Macron rekt a student

youtube.com/watch?v=on6GUNKjuqU

Oh god. I'm starting to love him when he rekt so hard a young stupid student

Attached: macron-the-magnificient.jpg (524x453, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs
youtube.com/watch?v=102vFxWl-Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=7q6kxWRiEho
sudouest.fr/2012/04/03/le-jeune-gifle-par-bayrou-condamne-a-de-la-prison-ferme-677841-635.php)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can someone translate into a real language

Would be funny if Macron was secretly /ourguy/, but what's he saying here?

Lets suck some dicks later my friend.

I think thats it

>whadap bro
>it's mr president you little piece of shit
>wanna do the revolution one day? start by getting a diploma and feed yourself, then you can give ppl lesssons
>o-ok

Underaged b& gommie prick BTFO

france your the ghey be honest with yourself. you had butt lust for him from day 1

He basically bitched at and embarrassed an innocent young kid because the kid referred to him as a nickname

I hate this waste of flesh so much

hey I know you, you're Manu, then the Prez says for the kid to behave because this is a formal event and should behave accordingly.

so basically this?
youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs

youtube.com/watch?v=102vFxWl-Ls

Minister Bayrou was more based though, slaping a kid right in front of the cameras: youtube.com/watch?v=7q6kxWRiEho

Attached: 1411052637957.jpg (508x504, 77K)

Translate into a human language please

i dont agree with macrons politics but the little kid was a shit bag. You should not be disrespectful to the leader of a country like that.

Can anyone translate Arabic?

When he was called manu by the wirllpool workers during the campain in 2016 he hasn't oppen his stinking mouth, what a bitch

Disgusting.

Attached: 938475798364785.png (820x546, 584K)

how could you respect someone who is married to his history teacher seriously ?

Yeah, typical. When he risks getting his shit kicked in by burly workers, all of a sudden he's not as tough as he is when it's just one fruity-looking kid.

Can't blame him. I fucked my big titted, middle-aged alcoholic high school history teacher. Stopped banging her when I got into college.

Attached: france paris.jpg (750x500, 48K)

Cuck destroyed. Silently /ourguy/?

POWERFUL!
QUICK, let's make 123513 news about it

waiting for him to do the same shit with niggers and the CRIF (aka the ADL of france)

I would understand if that was a temporary thing but dude this wasn't a 1 month hook up thing. He actually ended up sucking her titties until he drained all of her alive. And this while beeing fucking watched by the whole fucking country.
Either he's disgusting or make him admit that he's gay, it's the only explanation ...

But what if your MP is the history teacher?

Attached: ruttemark.jpg (620x349, 34K)

you can't

Attached: Capture.png (253x342, 174K)

you really can't

Attached: 22.png (178x236, 69K)

kek

really really

Attached: 4.jpg (508x477, 79K)

So disturbing...wtf

She's metal as fuck

Attached: 1519054012987.png (1023x796, 1.6M)

i can't picture her tits, disgusting.

Attached: 10815515.jpg (1240x827, 126K)

Please dont fall to this guy hes a fucking zionist that will play at both ends if it means he can get more power.

Guy is a faggot, like your country.

>"hey yo Manu"
>no no no, it's mister president
>"yes mister president"
>this is serious business here so you call me mister president
>go get a diploma, a job, learn to feed youself, then you can give lessons to others

Lame as fuck, Sarkozy had more eloquence when he stammered "casse toi pauvre con"

>1 post by this ID
MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SHIT ALREADY

i suspect he can't really argue without a script.
he looks retarded.
pretty sure he's not as smart as they depict him.
each time i seen him speak, he said some dumb shit, and couldn't express it fluently.
totally inbred from the north of France.

>jealousy
Granny trashing requires a lot of skill and confidence, it's not for everyone.

Disgusting.
i like young girls around my age.

Attached: 1516883692085.jpg (236x356, 27K)

H-hello M. President, you sure BTFO that kid.

what the fuck race were those kids ? is that what parisians look like now ?

