Being transgender will no longer be classified as a mental illness

>In the long-awaited and welcome change, the UN health agency confirmed that there is no evidence that gender incongruence is a mental disorder as they revised their International Classification for Diseases (ICD), and say that the release of this information should help combat the stigma that trans people face.

really makes you think

Attached: rights.jpg (727x688, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/health-topics/international-classification-of-diseases
youtu.be/kyCgz0z05Ik
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
youtube.com/watch?v=eih67rlGNhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so it chose feelings over science, that will go well

Nothing new. They did the same with gays.

Same thing probably happened too - infiltrate the organization and then "officially" declare yourself sane.

>Cutting your dick off
>Not a mental illness

>Playing video games
>Mental illness

Let's start campaigning to get other mental illnesses removed too, anxiety, depression, maybe get these internet liberals off of disability.

They must have really went to town
How many medical journals have they got left?

>transgenderism isn't a mental illness
>this means they can't charge tax payer money to take care of any treatments relating to it

Attached: 1488597433298.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

pedos next

>Having a penis hanging between your legs and thinking you're a girl is perfectly sane
Really makes you think

Reminder that for every piece of LGBT propaganda you see on the internet, in the media, in the press, or elsewhere to find a member of the LGBT and encourage them to commit suicide.

Attached: 1521690747413.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

Attached: giphy.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

This is dumb and dangerous.

>Playing video games is a fucking epidemic that needs to be stopped
>Cutting off dick or injecting hormones into toddlers is perfectly fine.
Another victory for them.

Attached: 1522729357449.jpg (680x360, 34K)

>being a race realist is a mental disorder
>wanting to chop off your dick is not a mental disorder

Attached: 1529211540475.gif (800x800, 309K)

>muh slippery slope isn't real
anyone who has ever made this stupid argument is responsible for this abomination

>Transgenderism isn't a mental disorder
>Look we have brain scans that show that people who are trans have brain structures more similar to the gender that they identify as
>Somehow this proves that this isn't a mental disorder

Attached: trans.jpg (480x480, 23K)

This

If the B in LGBT means BI then why do they still think there are more than two genders?
>really makes you think

Attached: 1504917154851.jpg (818x960, 121K)

I'm a tranny, and yes, it's a mental illness, one that I wish more than anything I didn't have to deal with.

I have a way to help you deal with your illness, it's 46% effective 100% of the time.. How do those numbers sound?

came here to post this

I'm assuming you're alluding to the high suicide rates trannies have, don't think they're quite that high but to be honest, it'll probably be how I die. I never see myself living past 40, unless something insane like having your brain put into a robot becomes a thing.

>insurance companies start denying coverage because its totally normal, healthy behavior
>b-but i need my faggot hormones and psychotropics!

We live in strange times. I think this is just a stepping stone to claiming being a white heterosexual male as being a mental defect.

why are you telling us? we believe you
you should tell your congressman or senator and the LGBT* community

>really makes you think

Ya, it make me think the WHO is full of shit.

Just saw the post while browsing. Also I already live in a red state, pretty much everyone hates trannies, I get disgusted looks as soon as I have to show my ID to someone and they put the pieces together, I've been forced out of two jobs already, I tend to be called an "it" in scenarios where my legal name has to be used, and my family has disowned me.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wtf

>cutting off your dick is fine
>wanting to suck dick 24/7 is fine
>injecting yourself with hormones is fine
>rejecting your biological gender is fine
>making protests about how there isn't anything legal regarding your mental condition is totally fine
>spreading the HIV virus while everone else who states that you have it goes to jail, nope, this is fine
>having a law that prohibits you from making an HIV test is fine

>tfw this shit is catching on in Mexico
I'll tell the narcos about faggots and the ludicrous ammounts of money they spend on their mental illness any time of the day

Attached: Stop it.gif (324x317, 1.67M)

why do you do that to yourself? why don't you move to a more tranny friendly location?

well i guess that closes it then

Because I fucking hate liberals. I'd rather put up with being an "it" in a red state than deal with a bunch of nigger loving, gun grabbing, kike worshiping filth

If it's not a mental disorder, that must mean we no longer need to treat it.

