Is there actually any reason as to why you want white race to remain pure besides aesthetics? Lets be real...

Is there actually any reason as to why you want white race to remain pure besides aesthetics? Lets be real, you all here just like seeing blond hair and blue eyes that actually have no real benefits besides looking good

Attached: 1529231261195.jpg (2896x2896, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm an Irish Black Norwegian Jew

I have a genius IQ am six feet tall.

Alexander The Great is my homeboy

>only blue eyes can look in the snow for more than 5 seconds

Attached: f40.jpg (677x775, 62K)

kek

Attached: 160105689.jpg (399x385, 37K)

>""Father"" is in 1/4 pics

Stop fapping and we explain everything to you.

He's taking the pics dingbat lol

Mudsharks are disgusting white women. Niggers have high STD rates. In my eyes a white woman who has slept with a black man has committed bestiality.

It grosses me out to a point where i dont even want to look at them. I dont give nigher lovers time of day

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/

Attached: 1491738951464.jpg (1703x855, 745K)

Ummm mudshark is a Frank Zappa song about Led Zeppelin, try again caller.

I forgot IQ doesn't exist

who do you think pays for these single moms? They're mantained with our taxes, if they were with a white man who doesn't abandon her the moment she gets pregnant he is the one who would support them
I dont want my fucking money to be given to whores

Your girlfriend/wife could have had sex with a black guy and you would never know unless she told you

I can't blame white girls for being attracted to black or brown/arab men. Hell, I prefer Arab/black women as well so I don't sperg out about interracial relationships.
I'm not a hypocrite.

niggers will die in the coming ice age , only the sons of the north will survive

Attached: morningrefresh.png (611x333, 472K)

The goal of all life is to reproduce life like its own.

We are obeying the highest law of nature.

What if everyone is God wearing a man or woman suit?

Women aren't very careful with their social media record.
White and Asian males have the brain capacity to dig up this unsavoury past, and learn to treat coalburners like the pump-and-dump whores they are.

Is there any reason you want it to be diluted? Apart from your own insecurity about your chicken giblet dick? Why do meme flaggers always post racist memes about black women? You always want black men and women splitting up, so you scrub around for these images of black people being bleached.

fuck off Ali-Sören

Looks are everything tho. It's really rhe only thing that matters.

I don't care really I mean I won't want my own daughter dating a black guy but that just because they tend to be horrible partners and father and that if they don't just leave altogether but other women I don't care about

Except white women find black and Arab men to be the ugliest creatures on Earth. Racemixing to white women is finding a guy like Jason Momoa, he could be white but he's more exotic without looking like a totally different species. Nice try though Mohammed.

Pretty sure it's more a matter of community and values homogeneity.
Can some racist scum confirm?

Fukn faggot

>Let's be real
Not an argument. Actually an appeal against facts, by trying to insinuate ulterior motives.

1: Aesthetics is a benefit. Ugliness is evil and should be destroyed.

2: Aesthetics are the smallest, least important part of racial differences.

Intelligence
stupid + smart = average
Sure, you will have less retards, but also less smart people. And since the latter is rarer, it'll only take a while for humans to lose their only natural advantage

Sage. Whites created industrial civilisation. Also that's the most effeminate looking nigger I've seen in a while.

We are already a mixture of angel and man

IQ
not fuck off nigger kikes
we aren't going to holocaust half our people just to raise our avg IQ like you kikes did
ww2 was a kike op
holocaust was a kike op
holocaust denial is a kike op
holocaust was a eugenics op
ww2 had 3 purposes:
kill whites
let kikes steal usa
set up israel

all krauts deserve to die
you let the kikes steal america
you evil fucking mentally ill rome destroying faggots

Racial purity preserves culture and creates generations more willing to abide by those cultures.

Was thinking the same. Probably not even his child. A more masculine BBC fathered the child.

IQ

Because thats our women, and if anybody touches them we are going to kill them.

Let me guess your a black teenager who's dads left you and your mommy to survive on your own but you mother did her best to raise you so you think a single parent household ain't so bad but really you the best example it is

I think there is a lack of anything to fight for so we latch onto something that is worth fighting for, because our countries certainly aren't. Men need something to fight for, regardless of how stupid it is.

Nobody talks about purity, but the white phenotype blonde/blue eyed is precious for the earth

Attached: bucktoothjewkid.jpg (650x503, 74K)

Fighting for its own kind exists since Jurassic

Don't insult children user you will make God extraordinarily angry.

