Jow Forums

Jow Forums

Nearly ready to an hero, I just need some encouragement

I'm already nearly 30 years old, and I am royal fuck up. I drive a shitty car, I live in a shitty apartment, I cant hold a job down for more than a year or so, obviously my sex life is nonexistent, and the only thing keeping me from pulling this trigger are bitter cries of agony of my mother and father for the loss of their hapless fuck up son

Help me overcome that hurdle and stop theiving oxygen. The world will be a better place.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (608x800, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5_sbzSXs0E
bible.com/bible/1/JHN.1.kjv
youtube.com/watch?v=qG6YyANyaqI
twitter.com/liftwaffeactual
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't do it, things will get better, you are only 30 you retarded fag.

Ok

Take some people with you

Don't do it. I've been in your shoes several times in life and I've always pulled out of it. Get good sleep. Get off the internet. Go outside. Stop worrying about being useful or producing anything, we are conditioned to believe that our value comes from what we can earn for Jews. You are a living being and even if you sat still on a rock for the rest of your life you have value.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5_sbzSXs0E
Listen to this guy.

Don’t do it

Go to CNN or Google

Attached: frank.jpg (640x700, 64K)

Attached: 1529073055017.jpg (3264x2448, 2.89M)

Drop everything you’re doing and watch every episode of the “The Power of Myth” with Bill Meyers. Also find a better job you retard, get into serving at a family owned restaurant or something.

I'll counter signal the fags telling you not to do it actually. If I had the balls I probably would have already killed my self. Some of us just have shitty lots and low prospects in life.

Consider this
"The world will be a better place"
It's like you don't hate it enough, you project it onto you
Also consider this OP
The current state of things might be the very reason why you want to quit on it, suicide is rare in nature. The default state. Too much comfort is our problem. But life is too much to submit to the will of the state.

You are a warrior.. You are still alive for a reason. We're rapidly approaching a critical point in the United States, and all able bodied men will be needed to fight.

Seriously. Don't, for what it is worth I'll be praying for you user, I'll leave this link with you. Reading always helps me through tough times, we all fall everyday, but there is a reason for it.

bible.com/bible/1/JHN.1.kjv

Attached: 3528972200000578-3637180-image-a-30_1465689579715.jpg (962x642, 214K)

Stiff upper lip lad it gets better

Maybe try some vitamin b12? Feel like it's helping me

If you are going to hero yourself, at least do something worth while when you die.

Like taking out some traitor with you.

Things have only gotten worse as time goes along. I grow more cynical, more bitter, and see little purpose behind my own existence. I'll undoubtly never have children, seeing as how I see women as trash and wouldn't dare take the chance of reproducing with one, not only because that opens a whole other Pandora's box of fuckery, but simply because I would produce another shit kid that wouldnt amount to anything either

You're a faggot.

Idc if one wishes to commit suicide as its their life, however to wish ill upon innocents means you're fucked in the head.

Hope one of those monster insects in Australia bite you on the balls by crawling through your plumbing and you suffer for days until you die.

Attached: IMG_0561.jpg (500x530, 66K)

Attached: 9B397483-B655-49A8-931E-55032D673A90.jpg (1920x1920, 73K)

All these faggots saying “don’t do it” as if that’s some help. Listen here cunt, go fix your life up. Learn a trade or profession in which you can develop a long term career. Some easy cushy jobs that you can make a lot of money in are real estate agents, car dealership salesman etc. and if that doesn’t work for you, become an electrician or a builder. While that’s going down, hit the gym and build yourself up physically, hell even take steroids for a short while if it means gaining muscle quickly. Don’t be a fuckwit and complain how shit your life is when There are ways to go about it and change it.

