Trannies are not mentally ill but gamers are according to the WHO

Goy stop having fun and engaging in an activity that improves your critical thinking skills and cut off your balls right now!

Attached: file.png (1652x1832, 1.24M)

BUMP

RISE UP

Believe me i would much rather sit there and poop my pants because i cant leave call of "duty," (pun intended) than to go through life wanting to cut my cock and balls off.

They're both mental illnesses

Haha they better watch out, this'll piss off GANG WEED

lol

>Goy stop having fun and engaging in an activity that improves your critical thinking skills
AH YES
RISE UP

Now watch how Ebola manages to take off like wild fire despite being confined to a couple of isolated villages while the world health organization sends hourly press releases and does fuck all. Why do we still fund them?

hahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1528960861522.jpg (888x499, 124K)

If I said Id do harm to these people theyd say vidya breeds killers they got me bet if I listened to marilyn manson and killed my family nobody would say shit.

Attached: ka0pn0rt22n01.jpg (816x500, 134K)

Friendly reminder: There was no breakthrough in medical, biological etc understanding to justify this change in characterization. This is purely political.

Attached: 1524838471688.png (680x383, 444K)

That's because trannies serve the system while gamers don't

Attached: ted_on_society.png (600x600, 52K)

There is nothing sane about ruining your physical and mental health to play kids toys.

G A N G W E E D

drop the dank memes now.

Attached: truman_show.jpg (441x248, 11K)

Attached: eDVrY7aAs_rDN_-ZevySW-f6DjTXneG7NDJgoaoJQcs.jpg (1967x1967, 489K)

this is top class shit posting. I am so proud of you anonymous.

Attached: di_05533.jpg (429x500, 123K)

Attached: 1525691614036.jpg (680x478, 60K)

this one is shit however.

Attached: 1526080102724.jpg (598x927, 71K)

Med student here: i have not found a single psychiatrist to agree with this. This is just marxism taking over the WHO. This is purely political.

Attached: 44CEDD95-2A3C-493D-916B-0683E2091C67.jpg (300x218, 22K)

THIS
FUCK YOU VERONICA

Attached: 1529086246214.jpg (842x516, 335K)

I have officially adopted the new Amerimutt lifestyle. Vidya Games and bullying Trannies online. Trannies no longer have mental Illness but this means they are no longer opressed and now I can laugh at them, call them names. Thank you (((World Health Organization)))

>I can't find a psychiatrist who will agree with me

Don't worry George Soros will fund it. Then suddenly your doctor's will say it's been around for millennia.

well if its not a mental disorder anymore I guess they don't need state funded treatment anymore

Attached: It suddenly dawns upon me.jpg (640x480, 34K)

GIVE ME MY NEET BUX I HAVE A SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION

This has to be an Australian poster.

We also get Weed dude LMAO'S.

GAMERS RISE UP, FUCK YOU VERONICA
YUO STOOD ME UP 10 TIME, 10 FUCKING TIMES
dawn is best girl

Attached: 1526692221424.png (1050x640, 509K)

>fallout 3
>ever good
>ancient
jesus christ what the fuck is this

We live in a time where playing games is now a right wing activity

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY WHERE being historically accurate is a right wing activity
>kingdom come deliverance
>leftists: REEEEEEE THIS IS NAZI PROPAGANDA WE NEED DINDUS IN BOHEMIA
>4 months pass
>BATTLEFIELD V SHUT UP NAZIS IT'S JUST A GAME, WE NEED TRANNIES AND WAHMEN IN WW2 AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

>Right wing activities become a mental illness
>Left wing is no longer a mental Illness

You are on to something here.

basedboy

Shill. Ig testimony going on.

People who get addicted to anything are not diseased. They are defective genetically. Gaming addiction is not a real thing. I played games hardcore in my youth and it was because I mistakenly thought it was something worth spending my time on. I was never unable to walk away. If you're going to say people who play video games all day are diseased then so are obese people who don't want to stop eating. Just take some personal responsibility and admit that you are not trying to stop.

What is this?

google gang weed, it's an ironic facebook meme group that got extremely popular back in april 2018

Ah I see now this is how they intend to solve the single mother+white guys dropping out of society problem isn't it?

>1) Establish excessive gaming as a medical condition
>2) apply health tax on video games, monitor and throttle excessive playing with new non NN internet
>3) Additional taxes to single mothers to raise dem kids

You'll beta bux one way or another.