Sarkozy made a fool of himself on that occasion, and he's been attacked for years about this. Both are pricks, but at least Macron didn't chimp out. Fuck him, though.

>totally inbred from the north of France
I didn't know he was a northerner, that explains the weird face. He looks like a thicker Dany Boon

Exactly.
yes he's from North, and def got that inbred face a la Dany Boon.

Attached: 34hw687.gif (290x163, 1021K)

Yeah, but young girls don't know how to service the rod properly. An older lady as the one in question has done it all (deep-throat, anal, ass to mouth, cum swallow etc.) you can literally do what ever you wish and she will be ready for it.

Attached: 1511852309677.jpg (384x383, 20K)

That was mean and petty.

Our president (pic) has been called by all sorts of nicknames and even jokingly sweared at but he just laughed it off.

Attached: Sauli-Niinistö-2-01012017-TPK-825x433.jpg (825x433, 40K)

i prefer to teach them, i don't want a disgusting roastie that did it all and chocked on a thousand dicks before me.

Attached: 1529276040134.jpg (640x573, 43K)

Reeee leave the biloutes alone

Then you lack imagination or sexual experience

Couldn't agree more. For example, I am sure Macron is experienced at 'Granny Trashing'. Tearing up that Mummy poon. I use Mummy in both the British and Egyptian sense.

Attached: 1471991088186.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Why are Notherners inbred?

I thought the South was rural and likely were people would be called that. My family came from Auvergne and people kinda of laughed about it being were hicks are from.

his followers are young stupid people or how else do you explain that macron basicalyl said open borders with africa is necessary and france will become africa all while his idiot supporters looked confused but still cheered when promted to cheer.. thats how stupid people are that put their trust in a globalist 1% banker .. i mean you got to be kidding me right?

Looking at her, I think Macron is probably a lot into history and old things in general

It's a bit of a joke based on their accomplishments. Usually when a northerner makes the national news it's either a pedophile or a mom who stuffed her babies in the freezer

>175702508
eh takes to much time and they get all whiny and apologetic about it like "but user i poop from there", not worth it.

Attached: 1515659120112.jpg (415x415, 16K)

what i meant is i don't want to imagine how they look like i don't want to risk a seizure.
People from north of France are known to be drunkard and a bit of inbreds.

That kid won't vote for Macron next time.

still better than roasties.

Attached: mnik42anl5u01.jpg (480x640, 46K)

>into old things

Oui!

Attached: AURUM.png (996x868, 705K)

Oh, I see.

the cunt also sang "the internationale", the commie hymn
macron answered him that if wanna do a revolution, he should first study, get a diploma, then a job, to learn to feed himself, and then we'll see about that revolution of his
macron is just a socdem, at best, but really, he still is better than any other president in living memory
France still is a commie shithole, though

Being this much of a fag
>Ew breasts
I'm sure you're imagining some peen instead

Attached: 1523612334061.png (720x540, 650K)

one more detail
the sandnigglet was trying to steal bayrou's wallet
bayrou still is a stuttering béarnais retard, though

le chant des partisans mate, not the international communist.
still a kike commie song though.

>the 1%globalist banker that announced he will open the borders to all of africa and wipeout french culture is the best french president we had in quite some time.

With friends like this..

that sounds seems enhanced for propaganda purpose tho
or he has a great slap technique

>posts a nigger reaction picture
yep checks out, only a nigger would fuck an old disgusting fart.

Attached: DDF10EB.jpg (302x533, 33K)

That's not the situation here. Macron was groomed by his Pedo histroy teacher, and then like an absolute alpha, wifed her as soon as he was legally allowed. Just because she looks like the bog man in the British Museum now. He's still clearly feeling the afterglow of being such a Chad in his youth, it's still probably his greatest personal achievement (more so than being le presidente).

