Anyone still interested in Brexit?

Why is nothing being decided? Why did the talks stall? What is going on? Apparently, the EU summit in 2 weeks won’t be able to do jack shit, which means they’ll kick down the can until October/November for no reason.

Attached: 146FF1B7-3A37-4AF3-8F5A-F026CD468D9B.jpg (1299x1299, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/article/eu-meme-war-article-13-regulation
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
youtube.com/watch?v=kbWGhxKQW0Q
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4
ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/20180503_declaration-and-action-plan-marrakesh_en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because brexit was a stupid fucking mistake, that's why

90% losses for 10% gains

It wasn’t about gains in economic terms. It was about sticking it to the tyrannical 1984 EU.

Attached: 39FB1ED4-1925-4CDB-B429-2F76E7B8F292.jpg (379x500, 127K)

>no more airbus

Haha if it aint Boeing i aint going

Hi mr. Schlomo

Also:
>after Brussels banned aviation officials

Brusseles is the fucking problem, the European Council and the European Comission need to be nuked from space, fucking cancer.

Your pic is bullshit.
If that would be true
Then no fucking airbus. that's firing your own french/german airbus compagny.

that meant you would crash all your european compagny without survivor.

pretty much idiotic yeah.

>Your pic is bullshit.
>If that would be true
>Then no fucking airbus. that's firing your own french/german airbus compagny.

What are tabloids? There is, however, some truth to it. In a no deal scenario, parts produced in the UK will not be automatically certified as secure by the EU. As a result, should Airbus use British uncertified parts post Brexit in a plane, that plane could be banned from entering EU airspace. Of course, this is bs, because Airbus only uses certified parts and will not use uncertified parts post Brexit ever.

>1984 EU

What the fuck? The EU is very weak and it's falling apart while Anglos are oppressed in every possible way by their government.

Trade taxes and barriers are cool now? Good, because I love trade barriers

>The Turk user
>The Express
>Could

Why do you still post here?

Attached: 1470595121290.jpg (1102x1548, 868K)

so this meant , 90% of the european planes will be stuck ?
what's next ?
They will pass a laws on taking over people dyson and rover used car?

What about boeing ? probably some of them use RR reactor.
> be a retarded kraut
> pass a laws where aerospatial english parts are forbiden to fly in your sky.
> no more plane because all of them have british parts on it.

Attached: 24ypyb.jpg (478x350, 32K)

Germans will be flying on magic carpets soon, they got this

>Everyone ITT supporting the EU when just a couple of days ago everyone was slagging it off because of Article 13, the ficki ficki migrant boats and Merkel being a cunt.

Okay. You gobble that EU dick and swallow the sperm like Drake does. You cucks still defend the EU? You deserve to be raped, you deserve to die.

Enjoy not having Airbus and Boeing planes anymore.
You will not have Tupolev either since muh sanctions. So what ? You will grow wings ?
My god, Germany gets more retarded each day.

>parts produced in the UK will not be automatically certified as secure by the EU.
Well good luck replacing all those parts, it'll cost how much to refit your planes?

We're talking hundreds of billions to refit thousands of aircraft that use our parts already. If they're not up to EU standard then you should ground all planes using them right? But you won't do that and you do you know why you won't do that? Because we wrote the safety manual on your planes, our standards are better than the EU's standards, they always have been.

But good luck on your adventure to ground the planes using our parts. No cherry picking, ALL PLANES that use our parts HAVE TO BE GROUNDED. No cherries remember silly!

Let them be retarded, pretty much every aircraft in Europe uses parts made in the UK. Let the Germans ground them all, it will fuck them harder than it will fuck us. I want them to do it, it'll be yet ANOTHER nail in the EU coffin.

Well it's a country vs. a continent, and the country in question is making demands that it really can't justify on the basis of might, wealth or diplomacy.
The EU doesn't need to care about a potential Brexit deal, the UK might be big for a country but it's a bit as if North-Korea starts trashtalking China.
China would just shrug, the EU shrugs. The Brits fail to process that they do not have an empire's might to back up their words this time.

Exactly. I guess they will borrow migrants boats for long travels.

Attached: GlenCallender-ForeskinPrideSalute.jpg (332x312, 114K)

Because May is NWO puppet, and people who voted to exist won't do jack shit, many probably changed their minds by now. Brexit was a fake happening. The only way that it will actually come to pass is if more countries had their referendums to get out.