Attached: EDCAAE06-294B-483B-8821-F547A209DC6D.jpg (470x313, 26K)

>nearly 30
i am 30 and my life is "worse" than yours. what you need is a sense of humor. 90% of shit that's considered success sounds like living hell to me. get a van, full-sized, and start traveling around the country.

you can park and sleep in walmart parking lots and use their free wifi. some of them have outlets on their light posts but make sure you park so that they can't see the extension chord running into your van. work isn't that hard to come by now thanks to all of the temp agency scammers that have popped up after the beaners came. showers are hard to come by so get used to going 3 or 4 days without a proper shower. i use baby wipes in the morning when i wake up. learn to use something like aircrack-ng so you can steal wireless if you can't find it free. don't try to dress nice because it just doesn't work. just larp like you're living in the apocalypse, work boots and torn up jeans. i tend to enjoy myself for the most part, maybe you can, too.

good luck, user.

remember the rule for Jow Forums
> A dont kill youself
>B if your going take your self out... take someone high the food chain out befor you leave us

Attached: srm2.jpg (928x600, 342K)

what would your ideal life be like reguardless of possibility

In a bad spot too. Dont give up bro. God keep you. Dont give up, as your parents obviously love you and you have the capability to get through this. Start small, and dont put huge expectations on yourself so early. Build on small successes. Really man, you can make it.

>I would produce another shit kid that wouldnt amount to anything either
Don't project that much, user. (((Derrotism))) is what keeps things bad as it kills all your hope.

This is part of the reason I also want to kill myself, I'm probably going to get kicked out of the apprenticeship I'm currently a part of for poor performance on hands on tests. Like I said, I could fuck up a bowl of cereal, and there is little reason for me to continue this charade.

Do a flip or shut the fuck up you whiny pussball of faggotry. You’re meant to be a man by now

You sound like a typical pathetic Jow Forums poster.

>Things have only gotten worse
>I've grown more cynical, more bitter
This happens, but trust me when I say you are not worthless, your existence is for a reason. Evolution and Darwinism would seek to give you the false preconception that life is pointless since it was an accident.

Whether you know it or not, God has a purpose for you. You are living in one of the most fantastic times. You were born into this time frame for a reason. We are surrounded on all sides by darkness, by evil, and what was once good is now considered taboo and it's clawing at us for a reason, to pull us into that darkness.

But there is Light, and it will becoming soon. Look at my other post, and just start reading, thinking and reflecting. Please don't do what you are thinking of doing, it won't do any good for anyone in this world, especially yourself.

Attached: 1239812398123980190.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Have no regrets, everything happens for a reason. Karma spins tenfold, seasons constantly change.

youtube.com/watch?v=qG6YyANyaqI

You're absolutely right, which is why I'm contemplating how to go about this and working up the courage to do it

>I'm probably
Everyone has the probability to fail at something, just try besides your difficulties, since you have nothing to lose.

>wishing ill on strangers is bad
>i hope you die in pain, stranger

Attached: 1443043469703.jpg (387x461, 35K)

try being 27, having no friends, no human interaction except your mum, NEET for 12 years, no qualificaitons, depression and agoraphobia,, macular degeneration and arthritis

Then quit the trade and become a salesman of some sort. Real estate is always a good venture, since even the most mediocre will make a decent living off of commission. Plus potentially other benefits: company car etc. You’re just being a pissy faggot who complains.

Have you considered joining the military, user?

Don't listen to the Aussie Shitposter. Tell me what are your hobbies? Right now. What do you like, what do you retain in memory that is enjoyable for you.

The fags telling you not to do it don't understand your situation or are pussies. If you have the balls to kill yourself, and your prospects in life are that low, and if your parents hate you, then there's no reason to continue living. However if your parents love you, then I would advise you to stay alive just for their sake. Watch videos of what happens to parents after their kid commits suicide, it's sad.

The "reason" is that I am a pile of human garbage, unfit to do anything but consume and what little I produce is paltry at best

You can’t see this is a bait thread kys faggot

Attached: 3ECD97C1-27DD-4C79-B738-37EB6E216792.jpg (480x480, 44K)

You had a job?
Go back to Jow Forums

Attached: 1524964370997.png (1400x1400, 178K)

I am too old and not in shape enough to join a military. I don't think I would make it through a pysch eval either

Yet you dont choose to be homeless?

You can become homelss and use gyms for showers and shit. Go steal food, go take shit and have fun. Go run across the country.

You're a prisoner to material objects. So am i, however if i lost everythjng i worked for id be abit mad then id go have fun. Worst thing that could happeb is a comfy jail because i stole some shit from a 7/11. Too many uglies and people who cant get girls still care about their image funnh enough, yet they'd rather die than to try and do whatever they want that doesnt require money or you could steal abit

Or jump off a cliff, idc but people who commit suicide arent thinking right unless they have a life threatening illness.

