Can you like, stop appropriating other peoples culture...

Can you like, stop appropriating other peoples culture? I'm an asian american and found this blatant whitewashing disgusting, racist and offensive.

Attached: image.jpg (700x1107, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
youtube.com/watch?v=X6s6YKlTpfw
twitter.com/mombot/status/1007491304958263301
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Maybe if Asians had respect for their own culture white men wouldn't be putting the "American" in the Asian-American.

>A flute performance is now not PC enough
Jesus Christ how do these people survive???

>it's okay when Asians play classical music
>it's not okay when whites play Asian folk music
K

Sage. This is bait, that man is apparently a master or some bullshit and has been practicing the instrument since his youth. Even japs recognized him so fuck off with this slide shit S A G E

imagine living in Britain where you could just blow up houses by fucking with gas lines

What did i say about asians? Dont trust asians. Theyre a bunch of weak beta faggots. As you can see they take up SJW causes. They also love degeneracy because a world of drunken whores doesnt mind their micropenis.

Attached: moshimoshibeitodesu.png (600x603, 111K)

she deleted her fucking account. FYI

can you maybe fuck off back to asia and stay there if you care so much you stupid cunt face

>But niggers playing ancient Greek gods is fine.

Attached: 1509814613415.jpg (640x640, 13K)

>Using English
>Not from England

Argument invalid.

Technically it's not racist, you stupid bitch.
He can wear what ever he wants just like sluts can.
As long as he doesn't do the slanted eyes, he's fine.
Is it ok for black people to dye their hair blonde?
white people to have dreadlocks?

>want a Beautiful flute solo for your game
>i know lets hire the best flute player we can find!

Asian Americans have an overwhelmingly SJW lean to their politics ive noticed.

1st generation asian immigrants are very pleasant, hardworking people. 2nd gen+ are generally unpleasant people ive noticed. Whose fault is this? Is our culture really this toxic?

you could always just kill yourself and you wont have to look at this again.

asians are probably the easiest group to get to do what you want with group pressure its borderline part of their culture.

An actual Hapa chimed in, explained to her how ignorant she was being and she proceeded to flee and delete her social media presence.

>I'm an asian american
Stop appropriating White peoples' culture. Stop using computers, the internet, electricity, automobiles, phones, refrigeration, etc, etc, etc.

BUT WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you are against this, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

(((they))) are Sabbateans (aka. Frankism).

> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
> youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

i've seen 'asians' in western clothes using western tech, who appropriating who?

Attached: 1529397507048.gif (572x317, 2.77M)

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

That's why eastern European studios are better, non of that over the top self sensorrship. Looking forward to cyberpunk 2077

Attached: 3XrMafL2SHHb9Pi7dq23nc-320-80.jpg (320x180, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

STOP APPROPRIATING MY CULTURE REEEEEEEEEE

Asians game systems. They see other coloreds getting results by bitching about racism, so they jump in hoping to extract some resources for their group as well.

They're so plainly undeserving of any sympathy, however, that it goes down like a lead balloon and just generates animosity against them, but as a group they are too bug-like to understand why they aren't getting the same treats american blacks are getting (after all, they're copying the arguments and wailing perfectly!)

Too late, japs should be killed for all they've perverted in their re-appropriation.

>Asian-American

Ah yes, the group of culturless pieces of shit who support overseas football teams, behave culturally american and cling onto their parents' nationality for an identity.
The multicultural product. A piece of fermented garbage.

Yeah i am sure this white racist learned to play the shakuhachi on its own without everengaging in japanese culture/ training by a japanese or even potential visit / stay to japan.

I also never see any japanese tourist wear lederhosen and dirndl during oktoberfest or play european classical because.

Oh wait....
youtube.com/watch?v=X6s6YKlTpfw

nailed it!
have a bump

Attached: 1529393082703.jpg (500x335, 43K)

I want to see the BTFO.

I find it depends on what they do. Writers and other political science Asians are liberals. Those involved in sciences lean towards conservative

The materialism of their parents left them without root or morals.
Their parents left the working moral systems of the grandparents behind because they were incompatible with western civilization.
They also did not adopt western moral systems / religions.
This left their children with nothing but nihilism.
The children of the (white) boomers suffer from the same disease, but to a lesser degree- they still have some remnants of a moral system around.

racist

Asians tend not to give a fuck about SJW cultural appropriate nonsense. Remember the prom girl?

