Why can't women measure up to male CEO's?

Why can't women measure up to male CEO's?

Attached: ceo.png (670x655, 531K)

Sexism

women can't measure up to male anything

You can sleep yourself to middle management but you cannot sleep yourself to the top. At some point there just isn’t a man that can promote you any more and you need to stand on your own merit.

Also, women hate risk, so they do not like starting companies. So they aren’t CEOs of start-ups that ultimately grow big.

this

Attached: 1501078384115.jpg (1280x1350, 367K)

Running a business takes time. Women take maternity leave and men below have hard time relating to women who can't screw in a light bulb.

>General Motors CEO Mary Barra came in at No. 37
>General Motors CEO
>General Motors
Didn't they just shit the bed for 10 years straight. I think they were the most hated company in America. You don't get to the top of the list by taking bailouts from the government, you entitled cunts.

>Why can't women measure up to male CEO's?
Because they spend an obscene amount of time enforcing their position and trying to convince themselves and others that they deserve the position as a woman, even though nobody ever openly questions it. Nobody gives a shit about your position if you can stfu about personal shit and do your job. Also, women have a tough time managing groups in which they don't personally know the members; pretty difficult in large companies.
But, to answer your image:
>Best CEOs for women
A LOT of women do not consistently work well with other women, especially if there is a responsibility/power difference. Women in power also like to remember their difficulties as great er than they were then enforce those perceptions upon their female subordinates.

This is speaking from 20 years of work experience in multiple fields.

Because they’re bitches.

Seriously. Ask any female who’s been in the workforce at least a decade who they’d rather work under. Almost always men.

Men evolved to a more advanced pace when measuring up guile, cunning, tactics and wisdom due to the intense need for male hunters tens of thousands of years ago. To hunt intelligent beasts and survive, they needed better and more advanced skills, so males evolved in such a way.

Unfortunately, this also means that men are generally for the most part more evolved in cognitive thinking. Women on the other hand are more evolved in emotional areas, which is why they're also so easy to manipulate with pleas to emotion (see the whole campaign on "but think about the children" for the illegal immigrants in America)

how do we do it, fellow men
>the virgin woman
>the chad man

In my experience, if a female in a position of power takes a liking to somebody, things are super easy for that person. The problem is the 98% of the time they don't do so.
I've had women bosses in the past who literally made me feel invincible and unfireable because they liked me. They always take your side on anything. I would actually start going out of my way to pick fights with sub-managers because I knew that the higher up female would take my side. Any time that I've had a male boss who likes me, I still have to be careful to not be a dick.

This is about women though. Women like men but hate other women.

I know that it's not 100% in line with the direct topic at hand, but it's related. I wanted to highlight one aspect of their managerial practices in terms of their picking out favorites to the detriment of everybody else.

Think of Emma Watson's "He for She" campaign. If you need a whole group of men to get you to the next level you probably should have never got there in the first place.

They let their fee fees rule the workplace

Thats easy. Women scatter there brain all over the place instead of sticking to what is actually usefull. Historic example is watching the kids while picking beerys and stuff. While the male is a direct hunter he just focuses on one thing.

That's because nobody will accuse them of sexism so they can run a business properly (the few that are capable of such a thing of course) and hire only the best (which inherently means less women).

They couldn't even compete in an all women's rating?

Read the fucking title again mutts, I know it isn't in Spanish but give it a go.

Because like men, the women who break it to the top are the most vicious. lol Some women are really strong and nice as well as honest leaders and caretakers, just like some men are honest and kind leaders. But some of the bad just use sneaky and sly (along with some friendly strings) to get their way.

>why can't apples be oranges?

Attached: woman.jpg (932x436, 133K)

Except 5 things.

Attached: 5.jpg (845x816, 195K)