Ive tried killing myself 10+ times, im horrible at trying to kill myself. I do psychedelics now and its helped immensely and allowed me a new perspective on life.

Im perfectly happy as the world is a playground when you're not tied to the system, it can be hard at times but its better than fucking up your noose and feeling terror and paib so immense it about gives you a heart attack.

Go find some magic mushrooms. If you're gonna kill yourself and have no fear of death then why fear mushrooms. Give mushrooms a shot, they have alot of advice to offer

Attached: IMG_0516.jpg (1412x2048, 894K)

i also notice that the first thing OP mentions is "i drive a shitty car". really faggot, that's the first and foremost thing you're going to kill yourself over?

you're out there in the world and in and out of employment, so you can make friends and have relationships.

>try being 27, having no friends, no human interaction
That's me actually. Yup, fuck life sometimes.

Do you have any friends?

Try mushrooms. And cold showers. And cutting out alcohol and sugar.

you're doing better than me buddy.
>32
>no job
>no car
>live with parent again
>obv no gf
Just back from uni after failing first year
I don't know what the fuck i'm going to do now...

Take out don lemon on live TV

Attached: nightmare.png (453x335, 329K)

>not in shape enough to join a military
Try joining Liftwaffe.
twitter.com/liftwaffeactual

Don't do it, user, don't you want to live to see the great shift?

at least you managed to go to university. for me that's wild fantasy.

go to a pride parade and blow yourself up, take some fags with you.

then try working out, find an activity that you enjoy that involved exercise. like running, cycling, lifting weights, anything it will take your mind off things and in the long run actually benefit you and your health

It was the first thing on my mind beyond anything because it's probably about to break down within the end of the year and there goes what little savings I have

get fucked norm shit

y-yeah i have more debt and nothing to show for it now
at least i went right!!

This. If ur rlly gonna do it OP, take out some gay nigger jews with you.

Very few, none close enough that I would feel like having this conversation with. I have a habit of getting fed up with people after a while and just cutting them out of my life for various reasons

to someone who has been shut in their bedroom every day for 12 years that's a luxury. human contact!

Are you stupid? I said wishing ill on "innocents". I donk think the guy encouraging somebody to go on a mass killing spree is an innocent, if you wanna be a psychopath and potentially harm kids who are still free-willed to craft their life then go ahead.

Anybody who encourages somebody to commit a mass killing spree should actually have police at their door to give a mental health exam or potentially charge them.

Ive been here for years and id never tell someone to go on a mass killing spree.

Have i told people to kill themselves? Sure. However to encorage dangering of people who had 0 impact on you, is a vile wish and something that id honestly be fine to be against the law.

Fucking nigger. I also know its a bait thread but the aussie is letting his psycho tendencies show and is encouraging mass homicides, if anything id be worried the aussie would hurt the public, maybe he needs to be investigated.

Attached: IMG_0463.jpg (362x512, 130K)

Dude shit gets so much better once you hit 30; I get laid 5X as much as when I was in my early 20's and I had an 8 pack then. Just remember to stack as much money as you can and don't be fat; the rest will fall into place

Train your determination. Set things you will do, in stone. Start by saying to yourself you will eat in the morning as you wake up, every time. (im a guy who cant eat as soon as i wake up)

Easy thing right? Do it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Step by step, little by little train your determination.
The most important thing regarding being successful, for your mind, is not actually being successful, its to die trying.

You try your hardest, if you succed its good, if you dont, you gave it your best shot, that was all you can do, try.

That should take the preassure to succed off you, so the goal is not to actually succed, but to die trying.

And by that i really mean try your hardest, untill your body crushes to the ground.

Attached: IMG_7359.jpg (640x640, 67K)

If you're in CA and wanna hang out, I'm down
Nothing gay though

Getting out sometimes usually helps me

I used to play vidya, they collect dust now.
I'll occasionally read, but become disiterested at times and stop. I have a few guns and I enjoy going shooting, but soon without stable employment, I can't think about buying ammo

Attached: 1445.jpg (960x720, 48K)

Yeah I know user. I realized the truth too. That life is brutal, scary, and dark. We are selfish bipedal great ape consumers. Eaters of flesh.

