Deport the gypsy scum

Who is the best leader of this cucked planet?
Salvini is, today our great leader has announced a census of all the dirty gypsies who stain my beautiful country. The kids who steal (all of them) will be taken away from parents, and the non EU gypsies citizen will be expelled.

politico (.) eu/article/matteo-salvinis-italy-roma-expulsion-outcry/

Also remember to praise for based Orban, who want to change the Hungarian constitution to prohibit the entry of fugees.

Evropa is rising.
Death to EU.

Attached: salvini_populista.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

termometropolitico.it/1307858_sondaggi-elettorali-18-giugno-lega-primo-partito.html
termometropolitico.it/1307697_sondaggi-politici-sbarchi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based.
The EU should go back to being a steel trade confederation or what ever it was.

Basato Salvini

Just dont send them here send them to India please.

It was created by (((them))) for white genocide. Look up the founders.

Hw many gypsies aren't from the EU?
Also how thd fuck did gypsies ever get citizenship in European countries?

there are lot's of non-EU balkans gypsies

Spaghetti is so spicy these days

And that's a good thing

>Hw many gypsies aren't from the EU?

the majority of them are from bosnia/serbia/albania/etc...

he literally can't stop winning

Attached: 1525273599507.png (3000x3000, 945K)

Is there any difference?

Oy vey goyim what are you doing? Why do you hate the vibrant enrichment of the Rom community? Hitler put the gipsies on the ovens, it's annuddah Shoah!

Attached: Chosen.jpg (474x316, 15K)

Please don't send them to Germany

Romania BTFO

When do we start rounding up the jews?
Feels good man.

we should put them in the ovens on the boats used to send niggers back

Daily reminder that Orban is better. He doesn’t use his Navy to fish for niggers to ferry into Europe. He also doesn’t support the proposed African “processing centers” and quotas (rubber stamps designed to accelerate the Kalergi plan and force it on actual based countries like Poland). Compared to Orban, Salvini is just another nigger.

Attached: D3E7A2DD-7DD1-49BD-9396-985C0CCAD32B.jpg (370x506, 48K)

Please sterilize them before sending out of Italy.

So non EU gypsies will go back, well thats a relief I guess you will having ours for a longer time.

God bless Salvini, a leader with backbone who loves his nation and its people

I wish this was my prime minister. (((Babiš))) will never get us rid of the filthy gypsies

That's cause he's a landlocked country lmao

The butthurt this man is causing is so astonishing, I've no words... seriously, so many of (((them))) have come out to insult him it's not even funny, I'm mind blown how many there are in the media.
It's unfortunate there is a language barrier between us and the rest of the West, I wish non-Italians could enjoy this massive amount of salt too.

Sorry user, but the kids will be taken away.
Read it again, all the gypsies will go away by themselves if they want to keep their kids.

>the gypsies will go away by themselves if they want to keep their kids.
ehhhhh I wouldn't make that bet if I was you.

>Unfortunately

Salvini is a fun guy, also Italy should send a peacekeeping force to Libya so you can take their oil. MARE NOSTRUM.

Attached: 1529358473609.jpg (590x759, 128K)

>all the gypsies will go away by themselves if they want to keep their kids

lol they don't give a shit about their kids, for them they are just tools to be used to obtain alms

>He doesn’t use his Navy to fish for niggers to ferry into Europe

Attached: 1506700540888.png (392x714, 294K)

You'd be surprised.....
Thank fuck i got used to a peacefull city i dont want to have to carry a knife on me ever again.

They can make more just like that,so you dont need to worry.

Their kids are the money makers, the more they have the more gibs and money they steal.

If your government was based you'd just declare them to be Syrians and deport them to turkey.

Communists felt bad for them because Hitler tried to get rid of them, now they are everywhere

i hope that the next target will be chinks/asians
Prato must be purged

Genuinely proud of you Italy. Really great stuff.

About 50% of them aren't citizens
By the way don't tell left wing parties these stats exist because apparently having a census is fascist or something, i don't even know

You think they give a fuck about their kids?

Attached: 1528068299841.png (600x600, 837K)

Baseado. Meanwhile our cuck in Chief will be admitting more refugees and other leeches

>poland
>the mexico of europe
>based

(((They))) owned the world and now they are losing it. Start making a gas list.

Well you have a history of being conquered by arabs and blacks so in truth you just repeat it.

Oh the Irony. Your whole country is either Ottoman or Hungarian clay.

NORTHERN LEAGUE POLLED AS THE FIRST PARTY FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER FAGGOTS.
M5S DOWN 3 POINTS AND NORTHERN LEAGUE UP 3 IN ONE WEEK

Attached: SWG-2018.06.18-1.jpg (800x800, 125K)

We will have two years of that plus anoter 4 years more of a C's/PSOE government in the next elections now that PP has finally imploded (and that's a good thing). The only solution is to start voting for Vox massively, especially if you are in Madrid.

So do you, and at least we kicked them out 500 years ago
When was the last time the ottomans were in Romanian clay? 150 years?

>orban
>poland

Attached: 1483869617134.jpg (129x182, 24K)

We never got conquered by the Ottomans only made a vassal which is a pretty big difference and where I live Hungary never had a claim on these lands and we btfo every time.But dont worry int will take you another 700 years to reclaim it since you lost it already.

Shut the fuck up, retarded gypsy, nobody cares about your opinion.

We beat the Ottomans and regain full sovereignty in the early 18th century.

>voting for Vox massively, especially if you are in Madrid.
Do they actually have a chance here? They getting actual representation would be insane. I don't agree in some things (like being Israel buttbudies but that already happens) but they certainly are better than Cuckadanos

>termometropolitico.it/1307858_sondaggi-elettorali-18-giugno-lega-primo-partito.html

>termometropolitico.it/1307697_sondaggi-politici-sbarchi.html

CANNOT STOP WINNING

Attached: cq5dam.web.738.462.jpg (738x462, 63K)

You cared enough to reply my African friend.