Attached: tumblr_p2yrj37ne61vfit81o1_540.jpg (540x720, 31K)

no, no, no
he started singing
>c'est la lutteeeeeuuuuhh finaaaaleeeeuh
hence why the remark about doing a revolution

>they get all whiny and apologetic about it like "but user i poop from there"
But that would make it even better.

Attached: 1511994318832.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Nice

>plz refer to me by my statist title

shieeeeet

Attached: 34096016_991832157639428_1353148773957632000_n.jpg (300x212, 17K)

yeah well, you should see the other presidents we've had...
de gaulle is supposedly the most right wing (and a totem of the conservative party), and he still is the fucking traitor who willingly put France in the hands of the commies, twice
so there's that

HAHAHAHAHA
>at least is still got my Jewish job and Chinese made balls.

Attached: France FIFA World cup Russia 2018 football team.jpg (1998x1332, 1.03M)

Attached: 1522019929274.jpg (567x598, 56K)

Attached: 8251-0-1452609458.png (568x454, 524K)

Attached: macronmaiden.jpg (500x499, 165K)

He fucked Marine on national TV, that should be enough to show that he's able to behave without a script.
Underestimating him is the worst thing you can do. It's that kind of arrogance that made Trump possible, and if you want a future without him, the first thing you should do is not underestimating him.
He didn't land where he is by accident, and it's not just because Mr.Shekelstein allowed him.

Why are french always making the cringiest threads?

I heard shrek was big in France

>DeGaulle installed by army mutiny to save the Pied Noirs and keep Algiers French
>Stabs them in the back and gives it all up
>Now Paris is Algerian

Yeah, fuck him.

>Just because she looks like the bog man in the British Museum now

Attached: 3far.png (773x579, 241K)

no she fucked herself alone, he just has to stay shut and let her sperg like a fucking crazy hag.

>Auvergne and people kinda of laughed about it being were hicks are from
hicks, and hordes of cowardly commies larping as resistants

What said

The thing is the North was prosperous when coal mining and industry carried it. It relied on lots of non-qualified jobs that disappeared when factories moved abroad, so you have this huge unemployment and abandonned buildings: think Detroit without niggers but muslims instead (I lived in Tourcoing for a few years)
And they have a funny accent.

Auvergne is a very sparse region and it seems people flee it. They're not seen as hicks that much when compared to Berry or Beauce.

He was singing the international. Pretty sure if he was allowed to vote, he would vote Mélenchon (Far Left) like the good cuck he is.

ITT Macron's strategy is working.
Remember, faggots, that his job is to win over the right.
He knows that most of his voter base chose him because he was not Le Pen, and will go for someone even more leftist next time, so he is trying to win over the people who voted for Le Pen, as those who voted for him are essentially untrustworthy.

no one speaks french you subhuman filth

Completely accurate and fair

Attached: Eddie.jpg (1280x720, 1.29M)

kek
pretty bitchy by macron
I though he tried to pull the "I'm le french Obama cool-guy lads, call me Manu" thing

Attached: 4965930696_bb38c81d37_b.jpg (1024x684, 440K)

also, it's absolutely the kikes who put him there, he worked for Rothschild, and he was exposed as a hack back then by his coworkers. He's just a globalist puppet like the rest.

Attached: Dddb5T4WsAAOEG2.jpg (960x764, 106K)

true
the le pen shemale is a complete shitwit
which is to be expected, since "she" is a fucking commie

Nope, since this video (2002), the kid has at least 7 criminal records.
(sudouest.fr/2012/04/03/le-jeune-gifle-par-bayrou-condamne-a-de-la-prison-ferme-677841-635.php)

True. But letting your opponent continue while he's doing a mistake is quite a good strategy. Didn't watched the debate with the two journalists but he wasn't that bad from what I heard.

if he didnt add the diploma rambling it would have been ok, kike or not he's still the president, he could make you disappear from the planet

Fucking != marrying, this dude gave up his chance to have his own family in exchange for step-children so old that they were literally his fucking classmates.