>could be

sage

The poms have nothing to lose. They also don't have to agree to anything. At all

And once they are out, only France and Germany will truly suffer

banned in Britain lol

We don't care about empires, you are the ones hellbent on creating a fucking EU empire so you can shove that up your arse immediately.

Secondly, we don't need to do a thing, the EU is shooting itself in the foot as it has done for a few years now and today whilst you shitpost, the EU will introduce Article 13. You keep sucking their dicks, you won't win against us, better have tried and failed. But by all means keep trying, it's amusing to watch.

This would include pretty much every aircraft in the United States that uses UK parts. Your planes would also be grounded if they did this, which is why they won't.

LOL. Stupid EU cucks.

Then may Taranis sink them all.

I've already come up with a counter, didn't you pay attention? Every plane on this Earth uses parts made in the UK, the EU wants to introduce legislation that makes said planes redundant because they're not up to EU standards then it's the EU vs the entire Aerospace industry.

Now who do you think is going to win? A handful of cuck EU ministers, or passengers, aerospace agencies around the world?

Yeah go fuck yourself you stupid nigger. God you Dutch, I'm surprised at you, slurping on that GermanoTurk Paki cock like good goys. Grow a spine!

The EU is a resentful exwife

What’s even the point anymore ?
Pakis getting in had nothing to with the EU.
You’re just gonna fuck up your economy for nothing,

They threatened a trade war with the United States, they backed down from it.

>Pakis getting in had nothing to with the EU.
Actually it did, we deport, they use EU rules to avoid deportation. You wave them on in through Calais.

What's even the point you say? We don't want your EU parliament or whatever running us, if we're going to be ran into the ground it will be by our hand not yours, not Germany's, not Belgiums. Our hand and only ours, so you can take your cuck policies like Article 13, the Barcelona Declaration, the Marrakesh Declaration, the mandatory cuck session bill and shove them as far up your migrant loving arse as they'll go.

Good day to you young lady.

Oh and
>MUH ECONOMY
We don't care, we see no benefits at all of the EU, only cleaning up mess after mess after mess. No more, go die.

Fake news
Brexit was always in name only. All they want is to protect the banksters in London from EU anti fraud legislation, fuck the rest of the country.

I’m talking about Pakistanis from Pakistan. Those are legal immigrants who never set foot in Calais.
They were invited in decades ago.The EU had nothing to do with that.

Apparently Brexiters made a deal where the whole brexit thing gets stretched several years so its the headache of the next government. Basically what happened was they realized they're in deep shit once they lose all the benefits from EU while simultaneously EU wants to make an example out of them and impose very strict trade regulations and tariffs on them once they're out.

So now when the current UK government realized the gargantuan task they have ahead of themselves, they backed off and put the whole thing on a delayed bureaucracy hell so that in 10+ years everyone have hopefully forgotten about the whole Brexit thing. Its a safe bet since UK voters are fucking retarded with a memory of a goldfish.

And the funniest part about it is they're taking more immigrants in anyway, so the whole selling point of Brexit was bullshit. They should've done what Finland did and simply ignore EU's demands and complaints and impose stricter immigration policies.

>The Brits fail to process that they do not have an empire's might to back up their words this time.
What the fuck am I reading? Of course we know there is no British Empire. For fuck's sake.

We just want out of the authoritarian, expansionist, militaristic (EU Army, anyone?), EU. The fucking EU is fucked and it's fucking us. They're even going to ban memes (article 13)
wired.co.uk/article/eu-meme-war-article-13-regulation

I want to see the EU smashed. It smells of the Soviet Union.
vid from pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

Attached: German EU propaganda.png (1024x457, 469K)

>OMG! guise no Rolls Royce engines because they're British and we're not part of the EU. Cancel Brexit now!
but somehow engines from America are OK?
I smell kikery.

Cfm is French and Pratt is Canadian

>That video
>Being "real deutsch" takes "real balls"
I thought liberals already had their balls cut.

Attached: 100%sweetie.png (680x680, 430K)

The EU can't be that petty and spiteful. Either way they need to burn.

literally predicted this the day of brexit
their plan is to run propaganda long enough and slack at negotiations in order to manufacture a false choice to britons
>pay 60 billions plus hundred millions periodically
>or
>go back into the EU as a full member
>vote now ! (this one is for realsies because our polls show we have a safe majority)
or how to utterly FUCK a population

i swear to god if this happens and there are no repercussions i will never look at or think about a british person without barfing through my teeth

>Rolls Royce produce most reliable engines
>hehe w-w-w-we c-c-c-ccan ban them
>t-t-tthat will show those Brits

CFM is a joint venture between Safran (so yes, that part is French), and GE (definitely not french). Pratt is American expect for the turbo props and the small business jets, which are under Pratt and Whitney Canada (which is owned by Pratt and Whitney, which is owned by United Technologies Corporation, which is American).