Mental illness is a social construct. KEK
Foucault in action.

Being Jewish is a mental disorder, and the only cure is a bullet through the hypothalamus.

The butthurt will be exquisite.

Attached: EC803B91-86FC-4306-849A-29D1BB1D5EE0.gif (640x360, 389K)

>no link
>pol starts to lose its shit anyway
like a fiddle

Cool guess they don’t need healthcare coverage then since it’s perfectly normal to cut your dick off

>Gender incongruence, meanwhile, has also been moved out of mental disorders in the ICD, into sexual health conditions. The rationale being that while evidence is now clear that it is not a mental disorder, and indeed classifying it in this can cause enormous stigma for people who are transgender, there remain significant health care needs that can best be met if the condition is coded under the ICD.
who.int/health-topics/international-classification-of-diseases
don't know what to think of that
what evidence are they talking about here? because I can't find it

well good luck with your life then and I hope you won't kill yourself

Good, let them infiltrate every women only safe space and start taking resources for them selves, while out competing them at every turn. Shit will be glorious a year or two form now.

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

and isn't transgenderism gender dysphoria? never heard of gender incongruence before

What gets a mental illness delisted anyways? Like medically..

WHY DID THEY CLASSIFY VIDEO GAMES AS A MENTAL DISORDER THOUGH

they even put a video out for all the kids that can't read good
youtu.be/kyCgz0z05Ik
>comment section not deactivated
you know what to do Jow Forums
leave constructive criticism while being respectful and nice

Insurance companies will do anything to get out of providing insurance

UN needs to be destroyed

>welcome change
[citation needed]

Because if you are over 9 y old and playing video games you should be gassed. Special torture treatment for the ones spending time watching other's stream video games and donating money.

I almost certainly will. Might life another decade or two before I do it though. Hope to see the right take a stand before I go though. I want to see a world where the sands of Israel is turned to glass by nuclear hellfire. I want to see a world where the final crusade is won and Islam is eradicated. I want to see a world where niggers are finally seen as the subhumans they are and go back to being nothing more than farm animals, beasts of labor. I want to see the left crumble and a new era of white superiority reigns. Sadly, it's all just a dream.

>racists see themselves as "race realists"
If you view other human beings as "sub human" based on the color of their skin then you're not a realist. You're an ideologically possessed insecure twat

>were taking it out of mental illness category to decrease stigma
>were moving it to sexual health category so that these mentally ill faggots can still get their dicks lobbed off at the tax payers expense

Then I guess that insurance companies no longer need to pay for hormones or sex change operations.

Attached: DERP2.png (212x336, 140K)

If a few thousand retards want to sterilize themselves, if they even pay for it, this is eugenics at its finest.
Transgenderism is also perfectly acceptable because involve a very small number of people. We don't care about the individual, we care about society and the GDP.
If millions of young men play games instead of making money and paying taxes, this is a problem. (I say men because women are worthless anyway, It makes no big difference if they are working or not).
The definition of "mental disorder" is a mental condition causing a non socially acceptable or an economically damaging behavior.

>implying it's the color of the their skin that causes them to be judged
Nigger

>rejecting your biological gender is fine

Biologically, it is 'sex', not 'gender'. This is the leftist way: confuse sex (biological) with gender (emotional/social expressions of sex) and make the two interchangeable. Then, when talking about gender, you automatically have to mean biological sex as well.

you should run for a position in politics and unironically become /ourtranny/

Oh, thanks for clearing me out user, still, I'm fucking pissed

worst considering that Anaya will win president of my country

>play too much vidya
>you are mentally ill
>cut off your dick
>you are fine

When will this end? I want to get off.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

Dr. McHugh, the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, made his remarks in a recent commentary in the Wall Street Journal, where he explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a “disorder of ‘assumption’” – the notion that their maleness or femaleness is different than what nature assigned to them biologically.

He also reported on a new study showing that the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people. Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

Attached: 1496515277358.jpg (342x393, 18K)

anaya wont win compa, either bronco or meade

>Either Bronco or Meade
I fucking wish this was the case. Bronco for being best candidate, and Meade because staying in the same is a far better option than going full retard all of the sudden

Attached: 1456372332073.jpg (255x247, 16K)

If it's not an illness anymore, does that mean my useless brothersister can't claim benefits anymore and has to finally get a job?

