Look anons, Battlefield V's for a Mature audience 18+, we know our history...

look anons, Battlefield V's for a Mature audience 18+, we know our history, we're not gonna transform into sjw morons after playing this.. and if a child plays this and becomes an autist sjw, fuck em, its the parents fault for letting little jimmy play an rated M game.

I like battlefield's gameplay and options, and im not gonna let modern politics ruin it, i'm going to but it.

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.png000.oo00.png (967x837, 968K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Women_in_World_War_II&action=history
youtu.be/UujtfN7hCdo
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Women_in_World_War_II&oldid=609616184
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Women_in_World_War_II&diff=845709496&oldid=609616184
youtu.be/UqIqSi3iy8Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Flyer22_Reborn/Awards_and_gifts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I like battlefield's gameplay and options,

Those are what make it shit though

thanks, EA!

Btw the game is being developed with little girls in mind, so its not really a situation of "well if the little girl plays it and gets turned into an SJW its the parents fault"

>creatives
kek they are so scared at being old news
scared of fresh blood
kek

I don't care. I've been boycotting EA since they launched Origin anyway.

Go away EA. You aren't fooling anyone here.

Attached: 1491057559105.webm (264x480, 2.93M)

this is a paid shill

lol I'm not buying that garbage. There are better games and other things entirely, to waste $60 on. EAt a dick.

You know you're in for a great piece of journalism when there's name calling in the headline.

Reading your post is like listening to a junky saying "What, i can stop whenever i want..."

You might have convinced yourself that what you're doing is OK, but you're just as bad as any other faggot who buys this game because they actually support the narrative. Willingly or not - you are keeping alive the machine of hate.

Attached: 1527283521669.gif (1000x940, 183K)

>This faggot
>Calling anyone "manbaby"
Adorable, really.

Attached: Kuchera-games.jpg (600x800, 72K)

>Battlefield V's for a Mature audience 18+
Tell that to xbox live.

This. I rather play God Of War over and over again and then watch Married With Children reruns.

Build the wall

kek
what a loser

Attached: BF_VADGE.png (646x985, 837K)

That man has eaten many creampies, and none of them were made by him.

Do you even have loicence to play that game which is full of violence.

Being a man baby entails that you still depend on your parents like a child. Telling them to stay home is the opposite of a corrective.

Still owning xbot how cuck are you

These people really do look like what you imagine them to look like don't they?

BF1 sucked dick

Not gonna waste my time or schmeckles on another WW2 shooter.

I just wanted BF2143 that’s it...

But now you have to ruin the entire series for me by going with a
> LGBT female infantry commander storyline

> fuck history

> force LGBT shit in my face
Most my friends are gay and hate this shit in also

>en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Women_in_World_War_II&action=history
>Reverting obvious vandalism
>Most edits are vandalism by females
Look at this shit, you fuckers. Look at it. Tell me that's okay. I want you to.

Fuck off talking about video games, what is political about this? If children want to play faggy games let them. You as a man should not be playing fucking games anyway. Let the SJWs have that shit it rots your brain, we can build a new world while they sit in side on their jew boxes.

>t., Dice intern

Stop playing Swedish fag games.

Battlefield 1 was the last game they ever made, IMO.

How about this, let's not a computer simulation take the place of ((reality))

Discount coupon for LGBT afro-german SS skin pcak DLC has been added to your Origin account.

Even if it were a completely legit portrayal of WW2, I wouldn't buy it, because fuck EA. Shittiest company in gaming.

Battlefield v is going to be exactly the same as every single fucking bf after 3, but set in female ww2 with black, katana weilding nazis. Same gameplay, same shit

Fuck off no one is buying this trash revisionist game.

If it's good it remains good regardless of politics, so more power to you OP.

No need to care about the words of the oversensitive whiny bitches here.

>Waste massive amounts of money doing signally garbage
>u-uh uh oh w-wait white males are our p-primary demographic
HUU HUU HUUUUUU MA-HUU HUU HUU MANBABIES HUU HUU

Fck BattleFag 5...

Redpilled WWII game: postscriptumgame.com

Attached: battlefag5.jpg (97x125, 3K)

Btw fuckerd, can anyone tell me where the rock of Gibraltar is

It’s called conditioning and it’s what makes easily suggestable normies into useful idiots in the communist movement. OP is a paid shill by the way and it wouldn’t surprise me if he were the writer of the blog. Saged

>not political

This is why the kikes win. Whether you like it or not, video games are here, and they are an entertainment medium. Today a bigger industry than hollywood. To simply abandon the fight, is handing the next generation of mind control over to kikes.