If only we had journalists who would add tiny little details like this into their articles

Pretty much my lot blame Merkel for throwing a hissy fit in Brussels when we wanted to leave.

>banning literally all the airplanes european airlines fly
They don't seriously expect anyone to believe this, do they?

It's all intimidation. If we organize, they will be fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbWGhxKQW0Q

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 72K)

as much as I disagree with Brexit, this kind of measure is immature, childish and downright authoritarian. Nothing like this should ever happen and only mentally challenged / stunted individuals will ever defend it.

Why is the winner more punitive on the UK than they are on rapist Muslims?

it's like they don't understand that even just saying this shit impacts the economy of the entire eurosphere, thankfully the markets don't appear to listen to any of their nonsense.

Things that will never happen. Airbus is a very good Rolls Royce customer and doing so will basically kill it for Boeing's profit

Attached: serveimage.jpg (840x470, 60K)

They do know that Rolls Royce (one of the largest aircraft engine manufacturers) and large parts of Airbus are British right? Not to mention various miscellaneous systems like radars.

They'll be grounding every airline in Europe... Have they gone completely mad?

So what's the actual story in this article beyond its click-baity headline? I refuse to believe that the EU would be dumb enough to ban every single commercial plane and half the military ones on the entire continent from flying, so it's got to be something else.

If you get punished for doing good, continue.

Every reason I see "against" brexit that is nothing but some cunt being spiteful just makes me feel MORE justified and determined in my vote to leave.

I wish Trump was british, our leaders are fucking crap.

>"can you confirm that British parts will be EU certified after Brexit?"
>"we have not discussed that"

Airbus uses a dual source strategy. Every part is sourced from at least two suppliers in different states. Look it up.

There is an agreement between the US and the EU on mutual recognition of the aviation parts safety ceritifcations.

Attached: gott_strafe_poster.jpg (237x264, 22K)

You cannot leave, goy

If the EU manage to push a second vote on this it will be the end of our democracy.

>>banning literally all the airplanes european airlines fly
>They don't seriously expect anyone to believe this, do they?

It is only about newly certified planes. A plane needs to be certified in full including all parts. A plane is not allowed to fly in the EU certification is not recognized in the EU which is why old Russian plane models and North Korean planes may not enter EU airspace.

The point of the article is that without a deal, the UK would be in a “no recognition” scenario and thus the EU Aviation safety authority could not certify any newly produced plane as safe which includes uncertified UK parts. Already existing planes would be fine as fhey have received certification before.

>Things that will never happen. Airbus is a very good Rolls Royce customer and doing so will basically kill it for Boeing's profit

Rolls Royce also produces engines for Airbus in Germany.

Europe will survive. But not the politicians - the EU is like a bandwagon of death, just a polite face pasted on the front of a total dictatorship..

We Brits that ACTUALLY voted Leave, are just ahead of the game
Look at all the disfunction across the EU over the last year politically, and tell me I'm wrong

>Why is nothing being decided?
No plan was conceived for us ever departing from the EU.
>Why did the talks stall?
EU bureaucrats making UK suffer.
>What is going on?
Governed by traitors. They don't want us out of the EU and so are prolonging our suffering.

> Marrakesh decleration

Did you even glance at it?
It was attended by Muslim nations who agreed not to kill christians.
No mention of western immigration.

Footballs on if you haven't noticed fritz

This.

Eurocodes (EU regulations) are predicated mostly on BS codes (British Standards)

Becuse Ukip pulled out like a faggot and left brexit to be organized by the remain party

Brexit is great and all but fuck me its a mess, also Just the EU showing its ugly face again

Imagine trying to fly home from outside of Europe and your plane cant land because they have loicensed flying parts

bump

youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4

Attached: 1984.jpg (480x299, 57K)

Apparently no one is interested :(

bump

ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/20180503_declaration-and-action-plan-marrakesh_en.pdf

3. Increased attention to the fight against xenophobia, racism and discrimination: the
partners will undertake efforts to combat these phenomena, and to promote a balanced
narrative on migration and diasporas, based on facts and highlighting their positive
contribution to the development of societies in countries of origin, transit and destination;

You were reading the 2016 declaration, not the 2018 one you idiot.

