Space Force

>Trump is actually making anime real

We Macross and Gundam now! Best. President. Ever.

Attached: Gundam-pictures-gundam-wing-20556934-1025-768.jpg (1025x768, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxu6XSfxpWo
archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
youtube.com/watch?v=zeNytM7JdYY
space.com/40239-near-earth-asteroid-detection-space-telescope.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W6e-MbY0L10
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx6IDyO1XSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1517749546035.jpg (936x1310, 192K)

when do i get to sign up?

Attached: bann24023_0_1526271366.jpg?v=1526271366.jpg (600x450, 113K)

Space force is essentially a way to ensure funding for space without the NASA SJW shittery and to encourage military level innovation.
As a bonus missile bases in space that can hit any country anywhere at any-time, and no one can stop them.

Attached: 1395594244597.jpg (1600x1200, 137K)

That's exactly why I'm excited for it. We're finally gonna make a proper push for space colonization.

I like Trump, but he’s an idiot sometimes. We already have a “space force,” it’s called the US Air Force.

>Implying our military isn't just as pozzed and full of "sjws" as NASA.

Except the Air Force has done fuck all in regard to space. Better have a separate branch that's fully focused on JUST Space. Not only that, but the militarization of Space will push other countries to do the same, leading to a new Space Race, and with it, tons of innovation. I never liked Reagan's demilitarization agreement. It led to the stagnation in space exploration we're seeing now.

The only blunder on Trump's part was calling them the "Space Force" and not the "Space Marines."

What do you mean they have done nothing in regard to space? The Air Force Space Command is focused solely on space.

And has accomplished nearly NOTHING.

Your military is a hell of a lot better than NASA or our military.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxu6XSfxpWo

Seriously WTF Trump? Why should government protect the US from space alien when it doesn’t even protect you from harmful microbes which kills more people.

I guess that’s where I’m confused. What do you expect from them? They are a very active command. Running launch missions on the regular, managing space craft missions 24/7, etc.

American niggers need Russian Soyuz to reach LOW Earth orbit, what space force are you talking about?

Attached: 1525768778655.png (444x413, 196K)

There was an agreement signed with various countries for not putting space weapons. USA is part of this agreement.

Based

Congress also has to approve- good luck with that.

we also live in a world where hobbies are mental illness and cutting your dick off is perfectly normal

>he thinks countries actually follow this paper agreement

Attached: 1512515774058.png (480x468, 207K)

Well, considering Elon Musk accomplished a lot more than they did in a much shorter span of time, I'd say that speaks volumes for their efforts. What do I expect from them? For us to already have a viable infrastructure in space, or at least cheaper forms of launching, like that one scrapped concept engine that never got finished. Forgot the name, but it's shaped like a wedge and mitigates the need for an assistant booster.

Attached: 1529386946020.png (2278x958, 1.66M)

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

Attached: 1529386969784.png (1142x953, 2.01M)

Actually yes, you don't understand that there is no stealth in space, with radars you can see things in orbet the size of 1 santimeter and they always orbit and always appear again. If they change orbit, they also can be detected. So if you put something in space, you are putting it for enemy millitary on display. Of course only 3-4 countries have radars the size and power, but only those countries contest space. So we don't have anyting big or scarry in space.

Attached: 1525757903616.gif (268x264, 1.69M)

youtube.com/watch?v=zeNytM7JdYY

This is what you are talking about.
Now we can make it, I hope Trump does make it.

Without law and order (such as treaties) you’ll lose all credibility and give rise to chaos. I suppose anarchists will be happy.

When will the tungsten rods used on North Korea be made public? After they are used on Iran for leverage?

>I hope Trump does make it.
it takes more than 5 years to fund and make it and even then it would be canceled.

transexually underated

>Adeptus Astartes
Ftfy

Tell me why stealth systems that are used on aircraft would not work on a tiny piece of metal over 10,000km from earth.

You mean it will be the same as the wall?

because you need to understand how stealth works, it never hides the aircraft and works only against poor early generation radars making the signature of the plane less obvious for a short ammount of time but enough in the battle conditions to approach-attack-retreat. In space you could use several radars and even optical systems to detect the thing over multiple orbits, it moves really predictable.

