ELON MUSK IS BEING SABOTAGED

cnbc.com/amp/2018/06/18/elon-musk-email-employee-conducted-extensive-and-damaging-sabotage.html

They infiltrated him.

Attached: 1517640932755.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/999056071489548288
youtube.com/watch?v=8JoTw_JuE78
cnbc.com/2018/06/18/elon-musk-email-employee-conducted-extensive-and-damaging-sabotage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Elon Musk is the biggest nigger I know of and he deserves everything he gets.

Absolutely no surprise.

Hmmmmm I wonder who could be behind this post?

fuck off
our earth will die soon and we need space travel to survive as a species. the sooner the better.

Space is a meme and a massive money laundering scam. You will never leave this rock.

A taxpayer who doesn't like government-dependent niggers like Musk?

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Attached: 1528668945993.png (638x359, 359K)

Who cares fuck that con artist who sells snake oil to hipster

Leave musk alone.

if we don't leave, we will die. asteroids, sun flare, supervolcanos, etc. the end of the human race is just a matter of time.
we need to populate as much planets as possible to minimize chances of our extinction.

You have been sold Jewish propaganda

Space is a meme nigger.

>he thinks alien wouldn't have already fucked our boipussi hard if traveling to rocks lightyears away was easy
you're stuck here forever, or at max you can """enjoy""" some shitty planet like mars.
Start killing niggers and gypsies if you're worried about overpopulation

What could possibly be more mundane than willingly choosing to stay on this earth instead of opening up the greatest frontier one could possibly inagine? Anti-space is pro-kali yuga.

Give your money to the Space Jew while you die broke on this mundane rock.

The greatest frontier is not out there, it is inside

I will die on Mars, assuming your kike brethren aren't successful at sabotaging Musk's companies.
Do you want to know exactly how I can tell you're a semite?

>lolbert sperg doesn't know anything about which he is talking
>and he's a small-headed brainlet as well
Myopic is the perfect word to describe you.

Attached: bad jew.jpg (211x238, 14K)

dude his gf is a dutch spy who is a double agent. she is part of some dike coalition that think they will be able to to continue to exist for a long time on mars with only women on mars. the dutch want long range missile data because they are to dumb to be able to do it on their own but amber asks retarded questions all the time so she kind of blew her own cover. she insisted on going to mars. elon isnt dumb enough to go to mars if they ever manage to get everything in order. its a 1 way trip and no way to get shit to you in a reasonable span of time

anyways the germans demanded elong make their "fusion generator" work despite the fact that cern japan was able to do fusion at a much higher conversion rate with nothing more than the magnetic fields and is using that method for their new generator

so his plate is full between ambers dumb questions despite having broken it off and merkels retarded request to make the least efficient method for fusion produce even 4% conversion. any one can do anything in spaceX or tesla now. walk around naked, pee in the coffee machine all bets are off. mean while elon sits in his office thinking about how insane every one is before he closes the blinds. hes become jaded. now the fun starts

None of this would have happened if he had remained an apolitical hero for the soibois. But he decided to side with us on one or two issues, and in doing so painted a huge target on his back.

This could end two ways. One, they ruin him. Two, he makes it through and this ruins them. Let's hope it's the latter.

fpwp you get a gold star

Attached: 3245446456.png (600x966, 456K)

Friendly reminder Musk is /ourguy/

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/999056071489548288

youtube.com/watch?v=8JoTw_JuE78

Attached: 03dUZ4B.jpg.png (700x700, 568K)

massive faggot

You mean you will never leave this rock.
Don't be bitter because others can afford to leave it.

Don't forget that space travel is haram.

Who the hell told you that?

every game they mention is pure s o y

great and good researched point you have there. i guess i just instantly lost this argument.

You're the s.o.y b.o.i here Bruce

Not a kike, try harder faggot

Brainwashed is the perfect word to describe you.

You must be one of those government-dependent NatSoc niggers.

Let me know when someone does... I'll wait.

Humans are cancer

There is NO FUCKING DOUBT that this is either some fucking Chink spy or some Jew spy

So you want to become a space sandnigger?
There is no even a guarantee you'll find a second earth in outer space.

>ELON MUSK IS BEING SABOTAGED
Has he started measuring the strawberry´s?

Any ball bearings?

Or an excuse for his failure.

Right this way into the space chamber goy.

Attached: 1529349132367.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Or some disgruntled employee. I worked in a small shop with just the owner and four other people, one guy snapped and tried to actually blow the building up. I don't think it was the chinks trying to shut down a little sawmill in rural Pennsylvania.

we welcome Elon into the ethnostate
he is Faustian based

then build a space station.
earth will die, when no other option kills us then the sun will do it when it becomes a HUGE fireball right before it collapse. our solar system will die and it would be better for humans when they managed to leave this hellhole by then.

I get more use out of my taxes going to the "space jew" rather than it going to a nigger's or spic's welfare.

>2016 rocket crash
You dumb fucks, they assumed sabotage after a rocket failed in 2016, long before he was dropping redpills

That sounds logical. However, Tesla is a massive money laundering scam that is about to completely fall apart so it's also logical for Musk to come out ahead and try to find a scapegoat to blame it on. Oh it wasn't my fault he says as he is fleeing the country, it was sabotaged!

No you don't. Both are a complete waste.