But thanks two our two brain hemispheres we can choose our destiny. The reason life is so hard is to test us. To ensure only the best of us are fit to live. To grind away the rust of the axe and make sure it stays sharp.

We didnt choose this reality but its one weve been given. You have to do your best maneuvering your simian vessel through this test called reality. Grab the bull by the horns so to speak.

There was a time I was depressed. What helped me was weed. I just needed to get high, think about some stuff and have a good cry.

Getting a hold of some magic mushrooms and going into nature or just going into nature, sitting in the sun, laying in the grass, looking at the blades teaming with life. Sometimes its enough to make you feel lucky to be alive.

I want to make money too user, but the only option is to work hard for it and compete. As men this is what we have always done, along with procreation, its another obligation tied to the sex. Welcome to Fight Club.

Isnt it against the law to encourage assassination against a public figure?

Attached: IMG_0570.gif (800x371, 198K)

fuckin kek'd
dont listen to the kangaroo butt fucker though op, i wasted the best years of my life (18-25) and ive gotten back on track, so can you. Go to school/do the trades if you need direction. Maybe even hit up a church on sundays, spirituality has a positive impact on your wellbeing (gives you something to look forward to, makes you self reflect, you get to see the cutie catholic chicks that will motivate you to become better).

as for the disgust over women, that can be worked at. you need a good experience with a girl in your life to show you not all women are vapid whores - which many are, but not all as some would have you think. You got this bro, and dont forget: time makes everything better. you have 50 years potential life ahead of you, life wont always suck.

force yourself to read until it becomes a habit. reading really calms you the fuck down, makes you smarter (conceptualize quicker, but be sure to read good nonfiction).

you need to form positive habits, it wont be easy at first but you have to force yourself. motivation is fleeting, discipline is always there. just slowly develop that discipline, and compare yourself to your yesterday-self, not to others around you

FUCK

I have had sex twice and it was not pleasant. To give you an idea of what that was like, I checked the condom afterward in the sink to make sure there were no holes and tears in it. That was 5 years ago

you have nothing to kill yourself over

Honestly mate, if you're not in permanent agony you've got plenty of reason to continue.
Just gotta stop fleeing reality with drugs, alcohol and other addling substances, and make a plan to get to a place where you want to be.

You're letting the Jews beat you user. Think about those long nosed fuckers laughing and stuffing their faces somewhere in New York or LA. They took everything from us and gave us this shit world we live in. They love it when some "fucking White male" goy offs himself from demoralization.

Live on and fight them in whatever way you can. You can start by pulling yourself together and trying to build a life. Your car doesn't matter. Your job doesn't matter. Women aren't all trash. And even if you can't have a family, there are other ways for a man to contribute to the struggle.

Attached: goyim-server.jpg (1000x624, 721K)

>I have had sex twice
More than anyone on Jow Forums

Didnt know this was a ylyl thread

You aren't too old to join, user, and it will only take a few months of working out to get to the point where boot camp wouldn't kill you.

For what purpose? Happiness? Do you not get it? Everything I do is wrong, I can make no right moves and if I do manage to get ahead a little, it always comes right back down within a year

I'm pretty much in the same boat. It sucks and I've been close to pulling the trigger myself. I just keep telling myself that it's always an option but I don't need to do it quite yet.

I've been finding motivation recently from Jocko Willink on youtube. Realized that I'm the only person who can fix my situation; nobody gives a shit about me except my parents but they can't fix me either. It has to come from within. I still have wasted days where I do nothing but jack off and play video games, but they are getting rarer. I have a few goals that I have been slowly working towards, and making progress is a good feeling. I've found that my social anxiety is better when I have been productive for a couple days straight.

I quit smoking weed a few weeks ago and I'm about to put my gaming PC in my dad's house so it isn't a distraction anymore. I've been exercising, visiting with family, cleaning my shit box apartment, and sorta starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Whatever you do, you gotta do something. Recently I realized that if I don't change my ways then I will really have no choice but to kill myself. Idk if this is helpful at all but at least you know you aren't alone.

oh also, pot/alcohol will make your situation 10x more unbearable. pot makes you feel good in a fleeting way, until you run out of your high after 1-3 hours and youre craving another hit and the only thing you can think about is smoking another doobie. god FUCKING CHRISTNIGGER FAGGOT why did i waste the best years of my life smoking, but i stopped and now life is 10x better. ifyoure using substances, stop (including caffeine, that shit is my current fix and i feel like such a bitch in the morning if i dont drink some).

