Let's get serious for a minute

Face it. Your life sucks. You sit behind a computer screen lashing out in an online echo chamber of narcissism, loathing, and blame for your own shitty lives.

What happened? Were you picked on in school? Were you rejected by girl? You DO realize normal people, well adjusted, rational people do not have these sorts of views?

Hating others, blaming groups of people, genocide, and all these stupid fantasies will not enrich your lives one bit. Have a little self introspection. Be man enough to look in the mirror and see who and what you really are.

A racist loser.

Attached: nazi-punched-in-the-face-1170x620.jpg (1170x620, 90K)

>Face it. Your life sucks. You sit behind a computer screen
Stopped reading. Nice strawman faggot. Seasoned this thread for you since it was so fucking dull.

See you in the archives!

kys nigger kike faggot

Most of us are just here to have fun and have a laugh. Yeah the world is fucked and whites are under attack. It's not a conspiracy. Anyone who's not a brainwashed retard can see that.

How exactly is it a conspiracy? There are plenty of successful white people in the world. Why aren't you one of them? Oh right cause skin color has nothing to do with character or work ethic. Just another excuse why you are all bitter racist losers. Try again.

Naw I'd rather be a successful well adjusted member of society instead. Enjoy the basement and the self loathing!

>Dat line spacing
plebbit go back

Attached: fuck you nigger.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Ignorance is bliss.

>Face it. Your life sucks.
stop projecting faggot.

>all these stupid fantasies will not enrich your lives one bit
Mate, you are going to get so tired of losing.

Attached: 148498851.jpg (397x549, 48K)

>he can't see through the memes
>muh supremacy
If you can't distinguish memes from real arguments, you need to go back. Because the majority of people here want peace in the world. And our way of achieving this is creating a bunch of ethnostates without a fucked up establishment. I don't hate Indians. I think it's reasonable for Indians to have their own country, and for Ukrainians to have their own. Germans who are against mass immigration are not against the people who come in. They are against the change these people bring in. Humans are equal in their right of self determination, but we are too different for all of us to live in one place. This breeds conflict.

>You DO realize normal people, well adjusted, rational people do not have these sorts of views?

Normal != "truthful". Leftists are the gatekeepers for conformity. What was well adjusted in 1950 is not the same as what is well adjusted today. It just shows how arbitrary these things are, that just because something is 'normal' does not mean anything greater than that. The only great thing is the truth.

As for racism, i don't condone genocide but acknowledge the fact that whites have made the greatest contributions to science and art. I also don't hate black people, but they do as a fact have a lower average IQ that is most likely to be predominantly genetic in origin.

In fact, what is the point of this posting? You won't change anything unless you refute very carefully the ideological underpinnings of your opposition, instead of going for the easy fruit. But your afraid to do that because you might not like what you find.

Attached: fuck_outta_here_by_kwannak-d9nrlsj.jpg (480x542, 22K)

>blame for your own shitty lives
fuck off
I am so sick of this shitty meme, it doesn't even make any sense. No one here talks about how shitty their lives are, they talk about things that suck in the world around us. Stop trying to dismiss all fringe beliefs with this dumb bullshit. You don't understand why the people here think what they think AT ALL, you're just a pseudo-intellectual faggot from twitter/reddit and you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

seems like OP struck a nerve here

>hurr durrr no u

retard

OP likely comes from r/beholdthemasterrace. He thinks he's being righteous but all he doing is impotently blowing off steam. Attacking the idea of genetic variation in crime and IQ would do much more than a lazy personal attack.

Nobody here blames blacks for having 'shitty lives'. Show me one example of this.

Attached: Slide Thread2.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Just walking by.

But do you realise that you are only making people more entrenched and radical by insulting and demeaning them? Is that your goal, based Nazi psyopper?