Third and second generation.

Doesn't matter, one part on a plane made in a UK factory will be present on at least every plane that is on the Earth.

No cherry picking my dear boy, you've just picked up on Airbus. The electronics, the software for navigation hell one tiny little screw made here and that plane is grounded.

Like I said, have fun with that!

>Hits Scotland
Everytime kek.

They can't do shit and they know it.

>Doesn't matter, one part on a plane made in a UK factory will be present on at least every plane that is on the Earth.

The whole thing only applies to new planes to be certified in the EU. Not to old planes or new planes to be certified e.g. in the US (the certification of which is recognized by the EU).

Because I've already ripped the EU's argument to pieces.

There's that cherry picking, you don't get to cherry pick there will be no cakes here. All planes on this Earth (all of them) that use ANY part made in a UK factory is to be grounded if it isn't up to the EU standards (written by the UK lel).

Gives us time to launch our new satellites and bill you for Galileo, so on top of the 1.3 trillion £ in war debts you owe us, the 700 billion £ in EU membership fees we've paid since we joined and the few billion from Galileo, I'd stop posting on here and get to work Hans. Those debts will need paying! Hop to it like a good Merkel voting cuck drone you are!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WHY?!

Attached: 075e32c5dac596911cd9ce991c5b6440.jpg (570x1010, 83K)

Seriously, this has to be satire, or a gross over-exaggeration at least.
How would they enforce it?
What about emergency landings?
Will a black market for British plane parts develop in the E.U.?

How can you fall for thus fucking stupidity? Its all propaganda to get the Brits to turn around and stay in the EU.

FUCK OFF MERKEL

The EU is a bitter ex bitch whining about a rule book of standards that were written by the UK.

The EU has done nothing to pioneer aviation, it knows NOTHING, if anything it has held back the science field and many universities and institutes are in agreement with this, despite the cuck scare mongering crap from the liberal arts African histories campuses that will have their funding scrapped and that's a good thing.

The EU is shit for science, always has been. The only good nations in regards to science are the UK, USA, Germany (as I hate to admit it) and Italy. The rest are shit and have contributed little and continue to contribute little to nothing.

In regards to the Galileo project, it's actually better that we leave it because geosynchronous orbit is very sensitive and it allows us to position ground hubs in our overseas territories like the Falklands, Bermuda, Cayman and Australia wants to do a joint project with us to get GPS satellites up there quickly. Current hubs are dictated and contracted to specific areas that are in the interests of the EU and the EU cock suckers, with the donors being left out.

The EU loving retards can suck my English dick and enjoy its goodness.

No, because this is one area they cannot fuck over. They should have threatened the financial industry again (which turned out to be nothing but a bluff that was called). We're used to the EU's demented ramblings, again they can suck my English knob and enjoy its cheesy goodness.

>Brexit is a mistake because it causes idiots to act irrationally
British-made parts are already built and tested in excess of EU standards, there is no functional reason whatsoever for the EU to not accept our parts.

It's fucking hilarious how the news cycles around Brexit go these days;
>Industry members and regulators attempt to petition the EU to prepare for Brexit
>EU lawmakers make a concerted effort to stifle transition with bureaucracy
>Guardian-reading idiots lay the blame of increased costs and lost business projections at the foot of Brexit
>Industry members and regulators say "fuck it", and start speaking directly to one another because the MEPs who don't fucking know anything are about to crash the economy
>MEPs who don't fucking know anything prohibit anyone who knows what they're talking about from speaking to each other
>"THIS IS THE UNINTENDED COSTS OF BREXIT!"
>"BREXIT WAS A MISTAKE!"
>"WITHOUT THE EU, PLANES WOULD LITERALLY FALL OUT OF THE SKY!"

The EU can't collapse soon enough.

You've hit pretty much every nail on the head. Our government is already in talks with Australia to build a new Satellite system independent of the EU. Along with many other things, it's also funny that this doesn't include military aviation? Similar parts are used to power Eurofighters, Mirage etc.

Does this ban apply to them or is the EU cherry picking again?

And they tell us not to cherry pick, we should actually demand they ground all their military planes, see how they like that one. Unfortunately we have Theresa Clitface in power, that bitch can't succumb to a diabetic coma soon enough. She has to go, too weak dealing with the EU, I'd have wiped the fuckers off the map long ago for the sheer disrespect they have shown us.

I like this guy

>trade war's ok when we do it
I'm ready for a hot war with eurabia at this point.