Nerds with nothing to lose were the first to tell the SJW cunts to fuck off and get anywhere.

Attached: 1528846568981.png (2413x1024, 857K)

>comes to shill the game
>gets BTFO unanimously
>oh dont worry OP they are just whiny bitches
kek dont bring your viral marketing wankfest here if you cant handle being told your shit product is just that, shit

Yep they do. Imagine me and post a picture.

To anyone who says it doesn't matter, you need to remember that normies get their history from movies, TV, and yes, video games.

>Ben Kuchera.
youtu.be/UujtfN7hCdo

>pissing off the majority of your costumers
>game won't sell
>future games won't sell
>this is how EA does business
Has anyone every thought about contacting their shareholders on how these people waste their money?

>1 post by this id
this is a bot/slide thread

My bong, no seriously I'm hitting the bong right now

Fuck OP.

Everybody could also just play first Company of Heroes. It's aged really well, and has even two non-demonizing German single player campaigns.

Attached: Misc_Panzer_Elite_Vehicles.jpg (1278x860, 359K)

oy vey goyim, pls buy muh games or else itll be anudda shoa you anti semite

Attached: 1409446163344.jpg (271x322, 20K)

>Women were limited in their roles-they were allowed to do almost anything except fire the guns. This meant that they never got to capitalize on the training they received. This was the most common sexual distinction between men and women during the war: women went through the same military training, lived in the same conditions and did almost the same jobs as men, however were restricted from actually killing anyone.
Stop rewriting history while disrespecting actual women.

Your games are shit now and its got old, your just trying to milk what you can from a demographic by virtue signalling to it... pretty obvious its all about the bucks first and playing the lets tap into the progressive market ..

The devs are stuck up their own diverse asses and pandering to PC mob for a few more shekles, fuck EA and you pay to post goons.

Enjoy your rating nosedive into the pits of PC faggot pandering companies alongside the likes of Desuney, Starfucks and twatter.

Everyone I know whos played or bought it thinks its pathetic and EA are rightfully ridiculed by the gaming community... fuck your forced PC shit, go get your huge uptick sales from the pussy brigade to plug the revenue gap if you can...

>Mature audience
>Gaymen
Kill yourself

(((OP)))

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Women_in_World_War_II&diff=845709496&oldid=609616184

Look at how much got removed. Young women everywhere will be writing essays on it.

International/ pol/ is the best Jow Forums

LOOK AT LINE 1, YOU DENSE FUCKS

Attached: images (66).jpg (313x470, 20K)

Telling their core audience to fuck off doesn't seem like a very good decision business wise. Maybe there is something I'm not understanding but the groups they seem to be pandering to don't really purchase this type of game. Is this EA just trying to kill another IP and developer? If so it seems like a pretty rash decision seeing as how Battlefield is one of their flagship brands. I know it doesn't even come close to the amount of money that FIFA brings in, but it's still as recognizably EA as any of their other brands.

three actually

Attached: 1525514573990[2].gif (800x508, 231K)

Can't wait to play as Uncle Remus: Kaiser of Nogland

Attached: 1527414286333.jpg (900x648, 266K)

These are the times we live in.

Attached: rewriting ww2 history.png (1368x554, 60K)

>AssCreed
>JUST Dance

As if I didnt hate this faggot enough already

So, when the audience that this game is aiming for (SJWs and feminists) don't buy this game, who will be blamed?
>White men
>Nazis
>Donald Trump
>All of the above

Attached: welp.jpg (400x387, 21K)

please stop giving him (YOU)s

Attached: asd.png (1586x65, 12K)

youtu.be/UqIqSi3iy8Y

>Implying DRUUMPPFTH isn't a white male Nazi

Attached: Berserk Soyboy.gif (500x368, 3.03M)

Fuck yes.
Fuck origin and fuck EA.
I'll never give a penny to these fucks because I don't want anything they make on any level at any price. Shit could be free and I'd spit on it.
FUCK them.

