Famous Politician Here

2003-2011

Hello Jow Forums, I'm here to talk about who really runs things.

Attached: spacey.jpg (327x154, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/mandalay-bay-elevators-once-again-stopping-at-32nd-floor/
youtube.com/watch?v=4YQ3dNa6hb0
youtube.com/watch?v=eh2hGttwEC8
youtube.com/watch?v=JgiQPdPUNvs
youtube.com/watch?v=WC-s7Uc9M9E
youtube.com/watch?v=BsBBJ0IxvW4
lrb.co.uk/v38/n13/andrew-ohagan/the-satoshi-affair
youtube.com/watch?v=1EdL_TLbHsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: wl696eb3aaa.jpg (558x792, 38K)

>famous politician
>bong flag

GTFO

Attached: 9948793_web1_mandalay-322-1.jpg (1050x700, 52K)

Old Vic theatre buddy, look it up.

Attached: DQDeVX8UQAA2pP3.jpg (1200x900, 176K)

Nothing we haven't already seen faggot.

I can see you have a lot going on in your life to make such comments, honoured you could spare this iota of snark for us, in between your hectic social life.

which party and which country?

Democrat, South Carolina

reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/mandalay-bay-elevators-once-again-stopping-at-32nd-floor/

As I said.

honoured to have the favour of a british southern democrat here

The pedophile purge is coming Underwood anything you know you need to turn in to NYPD or get hung with the rest of them Repent Jesus is coming

Very much obliged for such kindness Sir. Quite reciprocal in dignifying your honour, as much as the honour is mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YQ3dNa6hb0

Attached: quote-it-s-time-to-find-out-what-the-truth-really-is-that-s-out-there-john-podesta-102-84-81.jpg (850x400, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eh2hGttwEC8

So talk

What would you like to know?

Why are you here when GCHQ has every single ISP in this country by the balls?

Also Is Kevin Spacey going to kill himself? I know he used Grindr and ended up getting beaten up in a park near a notorious gay sex park.

>Democrat
>South Carolina

You don't say.......Small world, then. Not a democrat, but from SC, and there's only one area where dems would live.

Attached: 1454955178628.gif (359x329, 2.57M)

No sensible questions without context. If you are here, you already have something to say.

... because of the tremendous shock, it would cause to the antiquated systems...

>who really runs things
The jews?

Provide some proof or validity to who you are. I'll know if you're lying.

... because of the tremendous shock, it would cause to the antiquated systems...

What's Mueller's investigation wrap-up gonna look like? are jews really behind most social decay in this nation?

Well, they are people, just like us - from within our own solar system. Except that their society is more highly evolved. I mean, they don't have no wars, they got no monetary system, they don't have any leaders, because, I mean, each man is a leader. I mean, each man - because of their technology, they are able to feed, clothe, house, and transport themselves equally - and with no effort...Why don't they reveal themselves to us is because if they did it would cause a general panic. Now, I mean, we still have leaders upon whom we rely for the release of this information. These leaders have decided to repress this information because of the tremendous shock that it would cause to our antiquated systems. Now, the result of this has been that the Venutians have contacted people in all walks of life - all walks of life. [laughs]]' Yes. It-it-it would be a devastatin' blow to our antiquated systems - so now the Venutians are meeting with people in all walks of life - in an advisory capacity. For once man will have a god-like control over his own destiny. He will have a chance to transcend and to evolve with some equality for all.

You are not a Democrat, and you are definitely not from SC.
The spelling you use is British. Try again mate.

Post proofs or your mother will die in her sleep

Tell us about the eye of the snake (London), the royals and all the pedophilia.

And about the slumbering giant in Antarctica.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (242x208, 10K)

I am a big fan of yours

Attached: alvin greene sc south carolina d dem democrat.jpg (400x600, 30K)

I don't care about gray ayylmao conspiracies, I want dirt and I want proof. Stop shitposting and do as you're told.

Thank you kindly sir.

>don't have no wars
Intentional double negative? Are you masking the true meaning of what you say?

The other brother rules now.

dave has the best skits

Do you know anything about the elite pedophile rings? What do you know about some of the latest going on around the world politically? What about the Bilderberg summit, and how important is it?

