Is religion a benefit to society?

is religion a benefit to society?

Attached: nyet.jpg (420x280, 19K)

Yes, if it is Christianity.

Yeah if religion is based in truth and not used for control through distorting the truth.

Israel will be destroyed this summer and you can't stop it.

Attached: 1524103439181.png (937x676, 790K)

Not just that: religion is a prerequisite for a society.

>no judaism
kek

No. It subverts critical thinking in favor of faith in fairy tale nonsense and is frequently used to justify atrocities and terrible behavior.

No place for religion in coming technocracy. We will be the gods after all, no one else.

>is frequently used to justify atrocities and terrible behavior.
THAT'S WHY WE NEED IT, FAGGOT

In general yes, unless the religion is Islam.

>Religion
>Not a benefit to society
What are you> An edgy atheist or something?

>and is frequently used to justify atrocities and terrible behavior.
But when you atheists do such things, it's acceptable and in no way connected to your lack of faith, right?

You will find plenty of atheist leftist but not many religious ones. So yes, religion is a benefit.

Leftist ideology is to be a victim, blame others and avoid responsability for your actions.

Religious ideology usually means to blame yourself and take responsability for your actions.

>No place for religion in coming technocracy. We will be the gods after all, no one else.
So you really think niggers, spics, kikes, chinks and faggots can be gods?

christianity = lazy, gnostic judaism

>Christianity is Jewish!
That's why the Jews hate it so much, right?

>But when you atheists do such things, it's acceptable and in no way connected to your lack of faith, right?
It could be but has been and is far less common.

There is faith and there is blind faith. They are not the same. The implications are substantial. But a brainlet like you just wouldn't understand.

Yes, it creates cohesion in a community.

Being religious means you’re believing in blind faith. It’s the 21st century; stop believing in complete nonsense.

>It could be
"it's okay when we do it!"

>but has been and is far less common.
lmao...all the while you consider the most destructive and degenerate things as perfectly normal.

"no! the murder of 50 million unborn children isn't a genocide and there's nothing wrong with it."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Implying that their still twitching carcasses aren't hanging from my balcony. cute strawman

The part you dont understand is that 80% of the people do not have the ability for critical thinking to begin with.

Its a necessary tool to keep the masses of tards in check.

Else i agree with your post.

>Being religious means you’re believing in blind faith.
As opposed to believing in what? Science? Politicians? The media? lmao

>It’s the 21st century; stop believing in complete nonsense.
What the hell!?!? I'm an atheist now!

>"it's okay when we do it!"
Nice strawman.

>unborn children
Oxymoron.

>Implying that their still twitching carcasses aren't hanging from my balcony.
The only thing hanging from your balcony are your cum socks, fatass. you're a larper just like everyone else on Jow Forums.

jesus was an israelite
from an israelite family
in israelite culture
living by israelite law of moses
preaching to israelites
in the land of israel
and you would try to remove the judaism from his story?
Matthew 10:5 "Stay away from goys"

In the sense that it creates “community” sure... Other then that it really has done nothing special

>Nice strawman
Hey, you're the one justifying everything atheists do.

>Oxymoron.
"they're not human beings until they pass through the birth canal. until then, they're soulless lumps of their mothers flesh."

>Science? Politicians? The media? lmao
Believing in talking snakes, virgins giving birth, and resurrection with zero evidence is obviously comparable to all these things. Thanks for the demonstrated lack of critical thinking I was talking about.

Yeah. Atheism didn’t work too well for the 20th century. At Least religion builds civilizations for a while. It took atheism 20 years to completely destroy what religion built in a thousand

Jesus was killed by jews

Lol, I didn’t justify shit. You’re still strawmanning because you are incapable of making a good-faith argument.

The Jews of today are not the Hebrews/Judeans of biblical times.

The religion of Talmudic Judaism of today is not the religion of biblical times.

The "Jews" of today are imposters.

The "Jews" of today hate Christ, hate Christianity, hate Christians, and hate Christian beliefs.

yeah no shit jesus couldnt have been born christian as he founded the religion itself, 1/10 weak

Is that why he disavowed the Old Testament(Torah) to bring the new covenant? Because he was so Jewish and loved the Jews?

I wouldn't say benefit, more of a necessity maybe. Religion is one of the ways to program a society, different religions have different traditions and programs to set up an average person's way of thinking. When you have a society full of people with different mindsets, morals and values, most likely you'd end up with some tension.

I remember hearing someone say "A jew is not an ethnicity or a nationality, it's a profession", makes sence when you look into what being a jew really means.

"if religions is based in truth"

lul, actually believing that religion has ever or will ever be used for anything but mind control. No, religion is definitely not beneficial to society, it hinders people from thinking clearly and logically instead saying "just have faith"

kys kike

i know that. many messiah claimants would be rejected. it says right there in the scripture (John 10 35 Scripture cannot be broken) that Messiah will be hated and rejected. also says all death and disease would be gone forever and there would be eternal happiness established in his earthly life (John 10 35, again). the jews of the late 2nd temple were pretty corrupt. jesus' revolution was legit and good. but he was not Messiah, as he himself would admit having failed to establish God's Kingdom on earth.
>the Jews of today are not the Hebrews/Judeans of biblical times.
a different discussion. i meant not to take jesus out of the context of "ancient israelite judaism" or whatever.
no reason to involve modern jews.
so you can respond to my other points instead of changing the subject.
>found a religion
>except its literally the same exact religion
you cant take the concept of messiah out of judaism or it has no meaning or weight
there were dozens of sects of ancient israel's faith. many interpretations
jesus had the best one (most focused on leading people to morality, righteousness)
still judaism, though.
>Jesus
>disavow the OT
No. John 10:35
You believe in a God that can break an eternal promise to never ever break no matter how far the people stray>

its literally not the same religion, new testament is not = old testament KIKE

Show me even ONE place where Jesus disavows the OT.

at least back up what you are saying with a little evidence
why do you think they include the OT in the Bible then?

Did Jews invent Islam to fuck up Christianity?

Considering that most people are too stupid to understand reality for what it is and need feel-good fairy tales to cope with it because otherwise their brains would fry, yes, I guess it is.

However genetic modifications improving intelligence could fix that problem without resorting to lies, and we're just decades away from that technology advancing far enough to allow us to do that.

Do knowing who is the creator of all will help you? Why the hell would it be the case!

i can see how you might think it is not the same religion
over 2000 years, the feast days have changed
dietary laws and circumcision were rejected by gentiles who nevertheless followed jesus
animal sacrifices ended (and for the jews as well)
but the moral and ethical requirements did not change at all
jesus repeatedly affirms the 10 commandments
if you view religion as only a bunch of rituals and certain foods, then sure, we are different religions
but if you view religion as a way of righteous acting and living and connecting with the One God, then it is the exact same religion
many interpretations of atonement, but all agree on the Merciful One.
If you follow the way of Jesus, you follow the way of one who would fully submit to the God of the Hebrews, and to enact his will on Earth
no reason to connect this to modern jews. who cares if they are descended from israel or not? its about you and your connection.
the law of christ requires one to live by the moral laws of Moses.