Germany is whiter than the USA

It's turns out 93% percent of the German population is European. WTF!? I thought it was much lower than that and that the Arabs where's like 25%.
In the USA the "white" population is at 62%. Why the fuck then do Americans have the audacity to say that their country is last bastion of "whiteness"?

Attached: IMG_7690.png (1242x2208, 306K)

The whole concept of Whiteness as a social construct has not yet reached Germany. This is only starting this year with the first news articles adressing the topic. Anyways, it will still take some time since it simply doesn't sound as "good" in German as in English. The SJW language is missing alot of the punch when you try and translate it.

Apart from that: In cities it looks like 50% arabs easily as they are a much more walk in the street culture. The Germans are all at home (old) or at work.

its a good idea to sway away from english. (((they))) lose a lot of influence

You should get your information from outside Jow Forums a bit more, OP.

I’d take 10 spics before I’d take 1 Muslim. The USA is better.

Attached: 0CCF286C-7760-4782-BF1F-5AFE6279484C.png (726x728, 32K)

Ethnic German repatriate here excluded from the 81.3% figure. Feels bad. I would give my life for the Fatherland, yet foreigner assholes use my existence to say that Germany isn't "White".

Those 93% includes slavs and balkans(aka turks)

Germany is 75 % white

Proofs it includes roaches?

The USA will never be a better home for Volksdeutsche than Germany is. None of us want to go to your shithole. None of us want to stay in your shithole. As soon as we're allowed to come to Germany we leave.

Not roaches but roach rape babies like greece bosnia, bulgaria and so on

It's the younger generation that's the problem in Europe.

Attached: 1529345598704.jpg (634x506, 129K)

Those are Europeans though. The white meme is another US invention, like BLM.
Fuck them. Europeans are not all blonde and blue-eyed, never were ( though I am).
In fact nordic countries contributed very little, pathetically so in fact, to Western civ.

>I'd take 10 shitskins over 1 shitskin that white people would grow to hate over radicial religious beliefs
I bet you would, cuck faggot. Send them all back. Reminder Hoover deported 3 million AMERICAN CITIZENS with Mexican ancestry.

If sharia law takes over you’ll be begging to get asylum in the land of burgers (and tacos).

Hallo Amerikaner

>sharia law takes over
Muslims are a small minority even at 10%. Everybody else hates them and economically they are the absolute underclass.
Fuck off with your kikebart fed delusions mutt fuckwit.

Singing everybody Deustche Duestche. Vaya con dios amigos.

Not going to happen. Germany is going to go full tilt as they always do and I cannot wait. What sort of pussy runs from their Homeland anyway? You fight for your heritage. Don't be a nigger like the (actual) Syrian refugees who would rather abandon their home instead of rebuilding their country.

Are you a spic? You seem to be shilling taconiggers way too much. Reminder they are THE reason America is becoming nonwhite. Your very existence in this country is what this board is fighting. You're a much bigger problem than niggers.

OBAMA CREATED THE BORDER CRISIS DISCUSS

>

And I'd rather take two muslims than one nigger (of whom you have more than we have muslims even without considering spics). Germany is clearly better.

The demographic “damage” is already done. Hispanic birth rates have leveled off.

See

>And I'd rather take two muslims than one nigger
That's your problem right there Achmed.

Blacks in the USA are a threat mainly to other black people. Intraracial murders are the norm. Interracial murders are the exception.

Muslims want infidels dead.

Obama's asylum tips being spread to illegals ruined the country.

>

Attached: IMG_4262.png (1400x1750, 733K)

>"Damage"
Definitely a spic. Is the "damage" also already done in Europe? Is it tolerable that Europe wouldn't be a white region? Multicultural societies have never lasted in all of history. Those that manage to maintain control have to use force. When your people are diverse you lack unity and cohesion, the basis of the nation. You are a traitor and are more dangerous than any shitskin is. And spics are still top of your chart.

Read:

One is a pest that won't stop growing and gives you no reason to rally against them. The other let's you know you're their enemy, giving you a chance and reason to rally against them. You're a retard.

I saw and I'll get to that.

Problem with that pic is most white youths aren't Christian at all. Christianity is virtually dead among British teenagers.
The majority of immigrants into the UK are white. You Jow Forums retards just don't know how to statistics.

Because American whites are the last bastion of whiteness. America has always had niggers and spics. But they're OUR niggers and OUR spics. The muslims own you, you bend to their will, you treat them like gods. Here in America, we all get along, we all stick to our neighborhoods and our families and we dont bend over and spread our cheeks so people think we're not racist. We can talk shit to each other, about each other, and that's alright. Because at the end of the day we'll have a beer then go home to our own communities to tell our wives about the crazy nigger/spic/cracker at work

Please do. Obama set us all up.

>The majority of immigrants into the UK are white.
For now, and declining. Hard core Brexiteers prefer shitskins from the 'commonwealth'. Enjoy!!

Interesting info man. I've traveled all over the USA and there are some areas where you would think that latinos are the majority in the USA. Miami and Los Angeles are full of them.

