Racist Christian!

Study: Majority of Christians View God as a Young White Male

>A research study found that most Christians imagine God as a young while male.

>The study was from psychologists at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and sampled more than 500 Americans.

>“From Michelangelo to Monty Python, popular illustrations have consistently shown God as an old and august white-bearded Caucasian man,” the researchers wrote in their study.

>The results found that of the sampling— 300 men and 181 women--- most chose a younger and friendlier version of God as they looked through hundreds of possible choices.

>“Together, these results help paint a picture of an American God who may not resemble scriptural or historical depictions,” the researchers wrote.

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-155527_1.jpg (980x1159, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2438527/jewish/The-Shechina.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nLJginDfA7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Christians believe Jesus is God.
Stop the fucking presses.

Attached: Lh1rIgQ.png (738x874, 811K)

>study
>"sampled more than 500 americans"
>300 men and 181 women
>fail at maths
>481 people are the majority of christians
>science

wasn't he more like a 40yo sandnigger?

he died at 33 you fucking mutt

Also, I wonder who could be behind this study? Who doesn't view G-d as being specifically male, I wonder?
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2438527/jewish/The-Shechina.htm

>Caucasian
He's American you fucking degenerates

Fpbp forever, thanks aussie, truly greatest ally

Jesus
>33
>Male
>Caucasian (Israelite, tribal origin Judah)

What's the problem here?

>Levantines are sandniggers

Attached: 98963545.0.jpg (1200x800, 62K)

How does an omnipotent being age you heretics

t. believes dinosaurs went extinct in the 50's because of mexican antichrists

>North Carolina
they suck at fighting too.

Attached: paT41xmVHP8IijTvq3jQ5GfCG2-uYdU09dYJFnuObK2-o1ygsDuItR5Q9sHkPDcilq8WTm3frzjsMddnbbra8KoZPz1LvH1rICzx (325x600, 45K)

that's not that young
or that white
if you're actually omnipotent you get to decide weather you age or not

>Jesus
>Fully human: 33 in his resurrected, glorified body
>Fully God: God the Son from all eternity

You damn wetbacks hung Jesus in Rio de Janeiro
Clouds don't age either

If God isn't a white supremacist, why did he make them rule the world for the last 500 years and accomplish 95% of the technological discoveries our species ever did.
Also why westerners are becoming absolutely mentally ill since we stopped to believe in God.
If I believed in the skyfather I would say he likes us but he is pissed.

Attached: MadeMeThink.png (294x266, 79K)

He is human

>Israelite tribal origin Judah
>caucasian

Attached: image.jpg (250x202, 22K)

He is obviously a Demi god haven't you faggots read the Iliad, God turned into a goose and fucked Mary.

Attached: donald-trump-inuyashiki-139052.jpg (300x450, 30K)

I usually view him as an old white male, with long beard. That, or a sexy black woman

/thread

T. Known Boss

Attached: true Messiah.jpg (613x704, 62K)

I'm a levantine non-practicing jew and not in any way brown.

>tfw people think the levant was brown before arabs mixed with the population

Attached: 1464621311390.png (356x256, 123K)

This, based German.
Sensational and terribly done "(((science)))"

> young
Gay

>If God isn't a white supremacist, why did he make them rule the world for the last 500 years and accomplish 95% of the technological discoveries our species ever did.
Why did he make Africans comprise all mankind for 100s of thousands of years and invent fire and toolmaking? Why did he make Mesopotamians and Egyptians invent civilization and rule the civilized world for thousands of years?

H-how young...?

Attached: 4MB_9UWg_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Yup.

>"May God enlarge Japheth and may he dwell in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be his slave!”

>All Africans are black
Of course, posted by an American.
Pic related, 100% African.

Attached: berber.jpg (360x540, 30K)

>But. .....but...but skin colour doesn't matter

White people are interesting

Actually, God is a black woman

We all came from a woman anyway, not to nation we were born out of Africa. So if anything, god is a black female.

Attached: 1513356762220.jpg (480x418, 26K)

>there are actually people who thinks God looks like a giant white Man with a beard sitting on a cloud and watching over us specifically
>not realizing that God is obviously an invisible force with a consciousness that views the entire Universe simultaneously

I think we all agree without a doubt that homosexuals, "transgenders" and other sex perverts have committed unforgivable crimes against God, and should be shunned from society until their demise, when God will inflict his punishment against them

Attached: Image.jpg (223x310, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nLJginDfA7U

>the simple human mind can't imagine god in its true from and therefor resorts to creating a mental image of the perfect human instead
What a surprise.

(((historical depictions)))

jesus was the whitest person who ever lived by a pretty white margin

a very casual examination of history reveals that israelites were white, not jewish

a very casual examination of archaeology reveals that ancient pharoahs were white, not jewish

a very casual examination of human activity reveals that christian doctrine aligns with historically white behavior, not jewish behavior

a very casual examination of prophecy reveals that God's prophecies are all fulfilled by whites, not jews

Where is this church, Brooklyn?

Attached: book.jpg (313x147, 17K)

I really don't view God as human unless I figure him to be as the son Jesus Christ.

It's almost like people view religious figures through the lens of their own culture. Which is why, for example, Christ in a lot of Chinese Christian iconography looks Chinese. This is normal. Everyone does it. I'll never understand why it's shocking/bad that European or European-descended countries view things through their own lens, too.