Let them in

trump is literally hitler.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 11.30.28.png (1284x1046, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1071991/download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some Jew finds a pic of rosaries and posts this shit

watch your mouth she's a descendant of a holocaust survivor she inherited the trama

america has no compassion for those that truly need help the most at the time of need. it is dispicable how they treat children at the boarder and 'president' trump should face legal consequences for it and posts like and that make fun of a serious situation are not nice at all.

>america has no compassion for those that truly need help the most at the time of need
Did you forget who fed your jagged toothed asses during WW2 and came to support you

>letting people keep their garrotes in jail

Attached: jailhouse rock.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Mandatory

Attached: SILBERMAN.png (585x185, 36K)

Did I miss something or are these people who want to GET IN. Not people held hostage somewhere or being carted off to be killed. These are people trying to force their way into a nation that supposedly is so bad this is almost a second holocaust. If that were true, why would they even be trying to get in. Also why are they refered to as "immigrants" they're very much not and I'd like to see the human right that applies to this.

I, for one, can't wait to help create the taqueria-of-cost

Attached: 1526530246983.png (602x455, 211K)

Denmark did this too. You pay for the food, water, the roof over your head and the time of the border guards you just wasted with your jewelry (since you're obviously so poor) before you get sent the fuck back.

Shoot the invaders at the border.

Attached: 98364875683746785345.jpg (600x400, 97K)

He gets it

>I'd like to see the human right that applies to this
Hey, if people were to volunteer to march into Auschwitz 2.0 who are we to stop them? It's just too bad there aren't actual ovens waiting for them

Attached: auschwitz.jpg (1300x956, 223K)

>Did you forget who fed your jagged toothed asses during WW2 and came to support you

Yeah, the Soviet Union. And ever since then you greasy yanks have been bitter and tried to make Russia out to be the bad guys. The world won't fall for your tricks much longer.

Literally every nation on the planet will confiscate personal property when sending criminals to prison.

Jesus fucking Christ your youth sure knows how to blow everything out of proportion and somehow always turn into a jew vs nazis thing, America

Its terrible that white men are forcing Mexicans to illegally enter somebody else country. I for one feel truly ashamed for my part in this.

Ay Carumba its a holocaust esse

> his husband
poor grammar

lmao, the left's sperging about this whole immigration thing is pretty hysterical, where were they when obama was doing it too? lol dolts, way to be up on current events.

KILL ALL BORDER HOPPERS

You wish

>rosaries confiscated
Are they trying to draw attention to who it is that is invading? Not so subtle, but effective.
Pity only 1 in 10 will understand the message.

a pile of rings isn't proof of genocide. just like a pile of shoes and clothes isn't proof of genocide. it's just proof you saw piles of items. what happens to prisoners when they go to prison? they get their items and clothes taken off them and they get given a uniform.
same thing.

Remember when that used to be common practice and part of the immigration process in almost every nation of the world that experienced mass immigration?

I’m sick and tired of the Nazis being demonized. Yes, they put Jews in concentration camps. But let us not forget the Nazis were also co passionate. They fed, gave water, and gave access to the most cutting edge experimental medical procedures to all the Jews under their care.

>REMEMBER THE HALACAUSBHT

>REBEMBER THE HALOHAUS
>REMEMBER THE HOLODECK

>REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUSTEMBER

Attached: 1465739503965.jpg (316x202, 15K)

>pictures are from 2007

Attached: faggot.gif (628x402, 2.99M)

* compassionate

Come on Hans, don't you remember how your grandfather was a guard at auschwitz, desperately trying to hold off the millions of jews invading the camp and climbing into the ovens?

we are not the worlds daycare anymore and even still illegals sneaking in should expect this.

Attached: 1529396516606m.jpg (1024x695, 65K)

Remarkable.

Attached: 1449325534800.gif (255x232, 2.45M)

>hmm, the muh russia shit is backfiring hard and people have completely stopped paying attention to our shrieking "RACIST" every 3 seconds...how do we btfo Blumpf now?
>I know, let's try 'Literal Hitler' again. It worked so well in 2015/6

Attached: 1515852338283.png (908x576, 162K)

>yeah, the soviet union
lmao, the Soviets couldn't produce enough food to feed themselves. US produce fed both the UK and the Soviets. Have you Pakis always been this stupid?

Is that someone's runescape bank?

Kikes going to kike.

Attached: AC2BDDD3-6A8B-43B8-9F8A-6ECE5FF47EB9.jpg (1650x1707, 984K)

>One day in 2007, he was rummaging through these bags looking for packaged food, which he’d received permission to donate to a local pantry. In the process, he also noticed toothbrushes, rosaries, pocket Bibles, water bottles, keys, shoelaces, razors, mix CDs, condoms, contraceptive pills, sunglasses, keys: a vibrant, startling testament to the lives of those who had been detained or deported. Without telling anyone, Kiefer began collecting the items, stashing them in sorted piles in the garages of friends. “I didn’t know what I was going to do,” he told me recently. “But I knew there was something to be done.”
Picture is from 2007, somehow Trump did this.