Inb4 GamerGate comes back

I hope so. I want this to backfire tremendously.
>wait wait we ARE mentally ill after all!
Insurance isn't going to pay for this shit after it's not considered a health issue anymore.

They still will, though

of course, they'll get the ball rolling by claiming age is a social construct and children can consent just like they claim kids can consent to being trannies

discord gg/jgNKY2w

add a .

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 116K)

Being an adult staying inside at the risk of your personal mental and physical health over a kids toy: totally sane

youtube.com/watch?v=eih67rlGNhU

>no evidence that gender incongruence is a mental disorder
Literally mentally ill faggots in that dress as women. 45% more likely to kill themselves. NOT A MENTAL DISORDER. These fucking kike pseudoscientists have finally jumped the shark.

Attached: FB_IMG_1527897040866.jpg (720x1079, 76K)

Attached: NEVEREVERCLICKONTHATTHING.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

That was a nice disclaimer. Thank you.

Attached: 1525946816685.jpg (640x604, 35K)

Thankfully the WHO finally came to their senses to recognise how natural and healthy it is to mutilate yourself. How progressive

this. turnabout never comes for these freaks.
this especially, if you hire someone to do that to you - something is broken. Western society really has become so bored with itself and opulent we are enabling insane people...

I mean, if you pay for DLC you are probably sick in the head so they're not entirely wrong

>translation: gamers can now go on disability and trannys now have to pay for their own hormones.

Attached: 00734.jpg (1722x949, 300K)

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 53K)

forgot text. If it isn't a mental illness then I guess there's no need for Obamacare and military gibs to pay for transition.

Ever wonder if he thinks about how much his field has destroyed the natural order of scientific evidence and how helpless he is to the throws of (((culture)))?

It’s now a medical disorder, not a mental illness. This makes it easier to get welfare money for treatment.

How can significantly higher suicide rates amongst trans people not be an indication mental illness is related.

Leftists are insane. They're reality is so far detached, it's incomprehensible

Quads of truth
Stop using government money to help something that isn’t an illness
I feel there’s an upside here, desu

because they was good girls (male) who dindu nuffin and it's society's fault for being so mean, supposedly

Attached: 1501381957475.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

What timeline did I diverge into? I want the fuck out.

Double digits of affirmation

Underrated

>tfw the thread will continue getting bumped for hours with half of the posts asking if insurance will cover the dick cutting and hormone pills because OP is a >1 post by this ID shitposter who can't into creating proper threads with all info necessary

Attached: sad pepe vertical.jpg (224x225, 7K)

So no need to pay their transformations?

im pretty sure a lot of lgb really hate the trannies for latching on to their "movement"

The machines are turning people into this bruh. All the electromagnetic disturbance is releasing the portal to the other world turning us fleshbags into traps. 5G is demonic user.

Attached: wojak_water.png (640x626, 97K)

>playing vidya is a mental illness
>but cutting off your dick isn't

k

He warned us about it, but we didn't listen

You're already dead. This is hell

Attached: Monsoon explains the truth.jpg (600x444, 34K)

>There is no evidence that Gender Dysphoria is a mental disorder.

This is bad and good for two reasons.

1.trans can no longer claim this when being made fun of for stupid decisions that effect them for the rest of their lives and be a victim because now it's just stupidity and not a mental Illness. Sure they can now go get surgery easier but they can not claim gibs.

2. This also means that we will be advancing more stupid people to finally die off and no longer contribute to the gene pool. And in 60 years the left-wing may not exist under it's current structure due to being outbreeded by those without mental illness.

This might be the reason. And also if Video Games is a mental disability then that means more people can apply on welfare.

youtu.be/kyCgz0z05Ik

Video

Already exists. It's called "autism spectrum disorder".
If they can't nail you on one of the typical symptoms, "PDD-NOS". Same thing, but more opaque.
Ever noticed how there's no autism among niggers?

Put this on a new thread soon.