"Asian"-americans on the other hand are basic americans and do care about appropriation

wtf that looks nothing like a nigger with a candy cane.

Attached: OFADeFJG.jpg (1252x1252, 104K)

>paying to fly some jap cunt over to play some shit music
lmaoooooo

Didn't she got BTFO so hard she closed her account?

sage.
guess you're late to the party, and didnt take time to learn the whole story.

Shut the fuck up no one cares

Attached: 1528192073758.png (1024x749, 196K)

twitter.com/mombot/status/1007491304958263301

This is a really interesting take, and seems like its closest to the truth. Thanks for this post

Sure, if you stop appropriating ours. Take off your western clothes, turn off your western computer and leave the western country you enjoy the benefits of living in.

Now show the picture of that bitch blocking a certain person over this.

Who the fuck cares. It is the white mans duty to take anything of value from the cultures of other races that provides any benefit whatsoever. In this case the Japs themselves did it so shut the fuck up.

Attached: raging.png (195x200, 65K)

fuckin checked

Japanese have respect for much more than just their culture.

Attached: CCB75E5B-4DE1-4485-B21A-78B3F68D521C.jpg (587x807, 157K)

Nice bait faggot.

Attached: 1529127730010.jpg (1500x1000, 353K)

This is silly. Just find a Japanese dude.

>leave Japan and adopt another people’s culture
“Hey! Don’t learn what I abandoned!”
Meanwhile people in japan don’t care or are flattered

tell that to the trillion japanese games with european culture

>leave Japan

Bitch is probably filipino or some shit. Similar to some mutt in Arkansas going on about his 'white' identity like he has some claim to Germany and the Czech Republic.

>extremely offensive
has everyone just straight up forgotten what actual offensive material looks like?

reminds me of allergies. when the immune system cant identify a proper threat anymore. identifies pollen as dangerous microorganisms erroneously, and then harms the body attacking it.

these people getting offended all the time, are like an autoimmune disorder. if they had been exposed to more actual offense growing up they wouldnt be so offended at nothing now. just as kids who grew up on farms are less likely to get allergies, their bodies have seen enough microorganisms not to improperly identify a threat.

so where are people exposed to being actually offended at a young age: school bullies. and then when they get older male banter kicks in. and then they know the difference between actually offensive shit and merely dudes ripping on each other for bonding. they grow a thicker skin. this isnt happening anymore, people skip the sin growing, and then they seek things to be offended about.

>flute performance for a game set in Japan, made by an American studio by American devs
honestly at some point eating noodles is going to be cultural appropriation and poor people won't have shit to eat

this bitch got owned by some random telling her that guy is a grandmaster of that instrument so she can fuck off.

Non-Whites speaking English on the Internet whilst using a computer is cultural appropriation.

Its funny how a white man playing a shakuhachi is offensive to Asian Americans but not to actual Asians.

Why doesn’t that Cunt speak Japanese? She’s appropriating my language on my cultures technology.

She should be knee deep in a rice field right now the useless fucking gook.

people are replying to bait threads

>gaijin is literally a master in the field of that instrument
>is honoring another culture instead of propping up his own
>does so respectfully and to the respect of himself and Nippon

american asians confirmed for virtue signalling victimized cuccs

>also bait

You can actually do that?

when will you stop wearing jeans?

Lmao lecturing a Japanese company on "appropriating" Japanese culture
Yeah, he's one of only a few recognised masters of said instrument.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Attached: GettyImages-831561054-1160x770.jpg (1160x770, 250K)

Begone, baiter. I don't cry when people think Spain is just Mexico with bullfighting DLC.

Attached: 1528148118693.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

It wasn't offensive, it just looked ridiculous.

Hahaha
The salt.
It's so good.
Retards being offended for other cultures, hahaha.

Being offended and tweeting about it generates likes, comments and RT.
They live by the feel of their phone vibrating with notifications.
How is that shit not considered mental illness yet since video games are now?

give us back Vancouver and you can keep your bug eating and dog boiling.

>Lmao lecturing a Japanese company on "appropriating" Japanese culture

Kind of reminds me of when blacks and activists bitched about "white supremacy" when Resident Evil 5 had black zombies in Africa without apparently having a clue that it's a Japanese game.

Because mobile phones are a massive market, bigger than video games. Hell Social media usage should be considered a fucking mental disorder.

Whats really interesting is that it is the opposite in Canada. Asians here are right wing along with other ethnic minorities in Canada. Our "liberals" are all lily white