>your life sucks
yeah thats true but reading mein kampf helped but me on the right track
>you sit behind a computer screen
well i lie down most of the time
>echo chamber
hasnt really been much as of late lots of jews here now days
>blame for my shitty life
nah thats on me, which is why im trying to do better
i know the jews are in control but i dont blame them for my life i blame them for trying to destroy my race and i work to better myself to prevent that atleast in my family.
>what happened
i nearly died. a jew tried to kill me. i was in mental hospital for a disease i didnt have and was fed x4 the normal dose of traquilisers and anti depressants depite having 0 symtpoms of depression. they poisioned my food and turned me into a skeleton and used that as justification or further raping my body.
shit like that changes you
>look in a mirror
i do
and i see daddy adolf patting me on the back urging me to keep pushing
do it for your race
do it for your sister
and i will.
for first time in 20 years i look in the mirror with pride and no self hatred.

being a nazi made my life infinately happier.

go away shlomo

gentic variation in vcrime and IQ?
what is this

I did. I'm part of the 5%. Hopefully 3% next year. How about yourself?

well adjusted people are pissed at a neoliberal world order that is hideously corrupt, ignoring the will of the people, and are bizarrely obsessed with instituting radical social and demographic change.

you are not well adjusted, op. you are an elitist pushing for shit only a small, crazy progressive community wants.

Just because you don't enjoy shitposting, don't blame us for your defective emotions and depressed political view that makes you angry all the time.

How does it feel being so much up your own ass that everything smells like shit OP?

Sage

Its nice knowing how triggered you all are by the truth. Not some shitty redpill meme but the truth about yourselves.

Respond to my point here:

Also, the Ukie had a rebuttal here:

you think very highly of yourself. keep living the illusion. get out of here. if you keep coming, you will never go away.

Attached: 1529385501617.jpg (1276x3412, 1.32M)

>You DO realize normal people, well adjusted, rational people do not have these sorts of views?
Why do you think white flight not only exists, but is almost universal?
If we were not telling the truth, people would simply ignore us instead of shilling like you are doing.

Why are you assuming I'm some sort of liberal? Identify politics is played upon by BOTH sides. You are all just one extreme of one particular side whereas the other blames you for their own glaring hypocrisy and that is why the truth is so powerful because it takes a real person to understand that the ultimate redpill is this:

The mind is the most powerful tool and weapon a man truly has. Not to be defined by ideology or petty difference, not to be defined by circumstance, race, past, or idealism but to be defined by inner truth.

And that truth is we are all inherently flawed in our own ways and the only way to correct this is not by blame, but by focused self reflection on our individuality. Period. Everything else is just a form of mind control for the masses and the morons of society. You are just being puppets of one extreme not the other.

If anyone seems butt hurt it's you faggot.

Put the bong down and go outside mate.

False premise. Opinion discarded.

Attached: 1528657318669.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>Be man enough to look in the mirror and see who and what you really are.
I'm the King of the Jews and am fucking done with being wronged. Especially by the fucking Jews themselves.

Fucking kike motherfuckers.

Attached: hellopolice.png (500x281, 137K)

Hey op now that ive realized im a racist loser you have shown me ive got nothing to lose now. Time to amp up the hate 4x more than I was.

You misunderstand the problem. Our lives don’t suck because of our beliefs, they suck because the world is the way it is. Being “successful” in this world is fucking easy, 90% of us here are intelligent enough to do it. The problem is that “success” is not fulfilling if you see your nation and your culture deteriorating all around you. Your inability to see anything beyond yourself is pathetic.

Attached: FECAA9B4-2504-4A15-9546-D55191355A74.jpg (720x872, 66K)

Empathy is not weakness. It's a part of what makes someone human. Admitting that is difficult. Once you stop blaming others for unhappiness and unfulfilled lives you can actually start living.

Guys lets find op so we can ask him for advice on how to b winners like him

>What happened?
There are several problems that wasn't there before in society. That you're not allowed to talk about it in a normal, well adjusted, rational way makes me really pissed. That's all. I don't hate other people, I don't want them to be genocided. I'm just barely old enough to remember a time when people talked about what they wanted to and didn't go around being afraid of terror and crime. I find my views shared by the majority of normal, well adjusted and rational people. Forced, ideological change with deep reaching effect in peoples lives will create a lot of contrarians.

