Secretly records then posts video

>Secretly records then posts video
>Sues for the outcome of her own actions

Attached: 1511777543002.jpg (1260x871, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/lindsay-shepherd-wilfrid-laurier/
youtube.com/watch?v=9YdFlKaJv4g
hooktube.com/watch?v=Qpg6P1PNWR8
soundcloud.com/macleans-magazine/lindsay-shepherd-wilfrid-laurier/s-q4X5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would eat her asshole

I want her to sit on my face

Racemixing whore that rides Peterson's coattails for the beta bux.

Attached: squall.jpg (700x1095, 160K)

coal burner sadly

She is painfully beautiful

What's the QRD?

Really? Proof? If so, that's disgusting

Her boyfriend is Iranian

She left her sand-bf after she became woke. She's on the road to becoming one of us in no time.
He wasn't black.

Can I have a quick rundown please?

I guess you don't believe in protecting whistleblowers when they expose corruption?

If a society or culture takes the stance that whistleblowers should be punished for doing so that's a sign of it being controlled by small group of individuals focused on increasing their power and collecting the rewards. If the government, a university or a company is acting illegally or unethically it's vital we find out about it as early as possible because the longer it goes on the bigger the consequences and the harder it will be to repair the damage.

what race are iranians you stupid leaf nigger

How very disappointing. I guess there's probably not much to choose from nowadays in leafland considering all the white men are either disgusting degenerate faggots or mentally deranged trannies. Or they are being cucked by roastie sluts.
oh that's a little better then

Shes cute , without hair she would look like a cute boy

>posts thread about completely random roastie
>believes we all know about the story

not white that's for sure
>inb4 "aryan" WEWUZZING

>Can I have a quick rundown please?

no. it's a Jow Forums tradition to assume that everyone is here 24/7 and if you miss something tough luck.

kinda makes reddit look like a bunch of geniuses by comparison

Arab. Coal burner applies to being with blacks.

Persian or Arab?

fffffffucking lurk moar

She showed a jordan peterson video at one of her lectures and the whole college went ape shit and she was given a formal talking to and was threatened with suspension or some shit.
She was sick of the degenerate regressive-left shit at her college/university and so recorded the meeting and put it online to see how mentally deranged colleges/universities have become

macleans.ca/lindsay-shepherd-wilfrid-laurier/

go back there then shit eater

Recorded the audio*

lel

Attached: LaughingMao.png (851x851, 1.24M)

god damn what's so hard about posting a link?

What's so hard about using a search engine?

QUICK rundown you spastic nigger, I'm not reading all that.

It would have taken you 5 seconds to reverse image search OP's pic and find out the story for yourself. Were you spoonfed your entire life? I fucking hate you.

how gaped was Tara's asshole truely?

Attached: 1528000607956m.jpg (1024x894, 130K)

Ah yeah and it basically showed a classic marxist struggle session, including complete fucking weirdos comparig her to Hitler lol. Wasn’t the lead commie a handicapped non white sexuality studies prof or some shit?

Iranians aren't coal tho

Something like that. I listened to the full meeting/interview and I felt sick listening to the bugman talk.
Seriously if you guys ever feeling like getting really really really angry, listen to the interview. Listening to the bugman talk will make you want to punch your computer screen

>asking to be spoonfed
I hope a chink stabs you to death with a calculator

>I listened to the full meeting/interview

the recording:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YdFlKaJv4g

Relax cunt I wasn't talking to you, your QRD was much better
Now fuck off.

Oh look a Abdul Mohammed demanding free shit with little to no work on their end

How can she always have such a smug smirk all the time bros?

hooktube.com/watch?v=Qpg6P1PNWR8

"problemaatic" within the first 3 seconds. i forgot how bad it was. you can't make that shit up

cute as fuck

I've been in this position before. Once. Muslim boss. He was the biggest pussy I've ever seen, but family needs dictated I capitulate to demands and start looking for another job. I was gone in a month. I have a feeling it's what he wanted. Heard stories of his pattern of behaviour later. Complete sociopath. The HR in the meeting agreed afterwards. He sat stunned, nonplussed the entire time. Never working for a Muslim again.

who?

So she was dating an Aryan? Perhaps she was woke all along

I will filter you for namefagging.

It’s too late for her. What kind of woman would do that shit in the first place?

Attached: 98417451-FDE3-452D-B7CF-870A63EBD2B7.jpg (640x630, 58K)

>Never working for a Muslim again.

Until you've worked for Jews you don't know true suffering

Learn from the mistakes of others.

Literally Who?

I've seen her around campus, she's always followed by an entourage of guys who spout memes nonstop and seem to orbit her. She also made a video claiming she is no longer left wing in order to pander to her new fans.

Make no mistake, she's enjoying the attention

Anybody got her feet pics?

People who are indoctrinated from birth to have shame and hate for themselves and glorify non-whites. It's easy to blame them but when you think about it, it's pretty easy to understand.

>I've seen her around campus, she's always followed by an entourage of guys who spout memes nonstop
Tell us about the memes?

Well she is a woman after all. Even for all the good she does she still deserves to be punched in the face from time to time like all women.

Persian.

That's pretty sexy.

Attached: OFbbE92v_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>I've seen her around campus, she's always followed by an entourage of guys who spout memes nonstop and seem to orbit her
Oh that poor woman.

The fact she was influenced to perform the act is a giant red flag.

There's a reverse image search button attached to every single post on this fucking website you failed abortion

Attached: 1431220023170.png (576x864, 710K)

>problematic
>she starts crying

If OP starts a thread about some random rostie he should provide a link. I already knew about this story and had no idea what he is talking about because I only ever heard the audio

>be op
>eat dirt
>be retarted
>post on chan

If you dont have the drive to search for it yourself, you dont really care about it dweeb

Caucasoid but that still isn't European.

see

She's a woman. What else would you expect?

fuck everyone in this thread, here's the link to the audio

soundcloud.com/macleans-magazine/lindsay-shepherd-wilfrid-laurier/s-q4X5Y

>She showed a jordan peterson video at one of her lectures and the whole college went ape shit and she was given a formal talking to and was threatened with suspension or some shit.
>She was sick of the degenerate regressive-left shit at her college/university and so recorded the meeting and put it online to see how mentally deranged colleges/universities have become

You have to be retarded not to be MGTOW in the current year.

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

Are you blind?
See Moron.

Iranians are sand niggers

Attached: 1514684864035.jpg (685x681, 81K)

>300k views
>5500 thumbs up
>139 thumbs down

Considering Peterson and his viewcounts and how many times other times videos regarding this girl have bern watched, it seems pretty conserning for the lefties. Even Pewdiepie reviewed Peterson's book. It's also hilarious how the teachers interrogate her with textbook fascism efficiency

Got you bud

Attached: Quickrundown.gif (380x380, 1.18M)

That's me on the left

>beta and proud

>chad
>MGTOW

okay, apparently this is the guy who is talking and saying what she did is very problematic

Attached: 1521283986508.png (270x270, 110K)

Just listened to 5 mins of that recording

Canada, your country is so fucked. Nuke yourselves please

We cant we gave you back your nukes

and after all that came out the sjw made a story that HE was the victim because the girl was white and he was not .

she's pretty dumb which is disappointing
her lawsuit literally doesn't make sense
she is kind of a joke around here now

she looks liek a boy and also has hairy arms :/