Oh look, the exact same people who were openly celebrating white demographic eradication at the hands of immigration non-policy are now claiming that enforcing federal immigration law is another holocaust. What a shock, I'm sure this will work out well for them.

>MUH FEEL-FEEL, SOMEONE THINK OF MUUUUH FEEEEL-FEEEEELS

Link to tweet please.

Good. The children need to be taken from those parents for child endangerment.

Attached: 1528495448369.jpg (636x710, 56K)

They also spent tons of resources keeping them alive during war time. They were all offered passage to Madagascar but would have had to do their own labour and would only be able to loan to other Jews.

>my American what?

Why don’t you lobby your MP to run ships of illegals from the US to the UK?
The US could just deport them all to the UK. Then you would spare illegals from having to live in the awful racist uncaring USA.

Figures. What liberals are doing now is the evolution of projection. Now they're not just imagining you're guilty they go and do the act and then gaslight you into thinking its you who did it.

(((they))) Are sliding this, THE AMERICAN CHILDREN > Dirty WETBACK KIDS. THE KIDS IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD ARE BEING SLID AGAIN. Sage THESE BEANER CHILD THREADS

I wonder if this is the reason attention was diverted to ILLEGAL WETBACK KIDS. THE FOSTER CARE ABUSE AND CPS ABUSE problem in this country is needs to have an end put to it. These kids that the CLINTON foundation “HARM” have to come from somewhere, and I’m almost convinced that “PROLIFE” is a scheme to get people to have their kids who wouldn’t otherwise want them so they can be thrown away into the Foster system and sold over and over to the highest bidder. AGAIN. FUCK THE MEXICAN KIDS. THIS ISSUE NEEDS TO BE FORCED DOWN EVERONES THROAT. Why does everyone care more about dirty little foreign kids than THEIR OWN?
What sickens me more is a bunch of PEE ONS will be jailed instead of the few Cunt Traitors that should be HUNG let alone jailed.
JUST fuck my shit up, I’m so pissed. I want war against these fucking scum now.
justice.gov/file/1071991/download

Attached: 53C725D4-1D62-4B12-94EE-D9E7956B62EC.png (1136x640, 152K)

Ay mang, es un anudda shoah pendejo!

>Didn't care when Obama did it

>Expects us to care now

Yes it was horrific. They were tearing some of those guards apart with their bare hands when they were trying to force their way in. They used their own dead as bridges to pass the barbed wires. Some of the guards were even dragged along by the wave of jews scrambling to get into the ovens. There was nothing anyone could have done to stop it.

>rosary

Why can't they turn the other cheek?

Do they not understand how fucking prison works?

Always the same story with these people isn't it.
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: ,200_.jpg (313x499, 46K)

Yeah but we aren't like actively sending these people to literal death camps and work camps. We are just sending them back home. I don't get how people are making the comparison. Unless I am missing something and we have actual death camps for these people, not counting the FEMA camps being that they are meant for US Citizens.

Liberals play their hand far to quickly. Few give a shit but even those who will not care about it by the election time. If you are trying to get someone to vote a specific way using emotional tactic that has no actual impact on someone's life it needs to be done with a week timeframe at most.

Whether its Christianity in Rome or communism in Russia, its always the same story, they rally the poor against the natural hierarchy of the state and try to flip the pyramid over on its head.

It’s never about what they’re attacking, it’s about control. They want everyone to cave to their demands, even if they aren’t fully thought out or put even more people in danger. That’s why no one should apologize to them, it will never be enough. The Democrat extremists belong in a mental institution at this point.

>muh holocaust rings
>procured by soros
>do liberals hate soros - no, he is a savior

You have to go back, Paco.

Attached: 14heartbreakingphotos.jpg (634x566, 53K)

Attached: when-the-holocaust-never-happened-but-you-want-it-to-19191985.png (500x527, 91K)

Kill yourself and livestream it. We have enough problems as is, we don't need to take more problems in. That's all illegals are - problems

It is because they are getting afraid. People are readin Culture of Critique and waking up

First they came for the rosaries and I didn't speak out because I was not a rosary.

Yeah the people who allow themselves to be emotionally blackmailed by this were never Republican voters to start with

This Kike/Goblina combo posting is the reason why Trump will get re-elected.

warn me when they begin to turn mexicans into lampshades

not an argument. not even a real country either.

pathetic.

have you amerikikes always revised history in films and media to portray yourself as the winner?

Yes.

In reality, have you even won a war against rice farmers and goat herders?

No.

excellent idea.

they are humans not problems. also reporting you to mods for encouraging suicide btw.

>warn
Not how I'll see it.

