Reminder tomorrow EU might shoot itself in the leg

Article 13.
If it pass i'm expacting quite a lot of eu flags getting burned.

Attached: burning-EU-flag.gif (570x352, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/axel-voss-save-the-internet-reject-article-13-and-11
saveyourinternet.eu/
liberties.eu/en/campaigns/protect-free-speech-campaign-online-censorship/249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a lot of eu flags getting burned
calling that rag a flag is wrong.

Attached: 1503696854996.jpg (469x256, 16K)

Gives a fuck counter: 0

>Buy some flags
>Burn them
Idiots.

thanks for the quick rundown Varoslaw Janakowski

Not like chinks pay royalty fees for eu

The EU is sealing its fate by enforcing its will via suppression of free speech. The EU is only generating more enemies.

Attached: 02387987349857983475.jpg (3752x2502, 1.6M)

Würd mich jemand mitnehmen zum Flaggenverbrennen? Wohne Nähe Dingolfing in Landshut.

So we can't stop Article 13 and we have to kill people?

Guess the migrant drama slowed down and they got bored.

I still do not understand how they are going to impose this stuff:
"Article 13, which would require all Internet platforms to filter all user-uploaded content in order to detect possible copyright infringements."
How will they determine who owns the copyrights of images that have been around for years?

>b-but user why did you vote Leave?
>d-don't you want to travel and live across Europe?
>why are y-you against multiculturalism?
Your fucking picture answers every fucking single one of my arguments for why we should leave and never go back.

>How will they determine who owns the copyrights of images that have been around for years?
>Schlomo Shekelstein appears
>oy vey dat meme belongs to me!!!
>gimme reparations for the meme!!!

Soros is all over the EU and in the press in the last few weeks.

Attached: 34985798347598.png (562x3040, 835K)

100% of europeans think that any -exit from the EU means you cant travel anywhere.
I guess they never heard of Schengen.
Democracy was a mistake.

change.org/p/axel-voss-save-the-internet-reject-article-13-and-11
saveyourinternet.eu/
liberties.eu/en/campaigns/protect-free-speech-campaign-online-censorship/249
HAAAAAAA

just post your name, telephone number and a picture of yourself so we can talk about this.
maybe it would be easier if you post link to your social media accounts too.

They wont, they'll just push responsibility on service providers and force them to increase censorship while gaining more control over content.

Providers will just throw some shitty bots to mass ban and remove anything remotely problematic.

Are these the same flags that would be burned in case GDPR got enacted?

The fact is, European sheep have no freaking ideas about nothing and the EU is roasting the sheep slowly.

so i can create leftwing memes and sue leftwingers when they use it...? intredasting

#notalleuropeans
cmon polbro you know we know it aint true

What's problem with gdpr? I mean shitty implementation but it never was a problem for the people.

>remove anything remotely problematic
In other words anything that is in opposition to their agenda or state pushed propaganda via the media companies.

They want the internet to be like watching CNN or the big networks. All they want is people to pay money to consume their propaganda and remove all forms of unapproved communications. They want a full blown censorship regime that will allow them to blast their propaganda 24/7 and snuff out any resistance.

Attached: 08374865978364785.png (2200x1700, 184K)

you're either dreaming or JIDF

Pretty much end goal.

Ever since trump, brexit and migration shit they got scared and want to cripple net.

Guess heads need to fall along with old system.

What is the Colonel from Boogy nights next to Soarass?

Attached: JewRevisionist.jpg (700x500, 126K)

a man can dream

He speak sense here

too much sliding to day some one really doesn't want people paying attention to this happening.

Attached: 1529052293354.gif (500x500, 302K)

- The laws are so vast and complex it can be interpreted in many ways, which means the EU can pick apart companies and organisations it's not fond of until it finds something it doesn't like.
- Technically, every website that deals with people now needs a data security officer. Operating on a small budget? Good luck.
- Think about where those officers learn about what they do.
> But it's for your safety
Hahahaha

Paint a bed sheet into a eu flag burn that. Or just burn ones that are hanging up at government buildings

It sounds reasonable, but it's hard to trust that guy.

I'm guessing they picked date during sports event for a reason as well.

How long until Germany causes WW3? I know there was an axis formed recently with Germany, Austria and Italy. Is this war going to start with people who want to stop the niggers from pouring in vs those who want to take them. Niggers go into pro immigrant country then can spread cause muh EU and go to anti immigrant countries leading to EU to fall apart. I can't wait until you need daddy America to stop your fighting again.

This is a good thing you idiots

This means no more fake news

Attached: 1515029913720.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>bunch of nerds burning flags
They'll be called an incel terror cell and thrown in prison and that'll be the end of it

That's not even the worse shit, they are going to implement a tax on links, yes on fucking links which means your isp will track what you are linking

Will not work you faggot

Attached: 1524255267662.jpg (633x600, 38K)

Blame the Greeks. They created it.

Attached: 1423583376897.jpg (350x335, 61K)

lol wut.

Attached: 1436794017611.jpg (251x219, 14K)

Rothschild's and Bilderburgs.

>Jow Forums without noguns fags from Europe

Attached: 1479712910374.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

That's what chems are for idiot. Just cause it's not flammable doesn't mean it can't be burned.

Unless Facebook Twitter & YouTube all whent down, No one will care or give two shits about this.

Goddamnit. This will never stop me from enjoying memes, so go fuck yourself EU.

This is heading your way burger. American web company's do not want to lose the lucrative EU market and will comply to the EU laws to keep it.

I hope not, that would imply people actually bought EU flags at some time

Not buying them hurts them more then burning them fiscally

bump

>lucrative EU market
No worries, we have region-specific stuff for you guys
>video not available in your region

Attached: 3764620-7602377602-4563..gif (1024x768, 1.48M)

bumping