>put amerifats in spaces buckets for votes n shiet
>wreck them with cheap arduino boards before they can even react

Attached: 1528227764726.jpg (720x720, 90K)

What did he really accomplish? Building a rocket? He didn’t invent that. Rockets have been made by the Germans since the 40s — even 30s depending on your research. Or are you talking about the reusable rockets? Again, not his invention. Kids have been launching reusable model rockets as since the 50s. His rockets are not cheaper. They MIGHT be — I HOPE they are. But he has been subsidizing spacex to keep those prices down. Again, I hope they can keep their prices down to keep NASA contracts. I think privatizing is the best way to go. But no, he hasn’t invented shit. He just marketed, skillfully, what was already there.

Fight me leaf

>wrong on so many levels senpai

You wouldn't have a military station in LEO (ISS orbit altitude), that would be retarded, you'd have the stations at L2, L3 or L4 langrage point, thousands of kilometres from earth (asteroids that pass through these areas are nearly undetected until they're bouncing off our atmosphere).

As for missiles, you can mount them to any military uplink sat no probs, you don't need a full Minutemen missile up there, just final stage for Mach 10+ thrust and warhead.

He's successfully lowered the cost of launching by a fuckton. Look, I know you're one of those Musk contrarians who wants to undermine everything he's done, so I'm not gonna get into this.

No, I’m not. I will not give him credit for being an inventor. I will give him credit for being an awesome as fuck business man. We need more people like him in business. He doesn’t need to be an inventor, he just needs to sell, that’s what’s good for our economy. He has not yet lowered the cost to get into space. He had artificially lowered the cost. Which is fine, the goal is to capture that price point by throwing money at it. I’m a big fan of his goal, and I really hope it works. I want privatized space launches. It saves us tax payers a lot of money. Eventually the whole program should be privatized.

A radar strong enough to find an extremely low signature satellite surrounded in a field of asteroids and space junk coloured black over 10k km from earth?
Orbit doesn't matter if you don't know its there or think it is space junk.

I’m talking about the space program.

I’m a huge fan of Tesla. Probably too much of a fan. I’m assuming he had some inventive contributions in the designs. I will give him credit in Tesla.

SPACE FORESKINS

Attached: GlenCallender-ForeskinPrideSalute.jpg (332x312, 114K)

>you'd have the stations at L2, L3 or L4 langrage point
1. And you need to have a rocket that can reach those. And you can't launch that covertly. And the bigger the payload, the easier it is to see it. Like this shit picrelated. The rocket from far space would have no less time to reach target on Earth then warhead from submarine. You need to have more than 50 up there to have any effect, because what strategic advantage you get from 1-10 warheads?

2. Nigger, what are you going to do in L3? L3 of Earth and Moon i hope you mean and not Earth and Sun? I said it - to go far you need bigger rocket, and then you increase the time warhead or what need time to go back to Earth.

>surrounded in a field of asteroids and space junk coloured black over 10k km from earth?
get real, there are no asteroids in vicinity. Color doesn't fuckign matter, there is shit like occultation of stars.

Attached: china-space-station-tiangong-1-radar-1a.jpg (1000x625, 170K)

>A radar strong enough to find an extremely low signature satellite surrounded in a field of asteroids
>surrounded in a field of asteroids
You actually believe we have asteroid fields floating around the Earth. You actually are this retarded. I actually post on a board with someone as dumb as you.

Lockheed already did this in the nineties but the project wasn't picked up and they aren't a launch company. He just repackaged what they accomplished. And I am a musk fan so get fucked.

space.com/40239-near-earth-asteroid-detection-space-telescope.html

We have a fuck tonne of asteroids around earth, if great big chunks of rock can't be found, then surly a specially designed satellite could be hidden for years. These asteroids block starlight more than a small satellite.

