Unemployed members of Jow Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

Attached: 1546240_10153656392498835_5987751972174507508_n.jpg (638x960, 97K)

Daily reminder, being a white man with a stem degree is a perfectly reasonable reason to be unemployed.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-093226.png (1440x2960, 655K)

Literal certified insanity.

I have no problem, I just don't want to work

I have enough magic internet money to not need a job

Just work graveyard security. Guard an empty building. Sit around doing nothing but playing vidya and shitposting.

I'm doing just that right now! Still living the NEET lifestyle, and getting $10/hr!

Pakis took our jobs

I'm a patrician and nobody will hire me because they feel inherently inferior in my presence, even if I make myself subservient to them for the purpose of work.

Being wealthy and well bred kinda sucks but at least I'm not a slave.

>Got an off the books job that paid well
>Boss for some reason hated me to the point of creating rules that only I had to follow (Like allowing everyone to use their phones during break except for me)
>Quit because I assume it's only going to get worse and worse

And here I am.
Even with connections it's tough getting a job

I don't have a job that's the fucking problem you faggot!

help me bros
I want a job bad but online applications just seem futile. Is it bad if I call and ask for the manager to see if my applications been seen? I've heard it makes you look like you have initiative, but also that it might be annoying as fuck to them.

Why waste my time doing pointless stuff?

Disease. Disease fucked my life.

Work for what?

Nice thread babe

Attached: taxation.jpg (509x196, 34K)

Just keep sending resumes, it can take literally years.

Neet is a political issue ya cunt

The job market is terrible, I have no idea where the fuck this “amazing job market” I keep hearing about in the news is.

I’ve got an Ivy League degree (Bachelor of Science) and I don’t get callbacks. Stay strong brothers.

>Be Me
>30 Years old
>Get payed for 38 hours a week
>Realise I working closer too 60 hours
>Go smoke a cock you lazy bastards

Did this for years. It's mind numbing. Got an apprenticeship and so should you

I'm 24 and I've been working since I was 18 and I honestly don't see the point.
I have friends who have never worked a day in their lives and are older than me with the exact same standard of living.

I live in an apartment, they live in apartments.
I can afford whatever food/video games I want, they can afford whatever food/video games they want.
If I get sick I'm taken to the hospital where I am treated by the same doctors and given the same medicine as they would if they got sick.

The only difference is that they have 10+ hours extra free time everyday which means they have time to travel/party and get laid, which I don't .

Attached: 1527959278006.png (612x491, 98K)

Central bankers and corrupt politicians taking banksters pay offs wreck the ecomony, yeah...our problem.

The employment numbers are totally manipulated. They say it's at 3.8 percent in the the U.S but the actual number is speculated to be 24 percent

Work won't make anyone free

I worked from 16 to 23, then on and off until 27 and haven't worked for the past 8 years. Feels good, now I will only work if I need/want more money for a specific goal

The Protestant work ethic is a spook.

Attached: Spookbuster.jpg (226x223, 12K)

Where at user?

my brother has a tiny apartement, he also tattood his entire body full and has a mind numbing taxi job or some shit, He is full autist and i wonder why he isnt the one on welfare

i feel no need with the housing crisis, refugees, islam, and the upcoming Civil War to work a day in my life in this modern country, People here unironically without bitching ONLY see what you DONT have, And do not see quality in skill etcetera

We are now in short of Wielders, And Texel ( small island off our coast) job centre asking ME who lives in the most southern part of my country if i am interesting in becoming a cook.. LmfuckingFAO! 40 hours MINIMAL shit pay, AAAAND 2 days of school?! Fawk no! Why are you asking pooor people to move on a hillbilly ass island with also over there, Unaffordable housing.

good goy, switch jobs dumbass

All I'm good for is English translation and interpretation. I keep getting jobs that require a job interview and then interactions with people at an office, attending phone calls and being a clown for tourists. That is not what I'm good at, and I'm very good at what I do. I am but a humble autist. Still, I wholeheartedly refuse to work 10 hours a day and finish at literally 4 am only to go back to my parents' house because I can't afford one on my own with that salary. I'd rather invest on crypto and off myself if all goes to hell.

Apply in China. They love white males working on their tech, and they pay better than the US.

t. Designing rudimentary AI in China

I live in the middle of fucking nowhere with no car or license.

> (OP)
>>Be Me
Years old
>>Get payed for 38 hours a week
>>Realise I working closer too 60 hours
>Realise I'm being scammed
>F-fucking NEETS I swear.
Goy of the year.

>work all day doing something you hate
>have meaningless conversations with strangers, improperly validating your sense of mental well-being
>make money, buying meaningless shit like clothes or some shit
yup... im the one with a problem

I've been applying to jobs and interviewing for 8 months with no luck. My wife won't sex me.

vidya

Attached: 1528924867441.jpg (500x456, 76K)

I have failed at everything I have ever done.

I just sit in my childhood bedroom here in a remote part of Scotland. I'm waiting out my death, but am also happy and content.

Attached: 02.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>put 5 productive hours into HTML/CSS on any free learning site
>make a few absolutely normie sites, cat memes etc
>now you have a portfolio
>apply for job as webdev in China, take no less than 50k since applying as white male
You can make it, if you want it.

I have a job but I'm gonna quit soon so I can relax and spend more time getting fit for basic training