Nationalism is just another blind ideology to comfort those who have no identity with our species or their own potential so they put their faith in the State nothing more. Its ironic how you praise nationalism yet revile federalism. Is it not that farfetched to stretch an opinion that our greatest fears are our inadequacy for our potential?

As far as people like you know, I am not only "one of you" but /better/ than you. I'm the person in your social circle that you admire for being kind and generous to everyone--despite being popular and attractive enough to get away with being a dick. You secretly envy me because my life is going a little too well. I'm just always so happy and well adjusted. I have a great career I love and zero debt. My spouse is just like me but somehow more attractive. I make friends easily but enjoy my own company more. Not even a hint of depression or existential confusion. I only betray myself with slight chuckles when you rage out at POTUS. I've even pulled you out of a hole or two for no reason you can figure out. You love me, you need me, you hate my guts.

You create this monster of Jow Forums in your head because YOUR life sucks. It's called 'projection'. I'm just sitting here, working on my future and shitposting in the spare moments. You're here to rage at the machine. All of this means you should Bourdain yourself asap because it's only going to get worse, faggot.

>It's another episode of a radical libshit using shaming techniques and projection in an attempt to bully people into conformity
Ebin, I love this show :D :D :D.

Attached: 1511790858852.png (627x554, 14K)

Pls no bully

I am a 30 year old 'sperg. Today, my 69 year old mother had to put my socks on for me. This is due to my huge repulsion to the sensation of the fabric as it envelopes my ankle. When she's no longer here, who will put my socks on for me? I'll probably go barefoot. Perhaps it's best if I die soon, because I'm not sure I could face wearing shoes with no socks on.
Another challenge I face is the hair dresser. What do I say? My mother usually tells them how I like it. How does Jow Forums manage this? Shall I just ask them to cut off the longer bits so every hair is the same length?

Lol “successful”. So what shit tier liberal arts college we’re you studying at while my company was being acquired?

Do you realize how much free time the modern man has? Just because I choose to shitpost on here instead of watching hours of TV a day like a boomer doesn’t mean I can’t function in society.

yeah, thats why I voted for Trump. So far he is alright. msm has been so damn hyperbolic for so long about Trump that people are starting to not even believe them anymore. boy who cried wolf.

i wish liberals would be a real party again instead of talking about trannies and gay marriage.

i mean they are supporting all the crushing global trade deals and shitting on the use of tariffs. they want to give shitty handouts to the poor, and make sure they slave for the corporate monsters just like the republicans

The quality of post this thread deserves.

Attached: 1527114646865.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>all these (You)s from a bait thread
SAD!

I don't know whats worse, the fact you took the time to type this, or the chance you actually believe this as fact. /pol is nothing but an echochamber of the same tired threads, trump general, and x y z bullshit like reddit only more concentrated and slightly edgier by saying the word nigger and kike. Its really stale desu.

by all human metrics i'm a successful person
i just want a comfy life for myself and where we're currently going is NOT it

Bring a couple of photos of haircuts you like and give them to the hairdresser. Anything else just write down on a slip of paper and hand it to them. You don't have to talk; they see a wider range of humanity than you would imagine, they don't freak out if someone is deaf or literally a retard. You'll be fine. Close your eyes while they cut and just let them move your head around. Alternatively, just say "Military cut" and they'll cut it down so low you will won't need to go in very often.

Get some low-rise socks that don't go above the ankle bone and start practicing putting them on now.

Ask your mother to help you find a support group for spergs now before she kicks off. Just keep swimming.

He was joking.

No really? I had no idea. Shocked, I tell ya.

Being comfortable is weakness and you are a leech on society. Laziness is an epidemic.

