hate white people" when I was 15 or something
How many impressionable teens listened to NOFX's "don't call me white" not realizing they were "the brews"

>wipipo
this term only applies to americans

Hoooly shit... what is that...

The ones that are male are almost always a kike playing an angle and the ones that are female are almost always a kike playing an angle or a very dumb bitch betraying her own people because she thinks the other team has more power and control.

I don't. I just start to hate how easy to subvert Whites are and how unnessecary they brought themselves into such a bad Situation.
I compare the situatiin with what would have been possible and become sad.
I hate that Whites tolerate anti-Whites and try to satisfy their demands and don't cut off selfhating Whites instead of working with them

Holocaustianity which has turned holocaust into the crucifixion to tap into same impulse to repent. Gullible sheep seek social acceptance in self hate and self genocide to atone

They're the subhumans among us

>white people

Attached: IMG_20180619_094142.jpg (631x607, 102K)

I hate what has become of white people in comparison to what we could have been.
However I am proud to be white and tell people as much. First race to conquer and enslave the world, first race to ban slavery as a result, first race to go into space, twice in 2 separate nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pWnZFrdQFE

"White People" is a racist term to begin with. It makes you hate yourself because it puts color before people. People of Light is what they self identify as. It's polite to call them that.

Attached: PoC+PoL.jpg (1320x770, 169K)

what will we be called then, people of poop?

Yes.
The toilet is one of the most amazing inventions in the world, mind you.

People of the Loo

Poopoo peepeople

I smell jew.

He's just a crazy old marxist stuck in the 60s: these people are pure dogmatic and won't ever see reality even when it hits them.

As a person of light, I actually prefer "people of pallor."

It comes down to the mindset where they don't feel it applies to them. They typify themselves with some snowflake attachment or tribal contrivance. They feel they aren't part of the thing they condemn. They feel they are special. That they're unique and part of something where they stand away and above.
They just don't realize that if shit ever went south, they'd get the bullet too.

Just poople

Exactly. In our culture today that's just what people my age say to seem edgy. They don't believe it or act on it but they will say it, especially in front of non whites.

>I think I vaguely remember saying "I hate white people" when I was 15 or something.
Did you watch any Michael Moore out of interest?

Yes, that's after shooting for harry potter earlier in the day, the lady played one of the banking goblins

Attached: Gringotts_Head_Goblin.jpg (509x486, 31K)

Virtue signaling

Livingston like Mendelson are many time anglified versions of kike surnames

Attached: 1503653897016.png (1422x2401, 1.15M)

White people need to be racist but adent allowed to be racist against other races.... so whites it is

I knew one kid at school who used to moan about how he wished he was black because black people were so much cooler than the rest

>LOVE THIS

these are the journalists and politicians of the future

Attached: indubitably impartial journalism.jpg (900x1200, 116K)

(((White))) We need to learn to build communities like our fellow (((whites)))

youtube.com/watch?v=kbWGhxKQW0Q

Attached: 1508963200413.jpg (300x378, 21K)

White people are genetically predisposed to being natural cucks.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/

Attached: extent-and-spread-of-manorialism.jpg (681x674, 65K)

>john Livingston
>picture of him on Livingston campus

>Did you watch any Michael Moore out of interest?
When i was kid that guy pretty active and he was presented like some kind of edgy intellectual. I even read his book ''stupid white men'' or w/e it was called, i usually remember most things i read or hear but i can't remember much about that book except that i thought it was funny at times but mostly bullshit.

Kalergi Plan, Marxist education being the norm at public schools, etc.

same cuck

Attached: dC6LhPM.png (967x838, 615K)

(((white people))), am I right, guys?

Jewish propaganda

why shouldn't they you are the most destructive race on earth

pretty sure he's a jew.

Attached: 1526161933576.png (330x380, 33K)

You mean people of light?

you're not a boomer so you would have no reason to

(((White Professor)))

Attached: 3D0B33CD-3A88-4716-95E6-D106813308AC.png (558x568, 355K)

>(((Livingston)))

((White person)) hates white people lol

It's usually jewish brainwashing done through media and universities (unless they themselves are a jew claiming to be white)

Attached: 20180619_085453.jpg (630x900, 90K)

how do you do fellow whites
>how to spot the kikes among us, the thread

all these shits need the oven

I don't know. It's 50-50. I can't ascertain this for certain by the surname nor the facial features.

Vanity, they don't want to be associated with anything imperfect.

Self-hatred at our imperfect History.

I've been grappling with this, and it's difficult. The Boomer pill is harder than any pill I've ever swallowed. I've been struggling with whether the white race is even worth fighting for if they are rather underwhelming, degenerate, foolish, and selfish on average. But allow me to coin a term, the "onyx pill." You take that after this black pill, and you realize that even though they're not worth saving on an individual by individual basis for the most part, and even though there are only a few stand-outs and real dudes among any population, including whites, it's still in our best interest to maintain white countries, for our own sake, just so we have a country around us that has some sense of purpose, some degree of trust, some unifying identity.

Are white people worth saving? Wrong question. We should simply be acting in our own self interests and not over-philosophizing, over-extrapolating on it. That's the onyx pill. It even says in the Bible that human flesh is cursed and in need of redemption. The Bible already had this spelled out.

Based /Beefy Tips/

Generations of indoctrination.

Attached: Euro & Jew subversion.png (1002x930, 299K)

We already have a name for you, streetshitter.

They think it makes them look sophisticated and clever. And most pseudo intellectuals really need that kind of signaling

>(((white)))
That's a jew.

Attached: Divide and Conquer.png (1020x1014, 226K)

I've never hated white people, even when I was conditioned to. The only thing I ever really noticed is that Europeans seem like pussies, and always had gay haircuts.

Attached: nofx.jpg (302x300, 22K)