>The only good nations in regards to science are the UK, USA, Germany (as I hate to admit it)
ETH Zurich is top notch as well.

>and Italy
u wot m8

Thanks.

Enjoy.

Trump really needs to follow through with his tariffs on the EU and Canada needs to grow a pair and flood the EU with Beef exports. Ruin them, ruin them all.

Italy does actually have a history of good science, 5th on the list. France is a joke, even the FBI and CIA said that France is the number one nation for espionage and stealing other nations innovations. They make China blush, fucking thieves.

>British-made parts are already built and tested in excess of EU standards, there is no functional reason whatsoever for the EU to not accept our parts.

Except for legal reasons which are applied worldwide. The EU Aviation Authority need a mutual recognition agreement to certify parts. Same for the US and in the US and Japan etc.

If there is a no deal Brexit no such mutual recognition agreement would exist and this means new jet assembled in the EU to be certified could not include British made parts until there is a recognition treaty or the parts are recertified via a European importer (burdensome).

And this is just one small reason why a no deal Brexit is bullshit and won’t happen.

Literally every round of discussions we have with nations other than the EU have had desirable outcomes;

>increased labour mobility with Canada and Australia for freer trade
Good.
>increased goods access for America for freer trade
Good.
>India's demand for free movement will kill the last remaining nostalgia-led lobby for closer ties
Doubleplusgood.

The EU is toast. What they say is irrelevant.

Except that it's been 7 years and CETA still hasn't been ratified. What a fucking joke. The EU is dead.

You can't even hold your shitty union together as it stands. Once Anglo-America decides the EU needs to go it'll go shortly thereafter.

Gotta love how every day the Brexiteers are proven right about the EUSSR, nothing but bullies and unelected bureaucrats.

I wish we had someone with balls(like Trump) to tell these bastards to stick it where the sun don't shine. I bet he'd get it done in 3 months.

Turk here and I am surrounded by Carribbeans and west-asians

>Except for legal reasons which are applied worldwide.
>>there is no functional reason whatsoever for the EU to not accept our parts
>>there is no FUNCTIONAL reason whatsoever for the EU to not accept our parts
>>there is no F U N C T I O N A L reason whatsoever for the EU to not accept our parts
Alright?

>If there is a no deal Brexit no such mutual recognition agreement would [not] exist
The motion to work towards standards recognition can be done entirely independent of a trade deal. "No deal" refers to trade, not standards.

>Same for the US and in the US and Japan etc.
The US is in a "no deal" trading situation with the EU right now, which just goes to demonstrate that holding up standards agreements with trade talks is fucking stupid.

korea needed his attention first
maybe you should all start threatening to nuke stuff and bump your way to the top of the list

This desu.

The rebellion now consists of
>Poland
>Hungary
>Italy
>Austria
>Slovakia
>Slovenia

Soon it will be:
>Sweden(SD polling at 26% of the upcoming vote, up from 12% last time and they are calling for a referendum on leaving the EU)
>Spain
>Greece

Possible due to increasing high support:
>France
>Netherlands

Also German home troubles are growing with Merkel set to be ousted.

Britain should be leading this rebellion but unfortunately we have a literal bunch of (((civic))) cucks with no spine or balls.race traitors and terrorist sympathizers in government.

Attached: Europe 2020.png (650x1034, 803K)

Planes could fly perfectly fine without the EU

One more argument against the EU, not brexit

If only Germany cared as much about the quality of the people they invite by the millions into nations which surround and include Germany, as they did about the legal discrepancy concerning aircraft parts of functionally identical quality.

Angela Merkel unilaterally invites 3.5 million cunts from shitholes to run trucks into Christmas markets, but IS THAT TURBINE ENGINE (superior to anything Germany produces) MADE IN BRITAIN? IT'S DANGEROUS!

I hope your side wins; for the EU to crumble completely, the will of the German public to bankroll Eastern/Southern Europe needs to dissipate. The only reason nations want to join is the gibs.

I suppose Turkey wants to join to conquer Europe, but that's another issue.

Because the people in the UK don't actually have rights. I said it then I'll say it now. Brexit will never happen. It will be stalled and fearmongerred until they finally get a vote rigged enough for it to be a no and then parade it around as a democratic victory.

A bunch of EU owned aircraft have Rolls Royce engines... they going to get rid of their own?

kek fine we dont care we have our own problems, stop all trade with us, hell go to war with us whatever happens you'll come off worse

Central governments and banks seek to debase your citizenship and currencies. Cuck.