BORING . TRY HARDER . Make it a little interesting at least . FUCK !!! We're on here all day and night - WE'VE SEEN ALL THIS and its BORINGGGG .

I plan on killing Jews and pedos, stealing their shekels and retiring. I don't give a fuck what you think kike. I'm coming for you.

Attached: PepeNeat.jpg (125x101, 3K)

Comfort is for faggots. You aren't successful if you cant survive the hardest times.

>leech on society
>Laziness is an epidemic.
I agree. We must solve the nigger problem...

Attached: 1528244711266.jpg (1024x564, 39K)

Also enjoying a good vacation in Denia. Sure this is full of incels, but some of us have life and better than yours, nigger. Saged.

Attached: 20180619_124337.jpg (5312x2988, 3.36M)

Laziness isn't defined by skin color. that is a stereotype.

You do realize you're not the first to think like this? You assume so much, but there is no one in your life who cares about your opinion. Your ego is so fragile, you make threads like this believing that you somehow hurt us and it makes you feel good. The truth of the world is too much for you, and it hurts you. So you come here and you insult and slander in an attempt to cope. It is quite saddening.

>that is a stereotype.
Really? Who makes up the majority of welfare users despite being a minority? Hmmm.

Attached: 1528061187607.jpg (639x755, 56K)

>normal people, well adjusted, rational people do not have these sorts of views?

they are clones of sheep.

Sounds like your life is defined by someones opinion on a chinese crossword puzzle enthusiast board. Try again.

My life is pretty great imo. I did some bullying and also got bullied. I voted for Bernie in the Primaries and posted here for ebin memes before that. The Kike betrayal of the DNC, the backlash to basic enforcement of century old laws and calling everyone a nazi has turned me into an ethno nationalist.
Listen to me fuck head, if you stay here you are eventually going to start reading the truth about race if you aren't a complete subhuman yourself. Leave and be blissfully ignorant or you will become one of us. I find greater happiness in the truth though. Now 90% of my coworkers call niggers niggers. How does it feel to be the establishment shill boomer now faggot?

Attached: 1528561769168.png (272x361, 150K)

Sounds like SJW projection to me. stop hating white people first

Try poor southern white folk. Its true. Wal Mart is a proper example of this.

a lot of kids here hate society. the only thing making thwm productive is no your society, but real, down to earth values. you harbor a lot of hatred for posters here, and you are conceited.

you should fix yourself before fixing others

>Conformity
I wouldn't even know where to start.

Don't worry, you will get gassed soon too.

Attached: dasjuden.jpg (618x678, 108K)

Ego is a weakness. Truth and self introspection and empathy towards other humans is liberating once you stop hating and blaming others for self failures.

>this much projection

See, I posted a pretty bland and average view today of the problems we have today and what did you do? You ignored it.

That was to be expected. If I post my grievances in the average fora it will be deleted. If I present them to you, the defender of the status quo, you will just ignore them. The rational position of that something is terribly wrong going on and we should talk about it is censored by state and media, but are also easy to ignore by you, because it's non-emotional. Just like everyone else. It lacks punch. But the crime is real, the problems are real. They reach into many peoples lives and resentment and anger builds up.

So instead I'll just say that you kikes, half-breed mutts and faggots should be gassed, culled and thrown in bogs. Then you straighten up and listen. And I really don't care anymore, because although I'd prefer a peaceful and rational solution, that's a solution too. Fuck you. You commie fucks made me.

Attached: 1470655735156.jpg (406x364, 49K)

Russian winters are harsh I hear. Pity Hitler didn't just stay a political figure instead of an armchair general.

Nope. And fuck you're fucking mother.

>Face it. Your life sucks. You sit behind a computer screen lashing out in an online echo chamber of narcissism, loathing, and blame for your own shitty lives.
>t. A racist loser.
At least you're honest with yourself.

You forgot to make a single argument.

