There are atheists here who aren't also anarchists

>there are atheists here who aren't also anarchists
How do you rationalize not believe in Skydaddy but still believing in Statemommy?

Attached: d001001230818.png (972x1000, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By realising that abolishing the state just returns us to the "might makes right" of the middle ages.
Also i dislike the prospect of having to deal with the then-less-restrained rabble degenerating themselves even more fiercely.

I swear anarchists are the political equivalents toddlers that think they can take on the world.

All athiests worship the state.

I don't "believe in". I can see the necessity in having a state.
Anarchism is a meme. It results in tribalist infighting the likes of which Africa has been seeing the past centuries

I can bring down your system with a shovel and pair of kevlar snips.

I'm a Jew, so as long as they don't support the christards, I don't fucking care.

Still waiting, user.

As i said: like toddlers.

so if there's 3 guys on a deserted island, and 2 guys decide that all of them entered into a contrat social and vote that the 3rd guy has to give them 60% of his fish, it's perfectly fine and moral in your super high IQ head?

That's anarchy, retard.

So what are you going to do when I do it? Die. That's what.

Wake up. GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: seedoflife.png (232x217, 7K)

Probably because they have the ability to determine what they believe for themselves and not be mindless shee that flock to whatever they are told.
You faggot.

but if god is everything, why even use the word god? we already have the word universe, why not use that instead?

wow, you are dense.

Attached: 1521641186792.png (1416x1600, 606K)

In fact, anarcho-syndicalist and fascist are pretty similar in their style of organization. Fascism is totalitarian centralized anarchism in practice (they both share a common origin wich is Sorelian syndicalism, but while anarchist carry the spirit of jacobins, fascist carry the spirit of tge futurist movement)

>wow you are dense
says the 60 iq czech xD

Still waiting, dear.
I seem to be distinctly not-dead.
Y'know, despite the 100 years+ worth of attempts.

Either way, an atheist is fighting for REASON and SCIENCE! So whatever they support it is SO FUCKING MUCH BETTER THAN MUH CHRISTIANITY!!

Morals don't matter, the guys that are left are always right.
So the guy gives up 60%, or 100% and his life, his choice.

I believe that state will provide me with your moms pussy. I haven't fucked her tho, although there is long queue.

you should've said you don't care about morality in your first post, I wouldn't have bothered replying to a basic nigger.

go back to Morocco, you're not Dutch.

follow his post, then mine, then use the parts of your high IQ brain which are responsible for abstract analytic thought and being to ponder what led to a low IQ czech creaming you in an argument on the internet.

>creaming you
I'm pretty sure that's YOUR parietal and occipital lobes.
>You're on a deserted island
Ok, so there is no infrastructure, no military, and no police. Therefore, no government responsibilities, and thus no government -> ANARCHY.
>2 guys decide that all of them entered into a contrat social.
Not how it works. That's called authoritarianism/fascism (Depending on how it's implemented)

Morals are for those too weak minded to grasp the reality of this world, a cattleprod for the hordes of fools that populate it.

And i can't say i have any relation to Morocco, but i'm sure your own country is equally respectable.

Then they wouldn't be statist drones.

Minarchist Libertarian here. The human race has not evolved enough to implement full Anarchy. We must smooth the way, slowly.

>Not how it works. That's called authoritarianism/fascism (Depending on how it's implemented)

that's actually exactly how the modern political thought, since the authors of the original thought (Rousseau, Locke,...) with slight tweaks in Rawls conceptualize the existence of social contract. Are you new? Or do you dispute that the current political philosophy of liberal democracy is not based on an unwritten social contract?

>Or do you dispute that the current political philosophy of liberal democracy is not based on an unwritten social contract
I do actually.
There are these things called constitutions and laws.

Jesus Christ, I don't have time to explain political philosophy 101 to you.

Just so you don't think I'm backing from the argument:

>the social contract is the philosophical tool used to establish the authority od communities to put constitution and laws in place. i.e. an answer to the question: what makes an individual submit to laws and a constitution in the first place?

I feel like explaining differential algebra to someone who's barely proficient in addition and subtraction.

read some fucking political philosophy you pleb