No, they're very much problems. They can stay back and fix their own country, not come in and ruin ours.

>240k likes
It's over isn't It?

what purpose does confiscating those accomplish?

Attached: 1434896624064.png (753x689, 50K)

>brit
>cannot into american politics

You believe Trump is the one to blame for our bad immigration polices when he was the one proposing reform for Dreamers and democrats AND republicans blocked him in congress. Bill Clinton and Obama were doing this shit years ago.

The media is parading the kids around once again to appeal to your morality and turn you against the only man to do something worth a damn for our country.

I know this shit is bait, but I honestly feel sorry for your country and its inevitable downfall from the EU's meddling.

>LET THESE BROWN PEOPLE OVERRUN YOUR COUNTRY AND VOTE DEMOCRAT WHILE WE GLOAT ABOUT YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC DESTRUCTION GOYIM, OR ELSE YOU HATE THE JEWS!

Attached: 1519225875991.jpg (767x737, 488K)

I am beginning to understand how the holocaust happened.

>it is dispicable how they treat children
Top irony coming from you, cuck.

Tykes get rekt.

Attached: John_Calvin_by_Holbein.png (468x599, 566K)

Yes, I'm sure they confiscate rosaries and then lay them neatly on a table with no hints to who it belonged to. That's exactly how things work in the minds of liberal Democrats.

Yeah, the only thing we need now is for the jews to foment a civil war here in the US and it's holocoster 2: infinite loops edition.

well, idiot, let me explain, even if you're a citizen here and you go to jail, you can't keep certain objects, you dont even keep your shoe laces most places and you only get 1 shirt so keep your hoodie if you have one so you can sleep because they dont turn the lights off. so everyone shut the fuck up if you have no frame of reference other than CNN and some bullshit photo from 4, 10 or even 30 years ago when this shit was going on.

yea, whiney entitled cunts wouldn't shut up so they got tired of the bitching in a free country. fine mother fucker you want oppression, you got it.
i didn't even know how much i hated nogs until they told me, glad i know now.

>illegal immigration holding centers are open rooms
>can't guarantee families won't be put with molesters
>put children separated for their protection from other adults
>kids cry, Hispanics act hysterical because they're an emotional people - despite their kid winning brownie lottery & getting into the US for free if they have relatives or deported with the parent if they don't

Literally not even a problem. Most Hispanics freak out because their governments are corrupt shitholes where the police would sell their children. So when the US has a process they see it as a potential for losing a kid but the government is just implementing a process that puts the least amount of people at risk.

And yes - chain link fence rooms are completely fine since border patrol has limited resources to watch all these kids. This is what mass hysteria looks like - creating a worse case scenario in your head and imagining that's real life.

Yea wtf who let Jews marry.

>well yeah so like you know, you're racist and all, and that's a bad thing

fake news

>Debbie Wassermann Schultz is suprisingly blase about the Holocoaster

Attached: 1508986999615.jpg (600x337, 68K)

Australia, do you actually fucking believe DHS and INS let some Jew journalist go into and take photos of their super secret rosary trophy room for agitprop purposes? Do you actually believe such a thing exists?

This is literally the Auschwitz shoe display of modern times. It's a pile of things, but people believe, without evidence, it's proof of something heinous. The Jewnalist probably bought 30 of them at a gas station and took a picture.

Did she learn that in mandatory state funded holocaust class?

Daily reminder:
The same kvetch-artists who are crying about MUH BROWN BABBIES held signs gloating about white genocide.

Attached: 1502771339995.jpg (3072x2044, 1.13M)

>america has no compassion
Any country that wishes to be no.1 can't afford to be compassionate. Maintaining an empire is an expensive sport.

No we should do a deal with Nike to have them make shoes for niggers to pay for their room and board and their deportation ticket.

Think how many levels of disgusting bacteria those rosaries are covered in. Think of the centuries or ignorance and suffering they represent. Should be burned.

Gay jews! Uffda!

>what is Lend-Lease?
British education, everyone.

Rosary beads are used by several Hispanic gangs as a symbol of membership. In many NYC public schools students aren't allowed to bring them in and they're confiscated by security. This is probably why.

sage
Gulag

literally none apart from dehumanising the vulnerable. dispicable.

Wrong. And you live in a 3rd world country because you have lacked compassion since the fall of Tito.

>What is a firing range?

hint, not a school.

American education, everyone.

Attached: 8 more years needed.jpg (240x240, 11K)

RIP your sister, got thrown in a ditch after serving the cock of the ummah

Attached: 1508711408223.jpg (629x988, 87K)

They also funded ISIS and allowed it to fester, the same group that murdered entire villages and enslaved children. Assads gas pipeline reminded them of Hitler, I guess.

But muh holocaust, who will gibs me moar shekels when the truth comes out?

Attached: Holocaust lies.jpg (906x625, 214K)