Are we going to allow his execution without so much as a protest?

are we going to allow his execution without so much as a protest?

Attached: 220px-Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (220x258, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/multiple-people-shot-at-tennessee-church-police-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DYLAN DID NOTHING WRONG

ofc, you're all cucks

lol he's not even in prison. he probably in witness protection for the past few years & he also didnt write the manifesto

Attached: decker.gif (500x281, 887K)

Roof is a loser

except choose too small of a target
you're not wrong
wtf am i reading?
found the jiggaboo

RIP last Rhodesian

he’ll get a statue after the war.

>we
KYS

stupid piece of shit had to kill nigger Grandmas

Jesus fuck, he had an iq of 135. what a fucking waste.

>Morgan Roof will never suck your dick

Attached: 1521404045784.jpg (687x384, 25K)

Yes

he is american you dumbfuck

he is a loser though
only mental midgets think he helped in any capacity

He murdered niggers in cold blood that's not acceptible until the collapse

He picked the wrong target.
If he would have shot up a crackhouse infested with tweaking pavement apes, he might have gotten off with manslaughter.
Instead he shoots up a church with bad optic targets.

Shit, you didn't get the joke.

Attached: 97dac0fb9c74d6bc8a01b969672a33b5.jpg (600x460, 60K)

It's not like the Hollow Earth Nazis are going to break him out with a team of special agent black ops operators. He will be a martyr for our cause. Fuck niggers.

cute

He shot old people in a church. He's a coward and a thug. If he'd Charles Bronsoned a crack house I might have some sympathy; but as it is he deserves to get put down.

Attached: Bronson Smiling.jpg (600x402, 43K)

Yes
he should have shot up a crack house not a church

whoz we goat mouth mamifugga
>ijit walshartian mutt-ards

Attached: 1529303135547~01.jpg (1440x727, 135K)

Go break him out then.

>people

Nah, nothing worse than people in church.

But what color were they?

Attached: AFCEBD6E-5109-4332-8A95-ABE7C015FF0E.jpg (1024x573, 56K)

autistic faggot poisoning the well of white nationalism

Maybe if he killed gang members or something and not old people in church. What a fucking dumbass. He did more harm than good to his own cause.

When i die i hope i see Roof. I'll make sure to die with a bowl cut too

Attached: 1527377093028.jpg (352x550, 19K)

Shit he won't get executed because Trump will pardon him(hint hint)

I thought he plead guilty to avoid the death penalty?

she will if you rescue her big brother

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-15-at-4.54.34-AM.png (765x423, 360K)

How is what he did defendable?
How does he not deserve death?

OP are you saying he didn’t murder a bunch of unarmed black people?

Exactly

because white americans are being raped, beaten and killed by niggers everyday. it just never makes the news and many times the cops dont even do their jobs so we dont hear about

we're already at war. all he did was fight back. cant spoof the roof

Attached: user-thumbnail.jpg (938x808, 154K)

>OP are you saying he didn’t murder a bunch of unarmed black people?
he was surrounded by savage ape creatures and he defended himself. how is that a crime?

>This post brought to you by reddit

Nah. You don't slaughter a bunch of unrelated people in a church and then cry "defense". A bunch of old folks sitting in the pews is not an existential threat to anybody, he was a spineless worm who didn't have the guts to go after real criminals and gangsters. Anyone who worships that p.o.s should an hero.

You have no honor dude. Regardless of how you feel about blacks, they were brought here to be slaves and they continued living here after emancipation. Their ancestors were very likely here before your ancestors got here. You don’t think they have a right to life?

Why would the execute someone so handsome? That's such a complete waste. No homo.

this

found the muslim

I don’t recall hearing recently of a black person entering a place full of unarmed white people and opening fire.
Looks like he got the wrong niggers.
Why didn’t he go attack a gang or something?

are you niggers, kikes or white SJWs from reddit? i just want to know

Attached: 1528164873752.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

Honestly this whole situation wasn't real to me until I heard this audio. Obviously I disagreed with the policy vehemently as I do with most of the policies of this administration but it didn't really click for me until I heard this.

This is genuinely soul crushing. I don't get emotional about much but it was excruciatingly hard for me to listen to. These are little children that are absolutely terrified and inconsolable over this. I don't know how someone can hear this and be anything but furious and heartbroken over how these people are being treated.

If we become ok with things like this or brush this off I don't know where we as a nation end up. But it's certainly not anywhere good. There are real issues with illegal immigration and I know we can't just let anyone and everyone in, I acknowledge that, but this is not how we handle it. This is one of the most disgusting routes we could have taken.

If he dies, he's a martyr. So be it.

>old people
>niggers in a church full of hatred towards whites
Nothing of value was lost.

>using this meme and saying others are from reddit

Attached: tryharder.jpg (250x250, 9K)

if he had killed journalists instead of innocent nigs in a church i'd have some sympathy.

>not even the right frog

Attached: p2en9z96ps411.png (500x557, 203K)

Dude, do you think blacks are not self aware? Do you think they shouldn’t have ownership of their own bodies and lives? What if a more intelligent alien species felt this way about you?

You must be a mick from the south.

>blacks
>ownership
They steal everything as it is. Steal their lives.

why after? do one now and call it protest art! fucking Mandela got one, despite being a murdering cunt!

I fucking love you, Brazil.

blacks don't just kill white drug dealers and scum, they kill good people as well.

killing random irrelevant nigs achieves what exactly? showing up outside the homes of prominent anti-white journalists and putting the fucking fear of god in them would have done so much more.