> Multicultural societies have never lasted in all of history.

No society has “lasted” in history. Every empire, every civilization, eventually falls.

White people in Europe fought the hell out of each other for centuries. Remove race from the equation and people will find other reasons to hate each other.

And Muslims are mainly a threat to other Muslims. The only difference is that Arabs are far above Africans in their capability to form functioning civilizations, though they are obviously still far below Europeans, especially Germans.

>The whole concept of Whiteness as a social construct has not yet reached Germany

FUCK YOU!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Arabs are far above Africans in their capability to form functioning civilizations
Name one you filthy roach

Just wait until the boomers die and it will immediately sink below 80%

Attached: csm_alterspyramide_2009_nach_Migrationshintergrund_engl_01_dee5c0187d.jpg (530x750, 45K)

Actually, it isn't declining. In fact, white immigration only surpassed non-white a couple years ago, so it's the opposite. Also, immigration overall is decreasing.

Lies

Hes a Spic poster I'd imagine, been a recent campaign here to normalise them with Spics spamming some BS study called "the myth of Hispanic criminality", making absurd false equivalencies (Spics aren't as bad as Muslims, thus they're based!) and other Spic fuckery.

Attached: beanermerchant.png (801x1001, 70K)

Checked and yes that is the future.
I'm doing my part to create a large and redpilled white plurality. We all should be.

How retarded are Jow Forumsfolk? You do realise that "migrant" =/= non-white? Whites account for a large percentage of immigrants in Germany.

Just compare any of their countries with any black African countries. There is a giant difference.

What are the Muslim youth like?
In America the majority don't give a damn about the Koran. They drank, snorted coke, and fucked white women.
They're living the American dream

I don't make a difference, they are all terrible

Immigration from the EU is way down and will become a trickle while net turns negative.
If you want to know what the (((Murdochs))) and (((Mercers))) who sold you Brexit want, read Brittannia unchained. It's tough to read even for an anglophobe like myself.

>There is a giant difference.
Yes it's called oil you arab scumbag.

well if you just used today's all inclusive definition of european you'd be 100% european yourself

It's literally in the picture that it only counts religious people, not those with no convictions.
Their people still exist, unlike yours in the near future. The French have been French since the Frankish empire, same with the Germans. Their people exist with a historical continuity. That doesn't happen in multicultural societies. In multiethnic empires they break up into ethnostates. No one talks about the Roman Empire, Austrian Empire, or al-Andalus anymore. A Nation without a people is pointless. Are you willing to let that happen to America? I guess you would if you were a taco nigger because you never had a stake in it. Multiethnic societies are far more violent and divisive than homogenous ones. Look at Japan, is Japan not Japan anymore? No. Because their people and culture still exist, even if the Shogun doesn't. Look at the Balkans, it's an absolute shit show whenever they talk about politics.
Back to my point, Japan, France, Germany, Scandonavia, are all still those countries with those people. There are no more Andalusi mozzarabs, or Austrian empire enthusiasts. People want to live in ethnostates with people like themselves.

So? Africa has tons of oil and other natural resources. They're just too dumb to harness them.

Attached: 1503584449379.jpg (1045x3515, 650K)

Even the countries that don't have oil are above the ones of Africans. I don't know why you would dispute that.

Yeah, I know, you absolute downy. If it's only counting religious kids, of course it suits your agenda that the UK is being swarmed with Muslims, because most religious kids these days are going to be Muslim as white kids don't bother with Jaysus.
I meant it isn't declining to the point where it's surpassed by non-white migration.
>muh conspiracy theories
Not interested.

Also, they've historically always been above Blacks, despite the fact that they didn't have oil and lived in a desert.

Having a bigger Muslim than Christian population will have an impact regardless if they are the majority or not. Do you deny this?

>Even the countries that don't have oil are above the ones of Africans
Yemen? Syria? Lebanon? Talking out of your arschlog here Ahmed

Yeah, but who cares?

Because American whites are the last bastion of whiteness

Attached: 128.jpg (680x429, 37K)

>muh conspiracy theories
It's a book written by Brexiteers you retarded faggot.
Listening to fuckwits like you makes me enjoy your disastrous future even more though. Keel it up.

Why are you even here? You don't care about your culture, nation, and people? It will permanently establish Islam as your traditional national religion if there are more muzzies than Christians in your nation. Their religious holidays will be celebrated over traditional English ones. You're a cuck and if you don't see this I hope you get acid attacked. Pic related.

Attached: 1529407649220m.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Other than maybe Yemen, those are all above the average African country, despite the fact that they're locked in perpetual violence and civil war.

Who cares what dimwitted Brexiteers write?
>disastrous future
Nice sensationalism. There is no "disastrous future", beyond the economic fuckery that will occur as a result of leaving the EU. I think the Netherlands earns 3rd place behind Ireland and Belgium as the most useless, insignificant Western European country.

It's called population density, Hans.