>18th Century
So 10 centuries being turk, a century being a commie and a lifetime of being a gipsy. Good job.

If it's sovereignty you're worried about, there were free Christian kingdoms here in the late VIII Century

DEATH TO THE EU!

If Salvini begins to deport all illegals and does something against legal immigration too, the Lega is going to reach 40% on its own easily.

We were made a vassal in the 14th century but keep having your african fantasies alive.

Attached: EhItsAMussolini.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

never seen a spain vs romania debate
you see the unthinkable on pol

Only the north and they were helped by the mountains and by the fact that arabs couldnt organize anymore due to infighting.But I will give you this those guys who fought against them were heroes.

lmao the salt on that twitter thread
>OMG SALVINI WANTS TO KICK OUT ILLEGALS WHO DO NOTHING BUT COMMIT CRIME? LITERALLY MUSSOLINI!!!! LITERALLY FASCISM!!!! ETHNIC CLEANSING!!!!!!!!

You aren't even a country, just a bunch of clay territories mashed together. The only good part is Transylvania, and it belongs to Hungary.

Deport them where? Romania?

Why not just rid the Earth of the vermin once and for all.

There is hardly any visual differences between southern Italians and gypsies

This. If italian globalist wrote in english, there would be a Left Salt General 24/7. It's hilarious and astonishing. They're shilling like I've never seen

The EU has become an ideological union. It should return to being just a free trade union, with free movement of people and goods within the EU.

Kek look who talks about not being a real country, tell me again from how many kingdoms you are made of? Just admit it you are repeating the same thing you did before.

I'm just baiting, but he keeps falling for it. Next he will say WE WUZ ROMANZ

shut up nazi

They are certainly better than Ciudadanos and they help to push the Overton window. They have a chance of gaining some deputies in Madrid, indeed, if they achieve that they will only grow from there.

And it ends there.

Its all orchestrated
>Thesis
>Antithesis
>Synthesis

That isn't bad as long as the ideology fits our common interests instead of being one of demographic displacement and dystopian mass surveillance.

per favore, stai zitto.

I guess I could give it a shot. To be honest, there's literally zero parties here that I like, so I have nothing to lise

He's based but he's no Hillary Clinton.

Attached: 1528899372858m.jpg (1024x723, 117K)

>Portuguese MEP Ana Gomes called Salvini “fascist” and “racist,” asking: “after the migrants and the Roma, who’ll they come to get next?” She urged Italy to “wake up.” Former Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni tweeted a similar sentiment, writing: “Yesterday the refugees, today the Roma, tomorrow guns for all.”

>Yesterday the refugees, today the Roma, tomorrow guns for all.

Guns for all Italians. Make Spaghetti Westerns Great Again! Can't wait for you guys to be brothers in arms with America Spaghetti-bros. Soon you'll know the great pride that comes with other countries only entitled to a plastic spoon, criticizing you about your superior fire arm rights.

THANK YOU, SALVINI!
GODSPEED, SALVINI!

the gigajew of the news already compared it to 30's racial laws

checked

For fuck sake for the last time, how is a REGIONALIST party promoting REGIONAL AUTONOMY Fascist?

It's the fucking opposite, they even have a Slovenian member

>how is a REGIONALIST party promoting REGIONAL AUTONOMY Fascist?
Because they are not promoting open borders and communism to go along with it. Notice that Catalans or Scots were never accused of being fascists.

No sane person is for open borders aside from Spain, what a shitshow the subhuman media is.

>Implying the media cares about such insignificant details
Either you want your country and culture destroyed or you'ra a fascist nazi to them

I guess "Roma"nia will complain xD

WTF YOU CAN CENSE A MINIORITY THAT WOULD BE RACIST LITERALLY HITLER IMPEACH IMPEACH SALWEEENIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>aside from Spain
I should stop making fun of Sweden. At this point we're worse than them.

Attached: 253f1c00cba7858e533263b5dfc29d4b18656d08c006baf4150cb6df84ab3b23.png (140x190, 27K)

Scots want to give the right to vote to everyone in the country including asylum seekers that have not even been granted asylum yet. Sounds pretty open bordery to me.

checked and kek'd, digits won't lie the government will distribute guns very soon

Attached: 1512320630100.jpg (276x280, 24K)

>jajajajajajaaja

Also you got some extreme feminist laws right?

Attached: my-sides-gif-5.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

There's barely any there, they all get stuck in England.

>modern nationalists like orban, salvini and trump all want to disempower the central government and make it so localities can be left alone and that foreigners leave the greater nation alone
>THIS IS FASCISM

because in a society where liberals are judged by the local community and can't use the power of faceless government bureaucrats to dominate local communities it turns out that furry freaks and fags with HIV get treated like the pieces of shit they are

>Your whole country is either Ottoman or Hungarian clay.
100 forints have been deposited in your account Ianoș

FINALLY THIS

pol is back with the digits

YOUR COUNTRY IS YOUR HOME you can turf out unwanted uninvited guests if you want to.

YOUR COUNTRY IS YOUR HOME! you hav a right to say who is allowed to stay in your country like your home.

Send them back to India.

YOUR COUNTRY IS YOUR HOME! you hav a right to say who is allowed to stay in your country like your home.

Low IQ people are a drain on a Country.

A burden and a strain on the Host Country not wanted here!

>Former Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni tweeted a similar sentiment, writing: “Yesterday the refugees, today the Roma, tomorrow guns for all.”

Doesn't sound too bad desu