As for launches, the air-force are already doing missions in space, we don't know where they do or what they are doing but we know they are doing it.
You don't need 1 satellite with 50 warheads but a network of satellite to launch attacks from multiple directions, attacks that would be much more silent than launching a missile from earth.
To get the mass up there you could use a space base to shuttle parts and fuel up, then use a rocket to bounce around the earth setting up the satellites on the sly. Who knows WHAT the satellites are for if they do see them, the US could just say they are for comms or any other excuse.

>der are no asteroids near earth heu heu heu

Attached: 1527104481591.jpg (228x221, 5K)

FUCKING FINALLY!!!! LOIC IS REAL!! REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: B61E0DD1-7146-4059-A82C-5CC78DF41C03.jpg (500x670, 42K)

Anime Real?
You mean he is living up to his Warhammer 40K ulterego.

Hey, user.
Not trying to be a dick here, but as a legitimate rocket scientist i can tell you the Air Force acted as the literal wright brothers of space when it comes to Rockets. Germans made rockets first, but orbiting earth (let alone reaching escape velocity) was a pipe dream for them without Goddard in the mix and cal tech research that was brought in via the USAF talent scouting. They brought the pieces together and set up everything to create a viable space domain for human interaction which required an incredible amount of vision. Then after sputnik, the USAF got the green light in the defense budget to go hard in the paint to get Humans in space and expand satellite capabilities. Read the book "Beyond Horizons" if you desire to know more. You are selling the USAF short here.

near asteroid means they COME close, not stick around. Come close very fast and then fuck off very fast.
> we don't know where they do or what they are doing
you don't know a lot of shit(but we know) and i have no intrest in coversation with someone who doesn't know shit yet still talks.

The only weapons related things that are restricted by the Outer Space Treaty are military bases on celestial bodies, and Weapons of Mass Destruction. Guns and bombs are otherwise A-OK in the Outer Space Treaty.

>Guns and bombs are otherwise A-OK in the Outer Space Treaty.
lukcy for us the space is huge, fast and targets are so small, our primitive guns are useless there and bombs don't matter.

Wow you actually doubled down on your retardation. I'm impressed.

Wrong. We can do whatever we want because fuck you we have a Space Force.

Honestly, it'd be really smart to put WMDs in space for near Earth asteroids. One's about to pass by really close in the coming years.

Also, military bases are the first step toward proper space colonies, so I wosh we could do that too.

And the treaty also forbids nuclear powered rockets, which is a real fucking shame desu. That part has halted our push into space by so much.

>our primitive guns
Good point; better get crackin' on space lasers, railguns, and guided missile swarms.

awww yiss, can I be Stang?

Attached: Screenshot_60.jpg (264x355, 36K)

One day... GUNDAM!

Attached: 1481869890905.jpg (640x360, 156K)

I have what the Space Force needs

Attached: webm_unrelated.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

only non of those work even on earth properly, if you don't count killing a drone in 100 meters. And now look how fast ISS moves and imagine targeting it with laser. missiles are limited by fuel and mass,

Sure.

Attached: 19D3BC87-936B-4CF9-88E1-B031055A4145.png (600x450, 488K)

What

Attached: queen.jpg (647x340, 39K)

>only non of those work even on earth properly, if you don't count killing a drone in 100 meters. And now look how fast ISS moves and imagine targeting it with laser. missiles are limited by fuel and mass,

You don't know the first thing about orbital mechanics, do you.

hes going to waste more money . about 3 quarters of a tril on this and they wont have anything to show for it besides the decrease in welfare spending and increase in national debt

>space force
99% maintenance and logistics, 1% actual space

Attached: mpv-shot0126.png (1920x1088, 2.14M)

what anime?

i would fucking rek you

What is your argument? I can't read your thoughts nigger, so either say it, or shut the fuck up.

How bout he start rebuilding the infrastructure of this country, which is crumbling btw instead of starting some sci-fi fantasy bullshit that'll literally never get off the ground? I seriously question his decisions sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6e-MbY0L10

Actually, we already have working lasers and railguns.

how about understand the fact that we will have space marines in this lifetime?

Attached: 1527747411870.jpg (621x597, 49K)

>What is your argument? I can't read your thoughts nigger, so either say it, or shut the fuck up.