You may laugh at his looks, but kids like him end up in all the high positions all around the world

Yes, but it's getting kind of ridiculous now... In the beginning it was just your family, then a tribe of 200 people, then it was larger communites, then we got countries and now we have a whole race. You could say that we view the white race as our family, which it isn't and it isn't logical.

>race is only skin-deep

Attached: SayoriDouble.jpg (731x588, 72K)

By your logic, we are moving towards a global race.

Maybe people should just mind their own business?

>regardless of how stupid it is.

You swedes are really fucked up it's sad to watch

The whole human race is probably the next step, yes. Then if we encounter aliens it will be some kind of aliens identity etc until there is nothing left. I just want to explain to OP that there doesn't always have to be a logical reason behind defending something, since we view it as our family. It's in our DNA.

>Lets be real, you all here just like seeing blond hair and blue eyes that actually have no real benefits besides looking good
Classic memeflag not knowing about Belyaev experiment. You are probably a rat-looking jew too.

Btw, don't post in this thread without "sage" in the "options" field, fellow newfriends.

A global race is a jewish bullshit, the whites will disappear but the niggers the poos and the chinks will remain.

Keep going on that way, RFID for the next step because "eh whatever, we have to welcome the aliens united you know ?"
You're a loss, too bad, world keeps spinning and the futur will tell us.

Attached: B44Mb0d.jpg (1879x749, 197K)

that's what happens when your """"race"""" is all recessive genes. I say """""race"""" because whites aren't a race. Yes there is some clear genetic distancing if you mapped everyone out but that =/= race.

There might be a way to stop it and I'm certainly against it, but as the world becomes more and more globalized it seems and inevitability. We all live in different countries, but we have what in common? That we're "white". If current trends continue that will transform into "we're all human". It really isn't that different.

Just always remember who your true family is.

Attached: 1469102372963.png (588x617, 507K)

Race isn't even a taxon. You discovered science can be used for ideological purpose, congrats.

>Yes there is some clear genetic distancing if you mapped everyone out but that =/= race.
Is there a point to this distinction? The crux is that what we call "the white race", whatever it is, shares many desirable traits and racemixing is highly likely to dilute them resulting in worse human beings and consequently worse societies. The exact nature and name of this "object" is irrelevant when the effect of its presence is so clear.

Can you guess the race of picrelated?

Attached: static.playbill.com.jpg (250x295, 13K)

Yes. Blacks have low IQ and their offspring has a lower IQ than a pure white baby.

Attached: chrome_2018-05-29_10-02-37.png (812x176, 15K)

That's what happens when my race don't reproduce and don't have the ball to protect itself from the untermenschen hordes.

Recessive genes are not the point here we should have nuked everyone who was not white.

Only jews want the white race to remain pure.
You wouldn't like finding horse in your veal lasagna, right?
Jews don't want to find nigger in their white kids stew.

i... is... is this lost?

Attached: 5abc38a8287ed.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Because white is the most successful race. We built or designed nearly everything great in the world. What we didn't build, we improved.

If it was just us and Asians, we'd be at least a century ahead.

Attached: v9vnkiii7grx.jpg (2880x1800, 762K)

Nothing is inevitable, we just lack the courage to be ourselves again.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

don't you cunts know about daffers?
fucking outer pol retards

Attached: 3u3bupqz8st6qp83.jpg (454x584, 44K)

But Jow Forums said they only get the fat ugly white women? What happened? LMAO!

You're not wrong in that whites are more attractive, as well if that was the sole reason so fucking what. However black males tend to leave their mates and the children of single mothers have a hirer chance of being shit, and I want my future children to play with non shitty kids.

are you daffers?
I want you to chase me down in the woods and rape me

Attached: dhal9lq2tllst2l9.jpg (454x591, 50K)

White tribalism is the most cohesive, have you ever heard of the african situation ? They litteraly burn the neighbours villages, NOWADAYS.
Even if the genotype is thin between an ethnic european and an ethnic black african, it's enough to change the picture on a macroscopical scale.
Dynamical system higly sensitive to initial conditions.

Attached: Double-compound-pendulum.gif (160x120, 218K)

>Is there actually any reason as to why you want white race to remain pure besides aesthetics?
We are physically, spiritually, and intellectually superior. The literal descendants of angels/aliens.

