ITT: Post Holocaust Material for Newfags

Post holocaust material and debate if necessary for newfags.

Top tier: New updated graphics
Mid tier: Posting graphics from your archive
Low tier: Discussing and keeping the fire alive
Retard tier: MUH 6 MILLION IS ALL REAL I TRUST EVERYTHING WIKIPEDIA EDITORS AND JEW SCHOLARS SAY

Attached: 1365t.jpg (1668x2461, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=1001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anons with shit graphic creation capabilities: post
Anons with graphic creation capabilities: update for aesthetics

Attached: 36116.png (1021x1227, 838K)

Here's Treblinka 2. Short and sweet. Shills have been out in full force lately making "the holocaust happened" threads.. those are a lot of fun and actually probably good for newfags overall because there is little to no censorship of challenges to claims like on other sites. It's always, "prove it" and then they have to start going through a, b, c, etc. and it's a great opportunity for debate and clarity on what is gray and anecdotes taken for facts, and what is not. etc.

Attached: 1504226925651.jpg (800x868, 173K)

Attached: 7EHbN7h.png (853x1432, 186K)

Attached: 1494207675266m.jpg (802x1024, 187K)

Attached: 1494208168578.jpg (672x480, 83K)

Attached: Auschwitz.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

It's really amazing that anyone listens to anything these rat faced rag merchants have to say about anything. Let alone all of that claptrap about muh 6 gorillion.

Attached: Gaskammertüren.png (1225x791, 1.5M)

Attached: The reality of Auschwitz.jpg (1995x1284, 776K)

hi summerfriends

Attached: 1528824455171.jpg (2059x1725, 1.15M)

Bump. I enjoy these discussions, especially when an intelligent Holocaust believer comes in so there is actual debate so we can weed out the untruths from both sides.

Remembah the five million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine

Attached: 1504227284692.png (633x716, 239K)

Attached: Examples of Holocaust Fraud p1.png (800x1370, 395K)

Attached: Joseph Hirt.jpg (636x583, 101K)

Attached: Sterblichkeitsziffer senken.png (1917x1559, 3.05M)

Attached: SS-bicycles-between-gassings.png (672x744, 122K)

Attached: Birkenau Crematory Problem.jpg (934x338, 152K)

Attached: What we deny.jpg (565x502, 163K)

>stopped by Huge Locke
pottery

Agreed. There's no harm in discussion but whenever you bring it up skepticism and questions IRL they throw the holy book at you. The holy book being established jew facts.

I live for the day when the same academic rigor elsewhere on wikipedia is on the holocaust page. Or when they admit the Nuremburg trials were garbage compared to today's standards of evidence. I also want more forensic investigation of the camps and soil samples, etc. but jews who own the places say it disturbs the dead and is against the religion, blah blah. Pretty much anything that threatens the status quo right now is attacked.

Attached: Judea declares war march.24.1933.jpg (1372x986, 311K)

Seeing this shit makes me angry as fuck. How have these cunts gotten away with it for so long

Holocaust deniers are retarded. A few hundred thousand kikes died in the camps but that pales in comparison to the tens of millions of Europeans exterminated by jewish communists before Hitler came to power. Jews deserved to be interned and removed. Instead of posting shitty stormfront memes you should focus on why Hitler hates the jews and why they must be removed from the west and sent to their ethnostate.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

Someone needs to compile everything, niggers, juden, the whole lot into a handy download.
Wembs, infographics, memeballs. But I think it would do more harm than good.

Half of the stormnigger memes are straight up fabrications that harm the rest of us.

Attached: 1524907893592.png (640x838, 967K)

Instead of posting this shitty jpg why not explain that the Untermeyer the head of the American delegation of Jews in Amsterdam returned from Europe in 1933 and called for a total, sacred and holy war against Germany. On ABC radio after this NYT was published he laid out how German boycotts would lead to the starvation and capitulation of Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

This Jew laid it all out five decades ago but kiketube censored the speech after it got 400k views.

Attached: 1526524547100.png (708x574, 546K)

Samuel Untermeyer.. Jewish Council in Amsterdam.. Excuse my sperging.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

You first need to get someone out of the belief before telling them why he hated them. These memes are important for the next step, leaf.
But here you go.

Attached: JewScheme.jpg (3863x4239, 2M)

there is a bong who has thousands of pdfs of info available on all sorts of subjects, with meganz links and everything. I wish I saved all the links, probably some holocaust info in there.

This meme is half a decade old. Were you in cyro-sleep? I know a few of your stormfront memes are straight up bullshit which poisons the discussion because JIDF knows to jump on these memes and actively looks for them.

Instead of quoting Yuri why not quote jews talking about jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

Attached: 1459514862052.jpg (591x741, 82K)

Why does it matter if a few yids were gassed? I'd never make the claim that not one kike was gassed because I can't prove it. Obviously their six million garbage is an insane exaggeration but by playing their numbers game you're implying they didn't deserve any of it. NKVD head Yagoda, kike Kaganovich and kike-married Molotov famined 6,000,000+ Slavs around the Black Sea in the 1930's. I focus on WHY not HOW or HOW MANY.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1.29M)

Attached: Zionist Protocols.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Attached: Communist Filth.jpg (980x652, 219K)

Instead of posting protocols why not quote from prominent jews/leaders? We've been trying to de-stormfag the counter-semitism movement.

jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews

Attached: rothschild.jpg (600x430, 39K)

ZIONISM versus BOLSHEVISM.
A STRUGGLE FOR THE SOUL OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE.
By the Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill.

