Remember when these guys were the most trustworthy news outlet in the world?

Remember when these guys were the most trustworthy news outlet in the world?

What went so horribly wrong

Attached: CNN-Logo.png (1400x700, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jTWY14eyMFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was never the case. Nothing happened. You're just more media literate now.

When was that?

>Remember when these guys were the most trustworthy news outlet in the world?
no.
that was never a thing.
ever.
who the fuck told you that was a thing?
that person is retarded.

Nah, that was back when I was too young to want to pay attention to the news. They were already obviously bullshit back in and around 9/11 when I started to wonder if i should pay attention to the world around me.

Nothing ever went right.

Attached: 1495597894645.jpg (1880x2880, 1.98M)

checked was it James Earl Jones who said CNN was the most trusted name in news? Because I wouldn't want to be so racist as to contradict a black man, especially not Darth Vader.

corporate media has always and will always lie about everything
you just got a little more redpilled
their lies and propaganda are very easy to see through, and they fool only the most dim and deeply brainwashed people

Internet really hot the ZOG cocksleeve like a sack of bricks

Propaganda and bullshit spreading.
Which is also the source of the bullshit they were ever trustworthy.

Better to just have state media and be honest about having a propaganda addled channel, as opposed to allowing these sort of faggets to sully the name of independents and cast doubt on their indrpendence.

Foxnews came along and told the truth

Attached: Freedom Chad.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Notable blacks still owned by Jews:
>Morgan Freeman
>Samuel L. Jackson
>James Earl Jones
>Bill Cosby
>Michael Jackson in the '80s

They own you. They always win.

Attached: Talmud 2.jpg (1620x2160, 938K)

t. millenials

The footage these motherfuckers got during the Gulf War was kino as fuck. They banked their reputation on that and Larry King for 10+ years until it ran out.

Even then I was still listening to BBC, Frontline... what (((happened))) to them. If the co-op of CNN is what you're concerned about, it started long before that.

Attached: be aware of what you seek, because you might not like what you find.jpg (570x319, 51K)

The mask slipped.

Attached: 1504649031258.jpg (1234x990, 265K)

i remember when glenn greenwald was a respected journalist and the intercept was a solid source for anti-establishment journalism. now it’s laughable

You should read more about Ted Turner

Basically a messiah complex type

c
i
a

Attached: 748CBA33-A14D-4E19-8CCD-C1C69236B836.jpg (510x510, 68K)

That's nice but I don't care about black people or celebrities anymore these days. Regular chill black folk not amassed to quantities where I have to be bothered with niggery are pretty aight.

>Remember when these guys were the most trustworthy news outlet in the world?
Nope.
It's just that for a long time they were the only cable news channel. They still shared the synoptic NY Times / Washington Post / Every big-city U.S. daily worldview, ignoring stories that didn't fit the narrative, misquoting right-wing politicians, the same shit they do today only more subtly and with less fact-checking from Anonymous on the internet.

Attached: enn_explosion.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Jews get more and more desperate when they feel they are losing their grip.

Attached: dickhead.jpg (948x948, 37K)

The age of information internet

Attached: 1528972832122.jpg (2048x1151, 599K)

>What went so horribly wrong
They got lazy, and were faced with a foe they couldn't adapt to.

RT has had less bias reporting than CNN since the 90s. Probably 90% of the people on this board weren't born before CNN went liberal agenda.

>Salon
>Not being bottom left

CNN skyrocketed into a major network by being the network that broke the story on the challenger disaster.

Ironic, a news station that became big because of a disaster is now a disaster.

>emember when these guys were the most trustworthy news outlet in the world?

No? because that never not even for one minute was the case?

They stopped asking questions and started writing scripts for the WWE.

>AP
>The Economist
>neutral
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

god, i wish my gf now wife didnt get fat. she used to be so flexible and want to fug constantly. it's at the point now that i want sex less than her.

inb4 tell her shes fat
I've told her she needs to lose weight and that I am less attracted to her because she's put only like 30-40 lbs.

REEEE CONSPIRACY THEORIST WIRE SERVICES ARE ALWAYS PERFECTLY NEUTRAL AND CORRECT

EVERYBODY TRUSTS AP AND REUTERS THEY AND ONLY THEY KNOW EXACTLY AND FULLY WHAT'S GOING ON WITH NO UNPROFESSIONAL BIAS WHATSOEVER

>RT
2 rubles have been deposited into your account

>tfw never get any rubles in all the 10 years or whatever people have been calling me a russian shill for not immediately distrusting RT
I blame the Jews.

CNN was always known as an untrustworthy network. Remember how even in 007 Tomorrow Never Dies they took a jab at how CNN is fake news? That was 1997.

just listed AP as the exact opposite.

they were always owned by kikes?

Exact opposite of what? AP and Reuters are obviously good targets for compromise because everybody just parrots what they put out so you can generally set the establishment narrative by massaging those two wire services.

RT and RUPTLY is just Russia putting out things that get the western jewish establishment all kvetchy in the same way as they don't like it that people can just talk to each other or be their own reporters or whatever else thanks to the internet.

It was good footage for 1990. By the second gulf war there were thousands of homemade videos out there that put it to shame.

Like this?
youtu.be/jTWY14eyMFg

Attached: 1483673856.png (589x534, 49K)

The internet killed the profitability of old news media. The choices were propagandize or die bankrupt. C'est la vie.

>What went so horribly wrong

They moved their base from Georgia to (((New York))).

Attached: CNN_Fake_newsLogo.jpg (3000x1433, 238K)

youtube , liveleak ......
you would still belive cnn without them

>Shaun King

And Jow Forums broke the news

You’re no prize either, gayface.

>news outlet
>trustworthy

CNN has redpilled a lot of people in the USA,
thanks,
Keep up the good work!

Attached: Two Scoops!.jpg (2048x1178, 341K)

get Jow Forums then dump her ass, if she loved you then she would take care of herself for you. i would never let myself go and make my wife deal with that shit