Why not deport the whole families?

Why is Trump so intent on keeping the kids here and deporting just the parents?

What kind of sick pedophile ring is he running in these camps?

Attached: tenor.gif (350x232, 461K)

this desu, literally no reason to keep them there

Let me try to explain this to you slowly.

Ripped from their parents = the parents are being detained and it falls to the state to see to the well-being of the child that was with the parent until either the parent is sent back, and the child can go with them, or someone else who counts as a legal guardian claims them. This is what happens to children of native borns too when the parents are arrested while they have a child with them. With the number of children, the state is doing the best it can.

but who will vote for liberals then?

Their suffering must be more severe.

>Why is Trump so intent on keeping the kids here and deporting just the parents?
To make it short: He's just enforcing the current laws that are in place. He did not make the laws.

funny how Jow Forums was all over "pizzagate", but now that there is a real child-peddling ring going on, nothing is said.

this is the saddest shill board ever. Trump is running a kiddie ring and all Jow Forums can talk about is Hillary's emails.

Hm. I see your point. The problem is, I simply do not value the lives of Mexicans.

Attached: 1479092317377.jpg (365x429, 110K)

u didnt watch the rush limbaugh show today i see
they file for amnesty or some bullshit like that, so theyre held longer. from a law from 97'. the kids can't be held longer than 20 days, then are send ouot to foster homes and sheeit after that.
yes they seperate them when their in jail. now go do a fucking mass propoganda movement bullshit thing noone cares about about crackhead moms seperated from their kids when their arrested and put in jail for breaking
THE LAW.

ty user

Attached: 1527870649229.jpg (342x316, 55K)

Laws made my democrats, no less.

This kiddie ring was created from the Obama administration. Trump is just using it to bring attention to it because no one would care otherwise.

78% of kids arrive with unrelated males, were the kids kidnapped? are they be trafficked for exploitation? why would a middle aged man be travelling with 2 unrelated 6 year old girls with injured vaginas?

sticky situation. Kids are American citizens while parents are illegals . sending the kids back would be setting the legal precedent that any legal American can suddenly be exiled to Mexico.

Wut?

The parents are playing for sympathy trying to remain in the U.S and on welfare , in section 8 housing, on medicade, getting free school, free lunches and working under the table for cash , they breed the children at their own risk knowing they could be deported but they use the anchor brats as a way to scam more money and to try and force their way into the U.S.
Send the kids back to what ever their parents country of origin is , with the parents and the kids can come back when they are 18.
Deport the entire family .

who would want to diddle little beans?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-19 04.17.11.png (1122x250, 139K)

Fuck that. Fuck their families but don't separate them. Now we end up with a bunch of bean kids that go into white families. It's so fucking simple. No legal documents? Oh ok deported. How fucking hard is it? If they were worried about their children's well being then they wouldn't even be in such a shit condition to try and illegally break into another country.

Theyre not being kept in American, their verifying that they get back to their proper parents and do not get sent out with child traffickers. Because shockingly theres not a lot of documentation on these people flooding in with children who all look the same

your ancestors did and that's how we got in this mess

I was first a little suprised by it, but if it's to combat human trafficking it's probably the best solution. It's weird how the media is spinning it.

>why not deport the whole families?

Why not deport them all them Japan?

No they are not American citizens by virtue of being a minor. They crossed the border illegally with their parents are also illegal aliens.

Attached: elian_gonzalez.jpg (1484x1027, 119K)

Crazy shit. the way they just spin things because they know people will embrace trump putting kids in cages as something that he would do and then get fired up about it because they were told to. Social engineering at its finest