BASED AUSTRALIAN BTFOS AMERICANS

AMERICANS BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

Attached: 1527966478574.jpg (937x960, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

australianmuseum.net.au/bull-ants
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Australia is a worse nanny state than Britain.

Are AR-15s nonfunctional in Australia? What causes this?

nah, we're almost as bad though

>dying is fine if it's not by a gun
the absolute state of liberal argumentation

Imagine being this pathologically afraid of inanimate objects, from which your chances of being killed are statistically microscopic.

Attached: 72786c161011ce67df1e7e33da9ae0a4ea4504cc4763be9eb3dcd3ec6e413dfc_1.jpg (320x416, 35K)

When something is not present in a location, it cannot function in that location. Did you not learn object permanence as a child?

>HAHAHAHA VEGEMITE GUYS
you know you're fucked when your entire perception of your national identity is being the exact opposite of the americans

>guns, whose purpose is to kill people, don't kill people
>people, whose purpose is to do things including kill people, do kill people
gotcha. you're a tard.

You had a conversation with yourself and took it as a victory. Congrats. If you punch yourself and it hurts are you weak or strong? Ill leave you to answer that.

Attached: 1556AB2A-9CB0-4F58-AD88-64333B865907.png (2048x1536, 792K)

it's not like we have a gun control compliance rate of 20%

Maybe not everything could kill you in Australia if you had Ar-15s

A million other guns can kill you though.
Not even close. Not yet anyway.

shes pretty cute for an insufferable liberal cunt

Do ar15 function differently in straya

Intelligent Leaf

Do not reply to spam threads.
Report them for the rule-breaking garbage they are.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

>guns get up on their own and kill people

>dies of a brown recluse bite
Australia is the only place you need two Mac-10s and three Tek-9s just to sit in your garden.

>when something is not present in a location
>it cannot function in that location
it can function in that location, the function is no up for question.

the presence is, you fucking retard.

the wildlife is actually nightmare fuel here, guns are just pieces of fucking metal

>floating armory gets seized by indian ocean pirates
>perth is sacked by a hundred pirates with military grade assault rifles and other weapons
you'll rue the day aussie

>gun control totally works, look at this very white country that banned guns

Attached: pareene.jpg (300x300, 69K)

>inanimate objects act on their own
>calling anyone a tard
imagine being this much of a brainlet

Have you ever heard of a non sequitur?

Wtf is Vegemite

>be American
>see an animal
>it isn't a giant bug immediately bites and kills me

Arguing with libs is pointless. Point out Brazil to them as the ultimate failure of their racemixing anti-gun utopia and they go back to whistling the same tune the next day like nothing happened.

>hammers kill people
>rocks kill people
>water kills people

Hey wow it's like maybe as a human you need to have responsibility for your own safety and respect the sovereignty of others familia like wow

Attached: 1529348016646.jpg (890x686, 97K)

>doubt.jpg

Attached: 32f03feb88f1e43449047268e21ce893.jpg (225x224, 10K)

Yeah, I remember growing up in the Southern United States, where all the real gun nuts live. Every week a while pack of revolvers would roam the neighborhood, Colt .44's, .357 magnums, there was this one .380 who we eventually just realized was the runt of the pack. When you saw them roaming you just got inside and got down because they start getting agitated around people.
Driving was terrifying sometimes down there. Case in point, the Mossberg season. You pussy fucks think it's a game? Roll up to a stop sign and hear them clicking in anger. It's fucking ridiculous.
But the worst was when you'd go to public places where they kept on INSISTING that they had solved the problem. I'd swear that these fucking things were sentient. Have you ever seen a rouge AR-15? They don't come to areas where tamed guns are, they always come exactly where they were not supposed to. Unloading full clips in rapid fire, they'd just do their mating dance and keep firing.

Guns are scary

>Gun control makes all guns vanish from your country
>No one can acquire a gun in a country with gun control laws

hehe...hehehehhee....

Women making a jokes about your men's inability to own the most prolific modern implement of war and defense, and this is Australian identity now? This whole planet is getting de-balled. It's pretty unnatural to be a man and not interested in weaponry.

Not really true, cops use M4s.

Attached: F36D1E52-931D-43CB-830E-4CB092FFF0C8.jpg (599x358, 61K)

Nah, your women raped by a pack of niggers wielding glocks is being ducked friendo.
Quack quack.

>women

Wow she has such an authentic cause and sense of outrage, can you imagine what it must be like to live in australia while USA holds an opposite stance on gun control? Fuck, what an inspiration, the way she asserts her opinions on subjects that dont pertain to her, and a sense of humor to boot. Put a ring on it fellas

Attached: 1525732762386.png (643x772, 928K)

>canadian education

>americans joke about silly bugs and spiders killing you in australia
>australians joke about kids getting torn apart by firearms and mass shootings that result in horrible pain for the families and numerous dead
lmao australia really are king of the bant

>when dad pisses off the local magpie family and they team up with the local .410 shotgun gang to seriously ruin the Australia Day barbie

Attached: sydney olympics 2000.jpg (525x999, 187K)

I would want an ar-15 for protection against the shit that lurks in australia.

Attached: 72890062-EC28-4B9E-B855-61486597D0F0.jpg (1366x1476, 338K)

Object permanence is the understanding that objects continue to exist even when they cannot be perceived

Just because its not there doesn't mean it can't function there if it was.

Whose women? My women? You think out of a country of 350 million fuckers I'm gonna claim every pale looking mutt and kike? Fuck off, there are at most 100 million good white americans, likely less. Who gives an actual fuck what these scum do to each other.

Come on my upside down friend don't bring Glocks into this. Fine weapons.