>A long history of failure

He stepped out of line and they're going to make an example of him.

>then build a space station.
>just build a space station dude!
Retard. Space station is vulnerable to solar flares too, more so than Earth, due to being full of electronics.
>earth will die
In several million years at least. That totally means we should leave the planet ASAP with no guarantee to find a replacement in even thousand lightyears away.
>when no other option kills us then the sun will do it when it becomes a HUGE fireball right before it collapse
I have bad news for you, if Sun is a death fireball, then other stars are literal holocaust machines.

There is already proof, dipshit. Dude was disgruntled he didn't get a fucking supervisor promotion after 6 months then willingly sabotaged and sold secrets. This is textbook corporate espionage. The promotion story is more than likely horseshit to cover up the fact that the chink/jew was selling secrets

Provide proof. You can't. Hey look, I found your saboteur. Pic related.

Attached: 180503142139-elon-musk-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 27K)

>Space is a meme
sweet I love memes sign me up

>kikes/chinks
>its musk himself guise
>china being the biggest offender in corporate espionage
KYS you fag
cnbc.com/2018/06/18/elon-musk-email-employee-conducted-extensive-and-damaging-sabotage.html

>Be me: Asks for proof
>Retarded nigger links an article with zero proof.
It's this nigger-tier logic why you believe space travel is possible.

You're already subscribed taxpayer.

>be me
fuck off to reddit

Provide proof or you fuck off retarded nigger

>post proof
>fag doesnt read it
>has a giant fucking copy of the email
>fag doesnt read it because he is a subversive rat

Attached: brazils murder statistics when.png (487x481, 223K)

Listen nigger, I don't know how to make this any simpler for the consumption of your monkey brain... You posted an article which contains nothing, but a statement from Elon Musk. That isn't proof of a goddamn thing. The fact that you believe statements equal facts is the reason why you are a retarded nigger and don't deserve to travel space even if it were possible, which it is not. Do you understand now nigger or should I put it into a rap for you?

chink/jew shill fresh on the job

Attached: 1512612829814.jpg (1600x900, 655K)

So you have no argument? Believe me, if space travel were possible I would be launching Jews into the Sun.

>whole news article
>no proof
fuck off kike/chink

Attached: 1521769514679.jpg (154x202, 14K)

Musk, who runs the media again?

Hey I’d love to con reddit

Show me the proof in that article. Go ahead, reread it slowly, I'll wait.

C H I N K
J
E
W

Attached: 1512178374356.gif (245x207, 2M)

R E T A R D E D
E
G
G
I
N

You are new on the job, you only get paid per NEW ID, not the same one responding, kike

Attached: 1508151086081.gif (499x654, 1.44M)

Don't let the niggers get to you user. Musk and Trump are hand in hand with this endeavor and nothing will stop them or us. The Jews and chinks are losing, they will lose here on earth and in space.

I do this shit for free and you still have no proof of anything you retarded nigger. Keep believing everything you read in the news. I hope you aren't in a position IRL that requires any level of critical thought

>i do this shit for free
AHAHAHAHAHAHA he fucking outed himself

Attached: 1506665730278.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Trump is a kike puppet

Oh no, poor billionaire! Who will be in charge of sending garbage in space now?

>He outted himself
Yes, as a man trying to teach a nigger the difference between a statement and a fact. I should have none it was a fruitless endeavor.

Reminder that Musk hates jews more than Hitler did

Attached: B3C3444A-DA98-4B1D-808E-E6E12078F7C0.jpg (1024x693, 176K)

Space is going to be banned soon.

God this meme is Taydolf Swiftler tier

Maybe they should get married

Taydolf Swiftler would go good next to Elon

Attached: 4BC13C41-43F9-45AB-8997-7CCD299E005A.jpg (1024x1024, 174K)

According to the narrative, the saboteur hates Jews. Musk is still a nigger. /OurSaboteur/?

Space travel isn't possible. The Jews are using your emotions and longing to steal your shekels, it's that fucking simple.

Elon is becoming a winner

He is ascending to the meme realm

Attached: DEBAA4D0-4C28-4A9A-8BA9-F610A9F68991.jpg (850x1024, 95K)

This

Yall should realize that nukes have been cold war fear propaganda used to make trillions also

There's a reason all wars have been conventional since the (((big show))) tests

Big bombs still exist and so does nuclear power

But the actual weapons themselves are essentially bluff deterents

He never named the Jew. He is Jordan Peterstein tier garbage. He only attacked the press, because his cars are blowing up and killing people and his fraud is about to come crashing down in a fiery wreck.

Agreed. Nukes aren't real. Jewish lie to instill global fear of fighting back against their plans of world domination.

Also we never split the atom. Nuclear power is just a really expensive way of boiling water and nuclear material is simply highly electromagnetically charged material that can be found along the electromagetic pathways between the Earth's poles.

seems like he only started getting bad press when he started talking shit about the media

He started getting bad press when his cars kept crashing and exploding.

It does do the bang, so the process being a water boiling is irrelevant.

There is no bang, just electromagnetic energy radiating into water.

you invested in tesla stocks eh?

Attached: knights.jpg (1200x1200, 255K)

>There is no bang
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were fake then.

Absolutely not. If I had the money I would short it for the coming crash.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed just like all the other cities in Japan