Please, if you could, answer the first question if you do know anything on it, as I think it is the key to how the corruption could get taken down.

Attached: image.jpg (620x348, 28K)

We don't use "Sir" to address people here, that's an Americanism.

Spelling is irrelevant, the sentencing layout is wrong. It's an American or someone trying to emulate an American, pretending to be a Brit or a Brit pretending to be an American.

In short, it's a fucking LARP.

Love Dave

>honoured
>Democrat, South Carolina
Sure, you cheeky cunt. Now wank off afore I hook you in the gabber.

There aren't any in heaven and that's where you are now.

Attached: kubriknasa66.jpg (487x454, 59K)

>Larping as a fictional character played by a pedo faggot
KYS

Blimey

Attached: Unknown.jpg (284x177, 6K)

Attached: wp-1517205405038-1443404084.jpg (672x372, 30K)

They're talking about the ancient race with no souls who arrived here to try and figure out how God created humans. They live a very long time, like 1000's of years, and 1000's of years ago were looked upon as Gods b/c of their gigantic size. Their leader referred to himself as the God that is known in the Old Testament. Eventually one of his sons who was absorbed with lust was cast out and forsaken, he goes by many names, but the most common would be Moloch. The Canaanites worshiped him and later so did the other tribes of Israel. They aren't Gods. They don't have souls, and human beings only have so many times to live a pure life in order to get it right.

It's a long story, but that's somewhat of the gist.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (259x194, 7K)

AI

How gay are you?

It has always been AI on this plane.

That's how we are able to program the universe with our intentions.

he is trying to sound like a southerner, and he's doing a really bad job

Come on man you know exactly the kind of shit people would want to know. Spill it. You never answered about the elite pedo rings, just made a goofy remark

You have 12 chances to get it right and if you know what I'm talking about then why are you trying to convince people Earth is Heaven. Earth is the Garden of Eden, just like in the bible. We weren't forsaken, but b/c of the cross-breeding they did, God couldn't tell his form of life from theirs anymore since our bodies mixed. Therefore we only have so many lifetimes to figure it out. To find pure enlightenment. They are dying b/c they don't have souls and are running out of time to figure out what "consciousness" is.

Heaven is a physical place and we aren't the only lifeforms in this universe. Just this galaxy. He's very upset at them, not humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgiQPdPUNvs

They're parasites on the hyperboreans and think they can be like us. It's the beggar killing the righteous king and putting on his crown thinking he's the new king, but he'll never be.

Attached: greenflash_parviainen.jpg (650x480, 38K)

how do you know how many chances you have left?

Ishtar means to irrigate and Zion is a dry place, not a place where people die of thirst but rather where the sea has given up her secrets.

Groom Dry Lake Area 51
Satan is near the district called Khandesh (Land of Cain). There is also a Kodesh. Kod and Khad are Sanskrit terms for "First," "The Beginning," or "God."

aleph ahave
agape thelema

my kingdom come my will be done in heaven as on earth

Attached: groom-lake-patch.png (1314x1287, 170K)

No one asked why do they not reveal themselves. Why are we being enslaved?

This. It's almost comical. I'm waiting for the "y'all" or a mention of grits.
Reminds me if the episode of Frasier where Daphne's family visit.

Either way it's time to abandon thread. OP needs to rethink his plan of attack for his next larping thread when he returns in a couple days. Hopefully he can make that one believable.

Attached: omega.jpg (202x250, 11K)

Attached: Unknown.jpg (327x154, 11K)

You a thelemite? What kind of craft is practiced by the elites? Are there multiple occult rites? What is the oldest?

Are people here right about why children are being used in some of these rituals? Does it boil down to luciferianism?

That's the speech by Jack Nicholson in easy rider.

I am Ishtar

Why did the elites incorporate so much theosophical ideas and thelemite ideas if they truly had more ancient wisdom?

There is something you must know about the nature of this world.

The best way to explain it is with these eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=WC-s7Uc9M9E
and this song
youtube.com/watch?v=BsBBJ0IxvW4

Attached: 93.png (826x842, 649K)

this ends tyranny

Attached: returnoftheking.jpg (1600x1271, 120K)

Crowley was an avatar of Satan.