" This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing.

It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Attached: 170px-Churchill_1904_Q_42037.jpg (170x243, 10K)

"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek – all Jews.

In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing."

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

The holocaust deniers use such convoluted arguments to get their points across that it really takes away from their credibility. Instead, they mostly focus on discrediting eyewitness accounts, and if you've worked a trial, you know that eyewitness accounts are garbage and unreliable (Jews are also guilty of spreading these as gospel). I don't have the time or care to look at every damn claim and discredit it, but researched a few. One was that the death camps used diesel engines to poison with carbon monoxide, and that diesel engines would not produce enough carbon monoxide to effectively poison them. While this is true, you could easily A) increase the fuel injection and B) stop the cold air intake and voila, that shit is going to kill people in minutes. I'm sure there's others, but holocaust deniers focus on the death camps because of the few witnesses. The camps were small, almost no survivors, and no Nazi would ever admit they worked at these camps. Then they used the flawed argument of Person says A, other evidence shows that he is wrong about A, therefore the entire thing is a hoax and never happened.

Only idiots claim that jews didn't die during WWII. The truth is the six million claim is ridiculous and jews deserved to be interned and removed from Europe. One day Americans will get revenge on jews for ruining their country and they'll have another six million (real or otherwise) to whine about.

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Attached: Why attack Hitler.jpg (1180x663, 141K)

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1513187410945.gif (245x245, 1.96M)

If the holocaust was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? That a secret Death Ray killed 20,000 at Ausshitz. Both LIES. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Don't forget the Nazi masturbation machines that milked poor Shlomo to death!

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K. And my fav, the one that said DER EVEL Nazis used a huge electric chair, capable of frying 10,000 Jews at once at Ausshitz.
So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about? And where did all these holoHOAX survivors come from?

Attached: HoloHOA.png (611x747, 774K)

I'm not advocating genocide btw CSIS. I know that's a crime in Canada.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

If you want to help, you can transcribe this autist's videos into memes: holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=1001

Don't be alarmed by the dated nature. He's very solid and is simply challenging absurd claims and reading deeply into anecdotes taken as fact.

Extra addition to this one. Save and share

Attached: 888.png (1020x2172, 907K)

Attached: Article.jpg (1434x929, 149K)

Why are these infographics always made by illiterates? Point 9 is almost unreadable. Point 20 has a missing or incorrect word

While I agree the claim is ludicrous, the counter argument doesn't really work either. People seating with space to move between them, and a large field in the center obviously take up much more space than stacked bodies. Would there be a way to make a possibly less visually poignant but more mathematically accurate image? Like how many cubic feet does a human take up? 10 or so?

Looking into it, an average human takes up about 2.5 cubic feet of space. So being generous that a corpse takes up 2 cubic feet, 900 000 corpses is 1.8 million cubic feet of space. So for a ditch that is 18 feet deep, you need 100 000 square feet of surface area, I believe. So a ditch 100 feet across and 1000 feet long would do it.

Watch Episode 12,13 and maybe also the one with the escape tunnel (i forget the number, between 14 and 16 i think) of this:

"How'd you spend your youth, grandpa?"

"I was an internet nazi. I obsessively spread revisionist falsehoods on the internet. I wilfully ignored mountains of careful historical research by white gentiles who relied on eyewitness testimony, photographs & films, diaries & memoirs, official documents, and forensics. I did this because I am a genocide enthusiast."

"Is that why we're poor, and you almost never smile?"

Attached: 8chImportant2.gif (1252x793, 278K)

"mommy where is grandpa?"

"He died on the day of the rope, because he helped spread jewish lies on the internet"

"oh what a loser"

>jew that can't help but mention gentiles

How come Jews like being weak and victimized? If they could get away with 12 million they would.

Attached: Goebb3.jpg (255x425, 55K)

you are changing flags like a snake sheds it's skins kike and stop trampling on an honorable man's grave

Attached: jew media.jpg (722x655, 374K)

The point is to get a visualization on how massive that amount of people are for such a small space, as you know. However I think the original post which uses stadiums also does this better, as you can really see the crowds and you don't have to imagine the whole field wedged in, etc.

never forget the hall of cost

Attached: 1493531719011.png (712x880, 127K)

Despite..

- white gentiles outnumbering jews by around 25 or 30 to 1
- untold thousands of essentially judenrein orgs in which people interact face to face, and initiate
projects: local chambers of commerce, sports clubs, gun clubs, farmer groups, school boards
- Rupert Murdoch, Carlos Slim
- the Mercers, Kochs, Mars, Waltons families
- Gates, Buffet, Branson, Musk
- university Boards of Trustees in high-white, few-jew regions, boards consisting of local business elites
- many Catholic uni's (seminaries, law & journo schools)
- many Evangelical uni's (seminaries, law & journo schools), Liberty U, etc
- a church every six or ten blocks in every city and town across the nation

despite ALL of the above,

YOU live in a state of social death (which I labor to maintain)

So is this something about Jews?

Or is it something about gentiles?

You are just a parasite, where would you be without us? Have fun while it lasts, but you will not be able to rid yourself of us. Your lies will not be believed forever, the tides are turning already. You may be good at manipulating society to your benefit, but in the end your lack of morals dooms you, a society of only kikes would not be able to maintain itself a day

No wonder wikipedia has no problem with the holocaust sources

Attached: 1503257226177.jpg (1316x1080, 244K)