Find out who the user is my dude, but also revert the (((changes)))

We all know the jew is behind this

>buying any game that will have DLC within 2 weeks of release
>buying another rehash
>tons are available for free on PC
>giving EA a single penny

Absolutely haram

sage goes in all field

Also, why would anyone buy an EA game in 2018 unless they are a rich teenage idiot?

Fuck off EA I am never buying another one of your games. It's over. Start laying people off.

This is the lamest attempt at reverse psychology. I'm not a manbaby whatever that means give me 10 copies I'll prove it. This game is going to lose so much money and I will love the layoffs.

If the game flops, (we won't really know if it will until it comes out, though). There will be some major shifting of officers. Goodbye to CEO, COO, etc

FUCK EA
FUCK BATTLEFIELD

The same people they told to not buy their games, like always

>haha loser we arent making this for YOUR kind anymore we dont even want your sexist money if you have the wrong opinion
>why have our sales dropped, how could this have possibly happened
>those hateful bigots who we told not to buy the game must be to blame for this

I genuinely hope the combination of absolutely atrocious PR as well as a hamfisted Battle Royale mode make this bomb. I know enough normalfags will get it regardless, but I hope the sales by comparison to other iterations are drastically lower.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Flyer22_Reborn/Awards_and_gifts

Check out this cuck's 'awards' really makes you (((think))) doesn't it?

Have fun with your fake audience that wont buy this game anyway, EA. EA Executives on suicide watch when the game launches

He has CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR BROWN CHILDREN!!!!!!!!

>We don't need you white male nazi incel manbabies and your desire to represent history as it actually happened!
>a month later
>White men are to blame for the poor sales of LGBTfield V, is this a form of anti-semitism?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

stop giving satanist cucks your money, thanks
-the uncucked

Attached: do-not-want.png (444x272, 159K)

What a sick joke. Flyer22 is another disgusting rabbithole.

Daily reminder there's still BF2 WW2 mod "Forgotten Hope 2" and it's basically BF1942 on steroids.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 128K)

You'll still be supporting EA. You're a dumb fucking idiot for supporting EA in any way, shape, or form. I want this game to fail.

It's called projecting.

It's just a shill.

>mfw I know It's going to sell well anyway
This controversy is part virtue signalling, part viral marketing. If you want to take a stand. Don't buy it and dismiss any mention of it. You're feeding them with oxygen and untill we stop giving them attention this will only get worse.

Attached: 1515286998949.png (500x566, 125K)

Gas them all!

EA/ACTIVISION/2K/insert-name-here = Illuminati companies

>Still giving them money
God I love being a pirate. Not going to leech this shitass crap though.

Attached: ilu,750x1000,075,t,fafafa ca443f4786_u7.jpg (750x1000, 138K)

All of them. EA now tries the tactic of trying to guilt people into buying their products. Doomed to fail unless you're a charity. What should be worrying them is the amount of downvotes all their promoting keeps getting. The numbers are huge enough to imply this isn't just /v/ or those "evil gamers" mocking them, its the mainstream casuals also disapproving the whole game.

Attached: 1497257681801.png (3468x1864, 3.24M)

people still play that? wew

You can't pirate online games faggot

I like rage2 and that's getting my money not this shit besides i hate multiplayer and i'm tired of this being shilled

Online games are for faggots, faggot. Never touched that shit and never will.
You want team sports, go play ball outside cuck.

It's a Battlefield, normies will buy it if it has big advertisements in their local gamestop.

can ya smell what the bankrupt studio is cookin?

The only reason PC games exist so you can play against computer. They literally have no reason to exist otherwise and if you think diferent you are a massive incel bitch.

>got to use that word to bring home my point heheh

ya boi

The only team sport you play is faggot romp.

Go away EA.

Attached: 1504981922310.jpg (436x432, 21K)

But then this is a new Battlefield pretty soon after Battlefield 1, and its on the old WW2-setting again so a lot of casuals might skip this one.

>telling manbabies to stay away
So who is gonna buy this game then?

It does if it's doctrine to destroy all existing culture and history. It's not their money that the kikes who are driving this will lose. It's the shabbos investors who will lose their savings.

> because of the racist white males who are scared of diversity.

Attached: 1461324794844.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Mods was what made the Battlefield great.
That's why BF2 will be the best in the series.
I really loved that WW2 mod and Project Reality.
I guess the community is long dead now?

>Don't spend your money on our sub-par product
k