"british"

why did they make her british but give her an obviously mediterranean aesthetic?

Lara Croft more like Leora Cocci

Attached: tomb-raider.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

eww

exuse me but being Mediterranean
isn't an insult so stop wording it like it is an insult because you're hurting my feeling bigot

t.Greek man

She's got the Celt/Norman/Welsh aesthetic...like Katherine Zeta Jones.

Brits have a lot of variation in looks, more Celtic areas have a more med look
Other than the 2 mutts all the team are actuall brits

Attached: Wales-v-Serbia-FIFA-2018-World-Cup-Qualifier.jpg (1200x630, 172K)

there's lots of sallow welsh people

Core Design, a subsidiary of Eidos,[f] created Lara Croft as the lead protagonist of its video game Tomb Raider, which began development in 1993.[48] Lead graphic artist Toby Gard went through about five designs before arriving at the character's final appearance.[49] He initially envisioned a male lead character with a whip and a hat. Core Design co-founder Jeremy Smith characterised the design as derivative of Indiana Jones, and asked for more originality.[50] Gard decided that a female character would work better from a design standpoint.[49] He also expressed a desire to counter stereotypical female characters, which he has characterised as "bimbos" or "dominatrix" types.[51] Smith was sceptical of a female lead at first because few contemporary games featured them.[52] He came to regard a female lead as a great hook and put faith in Gard's idea.[18][52] Inspired by pop artist Neneh Cherry and comic book character Tank Girl,[53] Gard experimented with different designs, including a muscular woman and a Nazi-like militant.[18][54] He settled on a tough South American woman with a braid named Laura Cruz.[18] Eidos management preferred a more "UK friendly" name, and selected Lara Croft from similar-sounding British names found in an English telephone directory.[18][50] Along with the name change, the character's backstory was altered to incorporate a British origin.[18][48]

>why did they make her british but give her an obviously mediterranean aesthetic?
Because they wanted her to be attractive and have good teeth.

She is hot, looks wild and probably would have sex like a dangerous animal. I want her to ride my dick 24/7

Oof

maybe she is welsh

Norman or Celt influence probably, there isn't much Med here.

Celts (especially the Welsh) in general look a bit swarthy and "Mediterranean".

I haven't seen anyone refer to "Norman" facial features before.

You ever seen a British girl before ? No one would buy this game if she was modeled after one ...

Attached: 4E37F453-3CD5-4A27-B7A3-43528954E845.jpg (306x423, 44K)

>2 mutts
Might want to count again user. There's 3 and they're all right next to each other

Does she still have a fuck-off huge mansion you can run around in?

>image

No shes always out though there was a DLC with the mansion in for the recent game. The reboot is unironically pretty good desu.

Attached: 1520876914177.png (403x334, 100K)

Whiter than you mutt.

Attached: 1463243691462.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

She never looked particularly British

Attached: lara_croft___old_school_1_by_zellphie-d63ydxf.jpg (1191x670, 55K)

> those quintessentially British red eyes

>Brits are vampyric nation
Maybe she's British after all, pardon my ignorance.

>Lara Croft is a spic

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (517x800, 24K)

>caring about a (((movie)))

Grow up nerds

Sallow is more sickly pale yellow jewish skin, swarthy is a better word, many a swarthy irishman too no?