Trump to legalize Pot

youtube.com/watch?v=tPneh8putkg

If he does this 2020 is a lock in for him to win.

Attached: th (5).jpg (312x176, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-medical-pot-20141216-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KTJn_DBTnrY
responsibilitygrowshere.com/laws?utm_source=reachlocal&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=semcdphemarijuanaeducationuserin-state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude Trump already won all 50 states next election

>implying trump has the gravitas to challenge the current standing beliefs of the republican party
LOL!!

Attached: 1522486583852.jpg (691x701, 179K)

That wouldn't legalise pot you idiot. It would simply make it a 100% states right issue, instead of the current setting where there are countless issues caused by federal laws (most of which have actually CEASED being investigated/prosecuted under Trump/sessions).

>implying that are dads republicans didn't lose control of the party on November 8th,2016

OY FUCKING VEY

t. cucked

latimes.com/nation/la-na-medical-pot-20141216-story.html
They also slip this threw without anyone saying anything

As they should have. Pot does have medical properties and it's cheap as fuck. Will lower healthcare costs. This administration has been much better in regards to weed than I think anyone would have expected, and it's got almost no coverage.

>t. cuckold

Fixed that for you, Mr Buzzwords.

You're not a cuckold...You can still change, and evolve. Follow America-senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=KTJn_DBTnrY

>are dads
You can't be serious.

Attached: 4fu45.png (457x341, 329K)

This. Between NK and this, he will win hands down, and he still has two and a half years to do more awesome shit.

Jesus... what year do you think we're in right now, Marty? You've missed a lot.

They've miffed and maffed, but Trump has NEVER said something that challenges the core beliefs of the GOP.

Daily reminder that the federal government has zero power to legalize pot. Even the states don't have the power. It is 100% up to each individual county. If they say no then it stays illegal there. Kansas was 100% full prohibition for 5 years after federal repeal. You could not order a glass of wine or beer in a Kansas restaurant until 1987

Kansas is like the shittiest state bro

prove it
>you can't

In Colorado for example, many counties have chosen to not legalize pot.

Thats not what matters. What matters is that the GOP get so scared of losing that they back him up on whatever stance he takes, just so long that they can win again. Trump isnt "right wing" enough for dadrepublicans but they don't care, so long as they win.

He does though.

Attached: Undine Rising from the Water.jpg (1944x2592, 1.1M)

Nah, it's still legal but you just can't buy it.

I'm finding that actually municipalities have the most authority. For example Eagle Pass county did not legalize pot and then within that county, the municipality of Avon has in addition also chosen to uphold their ability to prosecute even possession and especially public consumption.

My main point is that for example the Arizona vote in November will give zero legal momentum for other states. Everybody is on their own for this one unfortunately.

No it's legalized, you can't get arrested for possession
responsibilitygrowshere.com/laws?utm_source=reachlocal&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=semcdphemarijuanaeducationuserin-state

SPACE FORESKINS

Attached: GlenCallender-ForeskinPrideSalute.jpg (332x312, 114K)

If he does im fucking moving to USA im not even joking, which is best state to move to muttbros?

>Arizona
>Shitty beaner desert state
lol who cares

That's not what I'm finding at Avon.org for Avon, Colorado

And not being arrested hardly means it's legal. Even in Austin, Texas you can no longer be arrested for marijuana.

>Democrats have past president who admitted to smoking weed
>People think they are cool and pro-weed.
>Democratic president: "We can't legalize it because [INSERT LAME EXCUSE]"
>People still think they're cool and pro-weed.
This is literally one of the only cards that the Democrats have, and like immigration, they will never take any action on it because they will not be able to use it to attract votes. It is also one of the worst examples of their hypocrisy and political cowardice; after all, groups who have an interest in keeping it illegal donate to the Democrats as well.

Texas is arguably the worst state in the country, c'mon man.
If they can't arrest you they can only give you a cucked fine like a bunch of faggots, if they even catch you.

Idaho, wyoming, maine. Only if you are a real white Latvian and not a shitskin with a vpn, in which case California is where you belong.

I promise you it basically changes absolutely nothing. If the federal government "legalizes" marijuana then literally the only thing that changes is in counties that have already chosen to legalize it they can use credit cards and banks.

OY VEY!!
West Virginia
The Blue Ridge Mountains...
Chattanooga River..

Wow another person who didn't get the memo. Do you think that the first televised republucan debate in 2015 was in Colorado and talked about Pot was just by chance? Trump pulled that trick and pissed of the rest of the swamp republicans so much CO didn't even hold a primary and selected Cruz. He already said he will go full states rights on it, and in reality already has enforcement wise. He just has to say it when the time is right.

Nice. Now niggers can smoke this shit in public and nobody can tell them to fuck off.

Somebody impeach this dumpster fire.

Attached: trump ice cream.jpg (460x490, 49K)

No, they can't even give you a fine. County prosecutors for Austin, Texas are no longer accepting cases for marijuana possession under 1/4 lb. My dealer doesn't even buy QPs. Or really exactly that, so if he takes out one tiny shred then he's safe.

>returning states rights

based.

Attached: dabbed.png (264x191, 10K)

>Stoners vote
My fucking sides

2020 IS WAS A LOCK ONCE HE WON IN 2016
EVERTHING ELSE IS A BONUS, BUT HE CAN'T DO MUCH UNTIL IT GETS OFF SCHEDULE 1

Attached: 1469161565590.jpg (1024x674, 158K)

Listen Satan, states rights were already returned by Obama in practice. Trump could just return them in the law.

Wut, that's all he can do. All the federal government can do is reschedule it. There are literally zero options after that.

So Trump will outweed Trudeau who was le weedman?

Trump loterally controlls the direction of the party. Excuse the pun, but his tweets trump doctrine.

Except even in places where it's legal you still can't smoke it in public.
It's actually very difficult to find a place to smoke legally unless you own a house.

And I forgot to mention, you can't have a license to buy firearms if you purchase marijuana, so that will also discourage the worst of the nogs.

He gotta do it. He will win many votes from:

>Libertarians
That little party that robs GOP votes

>Millennials
If only they could vote, Hillary would be president rn with nearly all electoral votes. And the continued BuzzFeed, Vice, CNN propaganda keeps it that way

>can’t have a license to buy firearms if you somke weed
You can apparently still post on the internet even though you smoke crack

This! Burn this fucked up not a true rectangle down!

Where's all the anti-weed moralfag niggers now? Usually weed threads are filled with the straight edge crusaders. Changed your stance now that your emperor approved? Fucking pathetic cucks.

If I was against degeneracy and gateway drugs, why the hell would I vote for a dude who legalizes that crap? This will just make the right less likely to vote for him, and trust me the left won't vote more in his favour because of that crap.

Implying he's Republican :))))) only by name friend

Trump:
>SPACE FORCE
>POT
>WALL
>SHITPOSTING
I love it

Even old boomer republicans smoke weed. This will draw in millions of independent dopers to vote for him.

so pride is now a being proud of anything parade?

under holder the FBI was raiding fuckloads of sellers - probably in a targeted way to ensure that the jews could keep their sellers immune and corner the market
WHY DID NOBODY DO AN ANALYSIS ON THIS?
YOU FUCKING LAZY NIGGERS

Do it soon sir. It's econ 101.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

>A president can legalize anything
Lay off the oil

Attached: 1239213.png (1337x1289, 217K)