She’s an insufferable sjw that has a terrible reputation in the syd cosplay community

>no Aussie qt gf

Attached: 7B226352-23B2-4260-B7D7-E2B64DE29B26.jpg (600x885, 43K)

>Guns good bois. They didnu nuffin.

>live in Australia
>casually walk around and get bitten by ants that are always angry
>wasps that have one of the most painful stings on the planet
>spiders that eat birds
>and every other insect/animal evolved to its final form

you ment hue hue hue my frenzilian

Another shrimp on the barbie

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-092344.jpg (1536x1880, 1.19M)

*ahem*

Cringe

That's also the most punchable face I've seen since the last time I watched The Project

Yawn.

is that a half gook?

>Are AR-15s nonfunctional in Australia? What causes this?
Devs region-locked them. Unfortunately this just means any hacker who does manage to get one into the inventory can now also re-enable full auto fire and the heat seeking bullets. They're unstoppable until a Mod shows up.

At least I won't be killed by home invaders fag

Attached: 29683586_165979754061948_529272883331673578_n.jpg (824x802, 68K)

I knew deep in my heart I can never rely on an Australian AR 15. I shall buy guns from America. Thanks for the tip bitch.

Guns are designed to kill people, and that's a good thing.

Attached: crikey-im-dead.jpg (800x450, 67K)

>am Southern.
I can confirm this as true OP.

>tek-9

Attached: skeptical pepe.jpg (250x238, 17K)

AR-15s are so cool

Not really
The laws on the books are worse, but they’re also not used on anyone except bikies

Yeast spread. It's what their betters feed them, kind of like how you feed your dog a can of mystery meat paté.

>raised them right
With that poverty butt stock? Where's the magpul brah

Remarkably few of us actually get clipped by wildlife. It’s just a manageable part of life. Check shoes and toilet for spiders, know that snakes hang out in woodpiles, walk loudly to scare them away, don’t swim where crocodiles are, don’t swim next to deal colonies etc

Uluru is actually an ancient device dedicated to disabling certain weapons within range. Only the Prime Minister and a Aboriginese Priest can activate it.

^*seal

It's true. I'd love to own an AR -15 but we give it up to live in a society where children don't have to fear a warzone at their school. Small price to pay IMO. You can still own a gun if you've got a good reason.

Cuck.

Aww someone needed a reason to post that super cute selfie

Ask yourself if it was worth it when your government slips its cock down your throat and the only thing you have to defend yourself with is spoons and kangaroos.

How does that even make you a cuck though it's a political stance
You can choose to think like that and go back to the middle ages - that is why we have State sovereignty. You wanna think like that, go live in a country where you can't have basic human rights like access to healthcare

>get bitten by ants that are always angry
wait wait wait
there are ants which aren't?

As an American, I truly envy the sense of moral superiority one must get while being gunned down by a bikie with a homemade full-auto smg. It must be a huge relief to know that at least you had no right to self-defense.

Attached: VD-Siezed-Guns-.jpg (650x365, 62K)

moreso identifying a particular nasty species australianmuseum.net.au/bull-ants

bullants aka angry ants

Yeah because people definitely turned in all their guns :^)
City cretins, I tell ya.

But More children drown in pools than die in school shootings.

i can still buy a automatic handgun in bankstown and shoot up a school.

coppers don't do shit about lebs selling automatic handguns.

People did, it's pretty uncommon for them not to have been turned in or licensed.

These days you can get a rifle very easily you just have to prove you're not too much of a cityboy. It's a good requirement

if you dont own a gun in Aus, What the fuck are you doing

>Being this retarded
Sorry you will never know what its like to really be free. I feel bad for non-americans sometimes

>Australias gun laws are so strong that AR-15s cease to fire through state magic

you're not gonna believe this but as I said I'm envious of being able to own an ar15 but also understand why you have to give it up - I'm also really envious of your pool fencing laws (lack thereof)

They are so fucking strict over here and very into compliance - you can't have nice open pools like you can in the USA. But it's wholly analogous - It sucks but I understand why and I am therefore better off

i beat a rabbit to death with my bare hands
it kept eating my crops
i wish i had another way to kill it
i litterally had to throw it around like a rag dol
i wish i had guns
im scarred for life after that
atleast the other rabbits in hsi tribe got the message
:(

Sugar ants arent particularly known to fuck people up. But fire ants will rip your ass in half for the street credit.

If free means you need a gun to be safe then the shoe is on the other foot. no need to be rude either happy to just discuss

>being civilized means living like cattle
I expected no less from an open air prison

I just assumed ants were all like that and people didn't bitch about it because their bites aren't as painful
learn something new every day

Okay gentle soul.

You are a faggot.

better than urs ahmed lmao

alright giuseppe, thats enough out of you

Attached: 1527175942186.png (490x484, 333K)

Australian minorities huff petrol and fall asleep on roads. Our minorities made a culture out of savagely violent behavior. We need our "ebil AR15."

>implying I can't illegally get an ar15 in australia
>implying that because it's against the law someone prevents it from being lethal
This is like believing a red traffic light will stop someone from t-boning you when you go through an intersection.

My grandma's brother (my grand uncle?) once told us about how there was a girl who had died from scarlet fever in his class. He went to a small school in Australia. (we're in the USA now) and he said that they rushed everyone outside one day and the teacher said they had to take class photos and they had everyone go outside and then the undertaker came and him and two other men brought the girl in to the class and poistioned her up and they took the photo. He would tell us that story all the time until he died. 15 years later I see its a meme on the internet

Attached: DunrobinSS1924.jpg (2255x1622, 708K)

yeah they are little bastards haha one bite from them makes your bones hurt for half a day

I don’t blame Australians for being edgy

When I was in Japan like half of the people thought I was Australian purely because I spoke English even though I am black. So I understand them basing their identity solely around our relatively minor differences