drcarney.com/blog/entry/eating-meat-raises-estrogen-at-cellular-levels

Attached: 34436334.jpg (860x824, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24681577
youtube.com/watch?v=lLqINF26LSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we put too many hormones in meat now it's giving us too many hormones

no shit ahmed

Attached: 1528960328616.gif (480x270, 2.25M)

>Eating meat is one of the eight factors which contributes to over estrogenization. In modern farming practice, animals are exposed both intentionally and unintentionally to excess estrogen. When we eat the flesh of these animals, we are likewise exposed to excess amounts of this hormone.

Fits in perfectly because I don't eat trashcan meat. Organic, free-range, grass-fed beef, chicken, and bison is worth the extra cost and tastes better.

its obvious from evolutionary reasons

for example, it hunters hunt too many animals they're estrogen levels should go up so they stop being so abusive for nature
its amazing how nature works its ways

That doesn't look like any meat I've ever seen.

>eating cows that were injected with estrogen and a cocktail of other chemicals raises estrogen levels
truly, i never would have known

Attached: 1523222576453.png (488x463, 28K)

just dont get fucking FAT

Attached: t fat.png (368x622, 297K)

Yeah sure if you eat shitty american steroid meat, in australia we only have the best meat.

Sounds like agitprop.
Make sure you eat bugs, you working class drone.

author of this article is a vegetarian, has called in the magazine Vegworld "with all means we should prevent people from eating meat"

Is there a connection?

XDDDD

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (1174x904, 100K)

I don't read clickbait and I don't overeat, so it doesn't "fit" anywhere because it's just onions shitposting.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24681577
Hey look what I've found. Apparently, meat is bad for your semen

if she’s american, chances are she’s also a jew

>Meat artificially pumped with hormones, somehow gives you higher amounts of those hormoes
It really is a mystery

>Linda carney

She is a biased vegan "doctor". Obesity is caused by a high carbohydrate diet. Diabetes is also caused by a high sugar intake.

this is true but applies mainly for treated meat. Cheap, antibiotics and Hormone ridden chicken for example.

Women who eat lots of contaminated chicken while pregnant have sons with smaller penises

What the fuck kind of meat do you guys eat thats exposed to estrogen? ive only ever seen or heard of meat cattle being injected with testosterone (taken from bulls and injected into cows so they get the same level of muscle growth)

t. meat farmer

youtube.com/watch?v=lLqINF26LSA

>70% of adults are overweight, and nearly 38% are obese
The state of burgers xD
If a war breaks out they'll all die when their mobility-scooters run out of juice.

Plus the majority of the cows diet is onions beans.
Literally around or over 50%

This drastically changes the omega3-6 ratio in the meat.

Grassfed is close to 1:1
Grainfed(which means onions) is around 1:20

Attached: beef.jpg (740x395, 75K)

Ugh forgot the filter.

>Eating meat with the addition of CARBOHYDRATE RICH FOODS

The Jews try this shit from time to time in order to keep their cattle fattened on cakes and cow milk. Even if this were true, sugar is far worse than a little estrogen from the purest form of nutrition which is high fat, protein dense meat natural products. They're essentially trying to tell you that smoking weed is harmful so you should smoke meth because it doesn't have a face.