So I can go kill sandniggers for kikes? No thank you, I'd rather have a bullet from my own weapon, by my own hand.

Are you afraid of STDs?
Its always good to have protected sex but remember, unless anal, HIV is hardly transmited.

Oral sex doesnt transmit HIV at all, even if partner is infected.
Vaginal sex transmits HIV, but very hard. A broken condom still protects some area of your dick. And even if you come in contact with the virus its unlikely from one encounter to get you infected.

Check the probability with google if you want. Its small.

All other STDs (gonorrhea syphilis etc) are non-lethal and treatable with a few antibodies.
EXCEPT Hepatitis B.

Hepatitis B is 100x times easier to transmit than HIV. But its ok there are imunization vaccines out there. Once you get 3 shots of this vaccine you cant get Hepatitis (A and B) for 20 years, no matter what you do.

Stick around.

Everything will change.

You will change.

I have a good job and a good car and a decent place to live. But this is basically the only reason I don't kill myself too. Hang in there. Might as well see how the ride ends without going out prematurely.

kys subhuman

Its an uphill battle, focus on the good and life will orient itself in a good way. maybe you have a mental block telling you that youll fail, well thats one surefire way of fucking up. Fear of failure paralyzed me for a while, until i faced my fears and went at life with a purpose (to be better than i was yesterday). there is a markedly different psychological response in humans when they face a challenge with fear of failure vs. wanting to tackle it head on. im gonna get flak for this from the turboautist stormfaggots, but look into jordan peterson.

Take some commies with you, otherwise nut up and preapre for CW2.

Suicide is no way out.
You will go into a much worse life after death for trying to cheat the destiny God handed to you.
There is always something little you can do to improve your disposition.
For me it was NoFap; it was quite a remarkable and very subtle transformation that made me a lot more resilient. I haven't been depressed in many years. But in my late teens and early 20s depression for me was NORMAL.
I suggest just that. After which other little things to dig you out will become apparent.
Don't worry about fuck ups, it's normal on NoFap, but just coz you make a spelling error doesn't mean you give up on writing.

Fuck you. You live and you fight. Don't you dare do this to your parents and don't you DARE do this to your race.

why not kill the FCC chair or sumner redstone or some other kik faggot? make a political statement

I'm unfuckable and I frankly don't care to try to have sex anymore. Women disgust me, by their mannerisms, sheer stupidity and arrogance

well reading gives you knowledge about a subject (nonfiction) that you can use in conversation. We are naturally social creatures, you need to talk to others and get natural endorphin rushes from conversing and sharing experiences and listening to others. Its literally 10x better than smoking pot (which is euphoric enough...for a while). If youre an introvert, thats another mental block.

Reading: helps you calm down (lowers blood pressure), makes you smarter, and gives you knowledge to use in the real world. but you have to force yourself at first to develop these habits

don't do it. do lsd instead

remember the jews want US boys dead. Don't give in to the jews

Attached: pepelsd.gif (499x499, 2.21M)

You losing your life before completing what you were sent here to do is ridiculous, hang in there bud.

So that I can sit in a cell for the rest of my life like Manson or Kaczynski? Or even worse, just get what I want and be made as an example of by the media as yet another (((white))) terrorist? There are fates worse than death, like my existence as it stands

You know, you are whiny, its not about what you want or like...

Its about doing your duty, to your mother and father, and to your bloodline.

You will get out fucking there and you WILL DO YOUR DUTY. You will eat dirt for your family, i dont care what you think.

Havent Stannis taught you anything?

You will go to heaven and your ancestors will fuck you up where you stand for not even trying.

find a tomboy or something

My ancestors were Jews, but I'm not about to embrace the kikery and their tribe
Just another brick in the wall

Wait till the end my dude
We need you in the AnarcoTemplar army

Attached: 1503387713817.png (777x888, 180K)