Attached: FaceApp_1518287879059.jpg (515x489, 86K)

You just woken up after a 2 year nap?

Neck yourself civic nationalist cuck

You assume you're trying to blame non-white immigrants for acid attacks...
>don't care about your culture, nation, and people?
I care about people, which is why I don't wish others to be "acid attacked", you absolute incel freak. You only care about those things because reminiscing about things that you didn't take part in gives you a false sense of achievement in your worthless hand lotion-themed life.
>Islam as your traditional national religion
No, it won't. Islamic conservatism is fucked. One of the Muslim girls at my school was spit roasted by two whites. None of them take Ramadan seriously and eat pork.
You're a dumb cunt.

Attached: coll.png (1022x736, 813K)

"DER BLOODY MUZZIES THROWING ACI--"

Attached: acid.png (694x459, 379K)

"Bro we've got to do something about these black people throwing acid"

Attached: johnny boy.png (1035x632, 561K)

get lost Mahmoud

>none of us want to stay in your shithole

Attached: IMG_1548.png (2000x1483, 1.22M)

Attached: mikey.jpg (1203x878, 435K)

>My school
You must be 18+ to post here
And your one example of a white acid attack certainly means it's all whites. Because not every single acid attack was by a Muslim, clearly we cannot target Muslims for the increase in these attacks. And your single experience in your school certainly means you can disregard all of the other evidence other people have put forward.
Christianity has been declining for a long time. When Islam reaches majority religion there is every incentive for cucks like you to indulge them and celebrate the majority religion with emphasis on their religion instead of your traditional one.
You say one man advocating for a fictional attack on you is the same as you and others like you ignoring all of the evidence that you're making a big mistake? When blood flows through your streets and people's lives are destroyed and ended know that you were complicit in it.

go back into ancient history and compare the achievements of, say, assyrians to those of sub saharan africans

Why the long face Johann? Does it not fit with your racist narrative?

Attached: andy.png (576x888, 770K)

In the UK we generally finish school at 18, not like in America where most of you don't even finish school.

fuck off from Europe parasite

Attached: acid attackers.jpg (620x379, 22K)

Literally the only example I've found so far of a Muslim participating in one. Some of them have been black too.

Attached: racial unity.png (666x818, 412K)

you give them preferential hiring and access to education, you elected one of them as your president, one of your only two parties panders to them at every opportunity and you have 4 times as many of them as we have of our nonwhites

Attached: 1528288381123.png (1087x872, 69K)

Attached: Jason.png (781x570, 454K)

Lmao, you obviously don't know how statistics work. One, posting examples of whites committing acid attacks doesn't mean they are the majority. I could do the same. Two, "muh most Americans don't complete highschool," hahaha, according to what, retard? You can't claim to be trying to d'estroy a racist narrative' with facts while spurting actual shit out of your mouth. Only niggers don't complete highschool statistically, which doesn't help your argument.

Attached: john.jpg (660x990, 41K)

>racist narrative
a muslim using kike narrative surprising

Do you honestly not know that your media has been repressing information? Why would they highlight stories about Muslim attackers? There was over a 200% increase in their occurance since 2015, especially in LONDON which is becoming nonwhite. They want to emphasize white offenders, despite them being fewer in number, so retards like you make this argument. They also report a lot more about white on black crime in America despite black on white crime being several measures worse.

Your one example of a black acid attacker isn't fooling anyone, lad!
After looking at the pictures of acid attackers, I can only conclude that most have been white.

The worst part is that Americans consider Turks, Arabs and Iranians as "white" when they are clearly non-whites maybe classified as asians or middle-easterners. So that 62% white americans is probably 5% lower because there are 10 million muslims in the states.

>they're lying because the evidence disagrees with my racism

Because we have guns

Post all 3-400 then faggot. See if you can find records of all their names and post it. You posting less than 10 examples means as much as me posting my one example, fucking nothing. Don't rely on case studies the media highlights. Are you sure you finished school bruv? You seem to have difficulty in understanding how statistics work.

I didn't say lying, I said misrepresenting. Statistically black on white crime vastly outweighs white on black crime, often being much more brutal as well. The media still emphasizes stories of white on black crime while ignoring the reverse. Your country does the same, stop being thick, you know what I'm talking about without being a semantical fucker.

Yeah, school's finished bruv.

Attached: white1.jpg (576x576, 25K)

Lying by omission is still lying.
>being thick
Cringeworthy when chubby Americans use our slang.

Attached: white2.jpg (576x576, 24K)

Attached: white3.jpg (576x576, 36K)

mutts didn't knew this? looool

Iranians are mixed between various races and so are Turks and Arabs most definitely aren't white

This guy is as Anglo-Saxon as it gets. Not convinced?

Attached: white4.jpg (576x576, 35K)

Which group do you think has the higher fertility?

Also my pic was from 8 years ago

Native German fertility is very low

For now, obviously Muslims have a higher birth rate. It's declining though.

Attached: attackers.jpg (1340x874, 164K)

Attached: acid2.jpg (306x369, 17K)