Attached: 1504874176610.jpg (331x318, 47K)

How many times do we have to see threads like this? It's like a rite of passage for know-it-all liberal teens, to come here and say the same exact fucking thing every week. Dude, we've seen hundreds of you come here and say this dumb shit. Six months from now you'll make a thread saying how you came here to totally troll us and now you're one of us.

Oh so we are just making shit up now? Great thread moron. Saged and hidden.

Attached: 1528921451362.jpg (500x303, 28K)

Society is a mass of social circles and fake people who secretly hate you for success and uniqueness. Conformity and mediocrity are just as bad as hatred and bias. They are all weaknesses of the mind.

It's a prank bro

It is my love for humanity that fuels my hatred for Jews, pedos, faggots, niggers and other degenerates.

Stale pasta desu

We are all thankful you won't rise to anything of prominence to carry out these views. The basement is a lonely place friend.

But you're wrong. I plan on bringing your system down singlehandedly in my spare time. If you want to talk about weakness of the mind let's discuss greed and hubris and how your entire system is vulnerable to destruction.

line spacing is a myth

Have you ever considered that being "successful and well adjusted" is the same thing as "being a compliant slave"?
Good for you, you say the things your masters want to hear and you don't suffer the whip too much. Well done. So proud.

But that's why you're here. The winds are changing and it makes you confused and afraid. It's not contained to the basement anymore, although you're correct that's where it started. And you should be afraid. Because take that shit that's been going down in Britain, where huge gangs of immigrants systematically gang-rape young girls and the authorities cover it up. This creates many very, very, very angry people. People whose grievances is censored and punished. That's why people listen. Many listen. So you're correct in being afraid.

Good goy

Attached: 1529349132367.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Oh so now I'm Jewish? Sorry to disappoint. If you want to bring down the system eliminate the system of barriers in your mind.

Read
This is you. A limp-wristed puppet of the establishment state. A low-test nu-male who's lost touch with the fundamental values that your ancestors built civilisation on. Stare into the face of your political allies. The abyss of those who stand to gain from your movement. Does it feel good? Does it give you a tingle in your righteous heart? Glory and joy! The West is being overrun by muslim hordes, degeneracy is celebrated in the streets, all the things history's greatest generations resisted, and warned us about, are coarsing through Western society, like a poisoned blood.

And you wonder why society is breaking down, why economic opportunity is missing, and why the world seems to be descending into chaos. Well there's no secret. There are people who want it that way, and they've figured out how to manipulate susceptible children into fighting for their cause, bullying honesty and integrity out of public discourse with weapons of political correctness. And here you are, bringing it to one of the few places where we can have a frank discussion, telling us how not to think, as if we didn't already know what the world thought of us. Thanks for that, you fucking disgrace.

Sage

Attached: 1523355409751.jpg (576x553, 94K)

What's your opinion about the IQ gap between whites and blacks?

The masses are fools and easily controlled by perfectly manipulated events to instill controlled hatred and anger. Its all very obvious.

IQ is nothing if you waste that intellect on masturbating to waifus.

>the majority of people here want peace in the world.

Attached: 1528752544983.gif (205x223, 1.1M)

Youre the one claiming to be successful and well adjusted to the system, whether a Jew or not makes no difference. You support a rotting corpse. I simply choose to walk away from it. If I want to destroy the system I will simply bring down the power and internet and watch the niggers cannibalize the Left.

If I take my own, my parents and my grandparents generation, my family have been the target of perhaps 10 crimes of any note. We're a close knit family and talk about these things. All of these crimes were committed by immigrants. Was that manipulated events to instill hate and anger? If so, why should we care. And why should we accept that we're not allowed to talk about this? What you don't realize is that most people who become extreme in their opinions already have tried to be reasonable. Being reasonable is censored and punished. That it pans out this way is completely predictable.

You do realize muslims created the basis for mathematics and basic currency's in the middle east? The babylonians are clear evidence of this. Society and civilization have many connections and histories.

Just let us have our space you stupid kykes, normies and commies.

Again using circumstantial events as justification to hate a group of people. Invalid argument try again.