You know how a rocket and an air to air missile can only change their direction of travel a certain amount before they run out of fuel? That applies to everything in space. Things are traveling fast in space, yes, but theyr'e all traveling in straight lines, making any significant turn will take a ton of fuel, and lasers travel in nice straight lines, especially when there's no significant atmosphere to speak of.

>Actually, we already have working lasers and railguns.

That was part of the joke, but purpose built designs would be needed for space based operations.

The best part is:
In space there is no one to bomb.

Did she actually just shit herself?

I'm a grown up and don't care about video games and toys though.

it will soon not be games and toys but a reality my friend. embrace it rather than resist. or are you gonna blame the russians for this too?

Attached: 862E7C40-C5CC-44D3-9E7E-36557D717583.jpg (1442x2003, 692K)

how's that space exploration going, Paco?

I'm Sting

Attached: image.jpg (300x408, 33K)

Attached: 1519950665999.png (725x684, 354K)

>walk into jazz club
>this guy slaps your gf's bass
what do?

Attached: sting.jpg (323x480, 24K)

Yet.

So how is that relevant now, when acting like a nigger in orbit throwing rockets would ruin space for everyone? Like Chinese did and debrees left for decades. And lasers requare a big power source, and there is this thing called Inverse-square law of distance and spacecrafts already protected from the sun by that foil, so you can just wrap them more in it, so your laser wouldn't heat it up more than 600 degrees in a short contact? USa had these brillian pebbles program but it got so big in budget, they closed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx6IDyO1XSY

Kwasitz haderach his ass and split him in two. Or ask him to stop nicely

Can't wait for this to become a reality

Attached: Legend of the Galactic Heroes gore.webm (480x360, 2.78M)

This

Us government should nuke canada

>spacecrafts already protected from the sun by that foil, so your laser wouldn't heat it up

Muv-luv thread?

Attached: mla1.png (1024x768, 906K)

>can't send people to low earth orbit
>larping that they have the USS Enterprise

Inverse square law doesn't apply to a coherent beam, such as a laser. It only applies to an omni directional dispersion of energy, like an explosion.

Space is really big. We have had no problems with debris despite the scary looking infographics people try to make.

Ah so that's what goes on inside the ships in EVE: Online.

my only fear is that US niggers will one moment throw hands in the air and say "if we can't be dominant in space, we will ruin it for everyone and shit all over it with debrees so no one will be there!".

>us deploys multiple orbital battle station by the year 2020
>’all waste will be recycled and fed back into the vertical gardens for recyc ok goys
>unwitting Shit tier pajeet coders employed as a majority amd fed high fibre diets, poop density levels approaching 9000
>pajeets endlessly fixing prehistoric and never ending shitty code futilely, al, the while poo stockpiles increase at an alarming rate
> within three minutes ths, the USA has enough mass in orbital poop to wreak such havoc on the planets’ surface that mere designated shitting streets appear to be akin to dodging the occasional dog-gift on your front lawn
Sorry Anil, the schedule has been pushed back.
WORLD SUPPER POOPER BY 2025 (terminal velocity edition)
Mfw

Attached: DE443DE2-90AE-40A0-A788-6DD21E48E724.jpg (260x347, 27K)

blah super pooper scoopers are just legende

Attached: Ontw4UPh.jpg (718x404, 34K)

There is already a secret space command. Trump is merely forcing the acknowledgement of it.

Yeah, you’ll be laughing on the other side of your faeces when the bogs from god turn entire provinces to shit. Mark my words

Attached: 8D44A841-A798-4CB0-812E-81943D54D799.jpg (350x240, 28K)

which one of you faggots wants a ride on my STAR of david DESTROYER?

Attached: Screenshot_21.jpg (1143x639, 62K)

AIRSPACE you regard. It exists to support flight ops that bomb the ground, not combat in outer space.

Also as any milfag will tell you, the air force is truly a civilian organization in our midst, no warrior culture.

Heck I'm an army guy and I'm rooting for a space navy.

Butthurt airforce nco detected