Fuck off, niggerlover.

not always but mostly yeah

In the Netherlands we have an annual sex and sexuality survey for 12-24 year olds.
In the 2016 survey most girl say they rather date a nigger or sand nigger, because white boy are too boring, polite and bad in bed.

fuck off LARPer
this is now a daffers thread

Attached: a2i0nnbzq18babiq.jpg (454x591, 41K)

Whites live longer than all others, except some asians but they got the wooden spoon for penis size.

That's actually true in most cases. It's universally accepted that 3 types of white girls go for blacks:
-Fatties
-Low IQ ghetto sluts
-Mad at daddy/ex-bf ones
The last one is the only type that's annoying, blacks can have the rest.

NOT MY DAFFERS

Attached: 3oydl421bs9e4l1o.jpg (454x591, 45K)

I would bet everything I own that the white girl in OP's pic is more attractive than 99.9% of Jow Forums users girlfriends (for the few that actually have dated and are not virgin incels)

>is there any reason you want the white race to remain pure
Yes. We're literally the only race that is under siege right now.

Whites are the only race on earth with the faustian spirit. Other races can be pioneers and explorers as well, when you pay them. But the DESIRE to be on the forefront of knowledge/space/yourass can only be found in white people.

...o..or.... or loss?
> spoiler: yes

Attached: IS95qkso8dqsik0000000000.jpg (550x413, 84K)

Attached: 1523714954288.jpg (948x676, 170K)

You own nothing nigger but anyway that's not what I said, learn to read.

meme flag - saged

how much of Jow Forums is sexually frustrated virgins lol
can you all just shut the fuck up and post daffers

Attached: v9pn8656ewazwez6.jpg (454x590, 45K)

The cursed people of ham; read your bible you degenerate. Also blacks smell like stale piss and look like monkeys. Lowest global IQ.

>the white girl in OP's pic is more attractive than 99.9% of Jow Forums users girlfriends
Not for long. Past the cake age she won't be able to retain beauty without a husband sponsoring her cosmetics.

don't try to get into semantics with me dickhead, so sorry that modern scientists disregard your 18th century nonsense

Then why do coalburners go for flat-nosed apes?

Ne lui réponds pas, son travail est de prendre ton attention, c'est son unique but ici, lui aussi d'ailleurs :
>175693274
>175693162
>175693120

You could have answered my with epistemology or a basic argument but you use blatant ad personam and insult.
Australian genius, ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: 1528987539143.png (577x751, 173K)

I don't speak frog
is this about daffers?

Attached: 4rsxixk0m963m06i.jpg (454x590, 37K)

Youre not anything just because you have a light skin, other races just didnt had the same conditions as europeans did but now its changing

Attached: Y3NaN7N.png (469x960, 323K)

>(((scientists)))

You'll always be a nigger

Attached: kkpco33jk4uy.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Yeah and what is the curse of ham?

As someone who lives in a city with a good number of blacks I can say with full confidence white women who date blacks age hard and fast. Blacks never get virgins as well, with the acception of girls raised by trailer trash parents and even then the number is low.

>son travail
>negre

something doesn't add up

Show your flag Hebrew.

>Only aesthetics
What about the drop in means average IQ? What about birth defects? What about developmental disabilities? What about healthcare treatment for certain terminal diseases? What about the systematic destruction of the most important group of demographics in human history? What about it's what the kikes want so that they can rule the world easier?

But ooga blogs where the white women at? That about sums it up Mr Tyrone goldblat?

Attached: 1529319638447.jpg (817x567, 352K)

Is that why niggers are still widely unsuccessful and on average a drain on resources everywhere they go? You can polish a turd all you want but in the end you'll still be stuck with a turd.

Attached: GarieOhdear.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

>Is there actually any reason as to why you want white race to remain pure besides aesthetics?
Because pure Whites are the only subspecies of Homo sapiens capable of anything worthwhile.

Now that's what I call a house nigger!

>Youre not anything just because you have a light skin

This counts for every skin color and every religion and every minority. We know that.
Its just stupid morons like you dont you think this only counts for whity which is why we still have racism/affirmative action.. in reality you are just low iq idiots who shouldnt even be allowed to clean toilets let alone comment on politics you provably dont have any clue about.

Looking good guarantees success. Wouln't you want your son to succeed or do you want him to be a pleb and not get the cute girls?