>being racist about frogs

Attached: favorite.jpg (735x626, 86K)

Killing niggers wouldn’t be a crime in a sane world.

Attached: 2DC5FD7F-1F7B-4EAD-A2D6-2DE1F5CBA2E8.jpg (900x585, 256K)

*snap*
Perfect.

Attached: 1528248305617.jpg (350x350, 35K)

>not be a psychopath
>oh you must be this and this and that
Are you even white? Don’t you know one of the traits that sets whites apart is the empathy? By lacking empathy you are more of a subhuman than you think other races are.

toad lives matter

Attached: pepe.jpg (547x342, 224K)

this audio is from 2014 under obama, just like the pictures.

>killing random irrelevant nigs achieves what exactly?
It sends a message, Packie. That they're not safe even in the safest place they can imagine. Fica. Where's your fucking manhood?

empathy for the enemy = ill

The fuck's empathy? Some chick shit?

Which is why I'd join the "empire" of the future. I put interests of my species first.
Although I'd rather him slaughter white leftists or journalists instead. They're 10x the threat of a nigger

Attached: 262936282.jpg (568x709, 147K)

They're both bad but you don't see CNN anchors with guns in their hands, now do you?

they did it right back to us as revenge
foxnews.com/us/2017/09/24/multiple-people-shot-at-tennessee-church-police-say.html

More of a celebration. Roof was a total sperg and did nothing to help any political movements for white people. Even McVeigh who was also a shithead is better.

#raisetheRoof

And in Dallas. They have no respect for authority.

He was an idiot. Shoots up old Jesus niggers in a fucking church of all places because hes too much of a pussy to go after the types of niggers that actually deserve it. All he did was fuel leftists propaganda by giving them an actual tangible instance of racism, white extremists etc to milk forever.

what does their fear achieve?

luckily some people have managed to slow them down. more black babies are aborted in new york than are born

McVeigh was above average. The Unabomber was a genius in intellectual standards.

Having niggers be afraid to even breathe gives us an edge. And they are. They're afraid that if they drive to the store, a cop might pull them over and play Simon Says with them. And that's not a game a nigger wants to play.

And roof was a retard and his deletion from the gene pool is welcomed.
The US aborts a fuckload of unwanted kids everyday, whats one more body?

Hope they hang him like the old days. Lethal injection costs way too much money. Not as entertaining to watch either.

>t. SC resident

imagine brainwashing yourself so hard that you think killing innocent civilians of your country is justified just because they're niggers

Only killed 9 old negros when he should've went to a gheto and put down at least 30 to be a gud boi

Attached: 1505933855111.png (534x486, 305K)

He deserves it. Retard thought he was rambo but too much of a pussy to go shoot ghetto groids and instead picks old people in a church. Regardless of race anyone that's pussy enough to shoot up a church deserves death.

They arent afraid at all. They just pretend to be when it suits them so they can further exploit their victimhood status. Do nigs come across like a scared, timid people to you?

based

Attached: morgan-roof.png (779x569, 490K)

When a barrel of a gun is pointed at their head, yeah, they become pretty fucking malleable.

>anyone who shoots up a church
Shut the fuck up, The_Donald. No one even goes to church anymore. Churches in the West care about one thing only: money. Until you fucking realize that and stop paying your tithe like the good goy they tell you to be, you'll continue down the road of idiocy.

Attached: 1527293626466.jpg (940x950, 301K)

>They arent afraid at all.

That's the problem.
Lynchings and killings help that

Would you consider that the writing of a white educated girl which main language is english? All family should be executed it seems

Your views are dishonorable man. They have a right to be left alone.

He was a pussy.
Killed old, harmless people.
Why didn't he go to the "hood" and kill real niggers?
He was a chicken shit.

Attached: 1525658959768.jpg (486x498, 41K)

She's cute in a trailer trash sorta way. 100% would not want to be married to her family, though.

Why? Why should they be spared at all?

Girls with aggressive southern accents make my pee-pee hard.

Indeed

>Dude, do you think blacks are not self aware? Do you think they shouldn’t have ownership of their own bodies and lives?
i do not consider them homo sapiens. i think they're a lower order more akin to the great apes
>Are you even white? Don’t you know one of the traits that sets whites apart is the empathy? By lacking empathy you are more of a subhuman than you think other races are.
you're arguing for a 23 year old kid deserves to get killed by lethal injection amd you lecture me about empathy? you dont have more empathy than i do, you're just a traitor to your people

i suppose my ancestors who owned niggers as slaves were not white? i suppose you also consider that the nazis were not white? do you want to re-think what being white means, perhaps?

Attached: this-nigga-got-arrested-in-his-dream-sweet-dreams-26837899.png (500x759, 214K)

go out and be the hero, pussy.

you expect everyone to fix shit for you? you expect people to lay their lives down for your ugly worthless do-nothing ass?

show us you're better. give us something to believe in. give us something to show that one of you pussy faggots had the heart and the courage and the balls to stand up and do something.

but you won't. you want someone ELSE to do it. you want to sit in your house with your comfy bed and big screen TV and you don't understand what is sacrifice.

how.

fucking.

dare.

you.

>show us you're better. give us something to believe in. give us something to show that one of you pussy faggots had the heart and the courage and the balls to stand up and do something.
What do you want done?

Yes.

>Path of least resisance
>murders least harmful blacks on planet
>doesnt impress with either style points or hs

Attached: 1529355295813m.jpg (1024x997, 109K)

Thought that was that idiot XXXTentacion. I'm glad that little nigger got shot.