Anarchocapitalist society

Could it work in practice?

Attached: he-protec-private-property-trespassers-will-be-shot-survivors-will-27077638.png (500x690, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergence_(economics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/thread

No, two words.
Power
Vacuum

Ancaps, like Centrist Christians (american conservatists are false christians. ask if you want to know) trust the goodness in human nature. The intent is adorable and kindhearted but people are incredibly dangerous and stupid.

Attached: ancapvscommie.jpg (690x505, 40K)

It would be a ruthless predatory society with massive amount of suffering and wasted talent. It would be a society but it would be a shit and inefficient one.

>implying commies understand economics at all let alone advanced economics

It would collapse into government at the slightest touch.

I agree

The USSR might be dead but the civil world went form pure free market to free market / planned hybrid.

most commies don't even understand what fucking inflation is so fuck off
you are right in what you are saying but saying commies are somehow better is just as stupid because both ideologies go into the same demented territory of believing the masses will follow them no matter what

AnCap is the only thing which will work in our society. Countries will be countries, but every citizen has more influence like now.

Its the future. Nobody can prevent this happens.

OK, if human are dangerous and stupid, so we need a few people (called government) to control the other 99%?

Logic.

>No, two words.
>Power
>Vacuum

Implying we haven't thought of that. Oh, we have. We just don't care.

>OK, if human are dangerous and stupid, so we need a few people (called government) to control the other 99%?
>Logic.
since when do ancaps argue against hierarchy?
Are you nigger retarded?

Pure communism is better for building an economy empirical evidence says, Stalin increased the GDP by like 700% with his forced industrialisation, but that guy was coo-coo and no human should be trusted with such power. I also don't see the need to regulate markets for things like toys or alcoholic drinks for example. Key industries under control but luxury goods free is what I'm all for.

we need to carefully select them, but who will select these people? that's a dilemma we sit with until the singularity super AI comes into life.

enjoy being enslaved by the OligarchinatorTM

Better than being enslaved by bunch of men with mental disorders (ie. communists).

Enjoy watching Venezuela go down in flames, only the 30th or sth attempt of communism failing.

Stalin is just an example of convergence in work.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergence_(economics)

then what about China? technically a communism leaning hybrid, but it's jet fighters and rifles are better than the Oligarchy junk amerifats use. Having to buy a new one each year to make the fat fucks richer. China also built a laser AR that can't burn your skin but it has enough Watts to burn your retinas in a flash.

>is the hypothesis
well at least you have an opinion

China has enjoyed convergence immensely. Don't you remember that it was literally Africa-tier in the 60's? Much like Finland.

Plenty of empirical evidence to support it. I'm sorry you can't read beyond the first sentence you ADD gook.

Anarcho-capitalism is the fastest route to anarcho-primitiveism

That would be black nationalism.

AnCaps is still better than Objectivists. At least AnCaps want to have a society at all.

It would collapse into small factions fighting for power when the lack of a state and the monopoly of violence creates a power vacuum. Or another state just conquers this area because there wouldnt be any kind of a unified army to defend the land.

It doesn't even work in theory.
So no.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergence_(economics)
you still need to react to your rich competitors to ''catch up'', no? Africa reports 10% growth in some countries but that wouldn't be possible if they didn't make their countries friendlier for investors and companies.

>communism

With hardcore state capitalist economy. Trampling workers rights in favor of ruling elite. Hey, I could get along with such communism

>plenty of evidence
whatever you say bro

no

As much as I hate to say that, I agree with you. Ancap ideology is based on the idea of mutual trust, but you look at the people of today and tell me that it will work with them. The only way I can ever see this work is if there are constant efforts to weed out the people deemed damaging to the system, which implies either genocide or re-education program for wrongthink, but at that point it's not an anarchist society anymore. It literally takes one edgy teen with the "no lifes matter" attitude to cause immense damage and discredit the system

Anarcho capitalism could work in a society where everyone is white with an IQ >110, basically a society where there is no racial tribalism and in which people have low impulsivity and are intellectual enough to solve issues and conflicts through pacific discussions in order to reach a consensus between multiple parties.
In the meantime it would not work and we would end up in neo-feudalism where might makes right.
It's very much an utopia like communism in a way that it underestimates the role of the State just like commies overestimate it.

No, the best bet is minarchism

So what is your issue with the current system then? It's trampling on your rights in favour of the ruling elite too.

Anarcho*.* will never work. It is counter to human nature.

I bet this idea is based on spontanious order

Attached: 41608474-close-up-portrait-of-young-man-laughing-out-loud.jpg (1300x866, 106K)

90% of ancaps don't even understand ancap.

It's not an anarchist "dude my lawn my rules" system, ancap is just hardcore social darwinism that would give birth to hundreds of gated communities with a strong sense of identity.

Hoppe is the only worthwhile right-wing libertarian because he understands what he's actually talking about

>We need to select these people carefully
Do you think democracy is an effective way to select these people?

The more effective way to select the people who provide the most value to the most people is by having people vote in the marketplace IMO

It always works in developing markets. The tipping point from ancap to another social structure occurs when there is enough wealth accrued to pay someone to start making laws and enforcing them

a lot of information collection and a very strong AI will do. The singularity is an AI that would suffice in concept.

Ancap cant fucking work. Its a retarded system

flag checks out.

Flag is pretty cool, I'll you that