Attached: 2012.jpg (720x518, 84K)

Nice bot, not as good as mine but it's still pretty good.

Crowley taught MI5 how to make a sex cult.

Jack Parsons usurped him.

okay after reading some of this bullshit let's make something clear, the jews aren't aliens they inbreds, you aren't ishtar and Jesus Christ will win.

‘It means “ash”,’ he said. ‘The philosophy of Nakamoto is the neutral central path in trade. Our current system needs to be burned down and remade. That is what cryptocurrency does – it is the phoenix …’

lrb.co.uk/v38/n13/andrew-ohagan/the-satoshi-affair

Fucking Lynn is shitposting again.

Attached: 1525405820085.jpg (626x602, 58K)

Long story short, after a certain event happened, God found out that this soulless race of beings overtook humanity and started cross-breeding with them. After that happened, we we're cast out of Eden sort of speak, and b/c of that no "new" souls were created. We're are reincarnated a certain number of times until we live a virtuous life that benefits humanity in a certain way. The problem is, so many bodies are born that some are born with souls and some without.

This doesn't mean when you die you go straight to hell, but purgatory, where you await to be reborn later in life. You have 12 chances from then. For people that ever wandered about things like that, or wonder how they have deja vu etc... weird shit like that, this is your answer.

The problem is, if you live your life full of sin, like a real bad person, then your soul won't ascend b/c you'll have to be reborn, but the more times that happens and your soul waits, the better the chance the false god has of obtaining your soul to live longer. He was only suppose to live for 200,000 or so years, but has existed past that for now b/c he's been slowly collecting souls.

This is only part of the story, and I'll tell you right now, I believe normally in facts and figures, and this sounded crazy until a lot of dots started to connect and when they did, it scared me, a lot. I'm starting to think these stories about angels and demons may not exactly be fairytales, but angels and demons won't look like we'd expect, like in horror movies, but human form. Monsters are just figments of our imagination, it's figurative for human monsters.

If TL;DR. Angels and demons are here on Earth now, and they are in human bodies, you can't see them b/c they are on another plane of existence or the parallel universe, whatever you wanna call it. Believe me or not. I didn't either until I read the whole story.

Don't be afraid. God gave us the weapons to win. It's a soul.

Purplue haze, all in my brain.
making things which don't seem the same
actin funny but I doesn't know why
scuse me why i multiply pi

What does Satoshi mean?

interesting... have you heard of the 51% STO?

Attached: RDlxwsW.jpg (448x600, 33K)

"God found out"

lol

Let's talk. No lies. No propaganda. Only facts.

Attached: Not jews.png (1053x540, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1EdL_TLbHsg

Attached: 1521311959643.png (414x658, 208K)

hmm? do you agree?

i personally think that 51% is quite low :)

ash

you have larped as a college professor before

sage

Attached: 1524845128852.jpg (620x880, 132K)

Still waiting to be restored to my rightful duchy on the moon. It's taking too long and I refuse to put up with this absolute horseshit any longer.

Attached: 1529271376081.jpg (500x603, 54K)

That's beautiful.

Yes

Attached: peterson.jpg (236x177, 9K)

Ash... I recall another meaning but I cannot put my finger on it.

This larping fag again. What was it last time, a scientist from Antarctica?

you sir, have disappointed me

Then why do I find you before me yet again?

Attached: zFcMXRQ.png (661x437, 309K)

Not how they are able to do it but why? What is the purpose of it?

>Famous pedophile
We will hunt you down and slaughter you all.

Attached: 4zsphf.jpg (682x440, 69K)

The fulfilling of prophecy

I don't care what people believe or not, it's their choice. In the end, the one fact that remains and always will is that the human body can't survive long-term off this planet. There is a way of space travel, but it can't be done in a human body. Human's would have to transfer their consciousness into androids to survive space travel. In other words, their soul. The whole "Ghost in the Shell" thing. That's how we're suppose to get to "heaven". Souls ascending, b/c whatever our "consciousness" is, it's a form of energy that can travel through space.